No one can break us apart (BT...

Bởi suga_wife

They love each other, they help each other, and they also promise each other that they'll be together in the... Xem Thêm

No one can break us apart (BTS Jungkook)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Pride
Chapter 24: Please Y/n...that's the truth
Chapter 25: Please listen to me
A/N
Chapter 26: I miss you secretly
Chapter 27: I won't let them know
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Hanging out with them
Chapter 30: Please just let me
Chapter 31: Hanging out with my love
Chapter 32: Revealing to public
Chapter 33: Don't Worry, It Will Be Alright Soon
Chapter 34: I really hate her
Chapter 35: You can't hide something from me
Chapter 36: Jungkook's Plan
Chapter 37: Bong Hwa's secret and first move
Chapter 38: Telling to Jungkook
Chapter 39: Making a Plan
Chapter 40: The day before the Fansign
Chapter 41: Fansigning Day
Chapter 42: Another Plan
Chapter 43: Bad news to Mina
Chapter 44: Good news to Jungkook and Y/n
A/N
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Birthday
Chapter 47: It can't be
Chapter 48: Its just a week
Chapter 49: Should I keep trying? Or it's better to give up? I think...
Chapter 50: Jungkook's Confusion
Chapter 51: Do I really love her?
Chapter 52: BTS Crazy Plan
Chapter 53: It's Better not to talk to him again
Chapter 54: It's too late
Chapter 55: Whenever you go, I'll always find you
Chapter 56: Finding her
Chapter 57: I'm sorry
Chapter 58: Proposal
Chapter 59: The Marriage
Chapter 60: After all (Final)
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
100k
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 2

18.8K 366 32
Bởi suga_wife

You and Jungkook become so close. You started to have a feelings for him. When you first saw him, you have a crush on him, but now, it's not a crush, it's love. His smile, his voice, his handsomeness, you love everything about him, and sometimes you wonder if he can feel the same to you. You just quiet while walking with him, thinking about him, you just forget that he's talking to you, until (Y/N) are you ok? You're too quiet today? Are sick? Do you have a problem, tell me i will help you, i'm your friend right? That question makes you snap back to reality. And you said, ah, no i'm alright, don't worry about me. Then you and him head to your classroom.

After school, Jungkook ask you to go somewhere, and he said that he will introduced you to his friends. Then he brings you to the park. You saw 6 guys standing there, Jungkook smile and runs to their direction. You just followed him. Then he said guys this is Y/n she's my only friend in school and also she's my classmate. Then they introduced themselves to you.

Hi my name is Namjoon you can call me Rap Monster. Then he smile.

Hello beautiful lady, i'm Jimin, nice to meet you. You smile and reply, nice to meet you too. 

Hi my names is SeokJin, you can call me Jin.

Ah, hello my name is Yoongi and you can call me Suga.

Hello (smile widely) i'm Hoseok or you can call me J-hope. Smile widely again. He looks so cheerful.

Then they all shocked when V, said, Oh you? you're the one i bumped at school canteen right? I'm sorry. By the way i'm Taehyung, call me V for short. 

Then you smile and said, nice to meet you guys. 

Then all of you decide to go to the mall. All of you goes to the arcade for fun. You and them sing whatever songs they want. When its your time, all of them decided that you and Jungkook will do a duet. But it makes you feel so nervous. But Jungkook agreed with it. When the two of you finished the song, they all clapped and cheered the two of you. Then J-hope said "daebak, Jungkook and Y/n look good together". You're so happy hearing that, but Jungkook said, yah! J-hope hyung can you stop it? That makes you hurt. Y/n your voice is so beautiful, Jin said. You smile and thanked him. 

Time goes very fast, it was 7:30pm you decided to go home. Then Jungkook walks you home. You don't talk to him too much like usual because you think about a while ago, when J-hope said you and him looks so good together, he refused it and he looks so mad. Then later on he asked you why you're so quiet today. And you said, I'm just... tired, but I'm ok don't worry about me, i just need some rest. Then you thanked him again for walking you home, and he just smiled and wave a goodbye and leave. 

You sat on your bed and pick your phone and call your bestfriend Hanna. You talk to her about what happened to you and Jungkook. She knew that you love Jungkook. And you said to her about Jungkook's friend and about what happened a while ago. You and Hanna talk about an hour so it's already 10:30pm. You take a shower and wear your pajama and sleep. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

802K 25.1K 35
We're best friends, we treat each other more like what siblings did. They love each other as friends. But when they knew that they're getting married...
65.3K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosé" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
23.8K 1.2K 27
"how long do I have to wait? And how many sleepless nights do I have to spend? To see you, to meet you." ------- jungkook and Sinb childhood friends...
113K 4.6K 16
"He said he loves me... As long as he does, I will not give up... I will keep fighting for you, Jungkook. I will keep fighting until you find me agai...