Stuck in Reverse // C.H {comp...

De fouridiotskay

"I would never fall in love with him....right?" She thought hard about it , and she ended up thinking wrong... Mais

Stuck in Reverse // Calum Hood
falling
falling part 2
rage
planning
clubbing
remembering
jealousy
regretting
humiliation
moving
perfect-ish
reality
running
war
heartache
intoxication
date
taken
trip
confessions
shock
explanations
men
ring
gone
forever
memories
memories part 2
awaken
HELP
Authors Note/Sequel News

epilogue

1K 40 28
De fouridiotskay

Early update.

You're welcome

Songs-

I need you- m83

Wait-m83

{I don't think you will need both songs to finish the chapter but if you do here you go}

•4 years later•

Hazels' POV

~

"MUMMY! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I groaned but ended up laughing a little as my three year old daughter, Sammy, started to pull at the covers off me.

I opened my eyes slightly, and the first thing I saw was my beautiful little girl and my rings.

I've worn the promise ring since Ashley gave it to me about four years ago, and right on top of it was my wedding ring.

"Come here sweetie." Sammy attempted to climb on the bed and eventually got on with a little help from me.

"Can we see auntie Ashley now? I've been waiting for umm..I think a week!" There was never a dull moment with her. She held up five fingers and I chuckled to myself.

"Honey, it's been three days. And we have been over this, a week is seven days. But anyways if you really want to see her then okay, she can come over today, did you want Ryan to come over too?" A huge smile appeared on her small face and every time she smiled it reminded me of Calum.

"I'll go call them right now, why don't you go watch some Dora or Spongebob." She got under the covers of my king sized bed and I tuned on the tv right before leaving.

Ryan was Ashley's 4 year old son. When I got out of the hospital four years ago, that's when Ash told me she was three months in. Ryan and Sammy got along very well. Ashely has been married to Austin for about 3 years now. Ashley and I have become very very close even after moving away. It's always nice to see them.

I haven't heard a lot from Macy, Kate, Gracie or Alex anymore.

Hannah is the only other person that I keep in touch with from high school. She's dating Michael, and they plan to get married in a couple years.

Me and Calum have been married for 2 years now, and I never get tired of seeing the ring in my finger.

I'm a stay at home mother now, I wanted to be a teacher but I want to be close with Sam more, and if we have another child I don't want us both to not be here for them.

"Hey Ashely, did you want to come over today, Sammy really wants to see you and Ryan." I put the house phone on between the crook of my neck and shoulder and began doing laundry.

"Sure, we can come after I take Ry to the dentist. Does 2 sound okay?"

"Yeah of course-oh crap, I got to go Ash, Sam is calling for me, love you!" With that I hung up and jogged over to my room. She kept calling my name, over and over again and when I finally got to the room she had a huge grin in her face.

"Mummy, why do you love daddy?" Nothing could stop the soft smile appearing on my face. I sat at the end of the bed and began to explain so she could understand.

"Well, your father always makes me smile and laugh...he has the perfect smile, that's where you get it from, he protects me, and you, and I know if I was going to have to live with a soulmate for the rest of my life, I'm glad it's him." Her smile grew wider and her eyes averted to behind me. I slowly turned around and there he was.

"OH SHHI-shitaki.. Shitaki mushrooms.." I tried my best to hide my curse words but Calum really did scare the crap out of me.

"Here you go babe." He left a small peck on my lips and handed me a bouquet of Daisies, with two roses.

"How did you get in without me hearing? And why the two roses..." I smelt the flowers and relaxed instantly, I loved daisies.

"You were on the phone, oh and it's one rose for each one of my girls." He jumped on the bed and started to tickle Sammy, she screamed loudly, were both very ticklish.

"Okay okay, let me go make some lunch for you guys. Calum will you come in the kitchen please?" He placed a small kiss on Sam's head and she giggled, nestling her head in the fluffy pillows before shutting her eyes.

"Sam sure does nap a lot." Calum chuckled to himself.

"You didn't get fired did you..." I bit my lip, concern flooding through me.

"Actually, I got a raise... I'm a new manager of my division." My jaw dropped. It was practically impossible to get a raise with the manager he had.

" I'm so proud of you!" I jumped in his arms and he held me tight. Today he smelt like musk and strawberries.

"Thank you honey, let's make lunch shall we?"

~

"Hey honey, look what I found." Calum came into the kitchen with his old bass guitar.

He strummed the cords to see if they still worked and to his avail, they did.

"I think I'm going to play bass and guitar as a side job." He laughed to himself not knowing I would hear.

~

Ashley, Austin and Ryan had just arrived, and I was gathering everyone in the living room for an important message.

"Okay now I've called you all here because I have a surprise." I looked at everyone in the room.

My cheery daughter.

My funny god son.

My beautiful husband.

My loving brother in-law.

And my sister till death.

I looked down at my rings, twisting them on my finger, I know with my ring, my mother will always be here with me. I got very nervous around people, even if they were my family.

Right before I spoke I saw Calum twisting my fathers promise ring. That when we made we contact and he nodded for me to continue. His eyes told me that whatever I said he would be here, to comfort me.

"I'm pregnant, again." Calum was the first to stand up and run over to me. He picked me up and spun me around.

A sudden flashback came to mind when I was seventeen...that day, I promised Calum I would go to the beach with him. That really was the day I realized I loved Calum.

I held him tight and Sammy went crazy.

"IM GOING TO BE A SISTER. WHAT! IM NOT READY! I NEED TIME! GIVE ME MORE TIME MUMMY! CANT YOU JUST KEEP THE BABY IN THERE FOR A FEW MORE YEARS!" Sammy shrieked.

"Honey, you have about eight months to prepare. Get ready." I looked at Calum and his brown eyes held nothing but excitement. That was what I missed most about him.

Suddenly he stepped back and held Sammy.

The room went pitch black and I couldn't see anything.

~

I lost it.

I kept having the same reoccurring nightmare.

The day I told Calum and my family I was pregnant.

Of course the pitch black part didn't happen but that's always how my nightmares would end.

I would be alone and in the dark.

It's been a year now since I told everyone.

I am 22 now.

I lost the baby three months later.

Calum left with Sammy because I was very "unstable".

I would go out drinking every night..

Do things I am not proud of..

And I was deeply depressed for about six months.

I've been alone ever since...

I may not have had the wedding ring anymore on my finger but I still had the promise ring, and for all I know, he could too.

Now that I'm going to therapy I know,

I have to get Calum and Sammy back.

Or my life will forever be stuck in reverse.

~

Literally the last line.

I hate myself.

YEE HAW IM MAKING A SEQUEL.

I think you guys should have guessed it wouldn't be a happyish ending because I'm Kendel and I like to screw with people's emotions.

Okay so when I do the authors note in a couple days I may explain some things about the sequel, maybe not....

Also in the authors note I will be explaining when the sequel will be coming out and when my new book will too!

•VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE•

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.2K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
109K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.
1.2K 167 36
You wanna know the real reason why Luke and Michael hated each other at first? A girl, with the most beautiful long dark brown wavy hair. Eyes so blu...
7.7K 205 31
Is it worth the risk to find love? Luke Hemmings love story