Book of One-Shots

By Super_Human456

Just a book of one-shot stories here and there. More

Look Out for the Quiet One
Hot Coco
Crazy Valkyrie Day
Velveteen Rabbit
Trust in Me (Lemon)
I Love You, My Rose
Never Miss a Heart Beat
Beach Volleyball Champ
Good Night
Evil Love (Lemon)
Dance, Dance
Morning Sunshine
Family
I Need You
Morning Tea
Bandits
Not Sorry
The Bodyguard
Spa Day (Lemon)
Night in the Void
Rainy Day Dew
Darkest Day
Burning Sunny Fun
Loving Ruby (Lemon)
Gypsy Girl
Catch Up
Tai Him Up
Birds of a Feather
Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)
The Barista
The Hunt
Because She's a Nerd
You're a Soldier
King of Everything
Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)
Collaring the Leopard (Part 2 Lemon)
Collaring the Kitty (Lemon Part 3)
Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)
Collaring the Panther (Lemon Part 5)
It's Not Her Tempo
Lifelong Love
Bar Fight
Firebreather
Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)
Hover Board Racer
Meditation Practice
Rosey
Emerald in the Rough
Making Babies (Lemon)
Pina Colada
She's Your Favorite Lil' Gangster
Double Trouble
Dark Magic
Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)
War and Death
Helping an Assassin
Playing Press
Hardcore Test Taker
More Collecting (Lemon)
Diamond Thieves of Heart
Working Days and Lemonade
Faunus Belle
Something New
Vibration Mode (Lemon)
Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 4 (Lemon)
Honey, I'm Home (Lemon)
Thought on Thought
An Explanation
Rainy Day Parade
Punk Rock
Power Couple
Crazy Lady
Mind Control Mountain (Lemon)
Surf's Up
I see You
Arm Wrestle
I'm Not Joking
Ms. Cutsey (Lemon)
Zero-G's
Creating Memories
Boku no Deku
Illusions
Hypnotic Relationship (Lemon)
Long Distance
Age of Love
An American Tail
I-Birthday
New Girl in Town (Lemon)
Green Thumb
Rookie Year
Your Boss is Hot
Rock Hard Will
Subliminal (Lemon)
Support Group
Saleswoman
One For All
Sea Tip
Anniversary (Lemon)
To America
Scientific Advancements
Fashion Business
Explosive
Wave Sensor (Lemon)
Music Club
Invisible Crush
Dragon Ball
Tutor
Honeymoon (Lemon)
Tour Bus
Yar Har
Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)
Circus Freak
Creation Myth
Underground Gang
First Time
Morning Kitten (Lemon)
Fairground Fun
Childcare
Mountain of Trouble
Mismanagement
Taming the Dragon (Lemon)
Nine's Five
Explosive Competition
Science Geeks
Rookies 1 and 2
Beauty Guru (Lemon)
Burnin
Aged Up
Maximum Intelligence
The New Teacher
Cow Lady (Lemon)
School Dance
X Marks the Spot
Workout Buddies
A Friendly Game
Cumming Home (Lemon)
Plant Girl
Ghost Girl
Riding Places
Ice, Fire, Baby
Cave Story (Lemon)
Broadway Visit
Echo Location
Science Lovers
Proposal
Just in Me (Lemon)

The Therapist (Lemon)

17.8K 85 11
By Super_Human456

You were an Atlesian Military therapist, talking to various soldiers, engineers and other specialist from all across the force. It was your duty to help serve and protect everyone. You were specialized for a variety of therapy methods although, your personal favorite for higher ups (Well, up to Commander) was hypnotherapy. It's how you got promotions and other great benefits like for example, using your female patients for sexual favors and "programing" them into returning.

You had to say, your favorite was probably Winter Schnee. Outside of being a member of the family she was amazing to look at. It was even more impressive getting through to her. She was so strong willed that honestly it was a miracle you actually did. Once you did, she was your book to write in. Speaking of which, you had a schedule "appointment" with the commander today. Getting everything set up, you sat down behind your desk and waited for her to enter. After hearing the knocked and smirked, she was here.

(Y/N): Come on in.

Winter entered and closed the door behind her.

Winter: Dr. (L/N).

(Y/N): Ah, Ms. Schnee. To what do I owe the pleasure?

Winter: I've been having...nightmares to say the least. They are so similar. They-

(Y/N): Now, now Winter. It's alright. Now, please lay down on the bed. You remember our last session, yes?

