Maze Runner Imagines

By skyler7m

Newt & Thomas & Minho & Gally imagines as the first girl in the glade. Suggestions welcomed in comments but n... More

How You Meet (Newt)
How You Meet (Thomas)
How You Meet (Minho)
How You Meet (Gally)
What He Calls You
Your Best Friend
First Kiss (Newt)
First Kiss (Thomas)
First Kiss (Minho)
First Kiss (Gally)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Newt)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Thomas)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Minho)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Gally)
How You Hug (Newt)
How You Hug (Thomas)
How You Hug (Minho)
How You Hug (Gally)
You Get Hurt (Newt)
You Get Hurt (Thomas)
You Get Hurt (Minho)
You Get Hurt (Gally)
You Have A Nightmare (Newt)
You Have A Nightmare (Thomas)
You Have A Nightmare (Minho)
You Have A Nightmare (Gally)
I've Got You// Newt
It Doesn't Hurt At All/// Thomas
Never Let Her Go/// Minho
A Little Push Goes A Long Way/// Gally
You Get Sick (Newt)
You Get Sick (Thomas)
You Get Sick (Gally)

You Get Sick (Minho)

479 4 0
By skyler7m

I'm so sorry, haven't been on for ages I know. Hope your enjoying my work leave comments down below on any ideas you have and I'll see what I can do.    

Your POV

Slowly opening my eyes I turned onto my side clutching my stomach. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, the feeling of bile rising in my throat, running outside I fell to my knees and threw up whatever contents I had in my stomach. I was sweating and I felt like someone had stabbed me in the stomach.

Luckily it wasn't to early otherwise Minho would still be here, right now Minho was in the maze and should've been for about half an hour by now.

I wiped my mouth and slowly stood up, luckily my vomiting hadn't woken anyone up, I sat on the edge of the bed pulling on a sweater and my shoes. I platted my hair and made my way out.

I walked to the med-jacks, folding my sleeves up and quickly wiping my hands over face and clothes before walking through the door of the med-jacks.

"What do we have today, Jeff?" I asked as I walked in. He was looking down at the table sorting through some jars.

"Not much, just the usu-" He glanced up at me. "You look terrible." I smiled.

"Gee, thanks Jeff." I answered, sarcastically.

"That's not what I-" I shook my head.

"It's fine. I know I do." I smiled, letting him know I was just fooling around. "Now, as you were-"

"Guys, a slicer-" Thomas began, at the doorway. I turned around and he almost yelped. "Woah- hey..(Y/N)-you look-" I rolled my eyes, waving him off.

"I know."

"Right...good, okay. Are you here to get some rest-"

"Why the hell would you think that?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I'm fi-" 

I felt a lump in my throat and froze. 'Oh god not now' I thought' "Give me a second would you" I asked making my way around Thomas and out the door. I quickly made my way across the glade and into the bathroom. I knelt down by the toilet and threw up into the bowl, when I was done I wiped my mouth with a piece of tissue and sat against the wall, leaning my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hey (Y/N), you okay in there?" I hear Thomas call. 

"Yah I'm fine" I call but it comes out rough.

"You don't sound it...can I come in?" I hear Newt call. 'Oh great Thomas told Newt'

"What?-NO-ah..I'll be out in a minute" I say in a panicked voice

"Hey (Y/N) I'm coming in okay?" I hear Jeff call

"No-I'm fi-" But don't get the chance to finish as the door is burst open and Newt came in followed by Jeff and Thomas.

Jeff came over and crouched next to me placing his hand of my forehead. Newt came over and crouched down next to me as well after flushing toilet.

"I'm working today. I'm not sick" I assured them.

"To hell you are, you just threw up, I mean have you even eaten breakfast yet?" Jeff asks.

"Uh...no I didn't feel like eating" I say tightly shutting my eyes to try shake off an on-coming headache.

"Yeah, you are not working today, if you haven't even eaten yet your throwing up stomach acid, which means you keep throw up your throats going to get damaged from the stomach acid." Jeff told me.  

"Oh gre-" I don't get to finish as I feel bile start to rise again.

"(Y/N)?" Thomas asks crouching down in front of me.

I shake my head and quickly but gently push Newt out the way and vomit into the toilet, again.

"Come on lets get you to the med-jacks" Jeff said gesturing to Newt to help him help me up.

