One Curse Ends Another Begins

By ArceusInsanity

Sequel to the Yandere Curse, make sure to read that first. The Links are now 25 and have just moved in to the... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Continuing else where

Chapter 5

67 6 0
By ArceusInsanity

Red pov.

"Hey Red, Vio just called, he said we have to go to the store tomorrow, any idea what he means?" Green asks very confused as we're the ones that get the groceries. 

I shrug "We'll ask him when he gets home, he's coming in pretty late" I tell him, washing up the cupcake pan, I volunteered making them for the local girl guides. 

Green shrugs, leaning on to the counter, "is Shadow still asleep?" I ask rinsing off the first tray. 

"Yeah his alarm is going to go off in 15 minutes" Green tells me crossing his legs.

Blue arrives home matching the daily dose of 'Emo' music from Shadow's alarm. He groans, he hates being awake while the sun's out. He loves winter. Blue chuckles hearing it and goes into the dining room, I can tell from his foot steps. Green calls out half heartedly "Make sure you clean up before sitting down"

Time skip

The door bell rings through out the walls, strange I know it's Vio from the time, but he always just opens the door himself. Green thankfully takes the responsibility of dealing with it himself. I sigh relived that I didn't have to leave the stove unattended while using it. "Hey Violet, how come you-" I over hear Green speaking cutting himself off abruptly. Something is definitely up.

They come upstairs and Blue spits out his drink, a some unfamiliar giggle following it. I put down the wooden spoon I was using and head out. Vio turns around smiling at me, passing a small very young newborn to me. "How did you?..." my brain struggles to comprehend all of what's going on around me (including the babies features). 

"The case I'm working on, well the two people who died were his parents, his shoulder was hit with what we assumed to be a wipe. He's ours, Fayre has already emailed the adoption agency explaining the situation, Majora's ours" looking down at the giggling little ball, I realize what he means.

I cradle him, Shadow coming in and having the baby explained to him is just background noise to me. He starts to nod off his little head bouncing just a tiny bit trying to fight it. "It's a good thing everything is set up, We even got Green's old bassinet..." I say interrupting whatever their conversation turned into. Green nods going to fetch it, Majora, my baby, yawns finding his eyes falling shut.

Having it brought into the dining I lay him down. He smiles relaxed, his uninjured arm shifting slight. "He needs to go back the lab in the morning, he's going to work with me until the end of the week, that's all they have for time working with him," Vio tells us, going into the kitchen. Shadow squats peering over the edge of the bassinet. Green and Vio deal with the rest of dinner, Blue tries to snap me out of my hypothesized state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 41
{If your reading this let me warn you that its poorly written as it was my first story} (Y/n) the outcast Sheikah girl living in the the kingdom of H...
1.9K 138 39
If you are finding this, hey I'm not going to continue this, or fix stuff either. What is this, is this. If I ever do pick this back up in the futur...
3.8K 70 23
(TW) Smut, Anger, Yelling, Blood, metal things, Swearing, Sexual Assault, Manipulation, LMK If there are more I need to add! Dream X Fem Reader (Pron...
92.5K 2.8K 33
❝Three dragons and their naughty little pet.❞ There's a rule in piracy - never fuck with the Dragons because they burn you alive. Literally. I'm not...