Windstar's Fate

By xWindysplash

Secrets and the unexpected. Windkit as a young kit was admired by her clan for her determination - as she mov... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Allegiances
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

A/N

142 4 3
By xWindysplash

Hi!

After a long three months of writing, it's done! Finally. I cannot wait to start working on the sequel series to this book!

If you don't already know, the next book will be called "Frozen Hope," and I think you'll enjoy the plotline of that series.

Sorry this wasn't a "proper" super edition. It only has like 28 chapters and honestly that is pretty low for a SE.
(Then again, most Fanfic SE's from what I've seen have 40-50 chapters.)

I also published it all in one so you can read this and I'm not pressured to write FH and publish.

I finished this in a rush, I'll admit. Just too excited to start FH.

Anyways, it's almost 12am and I have school tomorrow, so... I better call this note off here!

----------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading WF, have a great day!

- Sincerely, that really lazy author, xWindysplash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 46 15
Skykit is just like every other cat in Forestclan; she has a sister and two loving parents, or so she thought. All is well in skykits life but one at...
519 40 23
Rainkit is moved away from her entire family and transferred to SeasonClan because Icestar commanded it. Still, there are signs of Twoleg pollutions...
797 18 25
*NAME CHANGE* #1 book in the Snow Saga Snowshade was a brave and outgoing member of WindClan. When he was an apprentice, something terrible happened...
1.5K 50 30
Shadowkit is born to Dawnclan, but the easy life she wished for never came. Danger came to the forest, and she was forced to make difficult decisions...