Avneil os |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Avneil os Avneil #13 Completed on 29th may 2021 More

Never thougth i would love her
Princess birthday
Karva chauth
He healed me!
Jealous neil
Avni's anger
A second chance
Can we be together
Main Rahoon ya Na Rahoon
Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 1
Avni ❤️vs chuhi🐀 2
Confession ♥️
Your's only
Lockdown
Broken souls 💔- part 1
Broken soul 💔- last part
10 years later - part 1
10 years later - part 2
10 years later - last part
Rang Mahal - part 1
Rang mahal- last part

Mstery love

5.4K 294 19
By bubbleybunnies

A boy is busy with file in his hand,didn't realise someone is waiting for him. The lady Walks in and clears her throat.he looks up and see, then moves side and hugs her.

Boy : love what is this.

Lady : tillu stop calling love. And your love is your girl not me.

Boy : no you're my love after mom and dad. Bebe you after mom and dad you're most and precious person in my life
So the boy is Neil and lady is Bebe
It's been 7 months since Swetha and prakesha died in car accident. From that bebe handle Neil.

Bebe: tillu I know but if you keep working then how would you find girl for yourself.

Neil : Bebe you don't worry about that but what made you come here

Bebe : tillu actually I am going my friend daughter birthday and she want you to come there.

Neil : oh is it neela aunty daughter. Bebe her daughter is strange. You know is mystery for me. I just wanna see her once but I got stuck or she doesn't turn up.

Bebe : oh is that problem then I think I said ask her to meet you in personal.

Neil : Bebe I will go to office Tomorrow then I will try to come, okay.

Bebe : tillu please come.
Saying that she leaves.
Neil again starts reading his file.

Next morning.
Neil get up and leaves early for office.
Unfortunately there was traffic. While other side of road there was girl who was distributing chocolates to poor kid near traffic light.

Inside car Neil to his left side saw that girl and was amazed seeing her beauty. He felt something strange which he never felt. Before that he could see her see left from there with her friend.

Neil reached office with his attitude.
He sat in his cabin but his mind was still on that girl. The was knock.

Neil : come in

Pa: sir there is meeting mr Merha after one hour.
Neil : ok. You leave but before going give file of mr metha.

Pa nodded left.
Neil focused going over for meeting.

Other side.
In big house there was lady running and ordering servants to do this or not, as it was their princess birthday.

The girl who looks like in 20 who came running calling mom.

Girl : mom have you invited all of my friend.

Lady: yes Avni I have. Also there is guest of your Dadi who is coming with her grandson so behave well.

Before any could reply there ashish who come and supported his daughter.

Ash: neela my daughter is beautiful so anyone can fall her but we have to find prince charming for her.

Avni : dad , mom I am not leaving you guys so no boy or marriage is happening here.

Neela: Avni don't you want marry your love who you are waiting for.

Avni was shocked as she never shared with anyone.

Avni : mom what are you saying. Me in love which impossible. You know na I don't fall anyone.

Ash: really princess then why you carry his photo where ever you go.

Avni: dad you too.

Ash : princess we know you how much you love him but princess you never met him.

Avni : dad that why I can't marry anyone. You know dad when I saw him on that day there is only pain in his eyes. His eyes showing how much there is sadness.when I saw him that then my heart feels pain. I sonh know if i am going to get him but if don't then only thing I only wish for him is his happiness and take his saddens away.

She staring crying while saying it.

Neela went and hugged.
Neela : Avni if your love is true then he will come to you but have faith on god. And maybe he might come today.

Ash : princess don't cry he will come today. And you know today I am going to meet him. So I personally invite him to come.

Avni : dad even if Do, he will not come.

Dadi comes there and hears their conversations.

Dadi: who made my granddaughter cry. I will not leave him.

Neela: it your friend grandson.

Dadi : what did he to do Avni that she is crying but when did you guys meet.

Ash : maa you know that Avni loves him since 2 years but after Swetha and Prakash left his life went into darkness.

Dadi : I also miss my boy who always use to laugh, make jokes.god know what when Neil is going have this happiness.

Neela : maa everything will be alright now guest might be coming .

It was soon Avni birthday staring.guest were came and ashish went requested Neil to but he politely declined as he said he has to go with his grandma. Ashish understood he was taking about avni birthday.

In the hall everyone was arrived expect from avni, Bebe and Neil.
All the rest was enjoying the party. There was Car came at entrance saw two person coming. All the girls looked up and was drooling over Neil who came in blue suit.
He ignored everyone moved to one table where there less people. While Bebe move to metha family and treated everyone.

Babe : hello daya ji.
Daya Hugged. Neela and ashish took Bebe blessing.

