Conflicted (Boyxboy)

Bởi InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

106

7.8K 284 264
Bởi InfamousLove

Second update! Make sure to go and read the one posted yesterday.

Note: narration is not to be trusted this chapter lmao

"Riley come on!" A shout woke me up and I frowned at Nate infront of me.

"What?"

"We're leaving soon." He explained and I looked outside to see it was dark.

Shit...how did I manage to sleep so long.

"I thought I said I wasn't going anyway." I sighed and shifted in my seat.

"You're going, even if we have to drag you. Have a little fun!"

I grumbled before he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Ugh, fine."

"Great! Get dressed into something nicer."

"Bitch, this is fine. We're not going anywhere fancy."

"No but you look like you're about to adopt a bunch of cats and knit a scarf."

"I'd love to see a granny wearing jeans and a hoodie."

"You get what I mean, come on!"

"Hm, so demanding."

I climbed the ladder lazily before sighing. "I don't have anything nicer."

"At least wear non-tattered jeans."

"Fine." I got out a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt. "That good enough?"

He gave me a look.

"It's not like you're a fashion queen or something." I defended and he rolled his eyes.

"I've got something." He said before getting a black cloth out of his bag.
He placed it round my neck and I looked at him.

"Why does everyone feel the need to make me wear a Bandanna?"

"But this is a sparkly Bandanna."

"Great."

"Come on guys!" Alex whisper shouted up the ladder.

"Why is he whispering?"

"We don't want to push our luck with Aaron. He's clearly going through a 'I should be less of a bore' phase but I don't think it will last long."

"So you're sneaking out?"

"Not really, he knows we're going at some point..."

"Ummmm." I looked at him unsurely and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, he'll survive just this once."

"Come on bitches! Hustle!" Hunter called and I sighed before following Nate down the ladder.

"If someone dies I'm blaming you." I commented as I approached Alex and he snorted.

"Let's go!"

"Shhh!" Nate and Hunter growled in unison as we walked out of the door.

"Caleb isn't coming?" I wondered.

"No, seems it's a little too much for him to tackle just yet."

"Understandable."

We walked down the dark hill in silence before Alex took the lead, bounding excitedly off in a random direction.

"I just suddenly realized that this could be a bad idea. I mean, it's Alex's idea after all." Hunter commented and Alex tssked at him.

"It'll be fine, just don't get wasted."

We walked for a small bit before reaching a part of the town that seemed more lively. There were a few pubs still open, but a larger building in the middle stood out a bit more.

"Yep, definitely the hub of youth activities." Nate snickered.

I looked down into the pitch black water below in the port. "Yikes, that looks cold."

"Don't fall in." Hunter warned and I gave him a look.

"Not really planning on."

"Hurry up!" Alex called at us from the entrance, ignoring the look he got from a group of smokers hanging out outside.

"I don't see the point in going to a club if it's too ...small." I said as we walked inside.

"This isn't exactly small!" Nate said as he looked around.

Of course it was dark in here, with horrificly obnoxious lighting. There seemed to be an upstairs section, and something through some doors round the back.

"Okay, maybe it's big enough! Strange." I chuckled, wondering how they could possibly get enough customers in a place like this.

"Come on, there are plenty of strangers here. Seems like an excuse to act like a complete idiot for fun!!" Nate laughed, but I could hardly hear him.

"Okay, feel free to do that!"I called back before heading to the bar and sitting on a stool.

"Come onn!" Nate complained and slapped my shoulders enthusiastically. "Just try loosen up a little!"

"Someone has to be the responsible one!" I retorted and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah! That's Alex apparently!!"

"Wow, I'm sure he's a fit candidate!" I commented flatly and Alex pouted at me from behind him.

"One tequila shot!" Nate continued to try and convince me and I huffed.

"Sure whatever, enough with the nagging!"

"Greatt!! On me!" He chirped before calling on the bartender.

How is he so confident at the moment...

I hate it here.

He smiled mischievously before holding up a salt shaker and a few lime pieces.

"Is that even necessary."

"For the first one at least! Don't be a spoil sport!" He said as he handed out the lime pieces, and I sighed before licking my hand and putting the salt on it.

