Married To My Cousin

Da AyaMunna

"Why the hell would I want to marry you?!"I snapped "Well I don't wanna marry you either! but we don't hav... Altro

Jamaima! you're getting Married
Meet husband to be
Haidar, let me go or ill scream
Who's the hunk?
The body therapist
Mashed potatoes
See you in 3 days
Wedding Bells!
Meet the in-laws
Last night was a mistake
'Supplies'
We are even
A friend from work
Is that a hickey?
Habiby
would you rather
Badbye
Reconciliation
Coming home
Suprise!
Understanding
Yes
Wife number 2
Wedding, honeymoon and Catfights
A taste of her own medicine
Daddy issues
Dinner with a twist
Lunch
The bun is in the oven
baby daddy
BINGILA MANSION
Teddy
The birth of a princess
epilogue
Life update?

Off to Shanghai

9.3K 807 27
Da AyaMunna

   Jamaima's POV

   Its been two days since the kitchen fight between Haidar and I. We got back home after lunch that day.

    Nadia kept asking what was wrong, what Haidar said, what he did. All she got was silence, I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it.

     Haidar and I haven't spoken ever since. I hope it remains that way, I can't do all this anymore. He makes my life a living hell just by the sight of him. I detest him and I loath inna everyday for making me marry him.

      He should be leaving for Shanghai in 3hours. These 3hours feels like an eternity, I can't wait for him to go.

       Thank God for school I don't have to go with him. Abba actually suggested I study there since I am yet to start, but Haidar said it would be better to wait till he settles.

    He's been in Shanghai for 5years STUDYING  he just started his own company less than 6 months ago.

    I'm really glad I don't have to go, there's only so much of him I can tolerate.

   Haidar's POV

   I just finished packing my bags for the trip, I leave in 3hours. My flight is at 5pm, I just have to drop jamaima off at her parents' then go to the airport. But first we are going to my parents.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Good afternoon Mà" I greeted my mother as we settled on the sofa beside her.

   "Good afternoon dear.... Jamaima,my darling come give mama a hug" I pouted but Mà ignored me

    She walked over into my mother's open arms soaking up all the warmth she hand to offer

   "Oh, I'll miss you my darling. When shall you return?" My mother asked her.

    She pulled away from her "I'll be in town Mà, I'll come see you whenever you ask me to"

    "What? you'll be in town. Why? You didn't want to go study there because he claims 'unsettled' with running the new company. But no one said anything about not going with your husband before school starts" Mà whines with knitted eyebrows

    "But Mà I'll be leaving soon and she doesn't even have a vista or plane tickets" I taunted

    "You will leave today,start preparing to receive your wife for she will come!" Mother ordered "but..."she cut me off

    "Not another word from you young man. And you.. Prepare you bags and go home immediately, you will stay there for the next two days while necessary preparations are being made. I will not have you stay alone UNDERSTOOD?"

     She looked up at me with pleading eyes,like asking me to do something then quietly nodded her head when I turned away.

     Urgh! This woman will be the death of me. "I'll give you two some privacy, I know its just two days but newlyweds are usually fund of each other....every second counts" mother said giving us a cheeky smile before departing.

    "You know I don't want to go...so don't flatter yourself that I didn't say NO. I just can't defy your mother" like I wanted her to come anyways. I rolled my eyes and got up ignoring her comment.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamaima's POV

      The two days I stayed at my house Maryam and Salma stayed with me. I told them I'll be back in two weeks but they insisted on clinging to me like I was departing  planet earth.

    "I like the taste of this one better that the one I took before,why don't you try it?"I asked my friends as I  Chung down a cup of brown thingy my mom gave me, it taste sweet like syrup.

   "No thanks, that stuff is not for unmarried people" salma said shaking her head

   "Huh?"

    "What she means is ...that stuff makes you horny AF and it also tightens you down there" Maryam answers for her.

    My eyes grew wide "What the hell?... I can't believe my mom would give me something like this.

    Maryam snorts " I guess she's desperate for a grandchild.... About that.." She wiggled her brows

   "What?" I quirk up an eyebrow

      "Was it painful?" I know what she's talking about but I pretended.

  "What?" I asked innocently

       Salma rolled her eyes "don't play dumb"

       "Well.... we didn't" I answered feeling a bit awkward.

     "how can you not do anything to a hottie like that....the guy is a walking temptation" Maryam blurts shaking her head in mock disdain.

     "I think its gonna hurt now more than it would've, The drink makes you tighter" Salma stated with an apologetic smile.

    I grimace. Oh no!

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
         Trip day!

  "Jamaima! are you ready dear?" My  mom called from downstairs

   "In a minute!" I finished off and dragged my bag downstairs

     "Safe trip my darling, Mujaheed will take you to the airport" Umma hugged me and repeated what she  has said 5billion times in the past 2days.

     "Don't forget my lesson, never deny your husband's call" I rolled my eyes and nodded. (by the way she means call to bed).

      Shanghai here I come!

    The plane landed at 1am, I've been sitting here for 30minutes and no sign of Haidar. I called that idiot but he didn't pick, he sent me a text about 5minutes later

   Haidar: Grab an uber, I'll be home late. Here's the address '24 *******street'

     I can't believe this guy,I'm exhausted from the 10 hours flight now I have to find a car and the stupid house. Urgh! God help him I don't get lost, cause if I do....

