Soul Fire (GUARDIAN BL)

Por narrymukeaf

Zhao have been waiting for Shen Wei to be reincarnated and now that he finally met him once again he would ne... Más

Read this first!
Chapter 1. A New Day
Chapter 2. Suspicious Lady?
Chapter 3. Gate of the Soul and the True identity
Chapter 4. The case that leads him to him
Chapter 5. "I don't even sweats"
Chapter 6. "That face.. and round rim glasses"
Chapter 7. ' I want my reward'
Chapter 8. "Memories loss.. but not what the heart wants
Chapter 9. 'A lead to the loss memories'
Chapter 10. "Longing.. Desires"
Chapter 11. "Talks ..Zhao going to Mount KunLun"
Chapter 12 "Mount KunLun.. Misunderstanding.. Shen Wei.."
Chapter 13. "Awkward.. Retrieve what's lost"
Chapter 14. 'The sweetest kiss is after the fight..'
Chapter 15. "Melting from the touch"
Chapter 16: "Would have to wait for hell to freeze over first"
Chapter 17. "Midnight talks ..evil scent"
Chapter 18. "Smile that brings memories back is the hardest smile on the earth"
Chapter 19. "Chamber that shelters him will soon become his grave"
Chapter 20."Life force that flows through every single living being"
Chapter 21. "Hospital talks... revelations"
Chapter 22. 'Just give in.'
Chapter 23. "Sexual tension is real"
Chapter 24. "Sacrificing Shen Wei soul"
Chapter 25. 'Plotting against..'
Chapter 26. "Blurriness of Shen Wei's vision"
Chapter 27. "Possession in Discretion"
Chapter 28. "There is always a price to pay for power"
Chapter 29. "Regret, Guilt and Heartache"
Chapter 30. "An endlessly long past that still stretched ever unending"
Chapter 31. "Heart like flower waiting to bloom, love is the sunshine it needs"
Chapter 32."The Future of Secrets"
Chapter 33. "Everything good has to end"
Chapter 34. "Love is a curse; Hate is a blessing."
Chapter 35. "Little Guo in action"
Chapter 36. "KunLun has returned"
Chapter 37. "Unavoidable Consequence"
Chapter 38. "The God and upcoming god candidate"
Chapter 39. "Pay the price for being powerful"
Chapter 40. "The Last"
Bonus: Chapter 41
Bonus: Chapter 42
Bonus: Chapter 43
Bonus: Chapter 44
Bonus: Chapter 45
Bonus: Chapter 46
Bonus: Chapter 47
Bonus: Chapter 48
Bonus: Chapter 49
Bonus: Chapter 50
Bonus: Chapter 51
Bonus: Chapter 52
Bonus: Chapter 53
Bonus: Chapter 54
New Fanfic
Bonus: Chapter 55
Bonus: Chapter 56
Bonus: Chapter 57
Bonus: Chapter 58
Bonus: Chapter 59
Bonus: Chapter 60
Bonus: Chapter 61
Bonus: Chapter 62
Bonus: Chapter 63
Bonus: Chapter 64
Bonus: Chapter 65
Bonus: Chapter 66
Bonus: Chapter 67
Bonus: Chapter 68
Bonus: Chapter 69
Bonus: Chapter 70
Bonus: Chapter 71
Final Chapter 72
Epilogue I
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV

Epilogue II

1.6K 47 6
Por narrymukeaf

Shen Wei and Zhao along with Da Qing who was hiding in Zhao's watch was on their way to the airport now. To their honeymoon. To two whole weeks of happiness and bonding with the man they love. Zhao was like a kid again; he can't seem to keep still. The plane is boarding in ten minutes. He was tremendously excited.

Soon, they're aboard the plane, thousands of metres high in the sky. Above the clouds. It's great. And yet, Zhao don't choose to look out of the window, no, he can't take his gaze off of Shen Wei.  His eyes are a shining kaleidoscope of colour and several strands of hair fall in the middle of his parting - it's adorable.