"Ready?" He said after a few moments, and handed everyone the shots.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes before licking the salt, downing the drink and sucking the lime as fast as I could.

I winced and shook my head. So fucking gross.

Hunter laughed at my expression before Alex spat his out and started coughing. "Gross!!"

I smiled and patted him sympathetically. "Poor child."

"Fuck you!!" He huffed and I chuckled.

"How about something fresher." Nate suggested and I sighed.

"It better not be above 4%." I warned.

"40%? Got it." He seemed to be teasing but ended up ordering 4 strawberry vodka glasses. Not shots, glasses.

"Are you serious..."

"It'll last you the night! Pussy." He complained and I gave him a look.

Alex looked at his unenthusiastically. "I think I prefer whiskey."

"Gross."

Nate downed the whole thing and I sighed at him.

"Dude...this isn't the best place to be a drunk queer...you better not be a light weight." I pointed out cautiously and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I can handle myself, and no, I'm not."

"You've only gone out to drink like, twice." Hunter exposed him.

"Bitch, I've gone to more than just one party, just because you weren't invited."

"Asshole!"

"Bitch!"

I rolled my eyes at them before chugging my own drink. I need to be at least tipsy to survive tonight.

"Whoah." Alex commented, before still looking down at his drink in displeasure.

I patted him on the shoulder. "Well, have fun!"

I turned away from them and Nate grumbled. "I'm not done with you yet!"

"You're not getting me drunk!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Bitch do you know how strong the vodka is? It's too late for that!"

"It takes a lot more than that to get me drunk."

I once got drunk on a single can of cider, so no, it really doesn't, but let's ignore that fact.

"Well in that case I think it's time for another shot." He grabbed me by the Bandanna as I tried to escape and I huffed.

"No way!"

"You're not escaping!"

"I'm being responsible tonight okay! Okay..."

"Okayy?"

"Okay!"

"O dot K."

"K.O" Alex muttered before sighing and sipping a little drink.

"I dare you to have a double this time."

"Bitch I said I wouldn't!!"

"No you didn't, are you forfeiting the dare?" He teased and I frowned before chuckling.

"Remind me never to go out clubbing with you." I said as I gave in and leaned on the bar.

"Niceeeeee." He smiled happily and Hunter rolled his eyes.

"Okay I want one too please."

Alex just sipped at his drink while staring ahead of himself in regret. "I need one too."

"Greattttt." I gave him an unsure smile. "You're totally a lightweight though."

"Says you, you're already acting weird."

"Who says this is not normal for me?"

"Who says anything is normal." Hunter added and I frowned at him before chuckling.

"What."

"What?"

"Okay..." I bit my lip. "Maybe we should pass on this round." I said but Nate gave me a look before shoving a double tequila shot in my hand.

"Wait, tequila? No way, I thought you meant vodka."

"What? Dude, come on."

"No way, I'm not that stupid."

"It's fine!"

"Yeah I'm passing sorry." Hunter said before dragging Alex randomly into the crowd.

Nate pouted at me and I rolled my eyes.

"One shot is plenty, I'll have a half." I said and he huffed at me.

"You guys are all boring, the party starts on your fourth!"

"Okay, guess I'm not going to the party then."

"Here, a half." He handed me the glass again and I smiled before downing it.

"Half of what? A triple?" I chuckled at him before pushing away from the bar. "No more, fiend!"

"You lied, you're totally tipsy right now, lightweight." He sighed. "I wish I could get drunk straight away, would be convenient."

"Poor you." I pouted. "Come on, let's go hunt for Hunter."

"Wait! I'm getting another one for the road." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just in case you change your mind...."

"I won't. I'm not getting drunk."

--

This was a bad idea, this was a real bad idea.

I watched the fish swim around the tank outside the restroom in amusement while the world kind of spun around me.

I still can't hold my alcohol.

I'm not drunk though, I'm just tired.

Tired...as a tree. Are trees tired?

Tired as a worn tire. There, that one works.

Why am I here, am I waiting for someone?

"Riley! Seriously..." Alex's voice came out of the fish looking at me and I chuckled.

"Weird..."

"Are you wasted or something? Dude!"