       Five ubers, three wrong houses later.... I got 'home'.

Apperantly the first three uber drivers were illiterate and kept speaking Chinese. The fourth one was drunk and then finally my savior. 'Literate sober guy'

His housekeeper,Mrs chu showed me to the Master bedroom and helped me with my bags. After a nice long shower I went to the kitchen to find something eatable, I'm famished.

    She said he eats out so they was nothing to eat at the house. She excused herself for today was her 'off day' and left.

    She left me foodless and helpless at 3am in the morning. And Haidar,when people say they'll be late from work.. they freaking come home at 9pm.

   Haidar's POV

   Its 3am, I fell asleep at  work, I didn't want to pick jamaima so I told her I'd be late but I wanted to leave 2hours ago.

   She must be starving, I know how exhausting the flight is plus I made her find her way home. Maybe I was to hard on her,I should've picked her up and got her some food.

     I know this 24hours food place,I'll get her something Halal on my way home. Leaving her like that was just plain heartlessness.

    I got spicy noodles and chicken. By the time I got home it was 4am.

      I saw her fragile figure on the couch,there was dry tears on her face. She cried herself to sleep, seeing her like this broke my heart.

   This is all my fault, what she did back at home was harmless. Mà didn't even say anything, I was so carried away by her outburst I didn't care about her health or safety.

    As a husband I have failed, I made the poor girl find her way in the cold city, she must have being tired and hungry but I didn't care, how could I be so heartless. I was too busy trying to prove a point I broke her.

    "Jamaima, darling wake up" I caressed her face gently but she didn't stir "jamaima!" I said a bit louder, nothing. "Wake up, woman!" She didn't bulge.

   I carried her in my arms and hurried her to the bedroom, I called my Doctor friend and he's on his way. He said to watch her and keep calm, but I couldn't.

  I was restless, the time it took him to get here felt like forever. Taking her to the hospital could have taken longer, and I couldn't focus on driving with her laying unconscious.

     Ya Allah! What have I done....I'm a monster for doing this to her.

       I placed my forehead against the wall as he examined her.

      "Her pulse are weak, she was drained. Her body couldn't take the pressure anymore, she has no energy left but she will be fine. I've fixed a drip, it should be done by morning. I'll come back by 8am, You most take good care of her" he explained.

      "I will, Thank you so much. Thank you" I shook his hand and showed him to the door,thanking him once again.

     I came back to the room and sat beside her. I took her pale hand in mine and placed it on my forehead, I began to cry. If anything had happened to her I would've never forgiven myself.

      "Haidar?" her soft voice muffled. I looked up to her beautiful eyes, she's awake. I placed my head on her chest and continued to sob. What must she think of me,she'd never forgive me.....I'd never forgive myself.

      "Why are you crying?" her shaky voice enquired

       "I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry, I thought I lost you" I croaked then proceeded to sob into her chest.

    She placed her delicate hand on my face and began to wipe my tears " I'm okay, I'm fine" she whispered.

     "I'm a monster, you must hate me" I whispered looking into her eyes.

      "But I don't..."

     I sit up from her chest "You don't? but you said..."

    "Haidar, I was mad at you....I don't hate you. Why do you think I gave you a chance, I wanted to love and be loved"

    "Do you love me?" She shakes her head 'no'

     "Of course you don't, I don't deserve you to..." I mumbled and dropped my face

     "Haidar look at me, I don't know how to love but if you show me I can learn ....that's if you love me?"

    " I do, I really do..... I found  you funny when I stayed at your house,I enjoyed teasing you.
  I found warmth in you when you hugged me on our wedding, I found myself attracted to you when you I saw you in your towel, I couldn't help myself that's why I kissed you that night.
  I was confused till I spoke to Yusuf while Nadia showed you around the house.

   I was hurt when you asked to sleep in her room that's why I was so rude in the morning.
I needed to blame you for something, and I was heartbroken when you said they'll never be 'US'.

    I only wanted to hurt you like you hurt me, I didn't mean to go this far. I thought you hated me,now that I know you don't" I paused and gave her a genuine smile

"I'll show you love.....I'll teach you to love me. I promise" She smiled and opened her arms

   "come here" she pulled me into a hug, I have never felt more love than I did at that moment.

    "I bought you some food,but when I got here you were unconscious. Let me get it for you"

    I fed her as she was still weak,I laid beside her and watched as she fell asleep in my arms.

     Phew! This is my longest chapter yet but....
    Wow! Just wow!
That was an interesting turn of events.
  Who knew Haidar loved Jamaima.

    I'm just confused, with her ' I don't know how to love' I think she's just trying to punish Haidar.

Oh well  you'll have to keep reading to find out.

     Sweethearts why aren't you voting,commenting or sharing.
  Come on show Haidar and jamaima some love ❤❤💋💋💋

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

350K 36.2K 41
ONCE A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY "It's time" The simple sentence could be interpreted in different ways. Time? The favorable and appropriate time to do...
15.2K 824 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
675 124 19
Some decisions aren't sudden. Just like mine. Again, I glanced over at my result on the school's notice board, where it was telling me I had to repea...
28.3K 3.9K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...