My Secret Crush {EDITING}

بواسطة unicorn_babbyy

Cover credit @Eddy622 Current Status : {EDITING} ~ Aisling clark had a long time crush on her high school's m... المزيد

-[1]-
-[2]-
-[3]-
-[4]-
-[5]-
-[6]-
-[7]-
-[8]-
-[9]-
-[10]-
-[11]-
-[12]-
-[13]-
-[15]-
-[16]-
-[17]-
-[18]-
-[19]-
-[20]-
-[21]-

-[14]-

1.8K 206 4
بواسطة unicorn_babbyy

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

AISLING POV

"Thank you for listening to me."

I smile warmly. Really what other choice do I have if I don't listen to him. I will only miss out on how-- really Aisling? We are not doing this now.

"Thank you for sharing it with me. You deserve to be happy and I know someday you will find someone who will love you enough to put all your broken pieces together and make you happy."

Claire was a cheat and he doesn't even deserve her a bit. He loved her and all he got in return was an heartbreak from her. Obviously he meant nothing to her while she meant everything to him. She never knew how lucky she was to have him. She treated him like he was trash.

The girls sucks and I don't get why I'm so pissed off about it.

"I found her." Alex says relaxing his head on the recliner.

I swallowed.

That could mean anything right?

I found her like I found the girl that has two heads.

"I mean I have just known her for a while. But she possess this uniquely wonderful qualities that makes me want to know more about her. There's something about her smile that captivates me and makes me want to always keep that smile on her face, makes me yarn to be the reason behind her smile. She is god-damned pretty and she makes me feel what I thought I had lost a long time ago. And when I stare into her eyes, they draw me in even more making nothing else matter at that moment. I could go on talking about her all day." He has a wide smile on his face staring dreamily into the air.

I look down at my twiddling thumbs on my lap. I begin to feel queasy hearing him talk about her like she is so damn close to being perfect.
"So you like her? I mean the new girl."
Of course he does. Why else would he have said all that.

"I do like her but I have only known her for a while." He replys.

"It doesn't matter if you have known her for a while. I guess you should make an effort to talk to her about it. She must be lucky to have you." Alex is facing the ground but I can see a small smile on his lips at my words.

"I guess you are right." He shrugs "I can make an effort."

I nod looking down at my twiddling thumbs. "I hope she likes you back." I say above a whisper even thou we are the only ones in the room.

"Yeah." He whisper facing the ground "I hope so too."

This is one of those moments.
The one where you have the talk with someone and after the talk. A comfortable silence takes over. The one that gives you the chance to reminisce about it. All of it.

What was I thinking?
What the hell was i thinking when I kissed him?

He has a girl in his life whom he thinks she's perfect. And here I am thinking.

That maybe someday. Just maybe note the keyword MAYBE. Alex Mc Daniels would reciprocate the feeling I have for him.

Hearing him talk about making an effort to talk to the girl he likes. I wonder who she is and I must admit. I am jealous.

"Hey! Tell me you guys had the talk!" Iris strikes her palm joining Alex and I in the living room.

*

*

*

*

"Then next I heard creepy Tom has a girlfriend!" Andy exclaim. "Can you believe it?."

"Creepy Tom?" I ask confused.

She gaped "You weren't even listening to me."

I twitch my lips. "Sorry."
I honestly wasn't listening to Andy. I zoned out the moments she started ranting. I had zero interest in her story. I am more concerned about myself at the moment. I have biology in the next ten minutes and I wasn't even done with my project. I had been procrastinating all week.

This would actually teach me to stay away from procrastination.

"Doesn't matter. So tell me where did you go on Sunday?"

"Sunday?" I ask trying to remember what I did.

"Don't pretend you don't remember." She snap her fingers. I only roll my eyes at her.
"Because I was at your house on Sunday. You weren't home."

"Yeah. I had to visit Iris." It's likely Andy doesn't know her since she wasn't there when Adrian and I met Iris.

"Isn't that Alex sister? The girl you met at Melissa's party?"

My eyes widen. "You know she's related to Alex? How come I didn't know until on Sunday?."

"You are not in this school." She reply as a matter of fact. "Besides I met her when she attended my party with Melissa."

I was gonna reply her saying I'm standing inside the school with her but I decide on saying nothing.

