(Y/n)'s Awakening

By Green_Arrow_Fury

We all know the story of Dante, son of the legendary dark knight, but only a few know of (Y/n)'s existence... More

Your gear
The Devil Arms
Chapter 1: A New Era of Evil
Chapter 2: Baby Steps
What the Future Holds
Author's Note
Chapter 3: The Duel
Chapter 4: Help Wanted
Chapter 5: Hell's Most Wanted
Chapter 6: Dante?
Story info: It gets complicated
Chapter 7: Answers
Chapter 8: The Conflict
Chapter 9: Reunion
Chapter 10: Second-Story Work
Chapter 11: Uninvited Guest
Chapter 12: The War Begins
Chapter 12: Part 2
Chapter 13: Evolve
Chapter 15: Siren's Shriek
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16: Shall Never Surrender
Chapter 17: The Boys Are Back In Town
The Next Phase
Chapter 18: Ready Your Blade
Chapter 19: The Bane of Pain
Chapter 20: Devil's Bane
Chapter 21: Brothers Requiem
Chapter 22: Seeing Red
Chapter 23: Ulterior Motives
Chapter 24: The Fall of St. Paul
Devil Arms #2
Chapter 25: Home Training
Chapter 26: House of the Unholy
Chapter 27: Swear On My Father's Grave
Chapter 28: The Evil Within
Chapter 29: Fate
Chapter 30: Merry Christmas
Chapter 31: ...And a Happy New Year
Chapter 32: A Hero's End

Chapter 14: Break Every Sword

2.6K 42 14
By Green_Arrow_Fury

Dante's perspective;
When my vision returned to me I climbed to my feet. One things for sure, I'm not in RedGrave anymore...

Dante: What the "Hell" is this?! Get it... ;)

???: Son of Sparda.... I was told you would be here! Where's the son of Ophiel?!

Dante: Don't know, don't care. Now, get out of my way.... or there will be consequences.

???: I guess the job falls to me!

Dante: Hate to put you out of business prematurely but..... cmon...

It immediately rushed me but I used Royal Release to push it back.

I followed up the parry with stinger then launched several attacks to his face!

Dante: Can I at least know your name?

???: They call me Caliban! I was to watch over your capture!!!

Dante: Bang up job you're doing!

Caliban: SILENCE!!!

Caliban opened his wings and shot out numerous projectiles in the shape of feathers.

Dante: Nice try!

I shot them out of the air with my twin pistols! Then double hiked to his back.

With Rebellion, I unleashed a barrage of attacks to the base of his neck!

Caliban: Get off!

Dante: Just give up, I may go easy on ya!

Caliban took to the skies knocking me off! With his wings, he created mini tornadoes! Cool.

Dante: WHHOOOOHHHOOOO!!!

I was sucked into one and I surfed my way to the very top of the spiral using Rebellion like a board!

Caliban: Such strength!!!

I punched and kicked his ugly mug in mid air before sliding down his right wing like a slide!

Dante: Annnnnnddddd...... FINISH!!!

I activated Devil Trigger while grabbing on to Caliban's tail! I swung him around then slammed him into the dirt!

Caliban: Damn you!

Dante: Is this the part where you say your last words before succumbing to the pain and I take your soul?

Caliban: I..... I'm not FINISHED!!!

His body lit up red before he lunged at me and exploded! The ground gave way and we all went tumbling down!

After crash landing, I looked up to see a large tower.

Dante: If I had a nickel for every tower I've climbed...

Caliban: RAAAAWWWWR!!!

I watched Caliban fly to the top of said tower. He's still kicking? Why do things always have to be complicated...
_______________________________

As I causally took a stroll through Hell I was suddenly jumped by a horde of demon scum. Play time!

I hacked and slashed them apart as more arrived! I threw my sword impaling them in a straight line as I kept on moving! Shish kabob!

Dante: Get out of my way!

As I made it to a small cliff I hoped down, now looking at the tower's entrance.

Dante: Knock, knock! Dante's here!

I walked up to the entrance but before I could head in, two swords landed in front of me blocking my path temporarily. They vanished as I heard hissing from behind.

Dante: Howdy. May I go through?

???: What is this?!

???(2): I do not know...

???: What shall we do?!

???(2): We must kill him... he's not welcome hereeee........ killlllll.....

???: I seeeee...... you shall diiiiieeeee....

(There will only be two of them)

Dante: How toxic. Let's play!

They both removed two swords from their cloaks and readied them for use.

Dante: Noice.

They teleported around me attempting to strike me but with Trickster style I evened the playing field.

Dante: Sorry! Gotta try harder!

All three of us exchanged hits and blocked what we could. This is lame...

Dante: (Yawn) ...is that it?

???: HISSSSSSSS!!! Morph!

They blended together in a plume of smoke.

Dante: Nice trick!

The swords morphed together in a blinding light!

Dante: HA! HA! This is more like it!
_______________________________
Patty's perspective;
There I was, on the ground in a pool of my own blood. Everyone warned me that this line of work would be the end of me, guess they were right. I couldn't feel.... anything, nothing at all...

Patty: Dante.... survive..... for me....

???: Dante? Who are you?

Patty: Whaaaa.....

A figure stood in the shadows before me. The voice was feminine but I couldn't see her very well to make out any features.

???: Don't worry. I'll get you out of here. You'll be alright. Just stay with me.

That was the last thing I heard before passing out completely....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 14
This story takes place during DMC3, BUUUUUT with a special something, OCs as Dante goes to face his brother, watch as they both meet, the only aweso...
13.8K 973 11
Read introduction in story for little glimpse of couple.
58.4K 815 19
(This is my first time writing this please don't judge me because I am little bad writer but I am try do best so enjoy it) Once at time, there are Le...
133K 1.3K 30
(Y/n) is the son of the legendary Punisher however, this is the story about (Y/n) and his adventures at Kuoh Academy, there will be more within the...