The Fire Angel (ATLA Fanfic)

By Darkninja7

Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were fi... More

Book 1 - The Beginning
Training 101
Following Orders
Grandpa Ping
Friendship
Visited By Royalty
The Prince and Angel
Goodbye or See you Later?
You've still got a friend in me!
General for the Crew?
Patience
Shadow Snake
Packing up!
The Open Ocean
Beneath the Scars
Time, friend or foe?
Lillian AN
Shattered Glass
Nenrei
Sibling Salute!
The Thorn in my side
The Avatar
The Harbor
Island of Kyoshi
Blast from the Past.
Choices
The Necklace
Winter Solstice Part 1
The Winter Solstice Part 2
The Scroll
Crystal Nightmare Part 1
Crystal Nightmare Part 2
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
Why Me?
Lillian Alone
Confessions
The Siege of the North
Book 2
The Path of three flames
Royal Pain
Iroh & Lilly's Journey
The Chase
Bitter Work
The Desert
New Beginning
The Freedom Fighter's
Walls, Walls and Tea!
The tales of Lillian in Ba sing Sai
Authors Note
Lake Laogai Part 1
Lake Laogai Part 2
Healing
The Earth King
The Jasmine Dragon
Author Note
The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"
The Awakening
Arty stuff
The Headband
Trapped
Memories
The Beach Part 1
The Beach - Part 2
I Got Tagged
Lillian's healing.
Rise again
Nightmares & Daydreams
Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1
Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2
The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.
A Crazy Escape
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Master's Part 1
The Firebending Master's Part 2
The Boiling Rock: Part 1
The Boiling Rock: Part 2
Manly Arts... (Special chapter)
The Southern Raiders
Why didn't We Listen?
The Sky Temple Part 1: You're Dead!
The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know
Hidden in Plain Sight
The Ember Island Players
Sozin's comet Part 1
Sozins comet Part 2
Sozin's comet Part 3
The Prophecy (Teaser for Part 4)
Sozin's Comet Part 4
Dying in Agony
Rebirth
Priority
Finale
The Sequel is OUT

A Time for Peace

1.6K 35 6
By Darkninja7

(above is Lillian's dress) 

"Ugh!" Lillian groaned as her flopped to the sides of her face, "You need some help?" Thorn's voice called from behind her, "Hi Dad! um... You know hair?" Lillian raised her brow, "No, but I know people who do." Thorn stepped aside as Lu and Ling rushed in, "Lets make you fabulous bitch!" Ling grinned with crazy eyes holding up different combs. Lillian and Lu's eyes widened in worry, "Uh, I'm good with it down?!" Lillian defended. 

Lu pulled Lillian towards her dresser, "Come one, lets knock the crown off that Fire Lord once he sees you." Lu smiled taking some make up products. Lillian sighed, "Why am I so nervous? Its Zuko's coronation day and for some reason it feels like my own..." Lillian gazed at her friends. Ling stepped closer, "It's been a difficult path, we all know what you and Zuko have been through, I mean... You've been through a lot and now its a new journey." Ling said adjusting Lillian's hair, "Remember how nervous you were when you left to journey with him? You drove us nuts with your letters." Lu giggled, "But look how that turned out. You w made it through and you ended up where we never thought you would. I mean, I did not see you 2 falling in love!" Lu said wide eyes, "I saw it coming..." Came a low voice from the door, "Uncle!" Lillian grinned at the old man in the doorway, "You look beautiful my dear, my nephew is lucky to have you." Iroh extended his arms. Lillian stood up in her dress and hugged Iroh, "Are you almost ready?" Iroh asked, "Yes, I'm done." Lillian smiled. Iroh took Lillian's arm and led her outside to Thorn who stood in his full General uniform. Thorn bowed to Iroh before taking Lillian's arm. Walking side by side Lillian and her father walked towards the courtyard, there she say her brothers, Crest and her friends. But someone is missing? Katara walked towards Lillian, "You look beautiful Lilly." Katara smiled as she hugged her friend, "Thank you Katara, as do you, wow..." Lillian gazed her eyes over Katara, "Have you seen Zuko?" Sokka came beside Lillian out of breath, "Um? No? I haven't seen him since yesterday?" Lillian spoke. Toph punched Sokka in the shoulder, "How about you calm down before she loses her mind." Toph growled. Lillian looked back at the palace, "I'll go look for him." Lillian whispered before she made her way back inside. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian stood outside of Zuko's room, raising her hand to knock she hesitated when she heard voices, 