"Wait!" And then it hits her. "That means you were at Alex house. Oh my God." She squeal attracting everyone's attention. I quicken my pace as she couldn't stop squeaking.

"You. Were. With. Alex!" She hasten her pace until she catches up with me. "Do you plan on telling me all about it. What happened?" She tugs on my school bag bombarding me with questions.

"Actually." I stop to think "Nothing happened." I reply walking away.

"Oh my God." She screams like she practically scream and I cringe. "You don't expect me to believe that bullshit."

"Alright." I sigh " I will tell you. Just stop being a drama queen. You've got all eyes on us."

"As long as you give me every single detail.". She nudges me slightly sending me a wink. Creepy.

"Hey!" Someone shouts behind Andy and I. We turn around simultaneously

"Is that Brian?" I squint. 

"Hey Brian." Andy waves frantically at him.
We wait for him to catch up with us.

I never thought a day would come when I would be so relieved to see Brian. I mean he just saved me from not missing any details of my story alongside Andy squealing through out.

"I have-" He pauses to take a deep breath. "Been after you guys for the past three minutes." He's panting like he just ran a marathon. He bends over and takes a deep breath, before he straighten back up to smile at me. For an athlete he sure lacks athleticism.

"What's up?" I ask him. You can't be after someone for three minutes just to say hey.

"I wanted to talk to you. I heard what Tasha did to you and---"  Quickly I slap my hand over his mouth to shut him up before he finish his sentence. I grab his hand pulling him along.

"I will see you later,Andy." I call out to an obviously confused Andy, with her mouth hanging open like a fish.

"Hey! What's going on?. What did Tasha do?"

I wave my goodbye totally ignoring Andy's question. I spot an empty classroom. I pull Brian inside closing the door behind.

"Seriously, what were you thinking?" I huff.

"That maybe you have finally changed your mind about you and I. That's why you brought me to this empty classroom. But I suggest we take it slow. You know it's a gradual process."

"Fuck Just shut up."

"Yes ma'am." He gives an innocent smile.

"Why don't you want Andy finding about you and Tasha?" He ask all serious.

"That's for me to know. By the way the damage has already been done. Your girlfriend would never get tired of tormenting me." I sighed my frustrations.

"I am sorry she is so mean to you. I really wish there is a way I could get her off your back. I even tried to make her understand nothing is going on between you and I, but you know Tasha. Although---"  He wiggle his brows. Trust he's about to say something foolish. "You have my number. I will be at your service just call me when you think you are ready for a relationship with--"

"We are never happening." I reply straight up.

"Ouch!" He feigns hurt placing his palm on his chest. "You never stop breaking my heart Clark."

I  chuckle. "And you never learn to give up Allen." I gag. "Ok This is awkward. What do you want me to do now that you are here?" I ask him.

"Point of correction you brought me here. And I am all yours." He winks.

"There are lot of chairs here. Incase you need an high five on your face. With a chair."

He laugh unzipping his bag. "Look here is my own project. You can have it. All you have to do is put your name on it."

"This is so sweet of you Brian." I gush. "But no can do. I still have time to finish mine. Don't worry about me."

"No. Trust me I don't want you to get into trouble. We are to submit this on Friday."

I smile. "As much as I would love to pass this year. I just can't do it, If it means taking over something you worked so hard for and I have to pretend I did all the work. This is your hard work not mine."

"Aisling you aren't making me do this. I am doing it out of my own free will. Accept it as an apology for what Tasha has been doing to you." He try to convince me but I still see no reason why he wants me to have his own assignment.

"Brian I can't. I will be fine. Okay?"

He pouts "Okay."

I smile in return. If only Tasha was as sweet as her boyfriend. I only wonder what such an amazing guy is doing with Tasha the evil ogre. Who am I to judge their relationship.

"I am probably late for class. We should leave now." I tell him.

"So you didn't bring me here because--" He wiggles his brow at me.

"Nothing of such is happening. Follow me or you're alone."

He chuckles. "You know I love you."

"I am not Tasha." I deadpan.

"That's the point." He beams. His eyes landed on me and he smile. Truthfully his smile is attractive. And the guy wouldn't stop smiling at me.

"God you're awkward."

"Only for you baby." He throws his hand around my neck.

"Get your hand off me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

564K 50.6K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
97.3K 3.9K 187
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
24.5K 825 18
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...