No one can break us apart (BT...

By suga_wife

They love each other, they help each other, and they also promise each other that they'll be together in the... More

No one can break us apart (BTS Jungkook)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Pride
Chapter 24: Please Y/n...that's the truth
Chapter 25: Please listen to me
A/N
Chapter 26: I miss you secretly
Chapter 27: I won't let them know
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Hanging out with them
Chapter 30: Please just let me
Chapter 31: Hanging out with my love
Chapter 32: Revealing to public
Chapter 33: Don't Worry, It Will Be Alright Soon
Chapter 34: I really hate her
Chapter 35: You can't hide something from me
Chapter 36: Jungkook's Plan
Chapter 37: Bong Hwa's secret and first move
Chapter 38: Telling to Jungkook
Chapter 39: Making a Plan
Chapter 40: The day before the Fansign
Chapter 41: Fansigning Day
Chapter 42: Another Plan
Chapter 43: Bad news to Mina
Chapter 44: Good news to Jungkook and Y/n
A/N
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Birthday
Chapter 47: It can't be
Chapter 48: Its just a week
Chapter 49: Should I keep trying? Or it's better to give up? I think...
Chapter 50: Jungkook's Confusion
Chapter 51: Do I really love her?
Chapter 52: BTS Crazy Plan
Chapter 53: It's Better not to talk to him again
Chapter 54: It's too late
Chapter 55: Whenever you go, I'll always find you
Chapter 56: Finding her
Chapter 57: I'm sorry
Chapter 58: Proposal
Chapter 59: The Marriage
Chapter 60: After all (Final)
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
100k
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 5

11.2K 334 29
By suga_wife

Guys, i'm so sorry for too many wrong grammar. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few months it was a last day of school. You don't want it to be end because of next school year, your parents decides that they will take you there in U.S to study. You really miss your friends there. 

It was your farewell party, you and Hanna, exchange gift. Later on, you tell your best friend, Hanna about studying in US, Hanna felt so sad, but you and Hanna don't waste the time, so both of you decides to go somewhere fun. You really wish you can stop this moment. 

Two weeks pass, you packed all your things because tomorrow, you will go to US. You're sad because you'll really miss them. After packing all your things, you call all your friends and tell them that you'll leave. You and Jungkook are barely talk to each other, because he's too busy to have time for  you especially he's with his girlfriend Soyeon. So you don't tell him in person, you only gave a letter to his friends to give it to him. You gave it to V because he's your closest friend there. 

You're ready to leave, Hanna, Rap Monster, Jimin, Jin, Suga, J-hope, and V are thre, you don't expect Jungkook to come because you don't tell him, and you said to V, that he'll give it if you're already in US. Now it's time to leave, you wave a goodbye to them, as you hold you tears. Hanna give a hug, and you'll hug all of them too, because they are your friends too. 

After 3 days, you really wanna go back to Seoul, you really miss that place. You really miss your friends there, even Jungkook. You call your friend Hanna, and talk about an hour. You really miss her, how you wish you can hang out sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you leave, V give the letter to Jungkook. 

Jungkook Pov

V handed me a letter, it's from Y/n. I'll open it and read it. 

Dear Jungkook,

I just want to say thanks for making me so happy. Sorry if i can't tell you that i'll leave and study in US, i just want to say it you last time, but you're too busy and you have no time for me. So i'll decide to write a letter for you. Please be happy, stay strong, i'm so thankful that you came into my life, thanks for everything. 

Sincerely,

Y/n

When i'm done reading this, i felt so sad. When she's here, i ignore her, but when she's gone, i miss her. I don't know what to do. I go to my bedroom and think about y/n. I'll think about our friendship, our first time seeing each other, i miss that time, i wish i can bring back time. I miss her a lot. As i was remembering her, i can't help myself but to cry. But why do i feel it towards her? Am i falling in love with her? It can't be i'm with Soyeon, but why do i felt so lost when i knew about it that she's gone? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 25.1K 35
We're best friends, we treat each other more like what siblings did. They love each other as friends. But when they knew that they're getting married...
45.7K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
4.3K 218 7
A story about two people who are looking for love. One who always got dumped and the other changes partner every week. What will happen when these tw...
9.9K 580 37
There famous. There dating. One ex hates it. How far will they go. Is one safe? What will happen? Is it good? Or bad? Will Jungkook and Taehyung...