Lashton One Shots

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... More

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Luke's Flower Child Part 2

20.8K 313 376
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Ashton walked along Luke's garden, leaving a trail of flowers in his wake. He munched on a giant strawberry as he watched Luke work. He was pulling out weeds, and thanks to Ashton being who he is, Luke's garden was overflowing with flowers.

Ashton offered his strawberry up to Luke but the human smiled and declined.

Ashton plopped onto the grass and clicked his toes together as he stared at the sky. Luke watched him and frowned. "Hey Ash? Are you okay? You've been really sad lately."

Ashton sighed. "Yeah, I'm just a little lonely is all. You have Niall and all your friends, and I just have me."

Luke clutched his heart. "Aw Ashton! Why didn't you tell me?! I can buy you a friend if you want." He intwined his middle finger and his pointer finger. "Me and the old man are like this."

Ashton giggled and climbed up Luke's legs. "Really? You'd buy me another flower child?"

Luke smiled and picked him up. He set Ashton on his shoulder. "Of course! I hate it when you're not happy! We can go to that kiosk right now if you want."

Ashton gasped. "Ohmygoshyes!" He hugged Luke's neck and kissed it repeatedly. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Luke laughed at the feel of the tiny kisses. "You're welcome." They started walking.

Luke's phone rang and he answered it. "Hey Niall."

Ashton could hear Niall's voice, drifting through the phone. "Tell him what we're doing!" He giggled excitedly.

Luke laughed. "We're adopting a friend for Ashton."

"Another flower child?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, Ashton was lonely." Luke said as they neared the kiosk.

"What, was I not good enough for him?" Niall asked. Ashton walked across Luke's hair and spoke into the phone.

"I hated you."

"I'm feeding you to the cats next time I come over." Niall said and hung up.

Luke sighed and hung up. "Why do you do that Ash?"

Ashton shrugged. "Passes time."

They arrived at the kiosk and Luke tapped on the counter. He spotted another small flower pot and picked it up excitedly. "What about this one Ash?"

Ashton clapped his tiny hands. "Yes perfect!"

Luke paid the old man, and they started home.

Ashton babbled the whole way, talking about all the things he and his new friend could do. Luke smiled and set the pot on his windowsill. "Mikey and Calum are gunna freak."

Ashton jumped off Luke's shoulder and ran to the kitchen. He climbed up onto the counter and grabbed a cup, rolling it to the sink where he filled it with water.

"Luke!" He called. "Help me please!"

Luke came into the kitchen and grabbed Ashton and the cup. He set them both down in front of the pot, and Ashton watered it.

Luke smiled and left him to it.

Ashton sat besides the pot. "I'll just wait for you to grow. I can't wait to be bestest friends!"

Ashton took care of the plant for the next week, and then, the gold and red flower started opening.

"Luke!" Ashton cried, running in circles. "It's happening!"

Luke shut the door so his cats wouldn't get in the way, and they watched as the petals twirled and opened.

Ashton gasped when he saw a tiny boy sleeping in the middle of the flower. "Looky Lukey! He's just like me!" He crawled up the flower and shook the boy awake. "Hi there! I'm Ashton! Wanna be friends?"

The boy sleepily opened an eye. "Hm?"

"Hi there! I'm Ashton! Wanna be friends?"

The boy sat up and nodded. "What's my name?" Ashton smiled as Luke left to get some clothes for the boy. "What do you want it to be?"

The boy tilted his head to the side as he thought. "I like Louis. Pronounced Louie though."

Ashton clapped. "That's a cool name!" Louis blushed. "Thanks."

Luke returned and handed Louis some skinny jeans and a striped shirt. "Here you go."

"His name is Louis!" Ashton said proudly while Louis pulled on the clothes.

"He got a name already?"

Ashton nodded. "We're gunna go do bestest friend stuff now, so get out."

Luke laughed and obeyed.

Ashton faced Louis. "So. What do you wanna do?"

Louis beamed. "Whatever you want to do!"