"Azula had us in her hands... We did horrible things and we wish we could take them back." Said Ty lee. Lillian's eyes widened at the next dark and gloomy voice, "Please, give us a chance to prove ourselves to you and the nation in a way." Mai said. Lillian placed her hand on the knob and walked in. Zuko jumped but relaxed at the site of Lillian in his doorway. Lillian looked between Ty lee and Mai, "I'm sorry... I couldn't help over hearing... but, Zuko, their ready for you." Lillian smiled. Zuko nodded before turning to the other two, "We will discuss this all tomorrow, for now, please join us." Zuko said before taking Lillian's hand and intertwining their fingers. Zuko pulled Lillian to the side of the hallway into the back garden, "hey! Zuko, we need to-mmmh!" Zuko pulled Lillian into his arms and placed a firm hard kiss on her lips, "Wow.." Lillian whispered as her eyes fluttered open, "What was that for?" Lillian smirked. Zuko wrapped his arms around her waist, "Can't I kiss my fiancee?" Zuko gave a goofy smile. Lillian blushed, "We need to go handsome, after the coronation, I'm all yours." Lillian teased before stealing a hungry kiss. Zuko sighed and watched as Lillian's hips swayed in the wind, "Damn, I love that woman..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuko walked towards the curtains where he would walk through and be crowned fire lord. Lillian pecked his cheek before walking off, "Lilly, where are you going?" Zuko asked shocked. Lillian turned, "Um, to go stand in the crowd? I want front row seats!" Lillian winked. Zuko shook his head, "You need to be beside me, as Aang is the Avatar and the bridge between the worlds, you are the Princess of the tenshi and I would not have you any other place than at my side." Zuko said lovingly. Lillian smiled, "Very well, if you think that its a good idea??" Lillian shrugged. Zuko nodded. 

Aang sat meditating with his Master airbender robes on. Lillian smiled as she held the gift she had for him behind her back. Aang looked up and smiled at his friends, "Hey Aang." Lillian smiled, "You look beautiful Lilly! And wow Zuko, the fire lord look suits you." Aang hugged his friends. Lillian looked over at Zuko who winked at her, "Aang, I have something for you... Zuko actually sent me to get it." Lillian smiled at Aang's confused look, "You can't be an airbending master without an airbending master totem pendant!" Lillian grinned as she pulled out the wooden beaded work from behind her back similar to that of Monk Gyatsu, "Wow, Lilly, Zuko... you have no idea what this means to me..." Aang said with teary eyes. Lillian placed the pendant around his neck and then hugged him. Zuko smiled, The Firelord, The Avatar and the Princess of the Tenshi, a very powerful circle of friends he had gained and he didn't plan on losing them... 

"WE PRESENT TO YOU, PRINCE ZUKO OF THE FIRE NATION!!!" boomed a loud voice. 

Lillian watched as Zuko took in a deep breath before walking through the curtains into a loud applaud and many cheers. Aang smiled, 

"BELIEVED DEAD AND NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN, SAY HELLO TO YOUR AVATAR, AANG OF THE SOUTHERN AIR TEMPLE!!!" boomed the same voice again

Lillian watched as Aang walked through the curtains and everyone went wild. Cheering for Zuko and Aang, Lillian felt as if she shouldn't even bother walking through, "I'm not part of their world." Lillian whispered.

"FINALLY, WE PRESENT TO YOU THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA, THEY WERE ALWAYS WATCHING OVER US, PLEASE BOW DOWN FOR THE PRINCESS OF THE TENSHI'S, LILLIAN TITAN!" said Lo and Lee's voices together. 

Lillian felt her legs wobbled. Taking in a deep breath Lillian walked through the curtains. The crowd remained quiet as Lillian walked further out and took her place at Zuko's side. Lillian felt her heart in her throat as everyone stared at her quietly, suddenly someone started clapping and soon followed the whole crowd bowing down and cheering. Lillian smiled and felt tears form in her eyes. 

Aang and Lillian walked over to the side as the head of the fire temple walked forward with the firelord crown. Zuko knelt down and bowed his head to his people,

 "I present to you, your new Firelord... all hail Firelord Zuko!" 

Zuko stood with the fire piece in his hair and everyone bowed. Lillian bowed down as well but was pulled up by Zuko who escorted her to the center, "I promise, we will bring balance all around the world, along with Princess Lillian and Avatar Aang!" Zuko proclaimed before taking Lillian's hand and kissing the back of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone stayed at the fire nation palace. After Zuko's coronation Iroh planned a feast and a party!

