Bonus: Chapter 44

At this time, the light in the sky lit up, and a white color rose in the east. It shone just as resplendently as before.

The sun covered the sky and slowly dispersed the darkness.

Zhao YunLan had quite an enjoyable time during this period. A natural born sensitive like Shen Wei, if the sexual tension continued, it may be out of control.

Zhao YunLan became misted and he wore a smile. Shen Wei wasn't able to get Zhao YunLan to let go of his hand after a slight attempt, but as Zhao YunLan was left with no choice, after a second try thus Zhao YunLan had let him be. He jumped into the kitchen and began doing his cooking.

After entering this small world, Shen Wei's greatest goal was to sealed the barrier of Dixing. Although he wasn't sure if he would ever get the opportunity to have lived with Zhao YunLan, he kept hoping that it would happen even for just an umpteenth time, and now it seemed like it was settled to come true now that they are engage.

He can't help himself from caressing the ring on his ring finger whenever he has the chance to.

At that time, as morning rays of sunlight was now shone in through the open window, lighting up the entire room. On his bed, Zhao YunLan with a pair of hazy eyes, sat up.The spiritual energy around him was very rich right now, so it immediately made his mind very clear. A calm feeling filled his heart. After staring blankly for a moment, Zhao YunLan finally got down from his bed; pulled aside the blanket and had a slow laugh and a yawn as he slowly moved his slender legs off the side of the bed. He put on his slippers and got up.

He was extremely happy. He had not thought about his odd behavior before this morning other than he is having fun of everything.

He then went into his bathroom and take a quick shower.

Sooner after that, upon coming out of the bathroom with water dropping from his hair, with naked exposed musculine body with a bluish jeans and white towel hanging on his neck.

Suddenly the apartment filled of appetizing smell of congee wafted out, the same as Shen Wei made before, and had already long since become used to.

Now then, he took out the hair drier in a rush to dry his hair. Through the mirror, he can see Shen Wei. He can't help but smirk.

After having changed into a set of casual clothing, he gave his body a stretch. Suddenly, an alluring and delicious smell passed in front of Zhao YunLan's nose, causing him to momentarily salivate. This time it's not a congee smell. He followed the smell and, upon seeing a pot of soup on the table, rushed over with all speed. As he opened the lid, a gust of steam accompanied by a seductively delicious smell slowly rose up.

In the kitchen, apron-clad Shen Wei was so busy that his head was all sweaty. Upon seeing Zhao YunLan was in the kitchen as well, he called out while pointing to the sink.

"Help me wash the peppers, then fry them with the pork to make sautéed shredded pork with green peppers and we can start the meal."

"Mm..." Zhao YunLan gave a grunt but still walked to the sink from behind Shen Wei.

As Zhao YunLan was busy washing peppers and Shen Wei was busy cooking he suddenly thought of something he really really wanted to tell Shen Wei as soon as possible.

"Aiyo.. remember the house I bought? We can already move in. This apartment is not big enough for the four of us." Zhao YunLan said calmly.

"Eh? I didn't think that a flippantly man like you would have a family-oriented mind too." Shen Wei retorded. "You need to save money for your future--"

"For 'our' future," Zhao YunLan correct him, putting emphasis on 'our'. "...besides, I do save money for our future. Did you think I'm wasting money for buying a house for us?"