Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

By IamJi-ya

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 25

3.8K 156 85
By IamJi-ya

Let's do time skip~

⚠⚠

--

Third Person's POV

"Congrats on graduating high school Nana!" Jaehyun greets happily handing a small box to Jaemin.

"Yah hyung, you don't need to buy anything." Jaemin said softly looking at the small box in his hands.

"Well, I know I don't need to but I want to so you've got no say in that." Jaehyun raised his eyebrow playfully at Jaemin.

"Well, thanks bro." Jaemin said smiling widely and beautifully.

"Baby congrats." Jaemin's mom said as she gave Jaemin a kiss on his forehead while Mr. Jung hugged Jaemin ruffling his hair.

"Hey old man, messing my hair is unnecessary." Jaemin whine fixing his hair gain with a little frown expressed on his face. Mr. Jung on the other hand got shocked of what Jaemin just called him.

"Am I really that old for you to call me an old man?" He asked with a frown and a little pout.

"Yes dad you are." Jaehyun answered joining the scene.

"Hey not you too! I thought you're on my side." Mr. Jung whine like a kid.

"Well truth hurts." Jaemin backed Jaehyun up grinning at each other when they saw their father's face turned darker making them laugh even Mrs. Jung who was told by her husband to stop laughing making the three of them laugh even more.

"Why are you ganging up on me?!" He whined again and only answered by laughs. This teasing only stopped when Jaemin excused himself since he's been called by Donghyuck who's already with the other five crack heads.

"I'll catch up mom, dad and hyung. See you outside." Jaemin said before running off to his friends.

"So I guess I don't need to congratulate you guys since you've graduated many times already." Jaemin heard Donghyuck say this making him chuckle.

"Hey Nana, congrats." Jeno first said when he saw Jaemin, snaking his arms on the younger's waist pulling Jaemin close to him.

"Thanks." Jaemin said giving kissing Jeno on the cheek.

"No public display of affection please." Renjun butted in playfully rolling his eyes at the couple.

"You're just jealous." Jaemin fired back sticking his tongue out at Renjun.

"Why would he be?" Chenle said as leaned to Renjun to kiss him and making Jisung roll his eyes. It's not that he hates Chenle showing affection towards Renjun, he's not just used to it.

"No public display of affection please." This time Donghyuck said the line chuckling. Chenle gave Mark the look and Mark grabbed Donghyuck to make the younger male face him kissing him on the nose making Hyuckie blush.

"No public display of affection please!" Everyone said except for MarkHyuck called out then laughing afterwards and getting some attention from the people around since they said it a bit loud.

They all graduated from highschool well Jaemin and Donghyuck graduated since the rest of them graduated high school for how many times now.

"Sooooo~ let's do sleep over later?" Donghyuck said.

"Yeah sure but can we really call it a sleepover where in fact I am the only one who can actually fall asleep." Jaemin said rolling his eyes playfully but flashing a beautiful smile afterwards. Everyone chuckled at Jaemin's statement.

"We can sleep too Nana." Mark said still laughing a bit.

"Well whatever, let's just meet at your house." Jaemin replied.

"So I'm gonna get you at your house later?" Jeno asked looking at Jaemin.

"Yeah sure." Jaemin answered giving Jeno a short peck on the lips before leaving to catch up with his family and celebrate with them first.

--

Evening came and Jaemin is already waiting for Jeno pick him up, sitting on the couch chilling with Jaehyun. A knock is heard on their front as Jaehyun went to get the person on the door since Jaemin is too concentrated on the movie they are watching. Jaehyun even suspected that the younger male didn't hear the sound. Jaehyun was greeted by a smiling Jeno with his signature crescent eyes as the other male greets Jaehyun.

"Nana! Jeno is here!" Jaehyun yelled knowing that Jeno is here to pick Jaemin up. Minutes later no signs of Jaemin walking out. Jaehyun sighed and let Jeno in to get the younger himself. Jeno sat beside the younger, placing his arm on Jaemin's back resting in on the couch as he gave the younger a peck on the cheek.

"Hi." Jaemin said not even looking at Jeno, his eyes still trained on the TV screen. Jeno just let out a chuckle finding Jaemin cute at the moment. He placed kisses again on Jaemin's cheeks down to the younger's neck distracting Jaemin.

