Spoken Words✔️

By sarahsaid2155

"What's so bad about that? who cares what they would think?" "I kind of do.... well don't you think it's pret... More

INTRO
PART 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
GRAYSON
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
PART 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A//N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PART 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Christmas Special
"WE'RE Back!"

Chapter 7

982 15 2
By sarahsaid2155

Emma's P.O.V

I dont know if this happens to some people, but sometimes I have trouble sleeping at other peoples house, or surroundings I did not get use to. I twisted and turned in the guest room, on the guest bed and decided I had enough. I got up, walked to the kitchen to drink some water, maybe help me out to sleep.

I walked in the dark because, James just loves to leave the details on how to turn on the fucking lights on you're way to the kitchen tour.

As I was walking in I heard someone speaking in a seriouse hush tone. I dont mean to eavesdrop but... fuck it.

"- dont know what to do" I listened carefully, it almost sound like... Grayson. 

"I can't okay. I'm sorry. It's... it's risky-" he got cut off and he listened, "well I dont think I can. Ella, it's done. "

Who is Ella? 

"I don't care. You fucking used me-" I edge closer, and fuck, I bumped my shoulder to the wall, "I got to go, bye" He hung up.

I knew it was to late to make a run for it so I walked in turning on the lights of the kitchen( It was the only light I knew okay, and not because the foods lives in there) acting surprise he was in here.

"Grayson, your up" I smiled.

He didn't meet my eyes, "Yeah. I heard a bump are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, didn't see where I was going. I don't know where the lights are."

"Oh, yeah. Hey you know that secret I told you not to tell Ethan?" He asks. I gulp, I think he found out I heard him, but I answered any ways.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't tell him or anything? Did he ask you?"

I shook my head, in relief as well.

"Oh. Okay good."

"Grayson" I asked worried, I'm not really worried of people's business that they dont want me to know, "Are-are you okay?"

"You heard my conversation didn't you?" He glared at me.

"No" He raised an eyebrow, "I mean yes. Well only a little, from the part where you told Ella you cant or something and it's over, shit like that"

Was it me, or did he look relief, "Are you going to sleep now?" He asks, I shook my head "Sit down. I actualy need someone to talk too" He sat on the bar stool, I sat beside him.

"So long way back I dated this perfect girl. That is until I found out she wasn't actualy perfect"

"She was a devil, who disguised herself as an fucking angel" I said a matter of fact.

He gave me a look, "Yeah, you can say that. So she cheated on me, used me to gain fame, and took money donation from the church"

I gasp "That's just fucking low right there"

He rolled his eyes, "And you'll think she is an angel. So yeah, Ethan warned me to stay away, but I didn't listen, I was blinded with fucking love"

"cliché Grayson, cliché" I say waving my finger in front of him, "Now look what fucking happened"

He sighed, "I know. And you'll think it can't get worse. Now she keeps calling me, blah blah. I picked up and she told me- she told me she was pregnant"

My eyes widen.

"Not with me! I've never had sex with her! Thank goodness."

"I was about to say damn Grayson, fuck."

His lip twitched, "I know. Her so called 'boyfriend' she cheated with on me, ran after hearing the news, she doesn't know what to do now"

"So she's coming back to you" I summoned up.

"Yes. She said if I don't pay for" He looked sick "She said if I dont pay for the abortion she'll tell the media that she's pregnant with my baby"

My hand flew to my mouth in disbelief, "But how about the fucking boyfriend?"

He ran his hand in his hair, "He left, and no one knew about him except me Ethan and a few others. No one knew I use to date her too."

"Grayson, I'm so, so, sorry you're going through this. Ethan doesn't know?"

He shook his head, "I dont want him stressing out. His already freaking out on his own problems"

"About what?"

Grayson shrugged, "I dont know. But I know somethings bothering him"

"Wait, why were you on his phone?"

"Because I was checking his online banking"

I raised an eyebrow, "What? we are not rich you know" he said.

"Sorry. But I think Ethan should know"

"No. I dont think he should..." he murmured "I want to face my own problems, I dont want Ethan always dragging me out. Ethan already fix the one shit I got into, now it's my turn to fix the shit I started"

I smiled, "Being the man huh. Well if you do need help-"

"Emma, listen to me carefully" He cut me off, a seriouse look on his face  "Stay away from this, I dont want anything to fucking happen to you. Also I told you this, but you got to not tell anyone about this.  He took my hand.

"Gray, you can't face problems you're self"

He clench his jaw, "Watch me."

He craned his head as if his listing to something, and before I can think his lips are on mine. I sat there confuse, and in shock. He didn't even try to move his lips, he just sat there his lips on mine, like a kiss you get in grade one by you're crush outside at recess.

Soon whatever the fuck that was, was over. Grayson looked back and I followed his gaze, in the hallways we saw movements in the dark, and soon stomping on the stairs.

"Who was that?" I whispered, "Why did you kissed me?"

He was still looking back when he answered, "No one. Now go, and remember what I told you. shut that big mouth of yours's. The kiss was necessary."

"But-"

"Emma get the fuck out of here"

I left, not arguing, he already looked pissed off.

 I didn't even get a glass of water.

I lay on my bed, every thoughts raced in my head. Grayson kissing, Grayson's problems, and me... I might be a big part of this all. How the fuck do I know? I dont, but it's a feeling you get knowing that you'll need to somehow step up in life. 

It was weird but the person who was in the hallways was bothering me, not even the kiss. Maybe it was Ian who thought it was awkward and walked away before we can spot him, or James- wait, it cant be James because he'll comment and say something James like. Maybe it was... fuck Ethan? But if it was Ethan, he would have... I dont even know. Ethan was hard to predict sometimes at situations, he could have walked away or say something. But maybe it was Ian, because Ethan would have said something. Right?

I pushed my face on my pillow. I debated whether my scream would be heard, or muffled with the pillow. James is the only one who's not actualy facing anything real huge that I know of. The only big thing is sighing stuff in New York the day after.

And the feeling, I felt like I should be scared, worried or feel something for that kiss, but right now I feel like I've hurt something.

More like someone.

I sometimes feel like when I became a known Youtuber it was all luck, and that luck and bend faster then I can heal it. That's why I show that I dont really care, deep down though I'm freaking out, scared of my life, like it's on the line.

I sighed. Or I'm just worrying for no reasons.

Ethan P.O.V

I couldn't sleep, I knew that the more I delayed on saying anything I'll be too late. I got off of bed and went to go knock on Emma's door. I waited and opened the door.

"Emma, are you asleep?" I turned on the light and her bed was empty.

Maybe she went tot get a drink of water, I went to the kitchen. As I was walking I heard muffled voices.

"-cant face problems yourself" I knew Emma's voice from anywhere, I can pick it out of a crowd.

And of course my brother, "Watch me."

I walked closer and when I was at the kitchen Grayson was kissing Emma. Hands wrapped around her. Close.

My breathing became heavy and I left. I ran, ran to stairs and closed the door behind me.

I was too late. My brother... my twin brother... didn't he know I liked her? I fucking like her and she took him away from me! My hand clenched and I punched the nearest thing, Something fell like glass, I didn't know what nor I cared.

I was stupid myself, I didn't tell her. I wiped something from my cheek. Was it tears? I turned on the lights and my hand was wet from tears and bleeding. I punched James frame. 

Fuck.

I sat on the floor. It's not anyone's fault. It's mine. I was slow, I was stupid even thinking she had a chance with me. This was not to blame anyone, but me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
2.9M 72.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
444K 41K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
4M 85.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...