Winter: Yes...it was...relaxing. Do you think-

(Y/N): Of course. Now (takes out watch) watch the watch.

You began to swing the watch in front of Winter's face. Winter did as you told and kept up the deep breaths and kept her eyes on the watch. You could tell that slowly but surely, Winter was loosing sight of the world around her as she slowly entered a trance.

(Y/N): You now remember why you are here, yes?

Winter: Yes...I must...be programmed.

(Y/N): That's a good girl. You like being a good girl, don't you?

Winter: Yes...must be a good girl.

(Y/N): Now, what program are you reinforcing?

Winter: My...submission. I feel pleasure when I let you take control. I feel pleasure when I relax and let my mind sink into obedience.

Your fingers slide down and began to finger Winter a bit as she slipped back into her programming.

Winter: (Moans) Good girls obey! It feels good to obey. It means (moans) I am thinking correctly.

You removed your fingers and began to remove Winter's clothing. You placed the watch up on a perch and Winter continued to focus on it. Winter's subconscious understood and began to do the same and help you. Once her panties were off, she began to finger herself as you fondled her breasts.

Winter: Good girls...(moans) love to obey! They love to be brainwashed into compliance. (Moans) I want to be programmed more...Master.

(Y/N): There you are Winter. You're in paradise. Now...(snaps) Activate.

Winter blinked and her eyes appeared lifeless and she was still. You walked out of your office and found your secretary. You snapped your fingers and your secretary sat up straight.

(Y/N): Lock the office. Pleasure yourself to Ms. Schnee's moans.

Secretary: Yes, Master. I hear and I must obey my Master.

You smirked and let her continue your orders. You walked back inside and saw Winter was kneeling before you.

Winter: I have be reprogrammed. I must obey. Obedience is pleasure. Serving my master is pleasure. I must be...controlled.

(Y/N): Good girl, Winter. Now, strip me down and suck me off like you have before, slut!

Winter did as you ordered and stripped you down. After she was done, she knelt before you and began to suck down on your member. You grabbed Winter's head and shoved her face down to the base of your member. You began to thrust forward and backwards over and over again and could feel her tongue locked around your member. You removed your member just for a second to allow Winter to lick around it one again only to shove her back down onto it.

Eventually, the face fucking got to the point where Winter's eyes rolled up to the top of her skull, even penetrating it, showing nothing but pure white in her eyes. You kept thrusting inside and outside. You eventually built up enough speed, pressure and pleasure that you moaned as did Winter as you released your juices down her throat. You quickly pulled out of Winter's mouth and watched as she fell onto the floor, gasping for air. You softly picked Winter up and brought her over to a couch she had in your office.

You kissed her and slipped your member between her breasts, getting her more into pleasure. Winter began to use her body to pleasure you some more with her body. You massaged her breasts as she worked along your shaft. Winter moaned as you twisted her nipples during the massage and got her to moan louder and louder. Winter took your member's tip into her mouth and began to suck down onto it.

Winter licked along your tip over and over again as you kept pushing it further down and down. She placed her hands on yours and massaged her breasts together, moaning louder and louder. Winter began to move her head down more across your member, trying to completely suck it down into her throat. Her programming is becoming more and more clear. Finally, you were able to release inside her mouth and covered some of her breasts.

Some of your juices landed on your hand and you held them to Winter's head. She began to lick them and her breasts to get your juices off of her. You patted your lap and Winter moved to sit onto it and got your member down inside of her. You began to thrust upward and bounce Winter on your member. She moaned once again and wrapped her arms around your neck and held you close. You grabbed the back of her head and kissed her lips, shoving your tongue down inside of her mouth.

She began to rub all over your back as the kiss continued onward. As you kissed her more, you moved down and kissed along her collar bone. Winter moaned louder and louder until you had enough. You moaned into Winter's mouth and released inside of her entrance. She slowly got off of you and you stood up beside her and kissed her again.

Winter raised her leg to brush along yours and wrapped her arms around your back and rubbed it again. You kissed Winter once again and also rubbed her body, including her breasts. You guided the kiss over to a couch and laid her down along it. You turned Winter around and got her ass up into the air. You lined up your member to her ass and spanked it one last time before you gave her ass a single mighty thrust into it, earning a loud moan from your patient.