"Hey Jeno." Jaemin now turned his head to Jeno who is smiling at him feeling victorious since he finally got Jaemin's attention. Jaemin's sight immediately landed on Jeno's lips who was just messing with him earlier without further a do Jaemin crashes his lips against Jeno's soft one making Jeno smile in the kiss.

Jeno and Jaemin slowly adjusted themselves to get a more comfortable position. Jaemin snaking his arms around Jeno's neck tugging and playing with Jeno's soft locks. Jeno on the other hand placed his hands on the younger's waist giving it a little squeeze every time Jaemin would run his tongue on Jeno's bottom lip trying to win for dominance against Jeno. Eventually Jeno became needy and started to go rough on kissing Jaemin, he started on leave small bites on Jaemin's bottom lip .making the younger moan giving Jeno the chance to slip his tongue inside Jaemin's hot cavern. They kissed sloppily and breathy moans are coming out from their mouths. Jeno pulled away first feeling Jaemin is about to loss his breath. Jeno smiled fixing Jaemin's hair as he laid a kiss on Jaemin's forehead.

"Let's go Nana, they're waiting." Jeno said grabbing Jaemin's hand to stand up, intertwining their hands.

"Hyung! We're heading off!" Jaemin yelled and he heard Jaehyun yelled back 'Take care!'.

They reached Jeno's home hand in hand love is obviously lingering around them as they smile at each other from time to time with adoration for the other shown in their eyes.

"Yah! Na Jaemin finally here!" Hyuckie announced Jaemin's arrival with Jeno still not latching himself off Mark's back who's giving him a piggyback ride.

"Hey Nana." Renjun greeted smiling at the younger wanting to get up but he couldn't. Jisung, Chenle and him are all on the couch with Jisung laying straight, his head on rested Renjun's lap as the older caresses his orange hair. Chenle, who's on the other side of Renjun, is resting his head on Renjun's shoulder with their hands intertwined and Chenle playfully kissing the older's neck from time to time making Renjun either blush or giggle.

"Gosh all of you are disgustingly sweet and cute." Jaemin said seeing the scenarios in front of him.

"Jeno-hyung and you aren't any better, Jaemin-hyung." Jisung said sticking his tongue out at Jaemin. Jaemin just chuckled at the statement giving Jeno his bag for tonight to put it in his room.

"So... Let's start truth or dare." Donghyuck said with a mischievous smile plastered on his face making everyone groan muttering 'what the heck', 'what the fuck' and 'not again'. Donghyuck just laughed at his friends but in the end all of them still played the silly and can be quiet dirty truth or dare game.

They played the game only resulting to Mark eating a rice with ketchup, Renjun having 4 hickeys on his neck made by Jisung and Chenle, Jeno and Jaemin being tied up on the ankle and the wrists for the whole game, Hyuckie dressing up like a girl with all the make up, a red dress and a wig. As for the two maknaes Chenle ended up with a lot of bubble gums on his cheeks since he was dared to blew a bubble gum balloon and didn't let him off the hook and Jisung having a bowl-like hairstyle (chewing gum era) with Donghyuck doing his hair. Everyone enjoyed the game until they ended it since they got tired of thinking dares and questions. They decided to play the rhythm game, a game where Jaemin isn't really good. They just laughed at him every time he'll loss the rhythm and just dance it off. They grew bored of playing rhythm game which led them to play video game where Jaemin aced together with Jisung beating all of them especially Renjun and Donghyuck. The night is just so fun and great.

Jeno, on the other hand, despite of feeling something weird in his body didn't let the others notice even Mark. He didn't want to ruin the mood and the fun. Getting tired of all the playing, yelling and activities, well actually only Jaemin and Donghyuck got tired. The vampire teens let them rest for a bit until Mark suggested that they chill out in the lake nearby. Everyone agreed getting up, preparing some towels and extra shirt as they head out. Jeno's breathing got heavier when they stepped out with the moon shining but covered by thick clouds.

"Jen? You alright bub?" Jaemin said rubbing Jeno's back. Jeno looked at him his eyes turning into golden yellow that shock Jaemin.

