WWE After Graduation PART 3

Von WWEisRollins

Seth Rollins is a very famous and Successful surgeon. One day, one of his old time rivals from the fairy land... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 "New Life"
Chapter 2 "Fairy Land"
Chapter 3 "Personal Problem"
Chapter 4 "Fake Story"
Chapter 5 "Friends Reunion"
Chapter 6 "Robbery"
Chapter 7 "Visit to the Human's land"
Chapter 8 "Old Love"
Chapter 9 "Payback"
Chapter 10 "Murder"
Chapter 11 "Hard Time"
Chapter 12 "Hollywood Star"
Chapter 13 "Noam's Plan"
Chapter 14 "Police Mission"
Chapter 15 "Prisoner"
Chapter 16 "Unexpected Proposal"
Chapter 17 "A Day in The Court"
Chapter 18 "Demon in Human's Land"
Chapter 19 "Plan B"
Chapter 20 "Shocking Meeting"
Chapter 21 "Roommate"
Chapter 22 "Birthday Party"
Chapter 23 "Big News"
Chapter 24 "Ruby Riott"
Chapter 25 "Adam is Back!"
Chapter 26 "Wedding"
Chapter 27 "Back To Prison"
Chapter 28 "Hard Condition"
Chapter 29 "Decision"
Chapter 30 "Freedom"
Chapter 31 "Flash Back"
Chapter 32 "Hard Life"
Note
Chapter 33 "Truth revealed"
Chapter 34 "Sami's Game"
Chapter 35 "Good News"
Chaptet 37 "Run Away"
Chapter 38 "Sad Night"
Chapter 39 "Good Brother"
Chapter 40 "The End"
NEW BOOK
Survey
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 36 "In The Fairy Land"

254 13 15
Von WWEisRollins

"In The Fashion Firm"

Charlotte was sitting at her desk working when Becky came up to her running and holding her phone.

"Charlotte, Charlotte!! Sami is calling me now!! What should I do and what should I say?!" Becky asked.

"Listen, tell him that you agrees to meet him on Friday and show him that you are ready to get back to him." Charlotte said so Becky answered the call.

Becky: Hey, Sami!

Sami: Hey babe! How are you doing today?

Becky: I am fine! I have a lot of work today on the fashion firm.

Sami: That fashion firm always ask us to do a lot of work....that's why I left it amd went to work in another place.

Becky: But work here is very good! I love the place here.

Sami: I don't know why you love that fashion firm so much! It's boring and that woman, Charlotte is working there! How can you bear working in the same place as her?

Becky: I don't care about her! I just care about my own work.

Sami: Good! About Friday? You are coming, right?

Becky "With a Mocking Smile": Of course I am!! I am counting the days till Friday comes!! After I thought for a while, I found out that I really need you.

Sami: Finally you realized we should forever be together......can't wait for Friday.

Becky: I was wrong when I decided to leave you.....I think I have got to go finish my work before my boss comes and see me.....bue for now.

Sami: ok, Bye!

Becky finished the call then she and Charlotte laughed.

"That was so good!! I myself was starting to believe you really want to get back to him." Charlotte said and laughed.

"He deserves that since he thinks he can play his game on both if us." Becky said.

Charlotte's phone started ringing si she and Becky looked at the phone to see who and it was as they expected.

"He doesn't waste any time, does he?" Charlotte said laughing.

"Go on, girl! You got this." Becky said laughing.

Charlotte answered.

Charlotte: Hello!

Sami: Charlotte! My queen! How are you doing, queen?

Charlotte: I am doing great!! You wanna know why?

Sami: Why?

Charlotte: Because this Friday, we are going to meet once again!! You don't know how much I miss you!

Sami: really? Is that for real? You really forgave me!! I can't believe it! I couldn't sleep all night thinking what would I do if you didn't forgive me!

Charlotte: I tried so hard to get over you but.....I couldn't!

Sami: You don't know how much your words made me happy!! I can't wait till Friday.

Charlotte: I can't wait too.....Gotta go now! Talk to you later.

Sami: ok, take care of yourself.

Charlotte ended the call and again laughed with Becky.

"Ohh my god! You are a way better actress than me! I am impressed." Becky said.

"I think now he is completely convinced we both loves him and wants him back.....now let's see how he wanted to play his game." Charlotte said.

"I am loving this game!" Becky said.

"In the Police Station"

Dean was in his office when there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Ambrose! Someone wants to see you. His name is Michael The Miz." Tyler said.

"Let him in!" Dean said and he looked a bit tired.

Miz entered with his wife Maryse.

"Mr. Ambrose!! I am so sorry for interrupting but I beg you to listen to me and try to understand." Miz said.

"What do you want? I have no time!!" Dean said angrily.

"Ok! Ok! Sir....I am not trying to violate the law but it's not fair that for 2 months now all my money and property is taken by the police. I can no longer live!! Please! I am ready to guarantee to the police that I am gonna pay my father's debt but please give me at least my house back!!" Miz said begging.

"Go find a lawyer!" Dean said coldly.

"But....I have no money for a lawyer!! Please help me!!" Miz said.

"Please, sir!! We suffered so much these last two months!" Maryse said.

"I don't have time for that bullshit!! Get out of here!" Dean said and then he started to feel pain in his back.

Miz and Maryse felt for heart broken and left in disappointment.

"Tyler!! Bring me some water." Dean said through the phone and he took out his medicine as he was feeling tired.

Tyler came up with the water.

"I know getting angry makes you feel tired....you have to relax." Tyler said to Dean.

"What are you saying?! Do you think I am your friend?! Get out of here!" Dean said angrily then he laid back and took the medicine.

