Mental: Sherlock x fem!Reader...

By 221b_blogger101

You move into 221A. You're a forensic scientist. You fall for a sociopath and a psychopath. What more can I s... More

Chapter 1 - Moving in
Chapter 2 - Ordinary people would be scared
Chapter 3 - Music
Chapter 4 - BOOM!
Chapter 5 - Freak
Chapter 6 - Mr. Ewert's a liar
Chapter 8 - Coffee dates and bombs
Chapter 9 - A choice
Chapter 10 - Together
Chapter 11 - A new face
Chapter 12 - Café
1K
Chapter 13 - Awkward
Chapter 14 - The 44th house
Chapter 15 - The Americans?
Chapter 16 - Dinner
Chapter 17 - Miss Heart
2k!
Chapter 18 - News
ATTENTION!
Chapter 20 - Moron
Chapter 21 - Burn
Chapter 22 - Snow
Chapter 23 - A New Case
Chapter 24 - Masked man
Chapter 25 - Pass the ax
Chapter 26 - In court
Chapter 27 - On the run
Chapter 28 - Not just yet...
Chapter 29 - The Fall
Chapter 30 - Biscuits?
Chapter 31 - How it happened
Chapter 32 - 2 years
Chapter 33 - Recovery
Chapter 34 - Madder than ever
Chapter 35 - The reveal
Chapter 36 - Plane
NEW BOOK PREQUEL
NEW BOOK: SEQUEL

Chapter 7 - I know you

6.7K 294 619
By 221b_blogger101

Hey guys! Look I am so so so so sorry if you think this is moving too fast, I think so too! I know that some parts seem over dramatic and I agree it's just that your character has so problems and all and other stuff I can't say. Also, The Great Game takes place over a short period of time, and that was a bad choice on my behalf and I can't say sorry enough! I hope you all don't mind! If you have any writing suggestions or any tips, tricks or ideas please please please feel free to DM or comment at the bottom where I will put either Tip, Trick, or idea so you I know what is what. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️

It was 5 you had 2 hours before he'd pick you up. You rushed out the exit after leaving Sherlock and John. You walked, rather fast, to 221b since it was surprisingly close. While "walking" you were thinking of what you had in your closet. Dress, dress, dress... what dress do I have? I have that marvel dress with Dr strange on it, Benedict Cumberbatch... you sigh in awe he reminded you of Sherlock a bit. Stop! You're going with Jim tonight. Now, what else? I have that maroon dress but that's way too long... You finally reach Baker Street. You dash up the stairs realizing that no one was here. You entered 221c but realized that the door was unlocked. You enter quietly looking around and going to the kitchen quickly grabbing a knife. You enter the only room with its door open, which was your bedroom. You enter the room and point the knife behind the door. No one. You looked in the bathroom and still no one. How odd. Something from the corner of your eye caught your attention. A velvet box with a note.

Wear this - JM

You open the box revealing a beautiful gold necklace with a single diamond in the center. It looked expensive. Looking at the clock you realize its 5:30, you jump in the shower. As you were showering you were thinking of a reason to why this random criminal would just buy you this expensive necklace and ask you to dinner after meeting twice. Now that's very odd. You get out of the shower and dry your hair and put in a (H/S/C) (Hairstyle of choice). You got to your closet and pick out a dress which took longer than expected. until you found the perfect black dress. You found a pair of heels and some jewelry.

Makeup ^

You finished and looked yourself in the mirror. Only one thing missing. You take the velvet box and open it up revealing the necklace, you put it on, shivering at its cold touch. Sighing at the final product you took your heels and walked down the stairs. "(Y/N), we were just about to get food would you like to-" You see Sherlock putting on his coat and John beside him. They look up at you, John had his mouth wide open as Sherlock seemed to freeze in place. "Wow," Sherlock mumbles.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing," Sherlock coughs, grabbing John's attention.

"Uh... Um... yes, would you like to?"

Sherlock's POV

"Sorry, I have somewhere to be"

"Where?"

"Date obviously, John. I thought it would be quite obvious... It must be so boring in that little head of yours," (Y/N) giggles at this.

"Well, how do I look?" She asked gesturing to her choice of outfit. She was gorgeous. From the hair to the hems of her dress she looked beautiful. Her lips natural pink and eyes shadowed lightly, hair put into a (H/S/C).

"Nice," I reply. NICE?! Is that the best you can do? She looks stunning! I scold myself. Looking down at her phone her eyes widen.

"Sorry got to go," She quickly rushed down the stairs.

2nd POV

"For a sociopath, Sherlock, that was surprisingly nice," You hear John say. Sociopath?

"High-functioning sociopath, John," Sherlock corrected. You were so lost in thought you don't even remember putting on your heels or walking out the door. 6:59... 7:00 and at that moment a car pulled up and a door opened up from the other side. Jim came out of the car and opened the door for you.

"Such a gentleman," You smirk.

"Anything for a queen," Queen? I can get used to that again. Wait! No! Stop it (Y/N)! That's all over. Jim gets into the car from the other side. You start to fiddle with your purse. Why were you nervous? I mean you're just going on a date with a criminal who could kill you at any moment. hehe... "You look lovely," You chuckle quietly.

"You don't look too bad yourself,"

Silence.

"You have something on your mind?" He turns to you.

"Yes, why exactly would you want to take me out to dinner?"

"You're interesting," He turns back to face the front. "You aren't boring... Anything else?"

"What is your power status in the criminal world?"

"Now you're getting somewhere!" He leans his body towards you. "Let's just say..." He leans closer to your ear "I'm the king," And that was that. The both of you arrived a few moments later. Just like before he opened your door. You almost forgot he was a criminal. The car sped away as the both of you approached the grand establishment.