I turned and looked at him.

"No, I'm fine!" I shook my head. "Fish are pretty."

"Have you seen Hunter?" He asked and I frowned.

"Yeah, I saw him once, Asian dude?"

"I'm going to kill Nate..."

"Is that why you need...a hunter?"

"You're not funny."

"You're not funny either, clown." I booped his nose. "Don't be a spoil sprout."

"Sprouts... hey, when's Christmas? I like Christmas." I mumbled and he huffed as he pulled me up.

"You're going to be in so much trouble."

"Bubble bubble toil and trouble bitch."

"What?" He shook his head at me as we made our way back into the main area.

"Nate!!" Alex called. "Nate you're helping me with this idiot! You're not getting away with this!" He called upwards and I frowned.

"That's not Nate, that's a spotlight." I pointed out and he just sighed and gave me a flat look.

"I should have taken that shot." He said in irritation.

"Come on, I'll take you to Narnia, Nate is there." I promised and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Riley..."

"WAIT."

"W... what?"

"I remember where Hunter was!" I spun around and dragged Alex with me. "He was in the bathroom!"

"Was he okay?"

"Ummm, he wasn't the Queen of England if you know what I mean."

"No, Riley, I don't fucking know what you mean."

"Guys why are you just standing around!" Nate said as he was suddenly in front of us and I blinked.

"Whoah, dude, I didn't know you had magic."

"Watch it, Muggle." He chuckled and I pulled my tongue out at him.

"UGH, guys!!"

"Alex, my little brother. You're taking your responsible role too seriously. Chill out, have fun!"

"You're all wasted!"

"I'm not drunk, I'm just a tire."

"You're looking pretty white for a tire." Nate commented and I frowned.

"Trees are brown."

"Shit is brown, your point?"

"We're all shit."

"Good point."

"Okay well you have fun, I'm going to find Narnia now." I said before going off in a random direction.

"Riley!!"

--

"Do you ever think...." I wondered, and the girl standing next to me nodded enthusiastically.

"That there is perhaps a different solar system in your eyes that has little people living in it?" She said and I frowned at her.

"Are you high?"

"I'm pretty short actually."

"You are pretty, woman." I smiled and she blinked at me.

"Thanks, you're a good unicorn!"

"Wow, I've always wanted to be one of those."

"Isn't it a little late to be going to school?" I wondered as I stared at her white blazer shirt.

"No this is fashion."

"Oh. I always wondered what that was."

"Hey there, angel." Another more wasted looking lady came up to me and I blinked at her.

"I think he went that way..."

"What?"

"The angel."

"Oh shit." She exclaimed before stumbling past me.

"Fool, there are no angels." I said and the smaller girl chuckled.

"Riley, come on!" A deep voice made me frown.

"Have you got a sore throat?" I asked her, and she smiled before looking behind me.

"So many unicorns this evening..." She mumbled before practically collapsing.

"Oops..."

"Did you just murder her?" Nate chuckled from next to me.

"You've got to stop casting spells in public man, and no, she went to school..."

"Dude... You're drunk."

"No.... I think I'm tired. You're drunk."

"Barely." He said then chuckled.

"You're bare drunk yes."

"What..."

"Let's go." I tugged him along and he nearly fell over before stumbling after me.

"Alex was looking for you..." He said. "I told him you went upstairs."

"But I didn't?" I frowned and he chuckled.

"I know."

"Okay, you need a glass of...sand."

"Why."

"Does sand smell?"

"I don't think so..."

"I want to see, sand is outside." I said and Nate suddenly tugged me back.

"No outside, bad. Baaaah." He said and I blinked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Don't go outside with alchemy, everyone dies."

"Shit, I don't know alchemy though."

"Don't fuck with me you wasted twat." He chuckled. "I'm being serioussss."

"Serious black? Sir...reous?"

"Let's just find Narnia instead." He said and I frowned.

"It's this way..." I led him past the ocean with fish and into the bathrooms.

"I don't think the queen is in here anymore." I noted.

"That's... always good."

"Why?"

"I mean... I'm American."

"So? Have you got a problem, bitch."

"Fight me, freedom is better than crumpets."

