Bonus: Chapter 41

"It's very lively here." At this time, Med-Bowl mortal old man disguised voice came from outside.

As all the four SIU was lost in thought, suddenly, they heard Zhao YunLan cry out, "Bowl!"

Upon arriving, the Med-Bowl extended a perfunctory greeting, it was clear from his manner and expression that there was a pire courtesy or respect at all.

Zhao YunLan held the roasted barbeque stick in one hand, he madly waved to the approaching Med-Bowl with the other. Taking the role of a little brother greeting his big brother.

Med-Bowl assist Shen Wei, curing some of his injuries and he's been invited to participate in this victorious party. Without a doubt, he was tonight’s center lead.

"Lord KunLun, I hope you won't blame me for coming without an invitation?" Med-Bowl raised his soothing voice.

As Med-Bowl said this, he walked over to where Zhao YunLan was sitting at.

As the victorious party reached its peak, Med-Bowl arrived. When Med-Bowl voices sounded, the expressions of the four aware people in the hall changed minutely.

"He’s Med-Bowl? Lord Shen Nong's medicine bowl? He doesn’t seem like.." Da Qing suddenly said. As he looked at the aura that Med-Bowl exuded. His aura was elegant and relaxed like a scholar. He gave off an eerie and extraordinary charisma as an old man disguised.

Zhao YunLan shrugged. "Just because you don’t know, doesn’t mean he doesn’t exist."

Da Qing and Chu ShuZhi quickly stood up to bow, together with Sang Zan and Wang Zheng.

After Med-Bowl arrived, he saw the SIU comrades of his Lord KunLun. He calmly walked a few steps forward and calmly stared at everyone and smiled in greeting.

"Good evening everyone. Everyone relax, please be casual. Today I’ve only come to have a look at the fun, there’s no need to pay attention to me."

After Med-Bowl came closer to where Zhao YunLan is, everyone else other than Chu ShuZhi, felt pressured.

Zhao YunLan smiled and said, "Great wine and food specially prepared to celebrate our victory. At your leisure."

There was an extraordinary feeling of beauty that was being emanated from Med-Bowl.

He was tranquil and peaceful. It made him appear even more otherworldly.

"Please sit." The calm words of Zhao YunLan were extremely direct.

Med-Bowl sat down close to Zhao YunLan. The place was covered in shade. All types of spiritual medicines smell took root around. They flowed with multicolored luster and scattered waves of fragrance that refreshed the mind of everyone's awake.

Sang Zan and Wang Zheng walked out together since it was now midnight peak.

Da Qing calmly watched Med-Bowl though it's somewhat rude to stare that long. Med-Bowl's aura and his voice carried a type of magnetism. There was a special aura to him. Even though he was male and age about at 50's, he was beautiful to an unapproachable level.

Was this individual a deity? He truly was extraordinary. It was different from what Da Qing had imagined. His outer appearance was truly magneficent.

Soul Fire (GUARDIAN BL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara