Maze Runner Imagines

Da skyler7m

Newt & Thomas & Minho & Gally imagines as the first girl in the glade. Suggestions welcomed in comments but n... Altro

How You Meet (Newt)
How You Meet (Thomas)
How You Meet (Minho)
How You Meet (Gally)
What He Calls You
Your Best Friend
First Kiss (Newt)
First Kiss (Thomas)
First Kiss (Minho)
First Kiss (Gally)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Newt)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Thomas)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Minho)
How He Kisses You & You Him (Gally)
How You Hug (Newt)
How You Hug (Thomas)
How You Hug (Minho)
How You Hug (Gally)
You Get Hurt (Newt)
You Get Hurt (Minho)
You Get Hurt (Gally)
You Have A Nightmare (Newt)
You Have A Nightmare (Thomas)
You Have A Nightmare (Minho)
You Have A Nightmare (Gally)
I've Got You// Newt
It Doesn't Hurt At All/// Thomas
Never Let Her Go/// Minho
A Little Push Goes A Long Way/// Gally
You Get Sick (Newt)
You Get Sick (Thomas)
You Get Sick (Minho)
You Get Sick (Gally)

You Get Hurt (Thomas)

598 1 0
Da skyler7m

Your POV

"Hey (Y/N)" I heard a voice behind me and I stood up from working and turned around to see Thomas. 

"Hey Tommy, you okay?" I replied 

"Yeah I'm okay, how you doing here?" he asks looking around the gardens. 

"Oh, you know, same old same old around the gardens..boring..tiring" I replied and he chuckled and came up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back burying my face in his neck. 

"I love you" he whispered. I hummed in agreement and mumbled 

"I love you too". 

"Hey Thomas come your distracting her" you heard a laugh behind you and you broke the hug and turned to see Newt standing there chuckling at you 'working'. I giggle and say 

"Sorry can't help it Newt" he smiled and I could hear Thomas chuckling behind me. 

"Alright come on back to work, go get some fertilizer will ya" he says chucking a bucket at me and I catch it and give him a mock two finger salute 

"Yes mom" I laugh and they join in.

Making my way to the deadhead I clutch the bucket and shovel I had picked up along the way in my hands. Stopping about two minutes into the deadhead I stop and drop the bucket to my side on the ground. 

Going to drive the shovel into the ground I hear twigs snap behind me and smile turning around I say "Thomas if your going to fol-" turning I could face to face with Ben and i stumble back a bit. 

"Jeez Ben you scared the clunk out of me" I say unease clear in my voice. He doesn't move.. doesn't make a sound. 

"Ben?" 

"You" 'What?'  I thought

Looking over him his clothes are dirty and torn his skin is pale and I just about notice his darken veins... wait..what.oh shuck. 'He's been stung'.

Cautiously looking around to see if I can see a glimpse of the glade I notice how far in I am and look back at Ben who looks ready to snap at any moment. 

Suddenly he makes a run towards me and I yelp jumping away and making a run towards the glade. As trees rush past me and branch whips my face and I can feel blood running down my cheek and I can hear Ben catching up to me.

As I take a quick glance behind me I'm tackled to the ground and I let out a scream. Landing on my right arm, the side of my head hits the ground and I feel blood star to run down my temple. 

Hands roughly grab my arms and turn me on my back and I'm face to face with Ben. The minute I'm on my back a fist collides with my face and I feel my nose crack and I scream out in pain. Using my kegs to kick out I manage to knock him off. 

Scrambling a few feet away my vision blurs as I move too fast and I stumble. Realizing I'm not going to be able to run I scream out before falling against a tree trunk and sliding down it not being able to hold myself up any longer. 

"THOMAS!" 

---------------------------------------------------------

Thomas's POV 

While talking to Minho and Newt I start to realize (Y/N) has been gone for quite a while. 

"Hey I think I'm gonna go find (Y/N) she's been gone for ages" I say to the Minho and Newt. They look to me and nod just as we hear something I wish I never had. 

A loud terrified scream comes from the deadheads, I look to Minho and Newt whispering "(Y/N)" before taking off into the deadheads.

Trees rush past me and I hear Minho and Newt following behind with the commotion of other gladers. 

"(Y/N)!" I shout looking around around wildly. I stop for second to look around as Minho and Newt catch up to me. 

