Pumped-Up Kicks (A Logan Lerm...

ravenswoodresidence द्वारा

Sometimes people leave so they won't hurt you. Sometimes people leave just to hurt you. Sometimes people leav... अधिक

Pumped-Up Kicks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note... Again
Promo
ignore this
update
another update

Chapter 35

110 4 2
ravenswoodresidence द्वारा

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

A grande caramel frappuccino sat in front of me as I scrolled through my dashboard on tumblr. I completely tuned out Jace and Remie talking about god knows what. I think I stopped paying attention when they opened their mouths. That's just how much I really cared. I sipped some of the coffee infused drink that I usually refused to consume through the annoying green straw. The Starbucks was almost empty and music played low indie artists in the background. My eyes dragged lazily across the brightly lit words on my screen as the door opened and a few customers blew in.

None of them were Logan. A pang of disappointment struck inside of me. I actually really wanted to see him. Just to study his face. The way his eyebrows furrowed when he was beyond confused or angry about something. The way he ran his hands through his hair in frustration. The shade of blue in his eyes. The way his hands twitched slightly sometimes.

Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. I don't know what was happening. He was all I could think about. Maybe I'm just becoming really hormonal like those hopeless romantics you usually see. Maybe something was wrong with me. Or maybe I was still in a little shocked from my encounters with Jared. I shook my head to rid my ridiculous thoughts and stared at my phone screen again. I reread some text messages between some old friends of mine. Wow I really changed.

The bells above the door chimed again and more people filled the mainstream coffee shop. I stared into nothing. Nothingness consumed me. I couldn't focus on one thing. My butt touched the backseat of my car. I wasn't sure exactly how I was thrown back there but it didn't bother me. I watched as Jace kept a steady grip on the steering wheel. I watched the way that his fingers entertwined with Remies. They fit perfectly. It was true. They were in love but too shy to admit it to themselves.

I watched the angry raindrops beat down on the windshield. Rain came down in sheets and tormented the roads. Light was reflected from the streetlights on the slick road. I didn't want to forget this weird place. I kinda liked it. Just taking in details about the littlest things. It was nice. Maybe I could escape here often. Jace had come back from walking Remie to her house and I stayed put. I didn't want to move up front. I don't think I can. Pretty sure I'm glued here. "You're awfully quiet back there." I heard his voice.

"Hmm?" I was startled by his embrace.

"I said you're really quiet. Are you mad." Concern latched to his voice.

"Why would I be mad?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

" Because I pretty much ignored you when I'm the one who offered to go out. I'll make it up to-"

"No you don't have to I'm fine. It's nice that you want to." I lied. I guess you could say that I was a little upset. Jace was pulling himself away from me. Almost like I did to him. It was like a bandage being ripped from your skin. Or getting you're eyebrows waxed.

"Open up to me Telly. I know that you feel like I'm neglecting you."

"I'm okay being alone Jace. I'm usually always alone."

"But you don't have to be. Alone I mean. It can get lonely." I could see the apartment building.

"I know. Just trust for whatever reason I'm okay." And nothing more was said. We rode the elevator up in silence. And I walked into my house without a goodbye. My lungs heaved air out of them forcefully and I walked into my bedroom. Logan was folded up on my loveseat.

"Oh there you are. I have good news and I have great news. Which one first." He couldn't contain his excitement. His eyes were lit up like a Christmas tree. He looked like a little kid about to explode with happiness.

"Good news first since it seems rather good." I shrugged and waited for him to spill.

"Okay so Emmett called and told me that your parents are coming home for the holidays."

"Thats amazing! I haven't seen either of them since like last year." I started jumping up and down just like him. The people living below us would be complaining.

"That's not all. You're Mom's movie is going to be produced. The critics loved it."

"Are you serious?" This could be her big break.

"I'm so happy. Aren't you." Yeah of course I was happy. I missed my parents like crazy.

"What are people gonna think when they find out that my mom's killer movie is out. I'm the daughter of a talented screenwriter. Like what will happen." I always over think things too much.

"Trust me Telly. It's you and I against the world." He engulfed me in huge arms. He lifted me up and spun me around. "You're mommy's gonna be famous." He shouted.

"And we're gonna be at a premiere." We laughed until we couldn't breathe. I let the good news skin in. This is gonna be the best day of my life. My liiiiiiife! Wow. He put me down and kissed me. Several times. We couldn't stop laughing. "Logan.What's gonna happen when I get so fat you won't be able to do that anymore."

"Then I can get just as fat and we can be fat together and roll around. Wow this is so exciting. We have to tell someone." He looked around vigourously. I put my hand on his face to calm him down a bit.

"We should call Emmett and Shai. They should be the first to know." His hand rested on my belly. He poked it softly. "Stop it that hurts."

"What if it likes poking. Then I can poke it all I want." He joked with me. We laughed some more. And more after that. Soon we sat down on my loveseat dangerously close to each other.

" Can you keep a secret." I asked him while wiggling my eyebrows. He nodded begging me to go on. "I'm pretty sure that Jace and Remie like each other." His jaw clenched a bit. "What's the matter."

"She's not Jace's mate."

"I know. But my theory is that his mate was killed or never existed. So he's making his own love for himself" I shrugged and looked into his eyes.

"You're theory isn't all the way correct. But who cares. "

I shrugged again. Because it was true. Who really cared? "Well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep."

