Sakura's Twin Brother

By Stay_nerdy

Abused by his parents and sister, Rokudo is the complete opposite of his sister, quiet and cold, but what hap... More

Rokudo Haruno
Sasuke vs Rokudo
Change
The Prank
Graduation
The Kiss
The Team
The Eraser Prank
Getting to know each other
The bells
Naruto vs Kakashi-sensei
Teamwork Fail
Paper Trap
Failing
We Pass!?
Tazuna The Bridge Builder
The Puddle
Promise
Gatô
White Rabbit?
The Sharingan
Kakashi-sensei vs Zabuza
Uzumaki Naruto
New Mission: Rescue Kakashi-sensei!!
The Copy Cat Ninja
The Masked Boy
Alive??!!
Tree Climbing
Love Confession
The Poor City
Success
Painful Memory
Let The Battle Begin
Ice Mirrors
The Rinnegan
Sacrifice
The Sharingan And The Nine Tails Fox
Someone Special
Haku
I'm Sorry ...Nii-san
Bonds
Merry Christmas
Who Are You?
He Died For You!!
Zabuza vs Gatô
Forgiveness
Kirigakure Army
A Second Chance
Time To Go Home
Our Home
Secret Revealed
Angry Sakura
Sand Ninja's
Entering the Chunin Exams
An Illusion
Sasuke vs Rock Lee
Guy-sensei
Classmates
Paper Exam
The Forest Of Death
Trust
The Snake
Heaven Scroll
The Giant Snake
Naruto's Defeat
The Rinnegan Ninja
Curse Mark
Protecting Them
Rock Lee To The Rescue
Rock Lee vs Dosu
Sakura's Fight
Weak
Team 10 vs The Sound Ninja
Power
Mysterious Woman
Over
Last Chance
Don't Open The Scroll
Fight Me
Giant Centipede
Rain Ninja's vs Team 7 and Kabuto
Heaven Scroll
Spy
Open The Scrolls
Iruka-sensei?!!
Happy Birthday!!
Thank You, Kabuto!!
Koin
Third Exam
Keep Quiet
Leave Him Be
Third Exam Begins
True Power
A/N
Kakashi-sensei vs Orochimaru
The Plan
Akumu Chi
A/N
Orochimaru
Missing
The Final Exam
Happy Mother's Day
Naruto vs Neji
Your Parents
Naruto vs Neji pt.2
Naruto's Victory
Nowhere to be found
It Begins
A/N
Koin vs Akumu
The Attack
Calling It Off
Happy Father's Day
New Mission
Dragged Into It
R.I.P Cameron Boyce
Decoy
Its My Birthday
Koin vs Gaara
Sakura's Defeat
Gaara's Past
A/N
A/N
Naruto vs Gaara
Naruto vs Gaara pt.2
Naruto vs Gaara pt. 3
Naruto vs Gaara pt.4
The Hokage's Funeral
The Dango Shop
Itachi and Kisame vs Kurenai, Asuma, and Akumu
Kakashi-sensei Enters The Battle
Sharingan Master
Koin
The Battle Ends
Naruto the Hero
Itachi
Sasuke vs Itachi
A/N
It's over
Weak
Bodysuit
The Monster Inside Him
A/N
The Hospital
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Tsunade the healer
Naruto vs Sasuke
Naruto's Rasengan
Scared
Proposal
A/n
A/N
Akatsuki
A/n
A/N
A/N

A Hero And A Father

11.4K 233 13
By Stay_nerdy

Once the three got to Tazuna's house, Rokudo helped Tsunami cook dinner "Boy, this is real fun! I can't remember the last time I shared a meal with so many people!!" said Tazuna as Rokudo put each of their plates down in front of them.

As he finishes he sits next to Sasuke as he and Naruto were eating so quickly, stuffing their mouths with the dinner "MORE PLEASE!" they both yelled before glaring at each other.

A few seconds later after glaring at each other the two of them started throwing up at the same time "STOP EATING IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA HURL IT BACK UP!" yelled Sakura as Rokudo ignored the three as he continued to eat.

××××××××××

After dinner and the incident with Sasuke and Naruto Rokudo helped Tsunami wash and put away the dishes while Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, Inari, and Tazuna were sitting in the table, and Sakura was looking at a torn picture "Little Inari was looking at this the whole time we were having dinner, someone's face is completely gone, is that deliberate?" asked Sakura, Tsunami, Tazuna, and Inari tensed up "...It was a picture of Inari's father" said Tsunami breaking the silence as she and Rokudo kept cleaning the dishes.

