Lashton One Shots

Haydenpumpkinchan ĂĄltal

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... Több

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Saving Red

22.6K 300 227
Haydenpumpkinchan ĂĄltal

A TRIBUTE TO MY MOST FAVORITE SUPERHERO EVER- ROBIN

ALL RIGHTS GO TO DC NATION AND BATMAN, I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS PLOT, ITS FROM BATMAN UNDER THE RED HOOD (BEST BATMAN MOVIE EVER)

i just wanted to make a lashton spin off of this cuz i lob it so much

u dont get a description on this one shot :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 "Hemmings!"

Luke turned and saw his superior walking over to him. "The captain wants to see you and Irwin in his tent."

Luke nodded and scrambled up. He ran to Ashton's tent and poked his head in. "Ashton! The captain wants to see us!"

Ashton groaned and sat up. "But I was sleeping!" Luke pouted. "Boohoo. Get up." He ducked back out and waited for Ashton to get ready.

Luke and Ashton were soldiers in World War Three, a horrible war where every single country was fighting each other after there was an assasination attempt on America's president, which led to America attempting to kill China's leader, even though no one knew who actually started it. China blamed Germany and tried to kill their ruler, and Germany turned on Italy and so on.

Luke shook his head and crossed his arms. It was stupid really. So many deaths, and all because of one man.

Ashton came out then. "Come on old man, we got bad guys that need chasing."

Luke smiled and followed Ashton to the captain's tent.

"Yes sir?" Luke asked.

The captain stood up. "I need you boys for a special mission. We got intel that a group of Russians are planning an attack on our base camp. I want you two to go out and scope out the scene and report back if its legit or not. This is top secret, understand?"

Ashton nodded eagerly. "Yes sir! Should we leave now?"

"That would be good." The captain said, sitting down in his chair. "Be careful." He handed over a map and directions. "Here's the presumed location."

Ashton took it and studied it. "Got it!" He grabbed Luke's arm and led him out. "Let's grab our supplies and leave! Come on, hurry up!" Ashton laughed and pushed past Luke, quickly going into his tent.

Luke followed him. "Why are you always so eager to be killed?"

Ashton rolled his eyes as he packed. "I'm not eager to be killed! And I'm not going to be killed! I signed up to serve and that's what I'm going to do! Serve, that is."

Luke smiled fondly and packed.

A few minutes later, they were following the directions on the map to the presumed location.

"And what if there is a group there? Do we have orders to fight them?" Ashton asked, leading the way.

"I dont think so." Luke said, studying the map. "I think we're just a spy team."

Ashton pouted. "But we can totally take them!"

Luke sighed and lowered the map. "Ashton it will be two against two hundred. We cannot take them."

Ashton mumbled under his breath.

Suddenly, Ashton snapped his head up.

"Luke, move!" He tackled Luke out of the way as a bullet hit a tree Luke had been standing in front of three seconds earlier. A large group of Russian soldiers poured over the top of a hill.

"Ambush!" Luke shouted, helping Ashton up.

They took off, trying to shake off the enemy as they ran through the forest.

"Luke!" Ashton cried out and Luke skidded to a halt.

"Ashton? Ashton! Where are you?"Luke called. His heart pounded.

"Down here."

Luke walked forward and saw Ashton had fallen down a deep hole.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked, leaning over the edge. He could hear the enemy catching up. "Shit Ashton, we dropped our bags and stuff back there." He reached his hand down, but Ashton was too far to reach.

"So what are you waiting for then? You can't help me right now, you need to get out of here!" Ashton shouted up.

Luke scoffed. "As if leaving you is actually an option."

"It is and it's the option you're going to take." Ashton glared. "Go Luke! I'll be fine!"

Luke shook his head. "I swear I will jump down in that hole with you if you tell me to leave you one more time."

Ashton sighed in annoyance, rubbing his hands over his face.

"God you're annoying."

There came a shout in Russian and Luke gasped and looked up.

"Luke please!" Ashton cried.  "Just run! They'll follow you and I can climb out later! You're a sitting duck to them right now!"

Luke bit his lip. "But, I can't leave you!"

"You can and you will!" Ashton yelled. "I love you Luke, now get the fuck out of here!"

Luke held back a tear and nodded, scrambling up.

"I'll come back with help! I swear I won't forget you, okay?"

"'Kay."

Luke sighed and got up. He took one last look at the hole, before he took off running.

Gradually the sounds of his pursuers faded away and Luke climbed a tree to catch his breath.

He waited up there while he waited for his heart to return to a normal speed.

A few minutes later, he deemed it safe and carefully made his way back to the hole.

