𝕭𝖀𝕷𝕷𝖄 𝖃 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 (�...

Galing kay Emperxr

(REQUESTS CLOSED & DISCONTINUED/COMPLETED) ą ცųŋƈɧ ơʄ ơŋɛʂɧơɬʂ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɠąɱɛ ცųƖƖყ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ῳɧყ ŋơɬ. ƈųʑ ı ąƖʂơ... Higit pa

~*+.Welcome CHILLdren.+*~
Jimmy X Delinquent!Reader (Fluff)
Gary X Perv!Reader (18+)
Pete X Gary (Fluff)
Gary X Genderless!Reader (Fluff)
Pete X Innocent!Pastel!Reader (Fluff)
Derby X Strong/Competitive!Reader (18+)
Johnny X Reader (Fluff)
Dirty Thoughts. Gary X Reader (+18)
Happy. Jimmy X Sad!Reader (Fluff)
I Don't Bite. - Advanced Fighter!Bif X Advanced Fighter!Reader (18+)
Love Hurts. - Tad X Heartbroken!Reader (18+)
Innocent? 'Innocent!'Petey X Extrovert!Reader (18+)
Spar. Ricky Pucino X Black Belt!Reader (Fluff)
Warrior. - Tad X Red Army Trained!Reader (18+)
Unfair. - Gary X Townie!Reader (Floof Fluff)
Dominant!Jimmy X Reader (18+)
Boyfriend Scenarios. - Kirby Olsen X Mute!Reader (Fluff)
Mask. - Vance X Dancer!Leader!Reader (Fluff)
Masquerade Angel. - Rough!Gord X Reader (18+)
Boyfriend Scenarios. - Earnest X Pastel Emo!Reader (Fluff)
~Author-Senpai Note~
Tiny Baby. - Russell X Violent Tsundere!Reader (18+/Fluff)
Boyfriend Scenarios. - Ted X Injured!Reader (Fluff)
Rapid. - Kirby X Jock!Reader (18+)
For My Love. - Petey X Aesthetic!Reader
Mastigophobia. - Gary X Frightened!Reader (Fluff)
Winter Bathtime. - Gord X Reader (18+)
Overexcited. - Frisky!Gary X Excited!Reader (18+)
No Pill, Just Him. - Johnny X Nightmare Disorder!Reader
Christmas Scenarios. - Gary Smith X Reader
Dead Lovers. - Sad!Jimmy X Deceased!Reader
Silent. - Gary X Reader X Jimmy (18+)
How Much Do You Love Me. - Russell X Lucky!Reader (18+)
Netflix And Chill. - Johnny Vincent X Nerd!Reader (18+)
Neko Scenarios. - Derby Harrington X Neko!Reader (18+)
I'll Show You What I Think. - Petey Kowalski X Teacher!Reader (18+)
Shy Baby. - Ted Thompson X Shy!Reader (18+)
Grateful. - Petey Kowalski X Reader (18+)
Betrayal. - Johnny Vincent X Betrayed!Reader
Bunny. - Mandy X Fem!Reader (NSFW)
Stressed. - Johnny Vincent (Kind of NSFW)

Confront The Abusive. - Gary X Heartbroken!Reader (Fluff)

2.2K 21 49
Galing kay Emperxr

I scrolled through Instagram and started liking shit from some aesthetic and sad edit accounts while sitting at home in my room comfortably. I felt pretty relaxed since it was a Friday and I was doing random stuff today.

It was currently 7:23 PM and I suddenly get a text from my best friend Gary Smith. I kinda had more feeling for him instead of my current boyfriend Trent, he didn't like when I talked to other boys indirectly or physically. He'd take my phone away sometimes to see who I was texting and kept invading my privacy. Sometime's he'd yell at me or accuse me of shit I didn't do. But I guess that was just him typically.

Gary: Heya Y/n, what you up to?

Me: Not much, random stuff yknow?

Gary: Same actually heh *sweaty/nervous emoji*

Gary isn't normally like this when he talked to our friends. Not even Jimmy, Petey, the rest of the cliques. Except me for some reason, maybe it was because I'm his best friend.

Me: Heh, cool

I'm kinda bored, I'm just on my laptop watching a bunch of random memes.