Several hours later, they landed onto a new city, and reclaiming their luggage. They've lost Shen Wei, of course they horribly have, but it turns up about half an hour later on the wrong conveyor belt. The staff don't seem all that bothered about how pissed Zhao was over the lost luggage of his wife, but they soon learn to care after Zhao tells them off for 'losing his wife's property'. He's such a dork.

They arrived at the hotel, checking in. They've got the luxury suite. The hotel receptionist looks confused at first and tells them that the suite has been booked for a newly married couple. This pisses Zhao off the most, so he decide to prove his point to her by passionately kiss Shen in front of her. It's safe to say the receptionist leads them to their room after that.

Because of the long journey, the newlyweds fell asleep right after they flop down on the hotel soft bed.

Late night, Shen Wei woke up without Zhao by his side so he decided to find him in the beach.

The sea breeze whistled and great waves roared. The sandy beach under the starlight appeared obscure yet beautiful. The seawater was glistening, reflecting the starlight off its surface.

Shen Wei walked alone on the beach at night. It was night, so the atmosphere was cool. Exotic bars were lit up along every street, and the food trucks parked in the streets sold a variety of food.

He walked around the beach, sometimes saw youths who had bought firecrackers. Here and there, people were laughing. There were young people busking, playing musical instruments, singing and dancing.

Somehow, it all seemed distant. It felt like a type of world which he couldn't join. Shen Wei was somehow similar age to them, but he was more accustomed to pointing a muzzle at an enemy's head than playing music or having other talents.

The beaches and the windy wind. It was a beautiful place….but tonight for some reason she is spending the night alone, without his husband.

This place is like the textbook place for having a date but unlike dramas or TV series, his husband is nowhere to be found.

Thinking about Zhao he felt… messy as the wind blows his raven hair and he released a sigh.

He looks at the sea again and closes his eyes. Suddenly, he hears a footsteps and he opens his eyes abruptly.

He could see a man from afar, just like him walking round the edges of the water, feeling the sea water with his feet, walking slowly like he is enjoying the water on his feet, and even though he could only see his back, because of the lights near the shore she could see that the man is closing his eyes, like he was appreciating the sea breeze and letting his hair caressed by the wind.

For some reason looking at this man behavior made him calm for that one moment.

For some reason the man keep walking and sometime he would look at the sky. The night sea, the wind breeze.

Shen Wei believes that the man was Zhao, he could not help but follow him from behind.

Slowly far from behind the man, a sound of footsteps can be heard, as Shen Wei walk slowly behind him, bare feet unlike Shen, letting the sea water to wash his feet.

Then this man abruptly stops.

Clang..

Zhao took out a sword from the sky and started a sword dance under the moon. The shadow of the greenish sword fluttered in the wind and became one with the shadow of the human wielding it. It restrained the bloody killing intent and left only elegance and gracefulness in its wake. He remembered that this agile swordsmanship was KunLun's favorite technique.

The greenish sword soared into the sky and the it instantly slipped out of his hand. It brightly streaked across the sky just like a shooting star, flying towards a distant boulder on the beach. Along with a loud rumbling sound, the boulder and everything within the radius of ten meters was leveled to the ground. Turning around, the sword acted as if it had an intelligence of its own. It returned to Zhao's arm and continued with the dance. Swinging about in the air, the sword sent out invisible sword waves which made deep green marks on the sandy ground.

Swish...

Zhao's hand pointed behind him and the sword in the sky emitted pallid light. It shot into another boulder which was behind Shen Wei. A gentle and graceful figure beside that boulder didn't even bat an eyelid. Instead, he just watched Zhao with a contentedly smile on his face.

"This is truly an amazing sword skill. There isn't even the slightest fluctuation, but it seems more terrifying than my GongGong blade. Xiao Lan, how many skills do you have hidden up your sleeves?" Shen Wei smiled and said. He stretched out his jade hand to grab the hilt of the sword. The moment his hand touched the hilt of the sword, the boulder changed into a pile of dust.

