Chapter 36. "KunLun has returned"

For a moment, Zhao YunLan, Shen Wei, Chu ShuZhi and Guo ChangCheng remained hidden behind the walls and simply yet silently observed. Threads of lightning sparked out from inside the barrier force time to time. Their faces would brighten or darken occasionally from the wild flames light.

"Now, I wonder what plans your brother have thought up." Zhao mused as he surveyed the field around him as he came to the same conclusion as Shen Wei did.

"Breaking that barrier... seemed possible. It didn't look particularly strong anymore." Shen Wei suddenly spoke.

"Don't worry," Zhao YunLan reassured him. "All we have to do is to make sure that he won't leave the ground. Besides, I can just run in the walls and get them if there's a slight chance."

Shen Wei titled his head, looking confused, "Wait, you can do that?"

"Of course I can. Gravity here doesn't affect me nearly as much as when I'm walking but I think running so fast would give me trouble." Zhao replied.

Shen Wei like his answer. He like him the more he got to know him. As if there were always something that attracting his gaze at every moment. They shone with an intelligent light.Today was special so. Someone who can open the portal from the Hell was undoubtedly the power of KunLun.

His eyes weren't wrong. Zhao YunLan is certainly the silver bullet that will put an end to his brother's naivety.

Promptly, in the skies, countless pieces of stones stuck together, slowly condensing into new stones, some of which were fist-sized, mini stones, dazzled with a flaming light. Although, these mini stones were small, they were extremely dangerous. As for stones that were dimmer, they were slower, but also became giant stones with destructive power.

These stones all floated in a seething fog of fire. This was the first time Shen Wei encountered such destruction in Dixing, within the stones and flames were reflected in his eyes.

Shen Wei cannot tolerate such thoughts of destruction as he lunged forward in the open area and released a terrifying dark force wave energy that exploded outward.

This dark force energy interrupted raging stones and wild fires from falling to the land of Dixing. With it, the falling stones became much less concentrated and the pressure for Shen Wei was reduced several times.

Although things were going a bit differently than what he was expecting. Seeing how hell beasts roaming the land of Dixing, he didn't care too much now.

Years past, the ghost king, Shen Wei who was but a young lord of ghost back then, fighting rampaging hell beasts in Dixing. After a long and terrible battle, he emerged victorious to the surprise of all present.

With the position of a supreme leader occupied by him, he used to want to led the group of hell beasts into a different land where they could rampage to their hearts content and far from the civilization of Dixingian but as he was busy stalking someone from earth he totally forgot about it and since hell beasts live far from the Dixing but now it's was unexpected and scary to see numerous of it's around the place.

The moment hell beasts discovered that human races of earth were weak they wanted to break free from Hell. And that is something Shen Wei, being the supreme leader cannot allow to happen.

His main focus is to when the evil races was close to collapsing, he would extert his power and prevent the evil races from truly charging out of the Dixing.