Gary: That's nice, I found a lot of memes you should see.

Me: show meh

Gary: k xp

He spams me with memes, laughing at most of them.

Me: I'm dying

Gary: They're that funny

Me: Yea, Gary you know the best memes.

Gary: I know

Me: lmao

Gary: I'm kinda stuck at home bored too. You mind if I come around your place for a little while, my parents are out.

I get a message from Trent which killed my happy vibe of texting with Gary.

Me: Yeah, I'd like it, my parents are actually out too.

I got a message from Trent hold on

I go into Trent's messages.

Trent: Hey babe *Hearts emoji*

Me: Hey Trent, what's up?

Trent: Nothing much, you?

Me: Nothing much either, I was gonna invite a friend over

Trent: What friend? Is it that crazy Gary guy?

Me: It's just a friend jeez.

Trent: But I need to know which friend? Come Y/n, you know I don't like you hanging around boys, I want you to be with the girls, you fit in with them and you know it.

I shouldn't have told him.

Me: Yeah, it's Gary, why is there something wrong with me inviting him over? And secondly, I don't need to be with the damn girls in order to fit in, I fit in more with the boys more than the girls because it's who I am. Jesus you act like I can't be myself wherever I go, you think just because I'm a girl, you think you can tell me I need to be a certain someone in order to fit in? That's messed up man.

Trent: Stupid bitch! He's crazy in the head and you know I don't appreciate you talking to any other boys! Send me your texts NOW. What has he been telling you?

Me: Trent, who the fuck told you that you could tell me what to do? I do whatever I want and I don't need anyone restricting me from any boys I'm friends with, I talk to whoever I want and I don't need you preventing me from doing so. Now back the hell off, chill, it'll just be a while, it's not like he's gonna kill me.

Trent: Fine, you don't come crying to me once you get raped or something.

I'm fed up with this bullshit.

Me: You know what Trent, you're right I don't. And you know why?

Trent: Why?

Me: Because I'm done with you telling me what to do like I'm your slave or your dog. I'm not your bitch to be ordered around, and you don't need to intrude my privacy nearly 24/7! Overall, I think I we to stay away from each other from now on. Have fucking fun asshole.

I had no regrets. I liked Gary anyway, he's never been that way, he treats me right like any other boy I've ever met.

Trent: Y/n...fuck you bitch.

Me: You wish you could fuck me for once. Oh wait, you can't fuck me because you don't have me to do it with, or anyone to do it with. Have fun jacking off to nothing.

Trent: I can be a better person I promise

I'm sorry babe please come back

I'll make it up to you.

I'm sorry I've been acting so jealous

I just don't want to lose you

Y/n please forgive me. I don't actually wanna lose you please.

Me: You just did.

Trent: Without you there's no Trent Northwick.

Me: I'm not your baby anymore Trent. I gotta move on, you should too, don't worry the pain will fade eventually. You'll find someone better I know it, someone who'll actually listen to your bullshit rules once you age up twice.

I cried because of Trent thinking I was his bitch to order around, giving him information by pressuring me and nagging me until I was stressed, then tell him something he wants to know. I couldn't stand it feeling like I'm used for one purpose, to be told what to do...

Thank God Gary was coming over, even though it seemed like I'll never have someone as great as him.

Gary: Hey, I'm on my way

Me: Hey I'm back from talking to Trent...my heart was feeling so joyful and happy until everything in our conversation had to ruin it and kill my vibe of excitement.

Sorry I was a little too dramatic.

Gary: Oh no, what happened if you don't mind me asking? Btw I'm several minutes away from your house.

Me: Do you rly wanna know?

Gary: It's up to you if you wanna share.

Me: Maybe when you arrive

Gary: Ok, it's all good

Me: K.

Gary: I'm at your doorstep, we can talk about it in a bit.

I turn off my phone and walked down stairs with my soft (favorite animal) slippers followed by F/C pajama shorts and an XXXTENTACION T-shirt. Opening the door, I see the handsome boy with the long scar across his eyebrow and on his eye itself.

"Hey." He says hi in his typical deep luscious voice.

"Hey, come in." I step aside for Gary to come in and feel him close the door for me.

"You want anything to drink or eat?" I wipe some tears from my face.