Ashton grinned. "Great! Let's go play with Calum and Mikey!"

He jumped off the windowsill and Louis followed him. "Who?"

"They are cats," Ashton explained, pushing the door open. "And they eat us!" Louis gasped.

"It's okay though, Luke will protect us!" Ashton reassured. "But we can play pranks on them all the time too!"

Louis giggled. "Yay! I love pranks!"

"And I love Luke." Ashton led them out to the living room, where the cats were laying in the sun. Ashton led Louis behind the couch leg and they giggled micheviously.

"Okay, when I say go, we're gunna run out there and-"

"Ashton." Luke peered under the couch. "You're not planning on pranking Calum and Mikey are you?"

Ashton glared. "Of course not!"

Louis frowned. "Yeah you were." Ashton glared at him. "Sh!"

Louis got it and he shook his head. "No he wasn't Luke!"

Luke sighed. "I have to got to work now Ash, Niall is here. Be nice okay?"

Ashton sighed. "Fine."

"Who's Niall?" Louis asked.

"I'm Niall. Who are you?" Louis gasped as Niall crawled under the couch with them.

"L-Louis." He stuttered.

"You're cuter than Ashton." Niall said and Ashton glared. "What! Nuh uh! Nothing is cuter than me!" He stomped his foot and Louis giggled.

Niall brought them out from under the couch. "I'm hungry, let's make lunch."

"But we haven't had breakfast yet." Ashton pouted on Niall's hand.

"Then we'll have breakfast and lunch."

He set them down on the table while he got down the food for sandwhiches. "I assume you eat fruit like Ashton?" Niall asked Louis.

Louis nodded and Niall cut a apple in half for the flower children.

"What are we gunna do today?" Ashton asked, licking the apple. Louis looked at him and copied his movements.

Niall shrugged. "Teach Louis stuff?"

"Or nah." Louis shrugged. "I'd rather play pranks."

Ashton laughed and high fived Louis. "I agree."

Niall frowned. "Wow, prank game strong since day one."

"Come on!" Ashton abandoned his food and jumped down from the table. "Let's get Mikey and Calum!"

Louis followed him but Niall blocked their path. "Oh no you don't. Luke said no pranking the cats."

Ashton huffed. "He doesn't have to know!"

Niall shook his head. "Need I remind you I plan on letting them eat you at some point today?"

Ashton hid behind Louis. "You wouldn't. Luke would kill you."

"I do what I want, I'm pop rock."

Louis frowned. "...No you're not."

Niall huffed and shooed them out of the kitchen.

Ashton gave Louis a tour of the house, all the while keeping an eye out for the cats.

Suddenly Michael came out from nowhere, batting a paw.

Ashton gasped and went flying.

He soared the through the air and landed on a sleeping Calum.

"Louis! Run!" Ashton cried.

Louis started screaming and ran in circles.

Ashton quickly slid off Calum and the cat woke up. He looked down at the flower child and Ashton gave a nervous wave.

"Hey there."

Calum meowed and pushed Ashton off his bed. He turned around and laid back down.

Ashton sighed in relief, which was short lived when Mikey came up behind him and picked him up with his mouth.

Ashton yelled out, trying to free his shirt from Mikeys teeth.

"Louis! Get Niall!" He shouted, but Louis had climbed up onto the couch and was watching TV with Niall.

Ashton crossed his arms and pouted as Mikey carried him around the house.

Michael jumped up onto the edge of the bathtub and Ashton gasped. "You wouldn't dare!"

Mikey wiggled his tail and opened his mouth, letting Ashton fall.

Ashton yelled as he slid down the shiny white surface, landing on the bottom.

"Noooooo! This is why I prank you all the time!" Ashton shouted up.

He could hear Michael purring and he groaned in frustration. "You must be so proud of yourself, huh?"

Mikey laid down on the edge and looked down at Ashton.

"You are! Ugh!" Ashton kicked the side of the tub. "Wait until Luke finds out about this! When he comes home...in six hours." He plopped to the floor. "Niiiialllll! You're height is needed!"