"Whoooo go Momo, go Momo!" Sokka cheered as Momo ran around being chased by Kasai in the palace hallway. Lillian placed her hands of her hips, "KASAI!" Lillian growled causing the lionshark to dig his claws into the marble floor and stopping right at his masters feet, "You are not allowed to run in the hallways! Bad Kitty!" Lillian scolded. Sokka snickered as he grabbed Momo, "Good boy!" Sokka gave Momo a litchi nut before trying to slip away, "Not so fast..." Lillian growled causing Sokka to freeze, "you instigated this! So if Zuko has a tantrum its you that will have to deal with it!" Lillian stated tapping her foot. Sokka's face fell, "What!? I didn't do anything!" but Lillian ignited a small white flame on her hand, "Are we fibbing Mister Water tribe wanna be Prince?" Lillian hissed. Sokka gulped shaking his head, "Nope, I'll uh just go tiding um, the um mess they made!" Sokka and Momo sprinted away.

Lillian huffed as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Lillian dear, would you mind assisting me?" Iroh's voice sang from behind, "Of course Uncle, what is it?" Lillian said walking towards the old man, "I seem to have lost our new fire lord and his party is about to begin." Iroh grinned suspiciously, "Why is everyone losing him today? I'm not his babysitter!!" Lillian complained. Iroh raised his brow, "Your the one who is courting him, what is the saying again? Courting a man is like having a child and a pet all in one." Iroh stroked his beard thoughtfully gaining a giggled from Lillian, "That's an odd proverb, where did you see him last?" Lillian fixed her dress a bit, "I believe he was last seen heading towards the turtle duck pond." Lillian nodded before walking down the hallway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was just resting behind the mountains so the sky was filled with beautiful orange and pink kissed clouds. Arriving at the pond, Lillian searched the area as she walked towards the small body of water. There, just beneath the tree stood Zuko. He seemed stiff and nervous? Smiling up at the crown piece in his hair, Lillian walked up behind him and snaked her arms around his sides and rested her face on his back. No one said a word, Zuko only placed his hands on Lillian's. Taking a deep breath Zuko turned to face Lillian and gazed into her crimson eyes, "And why are you giving me that look?" Lillian asked tilting her head. Zuko placed his hand against her cheek and admired her beauty. No matter what, she was his best friend and through all their tough times and tears they always came out in the end stronger. Lillian was a strong, powerful and amazing woman, and he knew that making peace with that was making what he was going to do, much easier.

Lillian leaned into Zuko's palm and smiled up at him, "Why does it look like you've been deep in thought?" Lillian whispered. Zuko smiled, "Because I have... I've been thinking of how to do this properly." Zuko said as he placed a small kiss on Lillian's lips before kneeling down on one knee, "Lillian, I know your answer but just to make sure that you get the proper proposal you deserve, I've done things right this time." Zuko stuttered. Lillian raised a brow, "Zuko, you've asked and know my answer-" Zuko squeezed her hand, "I know.... But this time, I have your father's blessing too and..." Zuko turned as his hand shuffled around in his robe, "Where is it!" Zuko mumbled getting worried. Finally finding what he was looking for, Zuko took out a small black box. Taking a deep breath, "Lillian, you've known how to calm me down and rile me up for our entire lives. Growing up, we knew each other's weaknesses and we got strong together. You put up with me no matter what. You were there for me in my darkest times and I never felt alone because of you." Zuko's face paled slightly but watching as Lillian's smile grew gave him the courage to carry on, "Lillian Titan... Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife. You've already filled the position of my best friend and the worlds most amazing girlfriend, but take this step with me. Stand at my side not only as the Princess of the Tenshi, but as Lillian of the fire nation, be at my side as we bring peace to the nations and build a world where our friends, family and and everyone can live long and happy lives. Be mine..." Zuko huffed as he opened the box nervously to reveal a beautiful gold band and ruby stoned ring. Lillian had tears in her eyes as she stared at the beautiful ring before her. "Your father gave me your mother's ring... So I added to stones from my own mothers as well...." Zuko blushed nervously. Lillian stared at the box not moving her smile gone. Zuko felt his heart drop but before he could say anything he was tackled to the floor. 

"OF COURSE YOU BIG HOT HEAD!" Lillian yelled as tears streamed down her face. Zuko grinned from ear to ear as Lillian pecked small kisses all over his face giggling. Zuko sat up and slid the ring onto Lillian's finger. Lillian admired her ring before crashing her lips onto Zuko's kissing him passionatley. Zuko was hungry for her, pulling her closer onto his lap he placed his hands on her hips and slipped his tongue between her lips. Lillian leaned deeper, "mf, Zu- zuko" Lillian gasped pulling away but Zuko continued, "We have to go into the party, we can sneak off after the speeches." Lillian moaned and gasped. Zuko grinned at her, "Of course my future queen." Zuko gave Lillian one more peck before standing and lifting her with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a lemon shall start after the ////)

The party was amazing. Lillian and Katara danced all night along with Aang and her brothers. Iroh had tears in his eyes when Lillian and Zuko announced their engagement and Ping yelled over the crowd, "You better not hurt her you little Punk!" 