" You can't sleep. You slept for 14 hours. You have to stay awake for a little longer." He stood up promptly as if he couldn't get away from me fast enough. Feeling kinda rejected I curled into a ball on the side of my loveseat and pulled my MacBook into my lap. I looked up random things just to keep myself busy. Logan paced the perimeter of my room as he babysat me. Honestly I was getting really tired of watching him watch me.

"Logan is everything okay. You seem kinda on edge?" I stood from my awkward position and joined him by my desk.

"Hmm oh yeah everything's fine. I'm just a little tired that's all. I'm just gonna go home. I'll see you tomorrow at school." He kissed my cheek quickly. A little too quickly. And just like that he left. He left me standing in my room confused as ever.

I shook it off and changed into a pair of comfty nightclothes.My feet ushered the rest of my body to my bed. Despite what Logan told me I opened up Beautiful Creatures.My eyes scanned the words on the paper fluidly. I read until I couldn't read anymore. The last thing I remembered was looking at my phone screen.

Logan: I love you Telly.

--------------------------------------------------

Logan's P.O.V.

I hated what I was doing. I was betraying everyone. Even her. I just wish I wasn't the one doing this. Turning back time would be even better than this. Going back to the day where it all started. At least she could relive memories. It didn't matter anyway. The dirty work was already done. No one would remember that she went away with me. No one would remember we were together. No one would remember anything other than what it was before. Because Jared wasn't dead. She never killed him. He was one hell of an actor.

I fell onto my bed and stared at my ceiling. I had to prepare myself for his returning. Why was I such a fool. I covered my face with my hands. I couldn't ever be enough for her. She deserved so much better than me. I felt sorry for her because she was stuck with such a shitty mate. Damn it. I'm so fucked.

Erasing everyone's memory wouldn't solve anything. I really wanted to be with her. I wanted to touch her skin. Kiss her lips. Feel her warmth. Watch her sleep. Hear her laugh. See her smile. Stop it. Stop it.Stop it.

I'm stuck with being miserable because I made her miserable a while ago. Damn was karma a real bitch. I had to face facts. My head was so far up my ass that I ruined everything without any damage. But the damage had been done. It was done the very day I met her. Why couldn't I be more like what she needed me to be. She needed someone who wasn't so fucked up. Who wasn't so damaged. Who wasn't so broken and lost in the world.

If she needed anyone she really did need Jared. But he needed to stop obsessing over her. He would be better than me. Maybe I should stop comparing myself to other people. I felt bad for doing this to her. All she did was knock the vampire outta him. He's still a ruthless werewolf that wants to get his hands on her.She's a strong girl and would never let him get away with it. I would never let her.

Then realization hit me. She did let him get away with it. And I wasn't there to save her. I felt moisture on my face. Tears were spilling from my eyes. Depression crushed me under itself. My whole body started to ache. I curled into a little ball and tried controlling my crying. I calmed down enough so the tears didn't stain my bedsheets anymore but that was much worse.

After I has stopped crying I wanted to cry more. Nothing came out of my eye sockets. I couldn't move. I stared at the wall and felt my heart breaking in a million pieces.I thought that was the most painful thing that had ever happened to me. Maybe I was having a mid life crisis. But wait... I'm 16.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out my journal from under my pillow and wrote. I wrote down all that I was thinking. Maybe it made sense maybe it didn't. Maybe I would show Telly and maybe I wouldn't.Maybe I'd disappear and maybe I wouldn't. Maybe I would kill Jared and maybe I wouldn't.

Maybe.

Just maybe I could get my shit together enough to set things straight. I wrote until my hand cramped up and I still wrote after that. I wrote until I couldn't anymore. I dropped the pen and threw it across the room. The veins in my hands were so colbolt blue. I let blood flow to my right hand just so it wouldn't die.

I had to do something with myself. I sat up and left my house. I sprinted through the woods and didn't stop until I saw it. The lake was empty. Well it should be its past 10. I walked along the sand. I studied it and understood. Nothing is more beautiful then the way the water refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times its sent away.

I'm the water.

And she's the shoreline.

I sat down in the sand and folded myself up. I watched the water splash again and again. It never stopped touching the sand. I looked up in the sky. Surprisingly there wasn't a cloud. I counted all the visable stars individually. One,two,three. The wind whistled in my ears. Four,Five,Six. The tree leaves blew in the bitter November cold. It nipped my ears and nose. I didn't mind though. I made no such effort in trying to heat up.

Time flew by as I stared at the sky trying to count the stars. They kept getting farther and farther away from me. Somewhere I fell asleep.And then I woke to check it again. Then they completely disappeared as the light of day swallowed up darkness. I stood up promptly and dusted the dirt off of my jeans. I started the trek back.

This time I ran. My feet pounded the earth and snapped branches like limbs. Soon I arrived at my house. And then I was off to school. I prayed a quick prayer hoping that everything will be fine. I knew better than to do that.

(Hey freaks! So I was gonna update yesterday but I was at a friends house. Anyway here ya go! Now I'm not gonna be ending this fanfic anytime soon but when I do I wanna know how I should do this. Like should I have a spinoff or a sequel or something. IDK. comment which one you think and then majority rules. Okay I'm getting outta here. Later.xxx. PS. I know I brought Jared back but trust me when I say this you are gonna absolutely love it. oh and Logan might disappear.or not I'm not sure yet. okay I'm seriously leaving now. bye peasants. lol jk.)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Boyfriend App Mon D Rea द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
572K 20.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...