Babe : where is princess.

Neela : Bebe she is getting ready.

Ash : you guys carry on until I will talk to Neil.

He moved from there.
Neil was drinking then he felt some one presence he turned saw mr metha.

Neil : mr metha how come you here. You said today was your daughter birthday.

Ash : yes it is but who party who attending is my daughter birthday.
They talked formally. When they heard ankle sound turned to see Avni wearing green and sliver lengna. When Neil saw her he was mesmerising. He kept staring at her.
Avni came down saw everyone and went her parent and took blessing but Conner of her eyes was on Neil.

Ash : Avni beta come here.
She walked there where he dad and Neil was standing.
Neil couldn't believe she is the same girl who he was in traffic.
She looked up and they eyes met up and shred eye lock. They could see only love.

Ash: Avni this is Neil khanna and Neil she my princess Avni metha.

Neil loves her name. When he heard her name there was smile on his face.

Neil : hi, happy birthday

Avni saw him again with love.
His voice made her fall again for him.

Avni : thank you.
She said shyly.

After party everyone left but two people were still in dream land thinking about each other.

It been two weeks since Neil met Avni and had some spark in her eye. He has realised she is the one who can bring sadness from him and fill his life with happiness.

Today is the day when he decided to confess his feeling to her.
He went to Metha industrial and saw ashish. He knocked. He heard come in.

Neil : mr metha. Can I speak to you for 10 minutes.

He saw Neil.

Ash: Neil come sit. Say what important you came here.

Neil: woh.. woh... actually I want meet your daughter. If you don't mind can I have her number.

Off course he ain't sacred for his love dad for her number.

Ashish kind of knew why he want number because it show in his eyes love for Avni. So he gave number. Neil left the office and called some one arranged Everything on beach.
Then he called texted Avni.

Text message.
Hi Avni. If you are free then can we please. It's really important I want discuss with you.
He left the Message went to get ready for the surprise which he planed.
While Avni was reading book then her phoned beeped. She checked her phone it's was message from unknown number, she messaged back.

May I now who is this and how did you get my number.
Neil got reply. He smiled reading the messages her back.
I am sorry but hi I am Neil remember we met before two weeks. I got your number from someone. Are you free?

She smiled reading message, replied.

Oh hi Neil, yes remember you. I am free.

He messaged back
Great then I will meet after half hour. I will send you address.
He sent her address went to get ready. She said ok and get also get ready.
After half hour she lefty to her that address. She reached there. She was it was beautifully decorated. She moved inside saw table. She called our Neil names.
She found some one hand turned to see Neil standing in black suit looking handsome. Neil saw was staring at her she wore his favourite colour dress.
They both looked at Each other. Then Neil slowly bent down on his knees and took her hand in his. While Avni looked confused.

Neil : Avni you don't know what you did in two weeks. But I would to say Whenever I see I forget the world around me. Avni don't know what you feel about me but whatever is I will wait you for you. Avni since mom and dad left him with Bebe I was shattered but Bebe handled him. Always i districted by work because I don't want to show pain to anyone but since I saw at traffic light there something I which pulling towards you then I met you in your birthday. When I heard your voice then I thought you could bring happiness for you. I confuse why I went darkness when there was someone waiting for me. All I want to say I love you miss Avni metha. Yes I really love you. WILL YOU MARRY ME,WILL BE MY LIFE PANTER.
He took ring from his pocket.
While she said tears in her eyes. She kneeled on her knees. Said
Avni : you know Neil I have been waiting for this since 2 years but I never thought it would come true. Yes it's true I was waiting for that day when I saw but after uncle and Anutie death you went into darkness. Whenever I saw it pained me but I still couldn't do anything for you. I am sorry so neil I couldn't bring smile on you.

She cried. He was shocked she loved him from long time. He hugged tight and calmed her down.

Neil : Avni please don't Cry, don't say sorry because you made realise what love is. Avni forgot the past let think about our future .
Avni was calmed after listening to him. They both looked into their eyes.
Neil again said.
Neil : Avni will marry me and give me chance to make our perfect.

Avni: yes I will. I love you.
He smiled and slides the ring in her hand and hugged her.

They both stayed liked that. They got married after 1 year stayed happy.

The end.

I am sorry updating late as I went to my Anutie house last night so couldn't finish it up. Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 4.1K 20
Peeps into it! A short story COMPLETED ON 27TH DECEMBER 2019
43.1K 3.7K 11
A student falling for teacher. Let see what happens. This only consist 10 chapters. Tags Aditirathore #10 Avneil #45 Avni #28 Collage #5 Naamkran #...
7.2K 624 28
Read each episode to know this exciting story.
139K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...