Marvel Imagines

By YeahItsMeSoph

~The Marvel Avengers Characters~ It will be (Y/N) and a character below: Captain America (Steve Rogers) The W... More

Steve
Natasha
Bucky
Tony
Clint
Bruce
Sam
Nick
Thor
Loki
Pietro
Wanda
Peter
Scott
T'Challa
Vision
Steve
Bucky
Tony
Peter
Thor
Natasha
Steve
Bucky
Pietro
Loki
Tony
Peter
Wanda
Thor
The Avengers
Steve
Bucky
Peter
Thor/Loki
The Avengers
Tony
Pietro
Loki
Bucky
Steve
Loki
Tony/Bucky
Bucky
Bucky
The Avengers
Steve
Pietro
Thor
Bucky
Loki
Clint
Tony
Steve
Wanda
Natasha
Loki
Loki
Bucky
Peter

Thor/Avengers

4.3K 77 28
By YeahItsMeSoph

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry its been a while. High school is a pain in my ASS. That all I really have to say to you guys except I'm SO SORRY. I'm trying really hard to update often.... ish ;-;
Anyways, @iamKhrfan123 requested this Thor/AvengerXReader. I hope you all enjoy. :)

Just to help you out lol
(Y/H/L)~ Your hair length
(Y/H/C)~Your hair color
(Y/E/C)~Your eye color
(Y/F/C)~Your favorite color

.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.

It's been a few weeks after Thanos's attack leaving most of the people on the team, in the soul stone.

The ones who remain stay scattered around the tower. Or left for some alone time.

Currently the only ones who are at the tower are Steve, Tony, Natasha and Thor.

Steve sits on the couch scratching his beard. He's wondering what he could do to get Bucky back.

Tony sits on the counter with his back to the small group. He keeps a half empty bottle of vodka close to him. He's practically immune to getting drunk. Bottles of beer lay sparatic around him too. He let everyone go.

Tony was deep in thought. Why did Strange give him the Time Stone?

Why wasn't Wanda strong enough to protect Vision?

Why was Peter one of the ones that disappeared?

His eyes read the worn down tag on the bottle.

He let out a sigh.

Natasha sits next to Steve who looks at a compass with his long gone lover tapped to the top.

Thor walks into the room with a face full of determination. "Avengers!-"

Tony turns to face him, Steve closes his compass, Natasha stands up.

"-Or what is the rest of us... Is it only you three left?... Wow...." He coughs. "Anyways."

Thor takes a deep breath in. "We should go to the house of abandoned children."

Steve raises a brow. "You mean an adoption home?"

Natasha grunts and replies, "It's called an Orphanage. And I'm not going back to...there...never....again...." Her lip quivers. Her eyes scan the room as she brings her hand up to her mouth. "I'm sorry." She whispers and walks to the bar where Tony is sat.

"You, my dear, red headed friend, are forgiven." Tony hands her the bottle.

"Why should we go to the Orphanage, Thor?" Steve asks as he lean back widening his legs to get comfortable.

Thor bellows out a laugh. "To bring our spirits up, of course! Thanos took most of the people we care about, half of the worlds population to be exact, SO. Let's go collaborate with the lonely kids!"

Natasha chokes on her vodka. "Are we sure?"

"Let's just go. He seems eager to." Tony speaks.

Steve stands and follows Thor out the door.

"Are we really sure?" Natasha asks as she follows Steve out the door holding her bottle.

"Yes. Now sober up, no one wants to see a drunk Black Widow." Steve takes the bottle from her and chucks it fifty yards away.

Tony frowns. "That was expensive!"

Natasha also frowns but puts her lips in a thin line.

"Let's go!"

———

They arrive at the orphanage. A tall metal gate stands in their way. A box with a speaker is connected to the side.

Steve walks up to the com. He presses a button as he speaks. "Um. Hello? I'm Steve Rog-"

The gate opens and Thor runs to the tall building.

"Guess they like Steve Rogers." Tony giggles out and follows Thor.

"I hate this." Natasha stands close behind Steve as Thor knocks on the door.

They hear shuffling coming from behind the door. And then the door slowly, creaks open.

A petite old woman stands there with a soft smile.

"Well, look at you lads." She peers around Steve to finally see Natasha.

"How rude to stand in front of a woman, come, come!" She waves for Natasha to come inside first. The three boys follow.

"What are you four, youngins looking for? A strip club is actually six blocks away from here." She smiles as Steve's face grows red.

Natasha shakes her head as a smile creeps up onto her face. Thor looks confused, and Tony starts heading for the door.

"I'm only kiddin'!" She lets out a laugh, but it turns into a fit of coughs. She sits gently on a brown leather couch. Tony walks back.

Thor and Steve sit on a couch adjacent to the old woman. Natasha looks at pictures of at least a hundred kids. Tony looks up the stairs that's next to the room they're in.

As the woman's coughing fit dies down she asks a question. "How can I help?"

Thor responds excitedly. "Can we see the children here?"

She nods. "What age?"

"All ages, Miss."

She smiles. "Alright. When you go up the stairs, it's years, one to five. Third floor, 6-10. Fourth floor, 11-15. And our Fifth floor is the 16-19. We only hold up to your last teen year. Then we send you out. If you have any questions, I'll be here."

She sends them a warm smile as they all head up the stairs.

"Let's start from the top, yeah?" Natasha speaks. She's picking at the dirt under her nails.

"Sure." Steve replies.

Thor runs up the stairs and swings the door open.

The rest follow behind.

Twenty-five teens stand before the group.

"Why are there so many?" Tony whispers.

