Epilogue II

Shen Wei and Zhao along with Da Qing who was hiding in Zhao's watch was on their way to the airport now. To their honeymoon. To two whole weeks of happiness and bonding with the man they love. Zhao was like a kid again; he can't seem to keep still. The plane is boarding in ten minutes. He was tremendously excited.

Soon, they're aboard the plane, thousands of metres high in the sky

Soon, they're aboard the plane, thousands of metres high in the sky. Above the clouds. It's great. And yet, Zhao don't choose to look out of the window, no, he can't take his gaze off of Shen Wei.  His eyes are a shining kaleidoscope of colour and several strands of hair fall in the middle of his parting - it's adorable.

  His eyes are a shining kaleidoscope of colour and several strands of hair fall in the middle of his parting - it's adorable

Several hours later, they landed onto a new city, and reclaiming their luggage. They've lost Shen Wei, of course they horribly have, but it turns up about half an hour later on the wrong conveyor belt. The staff don't seem all that bothered about how pissed Zhao was over the lost luggage of his wife, but they soon learn to care after Zhao tells them off for 'losing his wife's property'. He's such a dork.

They arrived at the hotel, checking in. They've got the luxury suite. The hotel receptionist looks confused at first and tells them that the suite has been booked for a newly married couple. This pisses Zhao off the most, so he decide to prove his point to her by passionately kiss Shen in front of her. It's safe to say the receptionist leads them to their room after that.

Because of the long journey, the newlyweds fell asleep right after they flop down on the hotel soft bed.

Late night, Shen Wei woke up without Zhao by his side so he decided to find him in the beach.

The sea breeze whistled and great waves roared. The sandy beach under the starlight appeared obscure yet beautiful. The seawater was glistening, reflecting the starlight off its surface.

Shen Wei walked alone on the beach at night. It was night, so the atmosphere was cool. Exotic bars were lit up along every street, and the food trucks parked in the streets sold a variety of food.

He walked around the beach, sometimes saw youths who had bought firecrackers. Here and there, people were laughing. There were young people busking, playing musical instruments, singing and dancing.