Zhao's mood had already reverted back to normal after performing the sword dance. He walked over to Shen with a smile and said, "My proprietress, why are you everywhere? In the dead of the night, why would you run over here? Could it be that you can't sleep without me?"

Zhao looked at the pile of powder in front of Shen Wei and sized up the sword in his hand.

Shen Wei quickly states a lie, "I am not a roundworm inside your stomach. How would I know that you'll be here? The reason why I came out was because I couldn't fall asleep. Who would have thought that I'll be able to see you practicing your hidden sword skill here? Anyway, I think that the sword dance would look better if a girl was the one performing it."

"This sword skill is originally meant for you." Zhao indifferently shrugged his shoulders as he threw the sword into the sky after getting it back from Shen Wei.

Shen Wei's eyes flashed but he didn't speak about the matter of the sword dance again. Walking over to Zhao, he hugged his hand. He pulled on Zhao as he dragged him along the sandy beach. A kind of warm feeling filled the heart of the two of them as they strolled along the beach. Under the starry sky and dim light of the night, the heart of the two people seemed to have gotten a lot closer. Technically, not. Ever since they met ten thousand years ago. There were no misgivings and no schemes. This was an extremely refreshing feeling for the both of them as a newlyweds.

They walk together. Walking along the sea together. Without a sound, without a conversation.

After walking for a bit they picked a boulder and Zhao sat down. He looked at Shen Wei peacefully and Shen Wei also sits beside him.

"If this moment can last for a lifetime, how wonderful would that be?" Zhao leaned on Shen Wei's shoulders and muttered with his eyes half closed.

Shen Wei scoffs lightly and said. "If this moment lasted for your whole life, wouldn't that be boring?"

Zhao looked up at Shen Wei and grumbled in a flirty manner, "Why don't you have a bit of fun with me? We'll see if you want to cherish this moment throughout your lifetime."

"Fun?" Shen Wei touched his nose.

With a cheeky smile on his face, Zhao replied Shen, "As a matter of fact, I already planned to have fun with you. If you can do something, I don't mind staying here for my entire life."

Shen Wei bit his lower lip and watched Zhao with his bewitching eyes as he teased lightly, "Tell me, what do you want me to do?"

Zhao's heart shook and he lifted Shen Wei's chin with his hand. Bending over, he kissed his lips and softly said with a smirk, "Degenerate like this."

Unknowingly, Shen Wei unexpectedly initiated to hugged Zhao's neck as he stuck out his fragrant tongue. He licked Zhao's lips with his eyes filled with seductive stirrings of love. "Is this enough?"

"Lascivious hussy, don't seduce me again. Be careful or I will eat you on the spot." The heartbeat of Zhao involuntarily accelerated. Facing the teasing of such a great rare beauty of a man, which man would be able to endure?

"Do you dare?" Zhao laugh lightly and slightly opened his lips. He nibbled on Zhao's earlobes. Moreover, his nimble little tongue often moved around his ears to tease him. He put good use to the techniques Zhao used on his body.

Zhao used his big hand to firmly pinch Shen Wei's buttocks. He followed that up with a direct attack on his most important place. His hand entered his creamy light brown shorts and began to play dirty tricks on his private place. It was already moistly hard and ready for Zhao.

Shen Wei moaned and was unwilling to be outdone. He reached out his little hand and kneaded Zhao's family jewels.

"Having sex outdoors?" Zhao had this thought in his heart and was greatly stimulated. Making love on this sandy beach while listening to the sound of the sea waves, it should be extremely enjoyable.

With this thought in his mind, he immediately began to take action. The passion in his heart increased.

When he got rid of Shen Wei's buttoned indigo sleeves, Shen unexpectedly didn't resist at all. On the contrary, he fully cooperated. Conversely, Zhao was somewhat worried. He thought about whether he should set up a barrier or not. It would be much safer if he did. When all was said and done, when wholeheartedly immersed in making love, it was very difficult to focus his spirit power on the surrounding area.