"Wow," you mumble, you were in complete and utter awe at its structure. It was beautiful, perfectly cut bushes, fairy lights twirled around each one, a red carpet led to the golden rimmed doors. "Just wow," He held out his arm for you and you took it. In a matter of seconds, you were sat down in the middle of the room at a candlelit dinner. A single purple calla lily... your favorite... "Did you know about me before you saved me from the café druggy?"

He looks up at you for a second before saying "Why would you ask that?" Immediately regretting asking, you dismiss the question as a waiter comes up to the table. She had way too much makeup on and her skirt was way too short you almost snickered but held it in.

"What can I get you?" She asked Jim, trying to sound seductive towards him. Now, this got your blood boiling for some reason.

"I'll get the Pasta with Lamb Ragù," (Tbh, I just searched up "fancy dishes" on google and this came up so...) She nonchalantly jotted down my order not bothering to smile at all as she turned back to Jim who hadn't laid an eye on her.

"I'll take the same and a bottle of Penfolds Grange Shiraz 2009 750mL," (Also searched that up)

"Great choice," She walked off trying to look like a model but failing horribly.

"I don't like her," you grimaced

"Jealous?" Jim smirked. You could just feel the blush creeping up.

"W-whaaaat? Nahhh," You awkwardly laugh.

[Time Skip]

The night went about perfectly, well, except that waiter she was well annoying. Other than that you both had a somewhat normal evening. Though you were rather shocked at the price, Jim told you not to worry. This felt normal, you forgot that he could probably kill 80 people in 2 days, that he could blow up The Big Ben or steal the crown jewels with ease (Foreshadowing hehehe...) "How would you feel about taking a walk?"

"Really?"

"I suppose your flat isn't that far from here,"

"I would like that," This felt oddly familiar, like Deja Vu.

[Time Skip Again]

Your POV

All we did was talk and laugh, well only me, he sorta just smiled. This could be one of the best nights I've ever had in a long time. I've said this a lot but... Jim looked like a normal man, just another person on the street, not a criminal, and certainly not the King of Crime. We approached 221b and I stopped to turn to him. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome, (Y/N)," He kisses my cheek and stuffs his hands in his pockets. He turns on his heel and casually walks away. I touch my cheek and smile to myself as I see him turn the corner. I stand there for a while before realizing how friggin' cold it is out here even with this coat on. I stick my hands in the pocket of my coat feeling for my keys. sighing I open up my small purse and see the keys in there.

Back to 2nd POV because I keep writing it in 2nd POV and don't feel like changing every time

"So?" You hear someone say from behind you.

"Oh, my Castiel!" you quickly cover your mouth as you spin to see Sherlock and John standing there in confusion.

"Castiel?" Sherlock asks. You awkwardly chuckle and rub the back of your neck.

"I-its from a TV show c-called Supernatural..." You trail off.

"So how did your date go?" John asked again

"Really well," You smiled to yourself as you open up the door. You walk up the stairs as Sherlock and John follow behind you. "How did that first case go?" You ask Sherlock.

"That was solved ages ago, I would have thought the reports would be on file... Anderson must've messed up, he was never the brightest," You tilt your head in confusion.

"What do you mean? Didn't you solve it yesterday?"

"No, no that was the case of Mr. Monkford..."

"Yes, that's what I meant... Was there another case?"

"Yes... the day you started work actually,"

"Come inside, I'll put the kettle on," John said

You nod "Just let me change," and rush up the stairs. You slip on a (fandom) shirt with (character) on it and some sweatpants with (fandom) logo on it and rush downstairs. You had become very comfortable with the two downstairs even in a short period of time they were somewhat very open with you and you were thrilled. "So, what was the first case?" You ask entering the flat.

"An old case... one that got me into criminology," Sherlock points to his chair with his violin string. You plop down on Sherlock's chair as John's hands you a cup of tea, his mouth slightly open... like in shock? Did I do something wrong? you thought

"John... Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah,"

"Ok then... Um, so you were saying?" You look at Sherlock who was standing by the window.

"Yes, the case was one that got me into criminology. Initially ruled to be an accident, the police ruled the death to be drowning in a London pool. The "drowning" of Carl Powers," Your eyes widen.

"Tad bit dramatic, Sherlock," John says as he lifts the tea to his lips. His eyes land on you. "Something wrong, (Y/N)?"

"Carl Powers... h-he went to my school," You turn to Sherlock who had frozen in place.

"Carl went to your school?" John asked, now curious.

"Y-yeah, I remember a boy trying to solve it, I was in the same year as him, I think," You let out a small laugh. "He pestered the police saying it was murder... guess he was right! I think his name was something "H"... Wallace? Wade? Wesley? W-,"

"William," Sherlock said in a monotone voice.

"That's right!- How did you know?"

"Just a guess," Sherlock picks up his violin and starts to play. You sit there and skim through your thoughts.

~~~

OOPS! Sorry guys! this was almost 2000 words just its bitsy more! but I have to leave it somewhere!

Stay Alive! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12.5K 43
#1 in #sherlock #5 in #sherlock #7 in #johnwatson #1 in #sherlockholmes 8/9/22 (All rankings are out of 1,000+) She finally moved out of her adopted...
77.8K 1.4K 113
Preferences and imagines of the BBC Sherlock Holmes characters. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!! Request as much as you like!! Please request anything, you wo...
2.5K 286 26
#1 in ynstories (17/07/2022) You are the best assassin in history, the most ruthless, the most efficient of them all. The day you were sent to kill S...
1.1K 83 23
Y/n Baxter's life has always been full of unexpected and dangerous twists and turns. Her neighbour in 221b won't make that any different. Especially...