"Bitch you're free to pay for healthcare."

"Shots fired."

"That too."

"You can't say anything, double agent, you're American too."

"I am certainly not!" I pushed him before looking at my blurry reflection in the large mirrors. "I'm just a tourist... Damn" I said before lying across the sinks. "I'm never going out of the house again."

"Why, you're having fun aren't you?" He chuckled.

"I'm going to be ill." I mumbled with my eyes closed and he stumbled up to the sink.

"Great, well I'm a doctor, so let me have a look."

"You're a fraud."

"You're a fraud unicorn."

"BITCH."

I sighed before sitting upright. "Hey, do I know you..." I said to the face infront of me, and he pulled his tongue out at me.

"Well enough. Does one really know me?"

"Shit, cryptid." I chuckled before my head flopped against his shoulder. "I think I'm going to take a nap."

"Dude, I'm not a free service." He chuckled and I pouted as he lifted my head up.

"Pillows should be free." I said and stared at him dizzily.

"You should pitch that idea." He said and I frowned as I leaned against the side of his cheek.

"I don't like rounders..." I felt a little light and cringed. "Are we falling?"

"No, you're sat upright." He smirked, tilting my chin upwards.

"I don't feel upright..." I mumbled, and blinked at him. "I think I'm zoomed in a little too much." I chuckled and he snorted.

"Is that your way of saying I'm too close? Don't you want to be a little close..." He mumbled, leaning in a little.

"Hmm." I mumbled, before meeting his lips a little too easily.

Baddd ideas are great.

Nate seemed to ignore the sounds of others in the room as he gently sucked on my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth to move my lips against his.

"Gross." Someone muttered but he was easily ignored.

He pulled my face in closer with his hands and I put mine on his waist.

Okaaayyy.

I chuckled slightly when I felt his tongue against mine and he traced it over the roof of my mouth.

Fucking hell...

"Are you kidding me, this isn't fag land!" A rather put off voice snapped making me chuckle even more.

I heard a sigh next to us before yelping when I was splashed with water.

I blinked as Hunter's annoyed face came into focus.

"I'm going to have the image of you two practically sucking each others faces off in my brain for a long time to come." He snapped. "Now let's go, definitely time to leave."

I chuckled at him as Nate gave him a look.

"Don't know why you thought hiding out in the bathroom was a good idea, Alex called Aaron because he thought you'd gone wondering off outside."

"Are you kidding me? You called Aaron??" Nate gasped. "He'll be livid if he sees us like this."

"I didn't, Alex did! Now let's go, before he goes off searching for you." Hunter grabbed my wrist before dragging me out of the room, and I gave an angry man a look as we walked past him.

"Wait, we need to get Riley a drink of water."

"Like that's going to help now."

"Hey, I'm not drunk, I'm just tired." I pointed out before chuckling.

"Just be quiet and act sober." Nate laughed and I stuck my tongue out.

"I will if you will first." I shook my head. "Who's hand is that..."

"Still my hand, hurry up." Hunter replied and I sighed.

"Sprouts are for Christmas."

"Alex!!" Nate waved enthusiastically at Alex as he stood anxiously outside the building.

"Ugh, thank fuck!" He sighed in relief as he ran up to us and I giggled to myself.

"Fuck says you're welcome."

"I'm going to kill you two." He growled. "Now I've gone and called Aaron for no reason."

"Potatoe, potartoes."

"What."

"The stars smell like skittles..." I pointed out, before sitting on the floor involuntarily.

"Rude..." I muttered and Hunter sighed before trying to pull me up.

"Get out of the street, fags." An angry voice called and I looked up to see a few men from earlier glaring at me.

"Why do we have to get out of the street? I say breeders should." I jabbed back and Hunter pulled me up more urgently.

"Um leaving right now." He said before dragging me along with them, but Nate hadn't moved.

"Have you got something to say? Think you're tough huh?" A younger looking man said to him as they walked after us and he chuckled.

"And you think you're tougher?"

"Ummm, Nate." Alex called anxiously.

"See this is why alchemy outside is bad." I nodded at Hunter and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Look, guys, we don't want any trouble, we're leaving." Hunter tried to diffuse the situation.

