Pray // 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Por Uh_Sthetic

'I'm young and I'm foolish, I make bad decisions I block out the news, turn my back on religion Don't have... Mais

Dedications
Prologue
Legally Blind
Perturbation
Happier
The Perfect Stranger
Whoever
The Only One
Never Been Better
Friends
The Thrill Of It All
Perfect
Never Looked Back
Still
Linked
His Hood
We'll See About That
Gunshots And Speeding Cars
Personal
Sapphire
With Pleasure
Bad Blood
Forever
So Much Better
A/N: HELP CHOOSE A COVER
COVER 1
COVER 2
Love
A/N:Please Read This
Alone
Touché
Mutual Feelings
Dream Girl
Nice Weather
Sampling The Goods
Passion
Crazy
Fun And Doubt
We Had A Deal
Stiffness And Silence
Thank U, Next
Look Him In The Eyes Again
Anything
Ledge Legend
Up To Something
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AD (AWESOME WRITER!)
Revenge
Lucid Dreams
No
Eternal Darkness
Nightmares
Roses
Epilogue
THE END
Epilogue (Evelyn)

Shattered Memories

90 6 0
Por Uh_Sthetic

Ethan

I was sitting peacefully in my room,  curled up,  typing away at my phone.

Suddenly I got a message from Evelyn.

Evelyn:  Something CRAZY just happened!  And not in a good way!

Me:  What? 

Evelyn: Meet me at McDonald's in twenty.

I placed my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs where my mom was busy chopping onions.

The soothing voice of Sinatra rung in the atmosphere, giving the room a rather jazzy aura.

"Mom,  I'm coming right back.  I gotta meet Evelyn." I said.

She turned and smiled.  "Alright. Come soon.  Getting dark. "

I nodded and slipped out the door and into the chilly evening.

***

"I'll have a,  um... Twin McFlurry please." I said, smiling up at the waitress.

She nodded,  writing down my order.

We stared at Evelyn,  who seemed rather lost in thought.

"How about you,  miss?" The waitress asked.

Evelyn looked up from the menu,  which had remained closed all this time.

"Oh,  um,  I'm fine... Thanks." She said.

I studied her face and wondered what was bothering her.

"You can,  uh,  tell me now you know.  Get it off your chest. " I said.

She sighed,  looking up at me.

"I... I was at the mall,  and I saw Justin running to the food court. I wondered why so I followed him.  I got there and when I found him I realized he was sitting tight across from Sapphire.  I didn't suspect much until she leaned across the table and kissed him.  I moved a bit closer and headed them talking about you Ethan."

I blinked a few times,  registering what Evelyn had just said.

Before I could ask my question,  the waitress came and set my drink on the table.

"Anything else? " She asked.

I shook my head.

"What exactly were they saying? " I said, sipping on my shake.

"Sapphire was saying she was going to find some way to break us up.  She still wants you,  Ethan.  Justin thinks it's just fun and games,  but the girl's gonna use him to her advantage!  You can't believe anything she or he says or does between today and tomorrow evening.  It'll just break what we have to pieces. "

I sighed, closing my eyes to capture everything in my mind.  The quiet voices of customers blurred out and my mind spinning.

I had too many emotions whirling around in my head to think straight.,  so I listened to my heart.

Justin was going to pay,  and I was sure that the memories of our friendship weren't going the be the only things left shattered.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Black & White Por Ali Cher

Ficção Adolescente

107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
7.7K 910 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
75.5K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...