"Wanna know what I want? To comfort you until you smile." He smiles.

"Thanks Gary...I appreciate i- AH!" I feel arms around me and get carried upstairs. "Dafuq you doin?"

"Carrying you up the stairs so you don't have to get your legs more tired than how they are." He chuckles. "You're really light by the way."

"I'm not that light." I get set down on the bed and feel Gary cover me in my blankets the joins me under them.

"So, you were gonna tell me why you broke up with Trent? I mean like I said, that's up to you." Gary says to me reassuringly.

"I broke up with Trent for good reasons. He usually pulled me away from the boys and always surrounded me with the girls and left me there to be with the boys. He said I would fit in with the girls than the boys because I'm a girl myself." I think of the things that made me feel so hurt.

"Like seriously, just because I have a vagina and boobs, he think I would fit in with the girls rather than the boys, that's jacked up if you think about it. I don't want to be girl, I wanna be myself and that's what I'm doing! Secondly, he'd pressure me, fuck even force me or nag me to let out anything he didn't need to know, sometimes he'd take my fucking phone away to intrude my privacy and i needed to give him my password to my phone so he can look through everything personal to me. He restricted me from anything, he didn't even let me talk to almost anyone and I felt I was only used for one purpose, to be bossed around, I just want to beat the shit out of him and-" I stop and look at Gary who had his eyes widened a little and his face was slightly red. He was actually listening to me.

I lay back down and rest my arms over my face. "I'm sorry, I'm just pissed off and stressed. You gotta blow off steam right?" I tear up.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, damn you actually had the balls to confront Trent though, and you're finally away from him. That's something you should be proud of."

I think of what Gary said. "Yeah I guess you're right." I wipe some tears falling on my face.

"Come here." He opens up his arms. He was always there for me and I could really use a hug from him, so I accepted Gary's embrace of softness and warmth.

"Thanks, Gary, I really needed this." I tell him.

"You're my best friend, soft and warm like always." He chuckles.

"You are too." I hug his waist. I feel Gary rest his chin on the top of my head as I kept holding onto him like a baby hanging onto their mom/dad.

"You're adorable Y/n." Is what got me heated on the face.

"Huh?" I look up with a red face.

"I think you're adorable, it actually got me mad when you were with Trent, I actually had feeling for you before and after you got with him. Heartbroken for a long time and I couldn't get my mind off you for a long time. I was disappointed I never told you earlier. Now that you're done with Trent...I get to tell you, and I understand if you don't feel the same way." He blushes as he looks away.

For such a long time I actually felt something for Gary as well. I turn his face towards me and kiss him with no hesitation. I longed for this for God knows how long. Gary kisses back immediately and hold my waist and my head at the same time. My heart began racing like crazy and hugged Gary's neck as we made the kiss deeper.

We pulled away feeling flustered. One memory I will never forget. I thought I would never be with Gary EVER. But here we are.

"I love you too, Gary." I tell him.

"I'm so happy." He hugs me and attacks me with kisses making me laugh with joy.

"Gah! Gary staph you're tickling me!" I laugh while squirming under him.

"You're so cute, Y/n." He nuzzles me. "I promise I won't ever treat you like Trent, okay?"

"Kiss me again then I can trust you." I tell him before feeling his lips pushed against mine with the love I longed for from him.

After a while, we hung out then ended up feeling tired at 12:14 AM.

"Goodnight, Y/n." Gary whispers.

"Goodnight Gary." I cuddle him as we slept in a ball.

I turned once and felt Gary cuddling my waist as we both slept. I knew I was more than happy. I was elated and so loved.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

273K 3.7K 49
(Temporarily on hold. I'm working on one atm but kinda have no free time and some writers block) REQUEST ARE CLOSED (I got a lot of requests rn so pl...
199K 3.2K 24
* due to my fixation ending and my unyeilding growth , i do not write in this book anymore . i do not write for real people anymore . "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨...
44.3K 745 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader •𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 【-------】-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❝your cruel...i love you..❞ [𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] #𝟏 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫...
180K 2.2K 1
[18+] [𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 18,585] ~DreamSMP Smut/NSFW 1 out of 3~ UNFINISHED 𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘒 𝘖𝘕 𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘞𝘕 (𝘈𝘰...