"We don't want your lot around here." He remarked and I snorted.

"Damn locals." Alex huffed.

"What? That man is clearly Australian."  I tutted at him before stumbling towards Nate.

"Dude, let's go." I tugged on his shirt and he starting turning to leave ever so slowly. Obviously wanting a fight...

One of the men was glaring at me intensely and I chuckled before winking at him.

"Right, that's it, get out of here!" He took a few steps forward and I stood straight and crossed my arms.

"Bitch fight me, kangaroo."

"Don't tell him what to do!" Nate snapped at him and I chuckled.

"Thanks bitch."

"Riley come on!" Alex persisted, while Hunter looked a little dazed, possibly a bit tipsy himself.

"We're going to be in trouble." Hunter commented and turned around to walk off while Nate started arguing with a few boys.

"Hey, stay here!" Alex growled, and was obviously finding it a bit too hard to handle.

I had decided to wonder back over to him and be a good boy, but then the shiny water distracted me.

"Whoah, it's a black hole." I commented to myself, widening my eyes when I felt myself leaning towards it and jumping back a bit.

Nopppe.

"Don't touch me homo!" A voice sounded when my back bumped into someone and I turned to give him a look.

"Don't worry, I have to bite you for you to catch gayness." I chuckled and he glared at me a little shakily, probably wasted himself.

"I didn't get vaccinations for that." He said and I laughed.

I looked around me to see Nate was in a scuffle with two people, with Alex trying to pull him off.

"You fool, you probably already have it."

"Did you just call me gay?"

"Nate!" An angry voice called, and I realised Aaron had magically appeared and had tugged him off of them.

Whoah... they're all wizards...

"I mean, most homophobic angry drunk men are so..." I smiled at the man and he grabbed me by the collar.

"Whoah okay." I tried to take a step back and move around him but he pulled me towards him again.

"No dude don't fall into space okay..." I warned a little too late, as next thing I know he's dragging me with him into the port's dark water.

"Riley!" Hunter's voice called in alarm, but it sounded distant under the water.

Fuck!

Okay what the fuck, I can't see.

Where is up...!!?

I breathed in a little water in panic before feeling the muddy ground and trying to figure out which way was up from there.

I became even more confused when I hit the ground again and thrashed around, my hand hitting what must have been the side of a boat's fin.

Oh dear...

Up is down, is down up?

I hate black water.

I breathed in again while panicking a little, but then felt a hand grab at my shirt and pull me sideways.

I gasped for breath as soon as I surfaced, becoming confused by the brightness of the moon and coughing and spluttering.

"I'm here, just swim okay." A deep voice sounded while he wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me along.

I couldn't say anything, I was too fixated on the blackness of the water, feeling the unbearable need to back away from it but being completely surrounded by it.

I often have nightmares of falling into dark water...

Am I asleep?

"Hunter I told you to stay there!" The voice shouted angrily and I closed my eyes feeling a little dizzy.

I'm cold...

I felt seriously heavy as he dragged me up the ramp, and he cursed as I lay on the floor.

"You're not helping much are you."

I blinked up at him in confusion.

Aaron...when did he get here...

"You're so grounded." He sighed angrily when he realised he wasn't going to get a coherent response from me, before grabbing my shirt again and dragging me a little further out of the water.

Ow...

"I feel like I'm looking after a bunch of five year olds!" He called as he walked back over to the others.

"And I thought I told you lot to fuck off??" His voice became a little distant and I blinked, slowly taking in my surroundings.

The other man that fell must have been the drowned rat looking person sitting on the edge of the pier, and I chuckled to myself.

"No you're not though are you?! So why don't you move the fuck along?" I heard him again, speaking to some unknown entity.

Is he swearing...

"Look I'm not warning you again...-" The volume seemed to turn down or something....

I shook my head as I began to feel feint, and then concentrated on standing up.

Gravity is weird...

Okay, person. I frowned as someone began helping me up then smiled at Hunter.

"Hey."

"You're shaking."

"Sorry space is cold, you know."

"Okay." He said and blinked blankly at me. He's a real strange kind of drunk...

Like... moody, and... spaced out.