"(Y/N)!" I shout again as Minho and Newt shout her name as well and a couple of gladers including Alby catches up. 

"THOMAS!" I hear her scream my name and take off in the direction of her scream. Entering a small clearing I see (Y/N) slumped up against a tree with her back to me as Ben staggers towards her. 

"(Y/N)!" I shout running at Ben and tackling him at the same time Minho runs at him too. Getting him off his feet we pin him too the ground and I notice his darken veins. 'He's been stung' I thought as I hear Newt call me. 

Looking up from Ben I see Newt crouched in front of (Y/N). As a couple of other gladers help pin Ben down I race over to her. 

"(Y/N)?" I call as I get closer. She doesn't move only lets out a  small whimper as I crouch down in front of her. Her body is slumped against the tree her head leaning against the trunk. 

There's a cut across her cheek that's steadily bleeding, along with a large bloody gash with bruising on her temple and her nose is heavily bleeding. 'Shuck' I thought, as I gently pull her to me. She lets out a small whimper as her flutter open. 

"Thomas" she whispers. 

"Yah, I'm here.. your okay I got you" I reply. I look to Newt as the gladers drag Ben away. He looks at her with concern  as she closes her eyes and then looks at me and says 

"We need to get her to the med-jacks" I nod and gently pick her up and she whimpers again clutching onto the front of my top.

Making my way through the deadhead back to the glade Minho makes runs over coming to a stop next to me and walking along side me. 

"How is she?" he asks concern clear in his voice. I stay silent rage building up inside me from Ben's done to her, Newt answers for me. 

"She's pretty banged up...there's blood all over her face" Minho nods as he takes a look at her face a winces slightly.

Entering the med-jacks Jeff looks at us and then he gaze lands on (Y/N) in my arms and his eyes widen. 

"What happened?" he asked as he motioned for me to put her the bed. 

"Ben attacked her" I answered anger clear in my voice. 

"What!" Jeff almost shouts 

"He got stung, Jeff" Newt continues as Jeff looks horrified. Hearing (Y/N) stir we look down at her as she slowly opens her eyes and looks around. 

"Hey (Y/N) can you look at me, please?" Jeff asks her and she slowly turns her head to look at Jeff wincing in the process. 

"Can you tell me what hurts?" he asks gently and she looks over at Newt, Minho and I before quietly answering 

"M..my head..n' everything's fuzzy" she slowly blinks her eyes and shaking her head a bit probably try to clear the fuzziness. I quickly place my hand on her shoulder and say 

"Hey no don't do that you'll make it worse" looking at her with worry 

Jeff goes around the hut getting a few bits and pieces to clean up (Y/N)'s face. When Jeff comes back he says 

"This might hurt a bit" and I comfortingly grab a hold of her hand. Jeff starts to gently wipe away some of the blood from the gash on her cheek and she quickly pulls her head away letting out a small cry of pain. 

"Hey no it's okay.. it won't take long but it needs to be cleaned, okay" I reassure her as a tear rolls down her cheek mixing with the and she gives a small nod grabbing a hold of my hand. Jeff looks to me and I give him a small nod.

After about twenty minutes of cleaning up (Y/N)'s face I sit by her side holding her hand as she rests. Looking at her now I can see a long cut across her left cheek, her nose is still slightly blood stained with slight bruising on the bridge of her nose and her head has a large gash on it with some bruising. Her eyes start to flutter open and she whispers 

"Thomas?" 

"Hey I'm here it's okay, go to sleep okay, you need rest" I tell her and she nods closing her eyes and giving my hand a light squeeze. 

"I love you Thomas" I hear her say just above a whisper. I smile at her half asleep form and say 

"I love you too (Y/N)"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

489K 11.2K 49
FANFIC BY RAYNA What if, Instead of Teresa, You were the first girl in the Maze? What if You were the main character? Newt becomes your everything, y...
16.8K 557 35
||MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION|| 2 Years. It's been two whole years since the running and the torture. Everybody is getting along with their lives, and Tho...
692K 8.4K 55
Here are some of imagines and preferences that I make. Gladers I include : Thomas,Newt , Minho and Gally. Requests are open . (you can request a spec...
753K 11.5K 121
[REQUESTS CLOSED] The title basically says it all. I will be doing preferences with Minho, Newt, Gally and Thomas. If you guys want an imagine just l...