Niall came into the room a few moments later, Louis on his shoulder. "Ay?"

"Get me out of here!" Ashton pouted, reaching his arms up.

Niall clicked his tongue. "Or nah."

Ashton started crying and Niall sighed.

He set Louis down on the sink and picked Ashton up, bringing him out of the tub and placing him on the floor.

"Later." He walked out as Calum came in.

Calum jumped up onto the sink and gave Louis a curious sniff.

Louis laughed and shoved Calum away. "That tickles!"

Ashton brushed himself off and adjusted his tiny bandana. "Stupid cats."

Mikey jumped off the tub and came up behind him.

Ashton froze.

Mikey picked him up again and Ashton cried into his hands. "I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it!"

Michael dropped him back in the tub and Ashton laid down face first, screaming into the marble.

"You okay Ashton?" Louis called down, from where he was sitting on top of Calum, holding the cats collar with both hands.

Ashton looked up in shock. "How did you do that?"

Louis petted Calum. "You just gotta be nice."

Ashton jumped up, reaching his hands up. "Get me out of here!"

Louis slid off Calum and whispered something in the cats ear.

Calum stood up and stretched before jumping down to the tub. He leaned over the edge and scooped Ashton out with a paw.

Ashton landed on the rug with a small thump.

He stared up at Louis in amazement. "How did you do that?"

"I speak their language." Louis explained, climbing down the toilet paper roll and landing beside Ashton.

"You what?! You do not speak their language! Teach me!" Ashton said, jumping up.

"I dunno, you wouldn't use the power for good." Louis said, studying his nails.

Ashton stomped his foot. "Who are you to judge! Yeah I would, but still!"

Niall came into the bathroom then. "Hey tiny children, Luke's home early 'cause he felt sick at work. He probably has cancer or something."

Ashton gasped and ran from the room. "Luke! Luuuuke! Let me tell you about my day!"

He grunted as he struggled up onto the couch, where Luke was laying down.

Luke smiled faintly as Ashton crawled over Luke, trying to find a comfy spot.

Eventually he settled down on Lukes neck, beside his ear. "So Niall wouldn't let me prank the cats and then Mikey was mean and he trapped me in the bathtub twice and then Louis said he can speak to cats and I just didn't like today." Ashton laid down and petted Luke's hair. "Why are you sick?"

Luke sighed. "Just caught a bug. I'll be fine by tomorrow, okay?"

"'Kay." Ashton brushed his hand across Luke's blonde hair. "I love you."

Luke smiled. "I love you too."

Louis came into the room and climbed up the couch. "I love you too Luke!"

Luke laughed. "I love you too then Lou."

Louis sat on Luke's shoulder. "I vote yes for more flower children." He said and Ashton gasped.

"Yes! Yes yes yes! Enough to build an army to fight against the cats!"

Luke rolled his eyes. "Two flower children is already three too many."

"I dunno Luke." Niall said as he came in. "I could adopt one."

"And bring it over to visit?!" Louis said, jumping up and down excitedly.

Niall shrugged. "Sure."

Ashton screamed happily. "Yas! Can we go now?!"

Luke groaned into the couch. "Im way too sick to go out right now."

"I can bring them." Niall said as Louis and Ashton ran around on top of Luke.

Luke laughed and squirmed under the feel of tiny feet. "Okay okay! Get them out of here!"

Niall scooped up Ashton and Louis and went out the door. "Bye Luke! Hope this one won't be like Ashton."

"Hey!" Ashton shouted as the door closed.

Luke smiled and buried his face into his pillow to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 770 36
gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: English
2.3M 27.9K 87
this book is full of preferences and some other thing, but I hope you enjoy everything I have written regardless. I am honoured to be so popular and...
3.1K 28 36
Here are some sickfics about 5sos along with Middle Schoolers, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo. I hope you enjoy them(Requests are open but only...
36.3K 248 14
5SOS One Shots and Mini Stories. ** Includes CALM, Muke, Lashton, Cashton, Malum, Mashton, & Cake.