Placing their hands under my arms they gently lift me up and turn my towards the door. My body feels heavy and my legs are shaky. I feel my knees give out underneath me but strong hands hold me up.

"Woah hey your okay, we got you" Newt says tightening his grip on me by wrapping his arm around my waist.

Entering the med-jacks they lay me down on one of the tables. Jeff grabs different things from different shelves.

"Here take these" Jeff says handing me a cup of water and some medicine. I take the medicine and take a drink of the water. 

"Thanks" I say giving him

"Get some rest okay, and let me know if you throw up again, I don't want you losing your voice or damaging your throat"

"Yeah okay....am I meant to feel this tired?" I ask as my eyes begin to flutter shut.

"Yeah the medicine will do that to you just lay down and get some rest" Jeff says as pats my arm. I hear Thomas chuckling on the other side of me.

"Shut up dude, I can hear you" I say turning my head to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry" he says smirking to himself.

"Mmhhh" I mumble drifting to sleep.

"Come on, let her rest" is the last thing I hear before I fully fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

Running back through the doors I see Newt and Thomas chatting in the middle of the glade. Running past them towards the map room I hear Newt shout.

"Hey Minho!" he calls

Turning around to face them I see the two of them waving me over to them.

"Hey shanks, be quick I need to draw up the maps and find (Y/N)" I say as I look around the glade for (Y/N)

"Yah listen dude that's what we need to talk about" Thomas says glancing at Newt.

"What?" I ask glancing between the two of them

"She's in the med-jacks, she got si-"

"Wait what, is she okay" I say turning around to start heading to the med-jacks. Newt grabs my arm and turns me back around to face them.

"She's fine, she just threw up a couple times this morning but she hadn't eaten so it didn't do her throat any good" 

"I need to go see her" I say making my way towards the med-jacks

"She's asleep at the moment" Thomas calls after me.

Entering the med-jacks I see Jeff by (Y/N)'s bed wiping her forehead with a cloth.

"Is she okay?" I ask making Jeff jump.

"Jeez Minho you scared the hell out of me" he says

"Sorry shank but seriously is she okay?" I ask walking up to her side and taking her hand.

"Yeah it's just a bad stomach bug, she threw up a couple times this morning but she hadn't eaten so she was just throwing up stomach acid which was just damaging her throat so I gave her some medicine, she's been asleep since then"

"When was that?" I ask looking at her pale face

"This morning" he says removing the cloth from her head.

"Damn it" I say pulling up a chair and sitting next to her.

"She'll be fine Minho she should be awake soon anyway"

Just like she had heard what we said (Y/N) let out a small groan and her hand twitched in mine. She turned her head to the side and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"I'll come back to check on her later" Jeff says patting me on the shoulder as he walks past me and out the hut.

"Hey you okay?" I ask cupping the side of her face with my hand.

"Minho?" I winced at the sound of her voice, it was raw and rough sounding.

"Yah it's me, you okay?" I ask grabbing a glass of water and handing it to her.

She only nods her head in response and takes a sip of the water. Handing me back the glass of water she carefully turns onto her side and grabs hold of my hand. 

"It h..hurts"  she whimpers

"Yah I know it's okay though, you'll be fine, just keep drinking some water and it'll be okay, yah?" I say giving her a smile a squeezing her hand.

She pats the bed beside her and slowly inches her way away from me to make room on the bed. She tugs on my hand pulling me towards the bed. I smile at her a lay down next to her gently wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my chest.

"Sleep, you need it" I whisper

"I love you Minho" I hear her whisper as she buries her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too Angel" I whisper into her hair and gently pull her closer to me as we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 73 24
Hi! Here are a bunch of One-shots and Imagines of the Maze Runner boys! I have a few ideas ready but if you have an amazing idea please comment! REQU...
104K 1.4K 49
Contains imagines and preferences with 4 hawt shanks AKA - Newt, Minho,Thomas and Gally I might take some time [cause i am busy af chickalitas [no i...
20.1K 541 27
The first girl came up in the Glade, which no one was prepared for. Newt was struck by his immediate love for her, but she has a secret that she can'...
129K 962 46
Basically a bunch of imagines with the Maze Runner characters. Such as Thomas, Newt, Minho, & Gally. Some cute, fluff, or smut. Depending on what yo...