It was as though Shen noticed Zhao's intentions. He wrapped his manly legs around Zhao's waist and whispered into his ear, "Don't do those things that will get in our way. Da Qing is there as a guard. There won't be any problems."

Having heard what he said, Zhao no longer hesitated. He completely peeled off their clothing one by one and the two of them rolled about on the sandy beach. The moaning and sound of flesh colliding resounded in the midst of the sound of waves. The stars were even livelier. It was as though the stars in the sky didn't want to miss the good play.

In the midst of making love, Shen Wei opened his blurred eyes and bit onto Zhao's ear as he said, "Carry me behind the rock! Someone is coming."

Zhao's sprint had just reached the critical moment but he knew that he had to stop the moment he heard Shen Wei's words. He waved his hands and the clothing on the ground rolled up. Carrying the man who was still entangled on his body, the two of them flashed behind a rock. Once they knew that the rock covered their entire bodies, the lower part of the two people stuck close. They made the most primitive moment.

Not long after, two figures came over from far away and stopped near the rock the two of them were hiding behind

"What in the world these ladies thinking……!" Zhao stealthily looked over and nearly lost his consciousness. Why on earth did these two women appear here? Why did they come at such a critical timing?

When Shen Wei heard Zhao's words, he also tilted his body and looked over. He turned his head back to Zhao and whispered in his ears, "We're almost got caught."

Originally, Zhao didn't think about it this way. However, after hearing Shen Wei's words, a different kind of stimulation appeared in his heart. He ferociously slammed his lower body into Shen. Shen Wei trembled and bit Zhao's shoulder. He was afraid that he would let out a moan and reveal their position to the two girls.

Not long after, Shen Wei's legs softened and he struggled down from Zhao's embrace. Placing both his hands on the rock, he stuck up his soft and fair private and hole which had spring dew all over. Under the starlight, he looked so obscene. He turned his head back to stare at Zhao and grumbled, "What are you waiting for, hurry up and stick it in me."

The breathing of Zhao stagnated. He pinched Shen Wei's pert buttocks and propped up his spear. Stealthily looking at the two ladies who were not far away from them, Zhao entered Shen Wei.

The strong stimulation made these two people endlessly excited and their action created some lewd sounds. However, under the cover of the sound of the sea waves crashing against the shore and the sea breeze blowing over the ocean, it wasn't conspicuous at all.

All of a sudden, the two ladies who were in the midst of conversation turned around and started walking towards the rock.

Shen Wei looked back and whispered, "YunLan, should we run?"

However, his waist was still moving backwards towards Zhao's rod.

Zhao swallowed a mouthful of saliva and lied on Shen Wei's back. He smiled lustfuly and said, "What is there to fear? There is no way they'll circle around this rock."

Sure enough, the two ladies leaned on the rock as they continued to chat. Listening to their conversation, the contents of their conversation included boyfriends complicated emotions towards them. This surprised Shen Wei.

The two people behind the rock became all the more excited as a faint fragrance blew towards them with the help of the sea breeze.

Zhao couldn't help himself. He started to move again and Shen Wei gritted his teeth. His entire body trembled and the tide like pleasure made him let out a moan involuntarily.

The ears of the lady from the left side moved and she asked the lady beside her. "Aiya sis, did you hear something?"

"No." The lady from the right replied.

The lady from the left smiled and replied, "Then I must have heard wrongly."

The lady from the right nodded her head and she suddenly clamped her legs. With urgency in her voice, she apologized to her friend, "Sis, I need to pee urgently. I will go and relieve myself."

"Mmm." The lady and no objections as she couldn't control everyone's bodily needs.

The lady made her way to the back of the rock without any hesitation and took off her pants. She squatted down not too far away from where Zhao and Shen Wei were doing the deed. Her shining white buttocks were suddenly exposed in front of their eyes.