You kept thrusting into Winter's ass, gaining so much pleasure from the rough fucking. As you were fucking Winter, you leaned down and grabbed her breasts and began to massage them. You planted kisses along her neck and back. Winter was moaning louder and louder with every thrust. You grabbed Winter's chin and turned it to kiss you mouth directly. You kept thrusting inside Winter's ass so much so that you just had to come.

You were having a bit to much fun and spanked Winter again, causing the girl to moan once again and release again as well. You smiled again and saw Winter calm down from the heavy releases. You pushed her down slightly and slowly pushed your member inside of her once again. As you did, she came back alive and looked at you in the eyes and wrapped her arms around you once again.

(Y/N): Recite your programming, Winter.

Winter: Good girls must obey their masters. (Moans) I must be a good girl! (Moans louder) Good girls must be submissive! They must obey their masters! Good girls get pleasure from obedience! Good (Moans) Girls (Moans) Must (Moans) Serve their masters wishes! Good girls must be...slaves!

As she began to utter her programming, you began to thrust into her entrance with greater speed. The more she said, the faster you pushed inside of her. You never stopped your thrusts and just admired the handle work you did to her. You began to thrust in and out of her yet again with a renewed vigor as she was nothing more than pants, moans and grunts of pleasure.

Her entrance felt like heaven as you did the repeated motion of a thrust in and a thrust out of her. You looked into Winter's eyes as they were lost into lust. Winter wrapped her legs around your waist as you kept thrusting in and out of her near perfect body. You matter how much you thrusted inside of her, Winter knew that if she came, she would never come again. You could see it in her eyes as she struggled not to release. You were surprised by the dedication but loved it non the less.

After a few more thrust, you felt your end coming upon you. You grabbed Winter's head and forced her to kiss you once again. Your tongue eagerly shot back inside Winter's mouth and soon, your tongues began to wrestle one another. You pulled back a bit on her hair and broke the kiss with her and kissed along her neck and jaw line. You then pushed her back down onto her back and continued to thrust inside of her even more.

You quickened your pace and got Winter to moan like she had never moaned before. You know your release was going to be a few more thrusts away. You moved your head down and kissed Winter's lips then moved to her neck. Finally, you kissed her ear and bit it slightly.

(Y/N): You want cum?

Winter: Yes, Master! I want your...cum!

With that, you thrusted your final thrust inside Winter and finished deep inside her. You rolled off of Winter and lied down next to her. You wrapped your arms around her and cradled her for a bit.

(Y/N): You're a good girl Winter. Now get dressed and watch the watch a bit more to further your programming.

Winter: Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.

You got up and got your pants one and your dress shirt and walked outside. You looked over and saw your secretary pushing two fingers deep inside of her entrance. You snapped and she instantly stopped.

(Y/N): Clean yourself up and close down the office for the day.

Your secretary nodded and began to complete her orders. You walked back inside and smiled at seeing Winter completely dressed, cleaned off and staring at the watch. You sat down next to her and rubbed her shoulders just a bit.

(Y/N): Good Winter. Now, you're going to completely forget this entire session. All you will remember is coming in her and relaxing and going under. You will feel relieved and happy knowing that you got a good therapist. Now, your subconscious mind will know you must complete your programming and return her soon to reinforce it. You will believe you are having dreams, nightmares of your worst fears coming to life. So, you will come to me for help. You like my help. You NEED my help. Do you understand?

Winter: Yes...Master.

(Y/N): That's a good girl. Now, I'm going to count from 10 to 1. With each number, you will feel better and more awake and alert. Now...10.

Winter's eyes opened and she looked around the room. She turned over and saw you smiling at her.

(Y/N): Excellent work miss Schnee. Truly excellent.

Winter: Doctor, what-

(Y/N): You went under, talked about your problems and we got everything squared away.

Winter: (Sighs) Thank you, Doctor. I'm just happy I have a good therapist.

(Y/N): Of course my dear. Now you come back whenever you need help.

You guided Winter out of your office and she left you department smiling. You turned to your secretary and snapped, placing her back into her trance.

(Y/N): Mrs. Marigold, you are considered a trophy wife, yes?

Mrs. Marigold: Yes, Master.

(Y/N): Then show me what a good trophy wife should do.

Mrs. Marigold: Yes, Master. I must fulfill my programming.

You smirked in repose. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 5.7K 52
Poorly written collection of Ruby x M!Reader one-shots.
1.8K 58 28
read and find out
48.1K 576 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...