"...Once upon a time, if you will...our entire city called him a hero" said Tazuna, Inari got up from his seat and started to leave the room "Inari...Where are you going?" asked Tsunami worried noticing her son leaving, but Inari ignored her and left slamming the door "Father! I've told you time and again not to mention that in front of my son!!" yelled Tsunami as she also left the room slamming the door behind her going after Inari "So...you're talking about what it is that makes Inari act so strangely...?" asked Sakura as Rokudo sat next to Sasuke "It sounds like there's a story there" said Kakashi-sensei.

"...The man in the picture was not Inari's birth father...but they were as loving and close as any biological father and son could have been, Inari was such a happy, laughing child then..." said Tazuna, Naruto, Rokudo, and Kakashi-sensei looked at Tazuna to see him trying to hold back his tears as he was shaking "...But Inari changed...after what happened to his father" said Tazuna as he shed a few tears not being able to hold them back "Our people and especially little Inari were robbed of the very meaning of courage because of what happened that day" said Tazuna as he got everyone's attention "'What happened?" What was it? What could have changed Inari so much?" asked Kakashi-sensei, Tazuna took off his glasses and uses his hand to wipe his tears away "Let me start at the beginning...and tell you about the man who our entire land called champion and a hero" said Tazuna "'Champion"...?" asked Naruto.

It was three years ago that Inari and the man first met.

"Here, Poochie!!" yelled Inari as he was being held down by two boys as the third boy was carrying a small puppy "Not any more! Starting now, his name is Shooting Star and he belongs to me!!" yelled the boy still carrying Poochie "HE'S NOT A SHOOTING STAR!! THAT'S MY POOCHIE!! GIVE HIM BACK!! POOCHIE'S MY FRIEND! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!" yelled Inari "SHUT UP!!" yelled the boy until he smirked having an idea looking at the water besides him.

The boy threw Poochie in the water, Poochie struggling to swim "POOCHIE!!" yelled Inari as tears form in his eyes "It's what you get for not handing him over when I ordered, who caries abut a dumb dog, anyway? Let Inari go!" the boy demanded as the two boys let him go "YOU CAN'T JUST DROWN MY DOG!" yelled Inari "Well, if the puppy means so much to you...better go save him!!" said the boy smirking "But..." said Inari as he was panicking more each second "Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to just let him die?!!" asked the boy, Inari looked at Poochie as he struggled to swim knowing he himself couldn't swim.

"Hey!! If you own him, why aren't you diving in?" Asked the boy as he kicked Inari in the water with Poochie besides him "This ain't right, Akane. What if he can't swim?" Asked one of the boys panicking, Inari came up to the surface struggling to breathe for air "H-HELP! HELP ME!" yelled Inari as he kept struggling.

"Just leave him!" Yelled the big known as Akane "B-but..." Stuttered the boy "Or do you want to be the next one performing a little pet rescue?" Akane asked pointing at Inari who was still struggling to swim and breathe "P-Poochie...?!" Yelled Inari as he sees Poochie start to dog paddle to land.

But I digress...necessity, and the nearness of his own death finally taught Poochie how to dog paddle...

"Shooting Star's getting away, go after him!!!" Demanded Akane as the three boys left to chase after Poochie while they left Inari to drown.

Inari opened his eyes as the sun was hitting his face "Are you awake, son?" Asked a male voice, Inari got up from the floor to see a man sitting near a fire as he was cooking fish "I really let those punks who were picking on you have it good, here, eat!" Said the man as he hands Inari a fried fish that was on a stick.

Inari looked at the man before taking the fried fish "Did you...rescue me, mister?!" Asked Inari "You've had a pretty rough time of it, haven't you?! Even your dog let you down, where I come from, dogs are loyal, you can count on them, but...well, I guess since you let him down first, we really shouldn't be too hard on him" Said the man as Inari looked down with sadness in his eyes while eating "I was too scared to even move" Said Inari while the man gave him a warm smile.

"I wanted to rescue him, but...I guess I wasn't brave enough" Said Inari as he starts crying but felt a hand on his head, he looked up to see the man patting his head still with a warm smile on his face "Of course not, any kid your age would have been terrified, but keep in mind, son, when you do become a man, you have to walk a road that won't leave you filled with regrets" Said the man, Inari looked at him confused.

