Chapter 16: "Would have to wait for hell to freeze over first"

Meanwhile it hadn't been any better at Zhao's room.

The only comforting thought that he had was that the champagne was free- although he was probably paying for it for a couple more nights that he was spending on the room. He thought that was reasonable though, for a hotel room that was so close to his dearest place.

When he opened his eyes he found himself staring up at a ceiling with an old ceiling fan lazily going around and around, while dim lights shone down onto his face, making him blink a few times. Underneath, a thin mattress that was surprisingly comfortable, the sheets cool against his skin. He leaned up on his hands to sit upright, but a shocking pain made him fall back down on the bed, the breath knocked out of his lungs. It took a few moments to put together his fuzzy memories until he remembered what had happened.

He couldn't get his mind off of Shen Wei and it was starting to really bug him. He unconciously touched the bottom of his lip, where he had rubbed his lips onto Shen Wei's rosy pink soft one.

He smiled at the thought of Shen Wei letting him invade his body with hesitation but soon replaced with trust. He feel greatful enough.

Zhao was beginning to think that he was destined to spend his life with him again in this place. Where Shen Wei keeps following him ten thousand years ago.

At the time he booked the hotel room-- he was so desperate to find one that he would have paid anything. Now, Zhao was regretting his decision to leave behind Dragon city and spend his time in Golmud City close to Mount KunLun. He feels like he doesn't want to leave. If he stayed, his comrades will get worried especially Shen Wei, he's a professor after all. He only took a leave from the university because of him.

He tossed and turned in bed. He couldn't sleep. Like, he had tried everything- counting sheep, turning off his mind, etc. None of it had worked. Then I would jolt upright, still processing what had happened while grinning like a crazy maniac.

Zhao push himself off of the bed, leaning and grabbing his glass filled with champagne and took a sip of it.

He could almost picture him and Shen Wei sipping their own champagne as they laughed at some silly joke. And here he was, sitting alone in his hotel room with no company other than the television. It made it even worse that he was still horny.

He noticed the balcony, he gets up with his champagne glass and burst through the hotel room blacony glass door like wild animals.

Zhao leaned over the balcony in his hotel room, puffing on after a long day and just take in the beauty of Golmud City. The streets were always hustle buzzing with interesting people, all expressing themselves in many ways which was what he loved most about this city.

He was standing shirtless in the balcony of his hotel room which he doesn't care that much because it almost midnight, just watching the city lights and the hustle and bustle of all the streets.

There was eager people below as they all scurried in separate directions on the last minute before the clock strike 12:00 midnight.

Though Golmud city weren't like the other cities, with so much pollution inhabitants had to stay inside their homes, it was generally accepted that the outdoor air in other cities wasn't quite as healthy as the air he breath in, in Golmud city.

And Zhao find it okay that way. In Golmud it was warm, and he couldn't hear the loud city noises that he could in the Dragon city. Plus, it kept out the fog, and had its own strong internet connection, which he particularly enjoyed.