"Thanos must have killed their parents..." Natasha whispers horrified.

"I-It's them..." A girl speaks from the middle of the room. She stands from her sitting spot on the bed. Her face turns red.

"They were the ones who couldn't save us!"

"That's right!"

"Get out of here!"

"Get them!"

"You let him kill them!"

All the teens began to walk towards the group.

"I'm done." Natasha speed walks down the stairs.

"I'm coming." Steve follows her just as fast.

Tony and Thor slam the door closed and run after them to the fourth floor.

"Shouldn't we leave?!" Natasha harshly whispers.

"No! We can't leave yet! We haven't found one!" Thor shouts.

The other three are a bit startled. "We are actually getting one?!" Steve asks confused.

"No, we are not getting one. We are too busy, and none of us had any parents. We will not be good parents!" Tony yells at them.

Steve and Natasha nod in agreement.

Thor shakes his head no. "I'm getting one! It will be one less child without a family."

Thor walks inside the room. None of the children look up. They don't seem interested.

"Hey guys!" Thor speaks.

They look up simultaneously. Then they all look down.

"That wasn't creepy at all..." Tony says as Thor walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.

Thor rushes down the stairs. He walks into the room. He wasn't impressed and walked back out.

As he walks down the hallway with the group in tow, he sees a small, chubby, seven year old sitting on the ground playing with a stuffed Thor doll.

She has (Y/H/L), (Y/H/C) hair in two high pig tails, (Y/E/C) eyes, and a (Y/F/C) ribbon wrapped around her hair.

She stops playing as she hears the foot steps.
She immediately stands up and hangs her head low, and starts to visibly shake.

"Hey, Hey. It's okay!" Thor stops and so does the group.

He slowly starts to walk over to you. "My name is Thor. What's yours?" He kneels down in front of you. You slowly look up, tears brimming your eyes.

Your mind starts to race. He's not going to hurt me?

Why isn't he going to hurt me?

You wrap your arms around the doll and sit down criss-cross.

He asks again. "What's your name?"

You shake your head. He frowns. As he sees a slightly healed scar on your forehead.

"Did someone give that to you?" He points to the scar.

You hesitate. But you reluctantly nod a yes.

He huffs. "Why don't you speak. Tell me your name."

You cower into a ball clutching the doll.

"She's scared. So she's a mute. Let's just go." Tony speaks as he heads down the last flight of stairs towards the door.

Natasha kneels down by the girl. She lifts up one of your pig tails and a smile creeps onto her face. "She's cute. Let's go."

Steve smiles. "Yeah she's really cute." Steve's face heats up about a hundred degrees. "That sounded horrible." He clutches his left boob and walks down the stairs.

Natasha smiles and pats your head. "I'll go ask the lady for your name."

Natasha leaves to go find the woman. It's just you and Thor sitting down on the cool, empty hallway floor.

"Would you like to live with us? Or... with me?" Thor asks as he holds your small hand in his.

You uncurl from your ball and sit in his lap holding the doll.

"I'll take that as a yes." He stands you and himself up.

He grabs your left hand due to your right one is holding a small doll of himself.

He smiles and helps you get down the stairs.

Natasha is walking with the woman to the stairs. "Her name is (Y/N)." Natasha speaks aloud.

"(Y/N), eh?" Thor look down at you. You nod.

"She carries no emotion on her face, and she will not speak. But when the time comes, I bet she'll talk again." The old woman speaks. She looks at you. You look away.

"I bet she will. We'll be best friends later on, of course." Thor smiles brightly.

"Ah, sure. Both of her parents where slaughtered by that huge purple Titan, Thanos. Right in front of her. That's what she told me when I first met her. I guess it traumatized her so bad that she stopped speaking."

Thor's eyes hold remorse for the little seven year old. That's such a young age to lose their parents.

"Are you ready to sign the papers?"

Thor nods and picks you up. He follows the woman.

He sits down at a desk and signs each line, making a legalization of you becoming his daughter.

As he signs the papers Natasha and Steve stand close, Tony leans against the door frame.

He asks the woman, "What happened to           (Y/N)'s forehead? There's a slightly healed scar. From what, though?"

The lady looks into everyone's eyes then down at the desk. "She tripped over there on the carpet and hit her head on the table. She's clumsy." The woman points to the spot where they first talked. And she looks at you.

You sit there taking in her expression and the emotions pouring out of her skin.

She was lying. You knew that.

"Thank you, Miss." Thor shakes the ladies hand. He scoops you up into his big arms and he smiles at you.

You lay in his arms holding the doll. The sun shines brightly. There are no clouds, yet destruction lies around in the city.

"-You would have loved your Grandma... and your Uncle Loki! And the team-" Thor rambles on as the others follow behind listening.

You rub the scar on your forehead. Horrible memories of that place play in your head like a broken record.

Did they not notice?

You lean your head on his chest a bit drowsy.

I guess not.

A small frown appears on your small, delicate, face.

The room, with the couches and table.

You look up at Thor as he looks straight ahead as he rambles on.

There wasn't a carpet. There never had been a carpet.

A shiver sends itself down your spine. That lady made them believe that the place is safe for those kids.

But there is a carpet right in front of the stairs that covers a door to the basement.

You close your eyes to sleep.

Where the rest of the kids like you, sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.1K 77
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. IT IS COMPLETED (You are still free to read it tho) I will be doing preferences for: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce B...
1M 15.4K 148
This book will consist of a collection of one-shots, drabbles, preferences and what not, of the Avengers. Tony Stark (Robert Downey jr.) Steve Roger...
117K 2.2K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
1M 15K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...