"In The Old Hotel"

Seth was setting at his desk, studying when there was a knock at the door.

It was Renee so Seth welcomed her and let her in and they sat down to have some coffee.

"How are you, Brother!! You were really missed." Renee said.

"As you see, everything is good....I am doing good.....What about you?" Seth said.

"Well, I don't know what to say. We are fine but feeling lonely since you and Roman left the house." Renee said.

"Roman came to visit me after he left your house." Seth said.

"He did? He and Dean has quarreled so Roman decided to leave the house and honestly, I couldn't blame him!! Dean had been acting really bad these last couple of weeks...I don't know what is wrong with him but I am sure he doesn't mean to treat you and Roman that way!" Renee said.

"Stay by his side, maybe he is having a hard time at work so he will need you." Seth said.

"I have some other news, Yesterday I found out that I am pregnant." Renee said.

"Really? Ohhh god!! Congratulations!! What an amazing news! You don't know how much this made me happy for you and Dean! You both are gonna make one hell of a parent." Seth said in excitement.

"Thanks, Seth! I think I have to go now before Dean comes back from work." Renee said.

"Be careful, and take care of yourself." Seth said.

Renee was about to go but she stopped.

"Seth! I don't want you to be upset of Dean! I know what he did to you is unacceptable but.....he really loves you, I know he does." Renee said.

"Renee! I was never upset of Dean! Not because he is your husband but because he is my brother!!" Seth said so Renee smiled at him.

"If you need anything, Don't hesitate calling me. Bye!" Renee said and she left.

THE FAIRY LAND

"In a dark street"

Kyle and Bobby took AJ, Noam and Finn to the fairy land and they all appeared in a small, dark street where no one was in.

"Here you are, at the fairy land! Me and Bobby can't help you more because if Adam knew that we are helping you, he is gonna kill us no doubt!! Good luck." Kyle said and he and Bobby disappeared.

"What are we gonna do now?" Noam asked.

"We will go to Ronda's house to understand everything from her first." Finn said.

"Excuse me! Who is Ronda?" AJ asked.

"My fiancee.....Her house is not so far." Finn said and they all covered their faces with scarfs and walked away.

Finn, Noam and AJ arrived at Ronda's house and Finns started knocking at the door but no one opened.

"Looks like no one is in." Noam said.

"I think she might has moved to somewhere else after Adan became the king." Finn said.

"Now what? I am literally freezing! It's so cold in here!!!" AJ said while shaking because of the weather.

"Man! It's not that cold....the weather is nice today." Noam said.

"Nice? Yeah, nice! Can we find a place to stay in now or are we going to stay in the street!!" AJ said.

"Come after me! I am gonna take you to my house....but you two are not going to stay there for so long because I don't like guests! It's just until Finn finds a way to reach to Ronda." Noam said.

"So nice of you, cousin!" Finn said.

"Stay behind me or you will lose the way....my house is up in the hill so be careful while walking." Noam said.

"In the palace"

Aleca was in her room as usual. Her wedding dress was on her bed but she was sitting in front of the mirror and wasn't happy.

There was a knock at the door and it was the king of the land, Adam Cole.

"My queen!! I can see that the dress has already arrived? What do you think of it?" Adam asked.

"It's beautiful." Alexa said.

"It will look even more beautiful when you wear it." Adam said.

"Thank you." Alexa said.

"Are you not happy? The wedding is on tbe day after tomorrow!! Why you don't look excited?" Adam said.

"I am really excited!i actually can't wait but......." Alexa said but stopped.

"But what?" Adam said.

"You haven't given me my power back till now and I am starting to get a little worried that you might be lying and that you will never give it back to me." Alexa said.

"So that is why you are not excited!! Don't ypu worry! I swear to you that I am going to give you all the power you want....you will even be more powerful that you were!! But that will happen in the wedding! In front of the whole land I am going to give you all the power you want." Adam said.

"Ohh thank you." Alexa said with a fake smile.

"In the street"

Finn and AJ were both walking after Noam and they have been walking for a long time now in the cold weather and snow.

They arrived in front of a hill and the street they were walking through was starting to turn to ramp full of snow so they started walking up.

"When are we going to arrive!! I swear I am going to freeze and I am getting to tired of walking." AJ said.

"Stop complaining, dude! You have been complaining during the whole journey." Noam said.

"Come on, Noam!! The weather is really cold and don't forget he is not from the fairy land! Here the weather is way colder than in the human's land." Finn said.

"You heard that!! Now tell me when are we........." AJ said but before he complete, his foot slipped because of the snow and he rolled down the hill with the snow.

"Ohhhh my god!! AJ!!!" Finn called and went on his knees tring to find AJ down the hill but he couldn't because the snow was covering tbe whole place down.

"Come on! We gotta go down and find him!!" Finn said.

"The snow is covring the whole place, Finn!! How are we supposed to fimd him under all that snow?!" Noam said.

"We have to find him!! We can't leave him there alone." Finn said.

The winds were gettting stronger and because of that there was a snow storm.

"Listen!! We can go look for him but not right now!! Let's go to the house now until the weather becomes better." Noam said.

Finn was upset because they are going to leave AJ but he couldn't disagree with Noam so he followed him to the house.

Meanwhile, down the hill, AJ slipped down with the snow but he could crawl to a little cave under the hill to hide in it from the storm.

This was Chapter 36, Don't forget to Vote and Comment ❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10K 342 14
Two royal families live in castles on opposite sides of a huge forest. One family has 3 princesses & the other family has 3 princes who don't know th...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
291K 4.9K 200
Check out my WWE One Shots 2 requests book, after the completion of book 1. Feel free to inbox me and make a request, the book currently includes an...