"Ashton?" He whispered, peering over the edge.

It was empty.

Luke gasped. "Ashton! Ashton where are you?!" He jumped up. He noticed the ground was more ripped up than when he was here last. The group had caught up.

Did they take Ashton? Or did they move on and Ashton had gotten out?

Luke carefully started walking back to the ambush place. If he couldn't find Ashton then at least he could try and find their bags.

He heard a gruff voice say something in a different language and he smothered a gasp with his hand.

He slowly looked around the tree he was hiding behind and nearly screamed out loud.

Ashton was sitting on the floor of the forest, surrounded by Russians. His hands were tied behind his back and there was blood and dirt on his face.

One man who seemed to be the one in charge, was standing in front of Ashton.

He shouted something and Ashton ignored him.

The man glared and backhanded Ashton, making him fall over and groan into the grass.

Luke bit his hand to keep from crying out loud.

He had to run back to camp and get help, yet the thought of leaving Ashton made his heart split in half.

Don't you idiots understand he doesn't speak Russian?! Luke thought angrily.

He ducked back behind the tree as the soldiers suddenly hauled Ashton up and started walking. Luke scaled the tree and watched in silent horror.

He wanted to call out to Ashton, but that would only blow his cover and most likely end up with both of them dead.

They led Ashton away and Luke finally allowed himself a tear, before brushing it away angrily. He dropped down from the tree and started running blindly back to camp.

"I'll save you Ash, I promise." He muttered. "Just give me some time."

-

Ashton blinked his eyes open and looked around.

He was handcuffed to a chair, in a room he had never been in before. He got a bad feeling.

A long, ornate table stood in front of him, holding dozens of plates of fancy food.

A large chandelier hung above him on the high arched ceiling.

His head pounded and he could feel a slow trickle of blood running down his face.

He tested out his arms and legs, and luckily, no bones seemed to be broken.

He tried moving the chair but it was bolted to the carpeted floor.

Wherever he was, it looked fancy as fuck.

He strained against the handcuffs but he only succeeded in cutting his wrists.

A door opened and four men came in. One was the leader from the forest, the other was a much smaller, timid looking man.

The other two were guards. One came over and unlocked Ashton.

"Hi." The timid one said. "My name is Austin and I'm a translater for English and Russian. Do you understand?"

Ashton nodded slowly.

Austin said something to the leader and he nodded.

He took a seat at the table and Austin sat beside him.

The leader looked at Ashton and said something. Ashton looked to Austin.

"He said you can call him Roy, and that he is sorry for harming you before."

Ashton glared. "Apology denied."

Austin's eyes widened. "But-"

"Apology. Denied." Ashton repeated, narrowing his eyes at Roy, who was staring at Ashton.

Austin sighed and relayed the message.

Roy laughed. He picked up a bottle of wine and poured the dark red liquid into a wine glass. He pushed it to Ashton.

"Tell him I'm not thirsty." Ashton said, picking up a napkin and holding it to his bleeding temple.

Austin sighed again but did as told.

Roy grinned and said something in Russian.

"He says to drink anyways."

Ashton heard the two guards click their guns behind him and he grabbed the wine glass, taking a small sip.

"Roy says he is still very sorry, he thought you and your friend were Germans, and speaking of your friend, where is he?" Austin asked.

Ashton looked at Roy. "He's dead. A rattlesnake bit him when we were running."

Roy burst out laughing when Austin told him what Ashton had said.

"Rattle snake huh?" He asked in his thick accent. "No rattle snakes in that forest."

Ashton glared. "Well obviously that rattle snake was lost."

Roy chuckled as he helped himself to the food that was on the table.

"You have sense of humor. I like it. Biscuit?" He offered one but Ashton declined.

"What am I doing here?" Ashton asked, getting to the point.

Roy said something long to Austin and the boy paled slightly.

"He said he would like to become friends. The Russians and the Australians in an alliance." Austin stammered.

Ashton frowned. What Austin said was a much shorter message than what Roy said to him.

"Well then he should talk it up with our leader. I'm not in charge of anything." Ashton said. (idk the Australian political system sorry!)

Austin repeated Ashtons message and Roy narrowed his eyes.

He muttered something back and it suddenly dawned on Ashton what they were doing.

They were looking for information. On Luke, on their camp, on Australia.

Ashton glared and pressed his lips together.

He wasn't gunna say another thing to this damn man. Nothing could bribe him to betray his country, especially not this food and drink.

Austin turned back to Ashton. "He said-"

Ashton spat on Roy, cutting off the translator.

Austin gasped. "Oh my, you shouldn't have done that. Oh shit, shit, shit, that was a huge mistake."