"If something is precious to you, no matter how painful or how hard it seems, no matter what it may cost you, you have to hang in there and protect it with all the strength you've got, even at the risk of your own life, if you do that, then even if you die in the attempt, at least the world will be left with the proof that a man worth living had died! It'd be like your legacy, right?!" Asked the man as he kept smiling, Inari smiles back "Yeah!!"

His name was Kaiza, he was a fisherman who came from abroad to seek his fortune, from that day forward, Inari's affection and admiration for Kaiza grew and grew.

It probably had something to do with Inari's real father having died before the boy was old enough to remember him, but even so...that boy stuck to Kaiza like white on rice, they were always together, like any other father and son.

In no time at all, Kaiza was like one of the family and he was just the kind of man this town needs more of!

"I...it's terrible!! Kaiza, the rain's so heavy, it overflowed the riverbanks and forced open all of the locks!! At this rate, all of Sector D will be flooded!!" Yelled a man "What?!!" Yelled Kaiza as he ran to the lock "DADDY!!" yelled Inari as he follows him "Inari, go to the back and get the ropes!" Said Kaiza "Okay!" Said Inari as he ran, quickly grabbed the ropes, and he ran back after Kaiza.

The men watched as the lock was loose and the water running in "This is awful...the only way we could possibly get this lock closed is if we put a rope around the entire barrier and pull it but..." "IMPOSSIBLE! HOW WOULD WE GET A ROPE AROUND IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!! ANYONE WHO GOES INTO THAY TORRENT WILL BE SWEPT AWAY AND DROWNED!!" Said another man Interrupting the first man, "The longer we wait, the worse it will get and Sector D is running out of time!" Said the third man.

"I'll go!"

"Kaiza!!" "It can't be done!!" "You'll be throwing your life away!!" "Don't risk it!" All the men said begging him not to do it "Daddy!!" Yelled Inari "Don't worry Inari...daddy can do anything!" Said Kaiza as he places his hand on top of Inari's hat.

"Because he loves the city where his little boy lives!" He says as he smiles.

Inari watches as Kaiza jumps in the water with a rope tied around his waist and starts swimming to the other side, a smile grows on Inari's face "GO DADDY!!" Cheered Inari as Kaiza made it to the other side "He's done it!! The rope's in place!!" "Pull everyone, pull!"

That was when people here started calling Kaiza a champion and a hero, with a father like that, Inari could hold his head up high...until Gate came to town.

"And the incident you've alluded to took place.." Said Kakashi-sensei, Tazuna looked down as they all looked at him "What happened?" Rokudo asked, wanting to know, Tazuna started to shake at the memory "In front of the entire city...Gatô had Kaiza put to death!" said Tazuna as everybody's eyes widened "What?" Asked Sakura.

"Everybody listen up! This man has committed acts of violence and terrorism against my company and our activities here! He's openly denounced our policies and tried to incite sabotage and resistance against us, and disrupted the order of this land, the penalty for all his crimes is death, the sentence will be carried out at once to ensure that such an awful thing will never disturb any of us, ever again!" yelled Gatô.

"DADDY!!" yelled Inari as he was on the other side of the fence that was put around them, Kaiza looked at him with a smile on his face ignoring the blood dripping from his mouth and the pain "Now!" Said Gatô as a shinobi pulls out their sword "DADDY!!" Screamed Inari, but it was too late.

"But...you promised...you promised to protect me! You're a liar!!"

"What are you doing Naruto?" Asked Sakura as Naruto ran but fell as he took a step "Don't even think about training any more today, if you try to work your chakras any more with getting some rest first, it works probably kill you" explained Kakashi-sensei "I'm going to prove to him that he's wrong!" said Naruto getting up. Everyone looked at him confused "Prove what to whom?" Rokudo asked, confused.

"I'm gonna show Inari that there are still heroes in the world!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 14K 68
Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twin sister? ----------------- Twelve years...
4.3K 55 24
This story is found on my Quotev account. https://www.quotev.com/create/7274405
46.4K 973 28
what if Sasuke had a twin brother? what if said twin was the complete opposite where Sasuke is arrogant his twin is humble where Sasuke is cold his t...
20.1K 501 24
Two. Twins. Jinchuriki. Kyuubi. Sons. Senpū and Naruto. These brothers are put through many trails to become the best. But Senpū has a little more st...