Time to say goodbye

Von joshdunitx

Tyler Joseph, a boy in high school, feels like it's time to say goodbye. Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31- The End
LOVE ME BACK

I'm Sorry

277 10 4
Von joshdunitx

    Hi guys. This book blew up, wow. I didn't think it would get almost 40k views. I just wanted to address the fact that this book ended abruptly. I want to apologize for the shitty ending, which wasn't thought out at all. I've just been dealing with so much that I wanted to end this fanfic so I didn't have to worry about it anymore.

   I have been thinking about this and I decided that if one of you guys wanted to write an alternative ending to this fanfic, I would be 100% okay with that. I really do feel like this story had potential to go somewhere. Maybe in the future I'll edit it and make it seem complete. I completely skipped over a lot of important story line details, which is a shitty thing to do. I feel like this book just went downhill.

   I am so sorry to everyone who expected more from me, I just want you to know I am so fucking thankful for every single one of you who read this and who left comments. And I just checked and my book is #5 on the jennablack hashtag! That's crazy to me haha, I never thought this would happen.

   Thank you all for reading, goodbye for now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.2K 429 37
Warning: Will contain mentions of suicide, cutting, depression, and gay smut. Tyler Joseph is a depressed and suicidal ninth grader, struggling throu...
19.6K 407 24
tyler is done. he's hurt, broken, and needs someone to help. // josh regrets his decisions, but he doesn't think there was a better way. // trigger w...
2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...
73.5K 2.7K 31
Tyler himself is struggling with family issues. He is also struggling with himself. He feels suffocated and like he can't escape. He needs to breathe...