Ashton ignored him and glared at Roy.

The Russian calmly grabbed a napkin and wiped the spit off his cheek.

He said something to the two guards behind Ashton and they nodded, walking up.

Ashton tensed but kept somewhat calm.

"They want you to come with them." Austin said shakily. "Please just co operate."

Ashton stood up and they grabbed his shoulders, leading him down a stone hallway.

Roy led the way as they went deeper and deeper underground.

With every step Ashton took, the more his heart pounded, and the more he missed Luke.

Roy opened a door and the guards suddenly shoved Ashton into the room.

Ashton gasped as he fell down the stone steps.

He hit the bottom and groaned softly, picking himself up.

The door slammed shut and Ashton heard it lock.

He stood up and felt along the cold wall. The room was small. And dark. It was pitch black and there were no windows.

Not even a gap under the door.

Ashton sat down, leaning against the stone wall. He felt his head, which had started bleeding again when he fell.

He sighed. His stomach rumbled and he regretted not taking that biscuit.

-

Luke was sitting in the hospital tent, staring down at the cup of water he was holding but not drinking.

They had sent out a search team for Ashton, but only their bags had been found.

Luke blinked back tears.

This was all his fault. He should have helped Ashton, he shouldn't have let the boy fall down that pit.

He should have spoken up when he had the chance.

He should have done something different, because then Ashton would be here, right next to him, smiling down at him with his perfect, dimpled smile. He would be teasing Luke about something, or sharing his pillow when Luke wanted it because Ashton's was somehow comfier.

The captain came into the tent. "What happened?" He asked.

"They took him." Luke said, staring at the cup.

"How?"

"He had fallen into a pit trap and they got him." Luke watched as the water shook inside the cup as the captain walked towards him.

"So there was a group." The captain mused.

"Yeah. Yeah there was." Luke said.

"Well Luke, I don't know what to say. We can send out another search party, but you know we're relocating tonight. And by now, you have to face the fact that Ashton might be de-"

Luke stood up abruptly, throwing the cup of water at his captains face.

He bowed over exaggeratedly. "With all due respect."

He turned and stalked out of the tent.

-

Ashton gasped in pain, falling to the floor as the crowbar struck his cheek.

He spat out blood and took a few shaky breaths.

The man hovering over him shouted something at him in Russian and Austin, who was crying in the corner, translated.

"Tell him who your partner was."

Ashton glared at the man and shook his head. The man lashed out with the crowbar again, catching Ashtons rib.

Ashton heard a crack and he was unable to hold back the scream.

Austin covered his face with his trembling hands. "For Gods sake man! Just tell him!"

"Tell him to go to Hell." Ashton rasped.

Austin cried and relayed the message. "He said he'll meet you there."

The man grinned and kicked Ashton's head, unleashing a flow of blood from the previous wound.

Ashton cried into the stone floor.

He tried pushing himself up but his hands were handcuffed and his arms were weak.

The man grabbed a handful of Ashton's hair and yanked him up, throwing him against the wall.

Ashton groaned and sunk back to the floor, leaving a trail of blood on the stone.

The man pointed the crowbar at him and repeated his question.

Ashton stared at him defiantly, saying nothing.

The man roared angrily and smashed the crowbar against Ashton's chest.

Ashton screamed out and struggled to move away.

Austin was crying harder than Ashton. "Just tell him! Why won't you just tell him?!"

Ashton shook his hand. "You- you wouldn't, understand."

Austin shook his head and hid his face as the man raised the crowbar again.

-

Luke packed his things and headed to the captains tent.

The captain looked up as he entered. "Well I hope you're here to apologize."

"I quit." Luke said stonily. "I'm going home."

"What?" The captain sputtered. "You cant just quit! You have a duty!"

"I said I quit." Luke turned and walked out, ignoring the stares of his team mates as the captain yelled at him to come back.

-

Luke stepped up to the empty coffin, placing their national flag over it.

He held the tears back, just barely.

"Thank you for your service." He whispered, kissing the smooth coffins lid.

"I'll take it from here."

He stepped back as they lowered the coffin into the ground.

Ashtons family cried behind him and Luke closed his eyes.

-

Three months later, Luke was a police officer, sitting in his car, filling out paper work under the quietness of the night.

His radio beeped and a static voice came on.

"Theft in progress. Third on Birch and Summit Avenue. Suspect was reported wearing dark clothes and a hood."

Luke set his work aside and and started his car. He pulled into traffic and plowed through, blaring his lights.

He pulled up on Summit, and saw a masked man running, holding a bulky bag.

Luke grabbed his gun and jumped out of the car.

