Chapter 1. A New Day

Zhao YunLan is now regarded as the Dragon City's hero.

Many people from the Yashou, Haixing, and Dixing tribes died as a result of the war. Some people were lucky enough to survive the war, while others were reincarnated.

When a person die, it's said that the soul is funneled into a new body of the person that have been reincarnated.

Some of the people who died in the historic war have been resurrected, as have those who committed atrocities. Because they keep the peace on the surface and even in the underworld, they are regarded as a reward of the four Mystical Artifacts.

Zhao YunLan's life was unique that he offer himself to be the result of his brief death.

However, in a world where not everyone is good, they require someone to lead the charge in promoting peace.

Zhao YunLan is the one who has the ability to rule the people. He is well aware that the Mystical Artifacts may have resurrected him because they believe in his strong desire to protect people.

However, he has a question that has been bothering him. But he let it go for the time being; there was no point in continuing to answer it himself because even himself, didn't know the answer. Even if he is the powerful Zhao YunLan, there are many things he cannot immediately answer.

Since then, Dragon City has been peaceful. Zhao explores every nook and cranny of Dragon City.

He doesn't have anything else to do. He made fun of sleep, watching television, and eating, and he's been doing it for months, if not years.

This is the fourth time he walks down the Dragon City's local street. The houses and new establishments he saw while walking around the corner of the streets remind him of his previous impressions of the area.

He also arrives at the point where he is accustomed to looking at them that he doesn't even noticed that he was standing in the middle of the street absentmindedly as cars passing by.

Today, there are a lot of people. The Dixing residents are free to travel the world, but they will not be able to do so for long, thanks to the new Black Robe Envoy for Dixing residents. Anyone who violates the rules must face the consequences.

Until now, Zhao has been perplexed as to why a new Black Robe Envoy was chosen and given the same name. Because there is no such thing as a Black Robe Envoy. It's just a nickname given to Shen Wei because he always wears black and his followers refer to him as such.

Shen Wei.

Shen Wei was on Zhao's mind for the majority of the day. If Zhao's head having 24 storage spaces, 23 of them contain Shen Wei's.

Now that Shen Wei has entered Zhao's consciousness, it's difficult to believe that they'll see each other this year. It's been ten years and still no sign of Shen Wei.

If he's not mistaken, Shen Wei waited ten thousand years to meet him.

'The world is so cruel,' he thought.

How can he be happy knowing that someone waited ten thousand years desired to see, only to have to say goodbye to each other after only a few months?

He smiled as a memory flashed through his mind. But that smile didn't last long on his lips, and he's back to being expressionless and perplexed about how he got to where he is now.