"J-Jeno..." Jaemin stepped back since Jeno just stared at him. Renjun heard this the reason he looked at their direction.

"Shit! Mark, does Jeno doesn't have his..."

"Hyung! Full moon!" Chenle yelled as they sprinted to Jaemin and Jeno getting them back into the house this calmed Jeno down.

"Hey, baby. What's going on?" Jaemin immediately approached Jeno cupping the older's face kissing his nose feeling that Jeno is back to his normal self now. Jeno looked behind Jaemin where Mark, Chenle and Jisung are with all of them giving Jeno a encouraging nod as they step out of the house dragging their mates with them. Jeno only returned Jaemin's kiss by kissing the younger on the lips before dragging Jaemin to his room.

"Nana.. I---"

"I think I know this, do it." Jaemin said opening the curtains letting the moonlight enter Jeno's room.

Jeno dashed to Jaemin pinning the younger on the wall just beside the window kissing him aggressively with Jaemin whining because of Jeno's sharp fangs. Jeno freed Jaemin's one hand as his free hands slowly slip up on Jaemin's shirt, feeling Jaemin's soft skin running his hand slowly up and down sending shivers to Jaemin.

Jaemin wrapped his free hand around Jeno's neck pressing his body closer to Jeno as he plays with the older's hair. The honey-haired male gasped when he felt Jeno's hand rubbing his stomach up to his chest. Jeno had the chance to slip his tongue in Jaemin's mouth exploring the same familiar sweet cavern he always craves every single day. Jeno didn't waste any single second as he lifted Jaemin's shirt leaving the younger topless, immediately going back to kissing Jaemin's lips down to his jaw then to his neck leaving some marks, sucking on Jaemin's soft skin.

Jaemin tilted his head to the side giving Jeno more access to his neck as he wrapped one leg around Jeno's waist wanting more friction letting Jeno grab it for support. Jaemin being naughty and horny, he moved his hips up and down making Jeno groan making the older grab his other leg wrapping it around his waist to feel more of Jaemin. Jaemin playing with his hair and giving it little tugs didn't help either to ease Jeno's needs, it just added his desire to devour Jaemin. Jaemin kept his movements wanting to hear more sounds from Jeno except for low groans.

"Ahh.. Jae.." Jeno moaned Jaemin's name making him feel victorious. Jaemin can feel Jeno is holding back but he doesn't want that he pulled Jeno even closer his lips on the other's ear giving it tiny bites.

"Don't hold back Jen." He whispered to Jeno nibbling his ears then trailing kisses down to his neck giving Jeno some marks as well. Jeno's grip on Jaemin tightened as he looked at the younger.

"I don't want to hurt you." Jeno said uncertainty is visible in his eyes.

"I know you won't baby." Jaemin said kissing the tip of Jeno's nose.

"I love you." Jeno said lovingly before kissing Jaemin again on the lips now walking to his bed carrying Jaemin dropping the younger carefully as he stripped off his own short showing his nice body to the boy on the bed who drooled at the sight in front of him.

"I love you too." Jaemin replied and they're back to kissing each other passionately and roughly. Clothes are one by one being discarded leaving the both of them in their boxers. Jeno nuzzled his nose to the younger's neck inhaling Jaemin's scent as his hand slowly went to Jaemin's member rubbing it painfully slow as he sucks the younger's collarbone driving Jaemin on the edge because of so much pleasure.

Jeno propped himself with the support of his arms that is caging the younger as he admires the look of Jaemin under him. Red cheeks, half lidded eyes staring at him and swollen parted lips, Jeno just can't contain his smile. Jaemin smiled back pulling Jeno again sharing another heated kiss. Everything is so magical for the both them. It felt so unreal but too good.

"J-Jeno.." Jaemin dug his nails on Jeno's back with tears threatening to his fall from his eyes. Jeno prepared him, that's for sure but the real thing is still too big.

"Sorry baby." Jeno laid butterfly kisses on the younger's face distracting him from the pain. Jeno waited for a bit letting jaemin to get accustomed wit his size, when he felt the younger relaxed his started to thrust in a slow manner until Jaemin moaned commanding Jeno to go faster. Moans, whimpers, grunts and groans from them can only be heard not even minding if the other can hear them.