"Freeze!" He shouted.

The man turned, saw him, and ran faster.

Luke groaned and chased after him.

The thief ran into a dead end alley and Luke slowed. "Put your hands up and drop the bag." He said, holding his gun up.

The thief faced him and held his hands up.

"Drop the bag." Luke repeated, walking closer.

"I got this." A voice said.

Luke and the thief looked up as a figure jumped off the roof of a building. He landed on the thief, knocking him out easily.

The vigilante picked up the bag and rifled through it. "There's nothing good in here." He tossed the bag to Luke. "You can have it."

Luke squinted at the man. "Who are you?"

"No one you know." The man stood up, brushing dirt off his black costume. He looked at Luke from behind his red mask.

"Bye."

He turned and leaped onto the fire escape of the building, climbing onto the roof and running away.

Luke stared after him. "...Bye."

The following day, Luke was called in for another bank robbery, but the vigilante had beat him to it. He stood in front of the unconscious robber, smiling for the news reporters.

"Whats your name, superhero?" A reporter asked.

"You can call me...Red." Red smiled as pictures were snapped.

Luke frowned and walked over.

"What's going on here?"

Red smiled. "Oh hey. I'm just helping out in my free time. I stopped this guy and I saved a cat." He faced the reporters. "I know I've mentioned this five times already, but it was a giant ass cat."

The reporters laughed while Luke seethed.

"Thanks Red. But if you don't mind, I'd like to do my own job so I can get paid."

Red put his hands up defensively. "Next ones all yours. I swear."

-

Luke glared across the jewelry store at Red.

The vigilante shrugged. "You were too slow."

Luke sighed. "Okay, how about we team up, instead of competing against each other?"

Red frowned. "Who's competing?"

Luke walked up to him. "I swear I know you, you seem so familiar."

Red backed up. "Well maybe we went to camp together. I don't know you, sorry."

Luke studied the masked hero closely.

Red turned and started running away. "Well I'll see you later!"

-

Luke walked back to his car, the attempted murderer sitting sulkily in the back seat.

Luke leaned against the car and waited, and sure enough, the masked vigilante came out of the shadows.

"I let you get him." Red said.

Luke walked up to him. "Thank you."

Red nodded and started backing up as Luke advanced. "You're welcome."

Luke held out his hand. "I want to give you something."

Red looked at Luke quizically, and held his hand out.

Luke instantly snapped a handcuff around Red's wrist and spun him around, locking his other hand before pushing him to the ground.

He groaned as Luke sat on him. "What the hell! Get off me!"

"No. I know I know you." Luke grabbed the sides of Red's mask. "I just can't believe it."

Red stopped struggling and stared at Luke.

Luke slowly lifted up the mask and gasped.

The corners of Ashton's mouth twitched up in a smirk. "Hey Luke."

Luke just stared. "Ashton..."

Ashton gave him a dimpled smile.

"But...but you're dead! You've been dead for months!" Luke blinked back tears. "Im going insane."

Ashton laughed. "You're actually not because I never died. If you'll get off me, I'll tell you everything."

Luke scrambled off Ashton and unlocked him. He tackled him in a hug, tears streaming down his face.

"God I missed you."

Ashton hugged him tightly. "You did the right thing you know, I never blamed you for what happened to me."

Luke was crying to hard to answer.

"What did happen to you?"

Ashton sat down and explained.

"After they beat me, they threw me in a river, assuming I was dead, but I wasn't and I managed to climb out. I found a family that helped me and slowly, I started finding ways of getting back home. Going from Russia to Australia takes a while. I took on the role of a vigilante since I didn't want any one knowing I was still alive, plus I had heard you quit the army and became a police officer."

Ashton smiled at Luke. "I watched my funeral. Thanks. For everything."

Luke wiped his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

Ashton jumped up and grabbed Luke's hand, pulling him up. "Dont be!"

He grinned, showing his dimples.

"Come on old man, we got bad guys that need chasing!"

And Luke followed Ashton into the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------

IM GOING TO MY GRANDPARENTS CABIN FOR A FEW DAYS AND I FORGOT MY PHONE CHARGER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OlvasĂĄs folytatĂĄsa

You'll Also Like

36.3K 248 14
5SOS One Shots and Mini Stories. ** Includes CALM, Muke, Lashton, Cashton, Malum, Mashton, & Cake.
79K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❄Cake ❄ Muke ❄ Malum ❄Cashton ❄ Lashton ❄ Mashton ❄ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
26K 770 36
gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: English
2.3M 27.9K 87
this book is full of preferences and some other thing, but I hope you enjoy everything I have written regardless. I am honoured to be so popular and...