Heh, space.

"Oh no." My eyes widened. "Barry's dead."

"What?" He gave me a look.

I took my waterlogged phone out of my pocket.

"Rip... Barry."

"Oh." He said flatly. "Can we go?"

"No, I'm not an athlete, I can't walk." I huffed. "Bed is needed..." I sighed and he huffed as I began slipping out of his grip and onto the ground.

"Riley!" He complained, and I watched a few sets of legs come towards us.

"I haven't been this disappointed  and angry at you lot in a long time." Aaron said as he grabbed my Bandanna and pulled me up harshly.

"Ow..." I mumbled and blinked at him as he glared at me. "I'm fine..."

"Like do you seriously think this is an acceptable level of drunk?" He said, seemingly shaking me for affect and I chuckled.

"Blame Nate." Alex said with a deer in headlights expression and Nate smiled.

"What do I win?" He mumbled, seeming a little dazed.

"I know exactly who I'm blaming." He glared at me and I pointed at myself.

"Me? I didn't get Nate drunk." I said seriously and then chuckled when he gave me a look.

"Will you stand up properly?" He asked with a frown and I smiled before leaning against him even more.

"Nopeee."

"I mean, he could have drowned." He seemed to say to himself as he leaned down, and I looked at him in confusion before squeeking when he lifted me up over his shoulder.

"Noo way, you're not a horse!" I commented but he ignored me.

"Hello what about this idiot?" Alex asked as he pushed Nate away from him.

"Just drag him." He replied and I gripped on the back of his shirt when he started walking.

"Nopppee this is very uncomfortableeee." I complained again but got no response.

"You're too short to carry me for long." I chuckled and he sighed at me.

"Says the shortest one in the group." Alex commented and I lifted my head slightly to look at him.

"You did just say something yes." I chuckled and Nate snorted.

"He's right, you're shorter." He laughed and Alex gave him a look.

"Can you hurry up." Hunter complained from somewhere in front of us.

"This ground is very pretty..." I said to myself as I watched the cobblestones.

"Uh oh, not cool." I frowned when the surface started to tilt.

Aaron just huffed breathlessly and I started laughing.

"I told youuu." I pulled my tongue out at the ground before being pulled off his shoulder.

"Whoah are we nearly there already..." I wondered when I realised we were on the hill by the house.

"Come on." He muttered before grabbing my arm and dragging me along.

"That hurts, I have touchy goosebumps."

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?" Alex huffed.

"I'm cold... I don't like freezers..." I complained with a frown as my teeth chattered.

"Right." Aaron sighed before opening the door. "I need one of your's phone, seeing as mine is now drenched." He grumbled as he pulled me over and sat me on the stairs.

"Should have taken it out of your pocket before you went swimming." I commented with a smile and he gave me a really upset face.

"You do realize you were drowning don't you? How stupid can you get, you scared all of us half to death." He complained while searching Nate's jacket for something.

"I mean, it wasn't the most pleasant swim in the world..." I frowned as I thought about it, then put my hand to my head. "I'm sorry, but, it wasn't me. I didn't pull myself in." I excused and smiled at him.

"Right, these two obviously can't climb a damn ladder at the moment. Can you swap with Nate please Alex?" He instructed and Alex pouted dramatically. "And Hunter you're swapping with Riley or on the couch I don't care." He said before pulling me up again and I just stared silently.

"What? You're kidding me, Aaron-"

"Not in the mood okay? Complain about fairness or whatever the fuck your problem is in the morning." He growled and I grit my teeth awkwardly as Hunter blinked at him.

"Yikes." I commented before frowning. "I'm feeling a bit..." I trailed off. "Um..."

He sighed before pushing me up the stairs. "Go in the bathroom." He said and I blinked at him. "To your left, the bathroom!" He huffed and I nodded before stepping in there.

"I think you need a drink." I said then chuckled.

He held a hand up to his head and stood there in silence for a moment, making me click my tongue awkwardly.

"K..."

"Look this bathroom isn't big enough for two of us, can you sort yourself out?" He asked.

"What am I doing?"

"Getting out of those wet clothes and showering."

"Nope."

"Riley."