Jeno continued thrusting faster hitting Jaemin's prostate repeatedly making the younger's moans louder. Jeno felt something curling up in his stomach, his fangs sharpening and appearing as the light if the moon perfectly enters the room lighting both males who're making love. Jeno looked at Jaemin with his golden eyes asking for permission, Jaemin could only nod as a response. Jeno smiled before nuzzling again to Jaemin's neck biting the younger sipping some blood from Jaemin making the younger grow in pain digging his nails and pulling Jeno's hair hoping the pain on his neck to go away. Jaemin felt something hot flow inside his body the moment Jeno bit him until Jeno finished what he need to do. A few more thrust and Jaemin reached zenith followed by not after a few seconds licking the wound he did on Jaemin's neck healing it on the process.

"Thank you and I love you." Jeno smiled pulling his dick out of Jaemin's hole kissing the tired and panting male on the forehead.

"Love you too." Jaemin said lazily almost falling asleep.

Jeno just smiled watching his marked mate fall asleep immediately. He stood up, wore some clothes before heading off to the bathroom to get wet towels to clean Jaemin and dressed the younger in a more comfortable clothes. After doing all the work Jeno slip himself as well inside the blanket sharing with Jaemin scooping the younger hugging him tight as Jaemin snuggled closer to his chest on his sleep.

--

Sunlight strike Jaemin's face waking him up in a beautiful morning. He looked beside only to see an empty space. He slowly sat up feeling the pain on his back and the soreness of his hole making him groan.

"Hey baby, good morning." Just in time Jeno entered the room with breakfast in a tray smiling at Jaemin sitting beside the younger. Jeno put the tray of food on the bedside table to hug Jaemin sideways which the younger liked as he leaned his body more on Jeno, burying his face on the other's neck.

"Morning. You shit, my body hurts and I'm fucking sore." Jaemin said his voice is still quiet raspy. Jeno just chuckled kissing the top of Jaemin's head, telling the younger to get up and eat.

"Feed me." Jaemin demanded and Jeno just smiled once again nodding at the younger slowly feeding Jaemin like a kid until he finished his breakfast. Jeno once again left Jaemin making the younger pout but still wait for Jeno as what he was told. Jeno came back to the room but instead of going to Jaemin, he went straight to the bathroom preparing hot bath for the younger to relax.

"Nana come on take a bath. I'll take you there." Jaemin displayed a very sweet smile letting Jeno carry him bridal style.

Jaemin and Jeno cuddled for some good time after Jaemin took a bath and got changed into Jeno's shirt that's large for him reasoning the he wanted to be comfortable but the true reason is that he just want to wear Jeno's shirt. Hearing the noise from downstairs they decided to join their friends with Jeno worrying about Jaemin's pain.

"I'm okay Jen. I swear." Jaemin said giving Jeno a peck on the lips before heading out Jeno's room.

"Good morning guys!" Jaemin greeted but he just answered by stares.

"What?"

"You smell like Jeno!" Mark yelled pointing at Jaemin.

"Of course I'm wearing---"

"No. He claimed you." Renjun smirked making Jaemin flustered his face turning red as he turns to Jeno hugging the smiling male to hide his red face on Jeno's chest. The teasing went on and on throughout the day when the others had a chance.

A claimed mate doesn't have marks to prove that they are claimed. Once you get claimed your scent will be similar with the emphatic vampire who claimed you.

--

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE? HAHAHAHAHA! *sends virtual holy water to everyone* Anyway the next chapter is the start of a new ummm... phase? Some new characters will be introduced and some old ones are coming back. We are heading to end phase which only means we are approaching the end of the journey huhuhuhuh anyway, I'm a bit stuck with Gangster X pray for my soul. I hope you enjoyed this and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 💕💕💕💕
-Ji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 19
[Lee Jeno + Na Jaemin] Everyone sees it. The temptation, the love, the lust. Everyone knows that Jaemin and Jeno, have a thing for each other, even t...
164K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
112K 5.4K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started ↠ 20.13.04 ended ↠ 20.20.07
240K 14.8K 16
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 2018.14.08