Death's Kiss

By XXrogueXlucyXX

Isaac grew up knowing he had the power of Death. With Death not playing an active role he learned with his si... More

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Epilogue:

:Chapter 12:

295 21 0
By XXrogueXlucyXX

:Lore:

Isaac didn't dress up much to show my parents which I appreciated. He wasn't trying to impress them and look like a rich snob. He looked like normal, but there was a bit of worry on his face as well, but not from my parents.

I'd have to ask them about it later. "Dad this is my boyfriend Isaac, Isaac this is my dad." I said and Isaac smiled. "Nice to meet you." Isaac said holding out his hand to my dad who accepted it and watched him with a close eye.

Isaac was easily taller than my dad, but skinnier and more lean. I liked it. Isaac had features that attracted me in for sure. And I did love admiring him from a distance before we had gotten together. "You too." My dad said as my mom smiled and Isaac turned to me.

"If you hurt my daughter-" Isaac cut him off. "You'll kill me, cut off body parts, as well as not being afraid to go to jail?" Isaac asked with a cheeky grin. My dad seemed taken back by Isaac's words while I simply smiled amused by Isaac like always.

"No worries sir, I have no desire to hurt your daughter." Isaac said before holding his hand out to me. "Come on Lore." Isaac said and I went after him waving goodbye to my parents as we got in his car and he shut the door and looked at me with a bit of a smile.

"You did good." I told him and Isaac beamed. "Good, I have something important to tell you when we get back to my house after lunch." Isaac said and I nodded at that. "Is it bad?" I asked. "No of course not, but we'll do it where you can sit down." Isaac said.

Where I could sit down? Why did I need to be sitting down when Isaac told me this piece of information? Was it going to shock me? I had no answers to these questions only one person did and that was Isaac who was sitting next to me.

"So it's nothing bad you promise right?" I asked Isaac. "I promise Lore, don't worry about it." Isaac said kissing my forehead and I smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway and put his foot to the pedal as he drove off back towards his house leaving mine in the dust.

"It's so nice to have you back here." Danielle said with a smile on my face which I returned. "You too Mrs. Ashford." I said. "Danielle." She reminded. I smiled.

"I made some homemade nachos if you two want any." Danielle said. "Yes ma'am." I said and Danielle was quick to go off into the kitchen and get Isaac and I a big basket to share as Isaac brought me over to the couch which I sat down on.

And then he came in with a big basket of nachos making a grin spread across my face as he sat down. Covered in cheese, taco meat, and sour cream it looked scrumptious and to die for. I was quick to dig in with Isaac as we sat next to each other.

Isaac watched me with a bit of a smile on his face as he moved the blonde in my hair before going back to his nachos. "So Isaac, are you in college?" I asked as he ate a chip with some sour cream, cheese, and meat on it.

"I do online college." Isaac said and I nodded at that. "What are you going for?" I asked Isaac. "Animal behavior and vet tech." Isaac said. "You didn't strike me as that type of person." I told him and Isaac cracked a bit of a smile at that part.

"Most don't, but yes I have a soft spot for animals, I'm going to be a vet tech for all animals as well, and I already did some dog grooming school as well." Isaac said and I nodded at that as we ate our nachos as the T.V. played in the background.

"I bathe all the dogs here, they're all pampered pooches around here." Isaac said with a smile on his face. "That's sweet." I told him and Isaac smiled at me. "Yeah, they've been good dogs, so it's only fair that they are spoiled as well." Isaac said and I nodded at that.

"Have you ever had a dog before?" Isaac asked. "No, my mom doesn't like dogs, but I think they're cute, extremely cute." I told Isaac. "Well that's good." Isaac said with a smile on his face and I nodded at that as we continued eating our nachos together.

It didn't take us long to clear the basket before Isaac got some more and we cleared that one as well before he called it quits and tossed out the paper and put the basket away and came back and sat down next to me with a bit of a worried look on his face.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, well not really." Isaac said before sucking in some breath and standing up and straightening out his shirt as his mother left to her room after giving Isaac and an approving nod before leaving as I watched him curiously as well as confused.

"Do you believe in vampires and werewolves?" Isaac asked. "Why would I? They're just myths." I told him and Isaac shook his head. "Are you one of those supernatural diehards who believe they exist?" I asked. "Not exactly." Isaac said and I tilted my head to the side in confusion at what he meant.

"Lore. . . what I'm about to tell you is going to be impossible. But I swear I am not lying to you, I can even prove it you if you want me to." Isaac said and I nodded at that still watching my boyfriend with caution in my eyes.

"Lore, I'm a werewolf."

I simply stared at him. Isaac watched me. And then I laughed. "Y-Your a werewolf is this a joke are you trying to say you don't want to be with me?" I asked. "What? No! Of course not, it's not a joke I'm a werewolf." Isaac said.

"Werewolves don't exist." I told him. "They do, and I'll prove it you, I'm not lying to you I would never lie to you Lore, what I'm telling you is the truth." Isaac said and I watched him. Did I really get into a relationship with a crazy man.

To think I thought Isaac was just some sweet caring boy when in truth he was quite mental. "I know I sound crazy Lore, but I can prove it to you that I am a werewolf, I swear I can, you just have to trust me." Isaac said and I watched him.

"Your quite crazy." I told him. "But I'm not, Lore I swear I will prove it to you, I am a werewolf." Isaac said. "Then prove it to me." I said not in the mood for him to be ranting about him being a werewolf and Isaac nodded before gathering some pillows.

"Follow me." So I did.

We didn't go that far out, Isaac set down the pillows and I sat down on them as he watched me with a nervous smile.

"My wolf Venom, he's not my pet, he's my wolf, he lives in me. Like I said I'm a werewolf, Venom is a part of me, and you are very important to us, something we will explain later." Isaac said and I watched him waiting for to 'prove' that he was a werewolf.

How he would prove it? Maybe he would howl and it would sound like a wolf and he'd think it was proof enough. Or maybe he'd summon Venom to his side. Of course I had to like the pet of a crazy man as well, this day was turning out weird.

And then he began to strip. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. "Lore, I'm proving to you I'm a werewolf." Isaac said before he was naked showing off every single part of him leaving not a thing to imagination, he was crazy, but he was packed.

And then a snap sounded. Isaac fell as more snaps went and I watched in horror as his black eyes turned golden. His bones shifted and snapped within him and fur pushed through his skin as his fingers clutched at the dirt and claws pushed through his nails as I watched.

It didn't take long before Venom was standing there instead panting and golden eyes beamed back up at me as he came up and sat in front of me and I watched in horror. Where Isaac had been now stood Venom who tilted his head to the side and whined a little before laying down and rolling onto his belly. Showing submission.

I simply watched in both awe and horror. "Your real." Was all I said before I passed out.

1519, and now the wolf is out of the bag. Until next time pun marshmallows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
2.1M 93K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...
125K 2K 10
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
618 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...