"No I'm throwing up." I said while making an uncomfortable face.

"What?"

"Yep-" I said before moving over to the toilet and trying to stop myself from retching.

Nope too late.

"Fuck..." I complained after throwing up a fair amount and heard Aaron sigh behind me.

"You're a mess." He commented quietly, and sat on the side of the bath next to me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised seriously before puking again.

He tried to comfort me by stroking my back, and I closed my eyes trying not to think about how angry he must be at me at the moment.

I sighed and moved my head away from the bowl, nodding slightly when he asked if I was done.

"Hey, come here." He said gently when I stood up and avoided looking at him.

He gently wiped my mouth with a tissue and I gave him the guiltiest expression before burying my head against his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

This is the most horrible part... when all amusement is gone and you're just frustratingly tipsy and unable to control your body.

I could feel his heart beating in a fast rhythm, he was nervous, or scared?

"I'm sorry." I mumbled again and he sighed.

"It's okay, you just scared me. We'll talk about this in the morning, okay." He explained quietly, but didn't loosen his grip.

I closed my eyes as they began to sting. "I didn't mean to fall in...I hate dark water. A lot, I don't know why I made a joke of it, I was scared."

"I know you were."

"Am I that transparent?" I chuckled slightly.

"You said you were fine, that's usually a tell that's something's up." He moved away and kissed my temple, making me smile guiltily. "Plus someone who isn't scared about drowning is probably a little crazy."

I sighed. "I smell of salt."

"Well it was salt water..." He undid the knot on the Bandanna and took it off. "Look, you're shaking more than a whippet, you need to gets these off." He said and I chuckled.

"Isn't it Hunter's job to make dog analogies." I smiled before frowning and struggling to get my shirt off.

"Guess it's contagious." He smiled before hesitating. "It's best if you do this yourself. Are you able to shower?" He asked and I frowned.

"Maybe." I didn't sound too sure, and he sighed before undoing my jean buckle.

"Okay you're not doing that yourself...sit." he motioned to the side of the bath before pulling my jeans down a little making me snicker a little. "Are you okay with this?" He worried and I gave him a lazy smile.

"I don't mind." I mumbled before sitting on the side of the bath and letting him take my jeans and shoes off.

I hate skinny jeans...

"Damnit I hate those damn pants." Aaron commented out of breath and I chuckled.

"I mean, I could have waited until they were dry." I suggested with a raised brow and he shook his head.

"You need to get out of damp clothes, especially at night. Don't want you catching a chill" he sighed in exasperation "...on top of everything else."

"What about you?" I wondered, he also looked a little drowned at the moment.

"I need to go see if Nathan is alright, can you manage from here?" He asked instead of replying and I nodded, he gave me a patient smile before leaving the room, and I sighed.

How can he still stand to look at me...I mean, he was so angry just a few minutes ago, and then immediately switches to...that.

That. I've never felt that kind of care and...affection before. No one has ever been so patient and understanding with me. I don't understand, and it makes me feel awful. So unbearably awful.

It would be easier if he hated me.

I sighed before shutting the door and turning on the shower.

It took me a little while to get it done, as pathetically wasted as I was, but I eventually showered and wrapped a towel round my waist.

I was still shivering, which was weird.

The stairs looked a little too scary, so I just stood at the top and stared down them for a while.

Aaron came back up with a pile of clothes. "You're in here." He motioned into the master bedroom and I sighed.

"I don't want to be any more annoying..." I said and he snorted.

"Tough, now go." He gently pushed me and I frowned before walking in there.

He handed me the pile. "New underwear and a jumper. You'll survive with that until tomorrow."

I looked down at it blankly.

"I'll be here on the floor okay?" He said while setting up a makeshift bed.

"Seriously? You're not scared of me are you." I joked, but I was wondering if it was because he was too angry to be near me.

"You need to sleep, now get dressed."

I sighed before frowning and concentrating on putting the briefs on. I was grateful for the extra warm jumper, and crossed my arms when I had finished putting it on.

"Is it cold in here or is it just me..."

"Get in the bed." He gave me a look and I pouted.

"Okaaayyy."

I sat on the edge of it and watched him stare at me.

