One Curse Ends Another Begins

By ArceusInsanity

Sequel to the Yandere Curse, make sure to read that first. The Links are now 25 and have just moved in to the... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Continuing else where

Chapter 14

47 3 13
By ArceusInsanity

Vio pov.

It's been just over three weeks since Majora has started going here. So needless to say we were shocked when the school said we had to speak with his teacher and principal. So after I finished work I took the bus across town to get there, Red was already waiting in the office. After a minute ee head into the actual principal's office.

"I take it you're wondering why I call you here," a curly haired man of African heritage motions us to take a seat while speaking. 

"That assumption is correct Mr. Montgomery," I tell them sitting up straight and relaxing my voice. Ms. Angel walks in sitting next to Red. 

"As you know private schools have been banned and home schooling is only an option if the local school believes they are unable to meet a student's needs, and Majora has had five very concerning events." He tells us putting his hands together on the desk. 

"We were only informed that there were three events." Red says crossing his legs. 

The teacher nods "two of them while concerning were resolved before we had to call you, and from your lack of knowledge of them, I think Majora hid the notes I told him to give you," Ms. Angel says handing us each a copy.

"The first event happened on September 6, Majora was having, I guess I would call it an episode and locked himself in the staff's bathroom, he said the Skull Kid wouldn't leave him alone and was overwhelming him.

The second he refused to go outside and hid inside the math storage room, saying the Happy Mask Sales Man was mad at him and was going to hurt him. But he left after recess so we didn't call you.

Third he has left class multiple times, and doesn't seem to get that I need to know where he is. That on its own is tolerable, but at one point he somehow managed to get into the ceiling with an older student, who we will be taking to the mother of tomorrow.

Fourth we regret to inform you that your son is starting to be bullied, and that he was pushed into a mud puddle and earned a scraped knee. It's our policy that we send letters to the parents once it repeats itself, and make an official call after the fifth time. Majora must have been to nervous to tell you.

Fifth today in class he screamed and started crying. Red, you picked him up as we were unable to calm him down, nor were we able to find out why," Ms. Angel lists to us, motioning the principal to continue. "He also tends to say made up words and seems quite upset when we don't understand him, he has a habit of biting and sucking on things, usually the toys he brings thankfully, but just overall he's not doing well here, and it freaks out the other kids. In order to give him enough attention, just to deal with his condition, the other children would suffer from lack of attention. Another thing is we don't have anyone trained to deal with serious disorders, let alone Schizophrenia which is nearly non-existent in children under the age of 13." The principal tells us handing a sheet over to us.

"So your saying Majora should be home schooled, alright, but if that's the case we'd like him to be able to join in on activities. To be exact, the healthy hunger program, field trips and school invited guests, either Red, myself, or one of our roommates will gladly come and stay for the event and help. This way Majora can still to some degree be a part of the school community and be in contact with other kids than Sheik, who I assume to be was in the ceiling with them. Also I'm teaching him Japanese so that's probably why he's getting so upset when you can't understand him," I tell them checking off the boxes covering those features, as well as that he will take his exams at school. 

Red fills in our contact information, "I'm not entirely comfortable with this but I understand this is what is best for Majora..." Red mumbles his palms sweaty as he hands it back.

"It should be processed with in the month, but he'll have to continue coming here, until then." The principal tells us motioning for us to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 878 29
Yurio lives in Russia with his parents viktor and yuuri who adopted him when he was five He was abused by his 'real' parents He is now 16 and had be...
2.2K 60 9
-OK BEFORE YOU START READING THUS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IM REWRITING THIS BOOK BCS I HATE IT, IM GONNA LEAVE THIS ONE UP ANYWAY BUT THIS ONE WILL REMA...
102K 2.4K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...
253K 14.2K 98
Dragon love story. 18+ slow burn ***unedited*** I do not own any art. (Fair warning it is a slowbuild. chapters take aprox 4min to read. Violence st...