Zuko and Lillian were sharing a slow dance as the night quiet down. Nobles were leaving and people were finishing up. Zuko had made arrangements that everyone stayed in the palace but Aang had promised Iroh that he would take him to ba sing sai, "Well then, we will see you all there." Lillian smiled. Zuko gained a nervous look, "That's great, then we can have tea and relax!" Katara smiled but blushed when she looked over to Aang. Lillian noticed the small exchange but knew that now wasn't the time or the place. Aang said that they would take their leave soon so the all said goodbye.

Zuko stayed behind as a few men wanted to speak with him, taking that as boring, Lillian decided that she would go to her room and get into bed.

///

Lillian ran a deep hot bath with her oils and rose petals and began undressing. Once she had discarded her dress and began with her top she heard her door open and close, "Lilly?" Zuko's voice called. Lillian smiled before calling from the bathroom, "I'm here, just going to take a bath. I'll be out in 30 minutes." Lillian smiled as she continued to undress but found it odd that Zuko never said a word back. 

Lowering herself into the water Lillian laid her head back and submerged. The bath was huge, big enough to be a small sized pool, rising up and wiping her face she noticed Zuko stood in the door way with a odd look on his face. Lillian swam to the side of the bath and rested her arms on the cool stone, "What's with that look handsome?" Lillian smiled. Zuko shook his head, "Your just so beautiful..." Zuko sighed lovingly. Lillian smirked at the naught idea that occured to her. Standing up a few rose petals stuck to her skin and the oil glistened off her skin, "Could you pass me that wash cloth over there?" Lillian whispered. Zuko stood staring at Lillian's naked body before him, his cheeks rushing with color. Grabbing the cloth and walking towards her Zuko held out the cloth and stared. Why did her body look so much desirable when its wet... all over, "Thanks," Lillian said reaching for the cloth with a evil smirk, Zuko felt a sudden tug and then water consumed his body. Gasping for air Zuko stood up soaked, "Lillian!" Zuko growled but stopped when he realized the look on her face

Lust...

Lillian pulled Zuko down into the water with her, "You can't stay mad at me." Lillian whispered. Zuko rolled his eyes, "No, not really." Lillian smiled. Zuko smiled and pulled Lillian close for a kiss. Lillian melted into his arms and placed her naked body on top of his, feeling her tongue brush the bottom of his lip, Zuko growled before allowing her access, taking things really slowly Lillian slid her tongue into his mouth a teased his. Slowly sucking his tongue Lillian began to grind her hips against him. Zuko growled pulling Lillian closer but she broke away, "Hmmm, inpatient are we?" Lillian teased. Zuko frowned, "Do you really want to play this game? I am the fire lord you know, what I say goes..." Zuko growled nipping Lillian's ear lobe. 

Zuko felt Lillian shift and stand, looking up at her bare body he felt his heart race. Lillian placed her finger to her teeth and closed her eyes slightly from the urge, "Then punish me my lord..." Lillian whispered. Those few words were all Zuko needed. Ripping his own clothes from his body, Zuko pulled Lillian back into the bath on top of him, "Your in big trouble now my love!" Zuko hissed before he slammed his lips onto hers and dominated her mouth violently. Lillian moaned at the passion of his kiss. Pulling her body as close to his as she could Lillian gripped Zuko's hair and rubbing her woman area on his hard shaft. Zuko shook at the touch and pulled Lillian onto his shaft in a harsh but gentle movement. Gasping at the sudden pleasure, Lillian tilted her head back and away from Zuko's mouth. Lillian began moaning uncontrollably as Zuko picked up the pace, "Zuko, we- ah" Lillian couldn't complete her sentence as Zuko thrust even harder into her, "More, don't stop..." Lillian gasped as she felt a small knot form in the pit of her stomach. Zuko felt Lillian's wall tighten around him as he was close to his on climax, "Your my world Lillian..." Zuko whispered as he felt Lillian and himself climax together.

Panting from their passionate moment. Lillian kissed Zuko all over from his neck to his lips. "Time will go past in the blink of an eye. I promise" Lillian smiled. Zuko nodded, "We've survived this long, nothing can break us." Zuko smiled as he scooped Lillian's wet body up and walked over to their bed.

But little did our happy couple know... that the true tests were yet to come....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'm sorry that you all had to wait so long!

Things have been crazy!

i hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment!

almost done.... nooooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...
868K 23K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...
209K 8.6K 106
Years before the Siege of Ba Sing Se, General Iroh discovers a young girl among the remains of a decimated Water Tribe village. Raised in the heart o...
13.4K 476 57
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when The Fire Nation attacked. Only The Avatar, master of all four el...