"You're only half way there." He said eventually.

"Woo-ohh, livin on a prayerrrr..." I mumbled half-heartedly before sighing and collapsing onto the pillow.

Uggghhh.

"Okay Sunshine..." He sighed and placed a blanket over me rather than bothering to get me off the quilt.

I mumbled at him before he turned and left, leaving the door open.

I hazily listened to the quiet commotion down stairs for a bit, but my heart rate was still too high for me to fall asleep.

"You're not asleep yet?" Aaron's voice made me look up at him and I shook my head before sighing.

He didn't say anything, but made some commotion in the bathroom, probably collecting my clothes.

"I'll put your phone in rice okay." He said. "But don't expect much."

I sighed at the thought, I'm definitely going to have to get a new phone as soon as I can.

"I'm sorry about your phone..." I mumbled when he came back up the stairs and he smiled.

"My phone doesn't matter, I'm just glad you're safe."

He turned around then took his clothes off getting ready for bed. I stared at the sun on his back as he tied his hair up, then sighed and turned over on the bed.

He eventually walked up to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want some sleeping medicine?" He asked while gently stroking the side of my cheek.

I smiled at him lazily.
"Nooo I've taken enough strange substances today thanks."

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm not going to even bother explaining that again." He sighed, and I smiled before curiously poking at the circle on his chest.

He became a little awkward at the contact, making me chuckle.

"If that's apparently a sun where your heart is..." I pondered. "...and there's a moon on your back where your heart is...does it mean that you think people see you as a moody moon but actually you're a sun at heart?" I chuckled and he gave me a look.

"Ummm, I mean, I'm not sure I thought that deeply into it, but I guess it can have multiple meanings..."

"Hmm.... what's another meaning?" I questioned, and he smiled before patting my arm and standing up.

"I like astronomy." He said while walking back over to his floorbed and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that the main reason?" I pestered and he sighed before sitting down.

"Go to bed Riley, I'm tired." He mumbled and I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry..."

"About what?"

"Everything, really... You smell like salt by the way." I added at the end and he snorted.

"I'll shower in the morning."

"You're not wearing wet underwear are you?"

"Riley..."

Right, probably not.

I stayed silent for a while, staring at the night sky through the skylight window.

I really hope Nate doesn't remember anything in the morning...

I can't believe I did that...

Why do I always make things so complicated. Do I even have a normal relationship with any of the brothers? I mean, the only ones I haven't kissed are Caleb and Aaron.

... How did I let this happen...

This is so fucked up.

I sighed restlessly, sitting up and staring at the wall as my world still span dizzily.

Ugh...

I sighed before looking over to Aaron. His back was facing me, and he only had a light blanket covering him.

I quietly stood up and pulled the duvet off of the bed, before walking and placing it over him.

He moved ever so slightly, but his eyes remained closed. He was shivering, and was obviously just as unhappy about his late night dip as I was.

I gently kneeled down, before lying next to him and placing my forehead against his back in some silent apology.

His breathing changed, and he was obviously awake.

I was worried I'd annoyed him, but he didn't say anything. I ran a hand along his arm, feeling the cold skin and he flinched.

He grabbed my hand gently and pulled it over his waist, surprising me a little bit. He still didn't say anything, just stroked the back of my hand with his thumb, and I eventually settled back down and smiled, closing my eyes.

Hopefully that means apology accepted.

--

Even with only 5 brothers the drama still happens, they're all idiots ™

Has anyone ever fallen in water while wasted ? The scariest shit believe me.

Hopefully some other brothers come back soon because things are getting a bit stir crazy up in here amirite

Everyone does drunk chapters differently, I wanted mine to be an absolute clusterfuck so here we are. I mean I'm a total maniac when drunk and a lightweight so I think it fits.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

My Demon Bởi SaucyOneCurious

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

11.4K 640 26
After Zion is thrown out by his boyfriend, he finds himself depressed. His brother doesn't know how to help him. He wishes Zion would realize Hunter...
800 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...
47.4K 1.7K 70
Having moved on from the devastating heartbreak, Valentine swore to stay single until he finds the right one worthy of his love. But when Valentine a...
2.5M 88.5K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...