Death's Kiss

Autorstwa XXrogueXlucyXX

Isaac grew up knowing he had the power of Death. With Death not playing an active role he learned with his si... Więcej

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Epilogue:

:Chapter 10:

290 16 0
Autorstwa XXrogueXlucyXX

:Lore:

"Your niece is something else." I commented. Isaac smiled just a bit at that as he took a sip of his hot chocolate and nodded. "Yeah Della is quite something." Isaac commented as I held my hot chocolate as well in my hands.

The warmth seeped into my hands as I smiled at him. We had gone out on yet another coffee date. And once more we were enjoying it and I had gotten a meal as well, so had Isaac as we sat in the sleepy coffee shop enjoying our Sunday.

I had gotten a barbeque chicken wrap, Isaac got a bagel pizza, and we also had some warm blonde brownies as well, fresh out the oven. Being here in noon sure did help all of that and I was thankful for that. Such good food was a good way to eat out.

"She's around your age." I commented. "About four years younger than me." Isaac said and I nodded at that and Isaac smiled at me. "She can be nice when she wants to be though, it depends on her mood, the only one she is really nice to is her twin Darcy." Isaac said.

I nodded at that. "Twins tend to be like that, or so I heard. One of my doctors treated a twin, one was sick and the other fine. The healthy one was very mean except to her twin." I said and Isaac nodded at that with a bit of a shrug.

"They're both healthy, but Della is the more dominant twin while Darcy is the more passive friendly twin." Isaac said and I nodded at that. "But they're my niece and nephew, so I really don care." Isaac said and I nodded at that with a bit of a smile on my face.

"Thanks for taking me out to this coffee shop." I said and Isaac simply smiled at that. "No problem, I do enjoy this shop and coming here alone isn't fun. And your very nice to be around." Isaac said with a smile gracing his lovely features once more.

A blush covered my face and Isaac smiled at that. Isaac was sweet and I did enjoy being here with him quite much. I brushed some hair from my face as I sipped my hot chocolate as Isaac smiled at me once more.

We continued to eat and drink together before we finished up our meal and then threw away the paper bags and cups. Soon we were back in his car and I looked over at him and offered a bit of a smile to him. And soon we were back on the road to my house.

Isaac bit his lip as he kept his hands on the wheel as he glanced at me every now and then with a soft expression on his face. Soon we were back in front of my house and Isaac stepped out and then we were in front of my door.

Isaac smiled at me as he stood in front of the house. "Lore." Isaac said as I unlocked the door and I turned to him. "I have a really important question for you." Isaac said and I tilted my head to the side on what important question that he could have.

Isaac sucked in some breath a small blush dusting his pale cheeks. A red forming in them and I simply smiled at him. "What?" I asked putting my keys away as I watched him and he smiled at me. "Ok here goes nothing." Isaac said gaining some courage.

"Lore, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

It was that one question that changed my life. In ways that I wouldn't understand until way later. But I was so dumbstruck that it didn't matter to me. Only one thing actually mattered to me in that moment and it was Isaac.

Isaac liked me. He looked a bit disappointed before I hugged him and nodded. "Yes." I murmured and a smile spread on his face. "Thanks." Isaac said before pulling away from the hug and I smiled at him. "I'll see you tomorrow." I told him and Isaac smiled at me, a wide grin on his face.

"Yeah I'll defiantly see you tomorrow." Isaac said and he gave me a hug and then a kiss on the cheek making me turn bright red as he left. And then gave a wave to me as he left in his car and I lightly touched my cheek with a smile.

Isaac kissed my cheek, sure it wasn't my lips, but it was still my cheek and his lips on them. His lips were surprisingly soft. Yet firm and smooth. Not the least bit cracked or anything and it felt nice on my cheek. That was for sure.

All I could do was smile as I went to my room as my life went uphill for the first time in awhile. My life typically went downhill since my heart disease. But now it seemed to be going quite good. I mean Isaac was my boyfriend now. And that was quite a good thing.

All I could do was smile as I shut my door and sit on my bed before leaning back Isaac on my mind. He took me out on a date and now we were dating. My first ever boyfriend and that brought a big blush to my face.

Just thinking about having a boyfriend made me blush and I couldn't help but be happy at my current situation. Sure I had a heart disease, but at a moment like this I didn't even care. I had a boyfriend and was finally being able to live my life.

My mom came home with dinner to my surprise. My dad was with her and they had some Burger King bags to my surprise and all I could do was smile.

All I could do was go get down to the table as all of our food was set down and we began to eat our food while I smiled. The smile hadn't left since Isaac kissed my cheek and then texted me. I was going to his house tomorrow and I had never been so delighted before.

"Your very smiley, something good happen?" My mom asked. "Yeah, Isaac asked me out." I said and my mom tilted her head. "I have a boyfriend mom, he asked me to be his girlfriend so I said yes, he's sweet and I like him." I said with a smile.

My mom went quiet. But at a time like this I didn't care, Isaac was making me happier than I had ever been in awhile. And that was epic and I loved that for sure. Being happy with all of my medical illness that I had been given.

And Isaac was the underlying cause of this happiness so there was no way I planned on leaving him. He was so sweet and made me happy and I would do anything to keep that happiness that Isaac was providing. And my parents wouldn't control my life forever, and this part they wouldn't take way.

"Isaac invited me over tomorrow as well." I said and my mom nodded at that. "I haven't met this Isaac kid yet." My dad said. "He's a sweet boy." My mom sad and I nodded at that. Isaac was very sweet and I loved that.

He had been nice to me since I had met him and I loved that and always would be. Tomorrow was going to be fun no doubt about it. Not a single doubt about that. All I could do was smile as I ate the salad that my parents had bought me.

"You'll get to meet him tomorrow no doubt." I said and my dad nodded at that. Tomorrow was defiantly going to be interesting. I was quick to text Isaac that he would be meeting my dad tomorrow. Most boyfriends didn't like meeting dads but he didn't even care about that.

He seemed fine and that was one of the best things honestly. Tomorrow the person who was making me happy was going to meet my dad. Hopefully my dad didn't do anything to scare him off but something about Isaac told me that Isaac wasn't someone who was easily scared off with pressure. So all I could do was wait for tomorrow which would be interesting.

1404. I really have to use the bathroom so quick A/N. Hope you enjoyed this chapter stay tuned. Until next time epic marshmallows.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
21.3K 588 35
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
125K 2K 10
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
587K 15.9K 37
BOOK 2 The way his breath fanned my cheeks, how big his hand felt around my wrists, how easy it would be to lean up and press my lips to his. A rush...