Bonus: Chapter 51

Concerning bathing, Zhao YunLan's fantasy was this; Shen Wei's half naked top side, wearing a thin and short boxer, his slim body moving to and fro among the blue water in the tub ... ... and he, would be lying on the bathtub, drinking wine and enjoying the atmosphere, it would be even better if he had a camera... ...

Because he truly believes in a relationship, it implies the partners bathing together naked, while doing... you know or afterwards.

But, the reality was --

Shen Wei refuse to bath together and was at the living room reading a book and waiting for Zhao to finish his errands.

At that moment, the frosted door to the bathroom opened abruptly and Zhao's voice came in a sing-song, "Wei!, my soap dropped on the floor. Help me pick it up."

Shen Wei was speechless.

"Hurry, bubbles got into my eyes. I can't see." prodded Zhao. His voice was soft and sweet and full of teasing.

Shen Wei was no longer in any mood to read. He got up and walked to the bathroom.

Water vapour hung in the air in the small space, blurring out everything yet making it more beautiful and mysterious at the same time.

Shen Wei was still all professor business-like. "Where's the soap?"

Zhao looked Shen Wei in the eyes and reached a hand out to take the soap from its container. He threw it on the floor.

Shen Wei was speechless.

A single-person shower become a two-person shower and it all started when Shen Wei bent over in front of Zhao to pick up the soap. He'd spent half an hour picking up soap but the bar of soap was still on the floor, untouched.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Da Qing received a phone call, it was Zhao's phone. "Wei?"

(In China, the most common telephone opener is "喂(wéi)," which is similar to "Hi!" or "Hello!" besides it rhymes with "hey.")

"Good day sir, your package suit order will be brought forward by two days. I'm just calling to inform you." said an employee of the shifting line. "That's all. Goodbye." the person on the other end hung up.

Da Qing put Zhao's mobile phone away and left the bedroom. It walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Old man Zhao, you was just notified that your package suit will be brought forward two days." It said blantly.

"Brought forward?" Zhao YunLan was concerned by the suddenness of it. "It's fine though. I'll hurry over tomorrow.."

The two people in the other bathroom quieted down abruptly.

Suddenly, Zhao discovered that Shen Wei was actually listening from that reply. He smiled wryly as Shen Wei didn't force him to explain anything besides he's not the type of person to pry on someone else's business, especially human business, and most of it Zhao's business.

Unbeknownst to him, Zhao is always occupied by monkey business.

"Um... It was nothing, just my favourite trench coat that's why I bought it." Zhao lied.

After that, both got out of the bathroom. Shortly after seeing a bevy of familiar faces rather startled Zhao.

Outside the door's apartment, standing his mom, and his father and soon Med-Bowl possessing his father's body.