The flaws of being a Hiccup *...

By Toothlessfollower14

Hiccup has a big problem, he is now 20 years old. His father has died and he now has certain obligations to b... More

The flaws of being a Hiccup
Chapter 1: Oh Hiccup!
chapter 2: Tricks of the mind
Chapter 3: I'm sorry...
Chapter 4: Serves you right
Chapter 5: certain obligations
Chapter 6: Astrids thoughts
Chapter 7: The talk with mum
chapter 8: Princess Merida of Dunbroch
Chapter 9: The feast
Chapter 10: Romantic flight?
Chapter 11: An accident...?
Chapter 12: I love you...
chapter 13: Those beautiful blue eyes...
Chapter 14: More than just a kiss?
Chapter 15: I want you back...
Chapter 16: I thought...
chapter 17: A dream or a vision?
Chapter 18: 'flashback'
Chapter 19: I will never stop loving you...
Chapter 20: The fight
Chapter 21: A chat with Gobber
Chapter 22: The plan
Chapter 23: Love never dies
Chapter 24: Merida
Chapter 25: A confusing conversation
Chapter 26: The conversation continues...
Chapter 27: Where's Astrid?
Chapter 28: no problems
Chapter 29: some place dark
Chapter 30: I don't know...
Chapter 31: Another day
Chapter 34: Remember me
Chapter 32: Finding Astrid
Chapter 33: Eret
Chapter 35: Please wake up
Chapter 36: Confessions
Chapter 37: Return to Berk
Chapter 38: Awkward!
Chapter 39: Suspicious
BOOK 2!

Chapter 40: gone.

992 38 17
By Toothlessfollower14

Hiccup

I am really confused over what Merida had said. I mean I wasn't expecting it to be that easy. I gave her a peck on the cheek, thanking her as I walked away. I mean she just agreed to me and Astrid being together. I mean I'm suspicious but then again I've never seen Merida being mean or threatening before.

I walk into Gothi's hut seeing Astrid laying down on the bed resting peacefully. I sauntered up to her kissing her lightly on the head and brushing her bangs away from her closed eyes.

I looked at her lying there peacefully. But it was weird she didn't even flinch when I touched or kissed her, that's not normal. I look at her body.

Her skin is pale and stone cold to the touch.

"Astrid?" I ask her hoping that this was some sort of joke. She didn't move a muscle.

"er, A-astrid!" I say shaking her. Her body was limp and her eyes were still closed shut. "No Astrid!" I shout now in tears, cuddling her close.

"G-Gothi! Mum!" I shout. "no don't leave me Astrid!" I tell her as Gothi comes rushing in. I then realise that my mum's not here.

Gothi starts examining her. Putting strange things in her mouth and hut her nose. Gothi then shakes her head.

"w-what?" I ask. No this can't be happening it must be a mistake... it has to be. "n-no..." I say shaking my head. "y-you're wrong!" I shout at her crying uncontrollably. She just leaves bowing her head to give me some time alone with her.

No this can't be true, she's alive I know she is!

I put my head to her chest. But nothing. No heart beat. She's dead. She's really dead...

This isn't a trick. My Astrid is gone and she is never coming back.

HEY GUYS! OH NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO ASTRID? IS SHE DEAD? I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW... ='(. ANYWAYS WAS IT...
GOOD?
BAD?
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
74.8K 2.5K 36
It has been a year since Hiccup's Father Died and He became Chief. But things aren't as Simple as Hiccup had hoped to be. With Eret, Son of Eret livi...
12.6K 217 18
When Hiccup is kidnapped by Dragon Hunters, he meets a young girl who has a dark secret. And a Light one as well. With truths in the shadows, Mistake...
117K 2.4K 14
This the story of Shadow and Toothless. Please go check out my other stories for more information on them by clicking on my profile or looking up: L...