Jacksepticeye x reader fluff

By LoveStruckRat

Hi! This is my first fluff story so I hope its not that bad. This is just soft cuddles, kisses, and moments w... More

Dancing in the rain
chill moments
Paint Fun
Caring for the sick
Nightmares
His Blue Eyes
Insecure
Birthday
A/N Please read this
Pillows
Socks
Pastries
Anti
Holy Smokes 700+ reads!?!? (plus questions)
Christmas tree
After Work
Snow Day
Anti pt2: I'm sorry
St. Patrick's
Talk To Me
Tickle fit
Secret date
Blanket Burrito
late nights
Chalk
3 meals a day
Don't ghost me pt. 1
announcement

A/N

1.9K 11 1
By LoveStruckRat

A/N: First, thank you for reading my story, and secondly, if you have any requests to make , feel free to make them, i'm always eager to write what you guys want to see. I'm not going to do any lemons in this book.  I'm not that creative so put any idea that you want into the comments and i'll get to them as soon as I can. I'm going to be as productive I can be with school, and my daily life. Again thank you, and enjoy the stories!

Y/N = your name
A/N= authors note
F/N= friends name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.6K 15
A Jacksepticeye x Reader fan fiction. My first story. :D YOU- You're moving to Ireland with you best friend and meet a familiar face on your way! JAC...
21.6K 1.4K 13
Hi everyone this is my first story so please forgive my mistake no cheating pure love story top-kook bottom-tae fluff fluff fluff to know further pl...
285K 2K 23
WARNING BEFORE JUDGING: THIS IS A OLD BOOK! I NO LONGER WRITE LIKE THIS AND IM NO LONGER ACTIVE ON WATTPAD, THANK YOU.
136 0 13
I DON'T OWN RIGHTS TO THE COVER PHOTO. I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE AND I DON'T KNOW THE CREATOR SORRY! This story contains smut and as per the rules of watt...