At this moment, Zhao and Shen Wei moved into the shadow of the rock. With his spirit power, Shen Wei wrapped dark magic elements around them and they became one with the darkness.

Looking at the lady's shining white and plump buttocks, coupled with the sound of water when she was peeing, Zhao was so excited that he unexpectedly erupted inside Shen Wei's. Shen's body instantly became soft and he was unable to move any longer.

The lady pulled up her pants and walked away. She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and she definitely didn't know that a pair of evil man had peeped at her in the dark. But only one, Shen Wei was a gentleman who wouldn't risk his life peeking at someone. Especially a woman.

The two women gradually got further away and disappeared before long.

Behind the rock, Shen Wei who was lying limp in Zhao's specimen used his hand to pinch Zhao's waist.

"Xiao Wei, was that stimulating enough for you?" Zhao chuckled as he turned hid head to look at Shen Wei. At this moment, he was shining with splendor and he was extremely satisfied.

"Messing around occasionally is not too bad. However, there is a psychological issue doing it outside." Shen Wei pinched Zhao's arm and he gently pushed him off his body. Zhao used a water ball by just waving his hand to wash himself before wearing his clothes.

"Do you suspect that I have a physiological issue?" Zhao playfully snorted.

"What are you talking about? If you have an issue, won't I have more of an issue?" Shen Wei replied soflty.

The corners of Zhao's mouth curled upwards as he pacified Shen. "Only a few men in this world can be as open as you."

"That depends on who I'm with." Shen Wei also began to wash his body.

Zhao narrowed his eyes and started to question him, "Are you open to many other people other than me Xiao Wei?"

"Why on earth are you looking at me like this? Currently, you are the only one." Shen Wei chuckled lightly as he replied then follow it up with a composed lies, "However, if you don't know how to cherish me,... I'll go and look for,.. another.... ?"

"Look for another guy? You dare? Are you scaring me now? When did you learn that? You succubus slayer." Zhao laughed out loud. Even though he was laughing, he had no idea if Shen Wei was joking about it or not.

After the two of them were done washing up and fully clothed Shen Wei trembled as he tried to explain himself.

"It's in… Nevermind, I'm not telling you. Perhaps, you will know one day." Shen Wei stopped talking halfway as he slowly broke out into a smile. He stared into Zhao's eyes with his profound professor's gaze.

"Then forget it. Since you don't want to speak, I won't force you. The night is long. Since I'm done with having a lovely eruption outside, I must return inside the hotel. It's getting colder here." Zhao smiled sarcastically and prepared to leave.

"YunLan!, you heartless person! You're actually leaving the moment you're done eating. Are you treating me fairly?" Shen Wei said with hidden bitterness in his voice. This professor doesn't really know how to take a joke lightly.

"If you want fairness, then.." Zhao said with a cheeky smile on his face and pulled Shen Wei's delicate hand.

He looked at Shen Wei with a warm smile for a moment of silence and gave him a light kiss on his smooth and bright forehead and said, "...let's go, I'm really sleepy. You should also return and rest."

Shen Wei nodded in agreement. Zhao's usual gentle and caring behavior made him feel warm in his cold heart.

Beneath the light of the beach, a story is being written.

💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒

Epilogue III next update🎢

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.6K 3.2K 51
*COMPLETE* Following the drama ending that we so hated, I decided to write a fix/continuation of the drama. Zhao Yunlan wakes up in his old body tw...
104K 8.9K 21
Wang Yibo grew up learning how fake, how two-faced, how money-faced people are. Everyone except for his older brother. What happens when he meets Xia...
10.8K 732 15
shenwei has been taking care of yunlan since he was a little kid.....he loved him too much as a brother..... but what if yunlan doesn't return his br...
6.3K 449 20
Zhao Yunlan love his classmate Shen Wei very much when he was young. For him, he is his world. His beautiful and sweet angle. But One day Shen W...