Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

Von IamJi-ya

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 26

3.9K 175 158
Von IamJi-ya

Third Person's POV

"Jaeminnie! Wake up time for school!" Jaehyun yelled really loud causing Jaemin to groan and cover himself with his blanket blocking Jaehyun's noise

"Yah! Na Jaemin wake up or else---"

"Okay okay chill bro I'm up!" Jaemin rose up from his bed with his hands up in a surrender gesture. Jaehyun just laughed at the younger's actions leaving him to prepare.

"New school, new environment and probably new friends." Jaemin muttered to himself sinking the information that this is the first day of being a college student with Mark, Donghyuck, Renjun and Jeno. Mark decided to stop for a year to wait for Donghyuck so that they can go together, as for Chenle and Jisung they are still in their last year in highschool pouting insisting that they can take an exam for grade acceleration but Mark didn't allowed them.

Jaemin is currently on his washed out colored jeans as he stares at the bunch of shirts to pair up with it inside his closet when someone entered his room but he didn't bother to look at the person since he immediately went to Jaemin wrapping his muscular arms on Jaemin's waist pressing their bodies with each other.

"Good morning Jeno Lee." Jaemin greeted still thinking what shirt to put on.

"Hmm, morning babe. You smell good." Jeno replied burying his face on the younger's neck taking in his scent.

"Yah it tickles." Jaemin laughed a bit as he raise his head up to look at Jaemin.

"What are you doing?"

"Choosing a shirt?"

"Wear this one." Jeno grabbed a baby pink sweater for Jaemin to wear.

"Okay thanks." Jaemin said grabbing the sweater kissing Jeno's cheek.

Both gaysㅡ guys went down to the living room where Jaehyun and Taeyong is waiting for them.

"Looking good for the first day." Jaehyun commented as he saw his brother.

"I always look good, you're just too occupied with Taeyong-hyung's looks." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he smirked seeing his brother blush. Jaehyun might be a tiny bitsy confident gay but that confidence isn't enough for him to admit that he likes Taeyong.

"Really?" Taeyong asked eyeing Jaehyun who denied it strongly.

"Don't listen to him! Let's just go!" Jaehyun stomped his feet walking ahead making the men left in the living laugh out loud due to Jaehyun's defensiveness.

"I can hear you idiots!" Jaehyun yelled that just made them laugh more as they followed Jaehyun to finally go to school. Jaehyun is already in his third year, Taeyong on his fourth year while Jaemin and Jeno on their very first year in college.

They reached school and saw Donghyuck, Mark and Renjun on the school gates probably waiting for them. They decided to get off there to go and see their friends instead of going to the parking lot together with the two older guys in the car. Jaemin and Jeno approached the three guys, holding hands that caught some of the student's attention. Some are disappointed since both guys have the looks, some are squealing and fangirling finding the couple cute and some other students giving them the look of disapproval, well we can't avoid people like them. We need to deal with their kind.

"Will you stop it? It's only the first day." Hyuck sassed rolling his eyes but a small smile is plastered on his face.

"We are not doing anything tho." Jeno said innocently as he simply snaked an arm around Jaemin's lower back pulling the younger sideways towards his direction because he saw some guys and girls checking Jaemin out. Well, he can't blame them, he himself, knows how attractive Jaemin can get but he needs to protect what's his and will make sure every single soul in this school will know that Jaemin is taken and is already his.

"Yeah sure, holding hands while walking with smiles on your faces in front of the school's gate is surely nothing." Renjun said rolling his eyes at Jeno who just gave him his signature smile.

"Whatever let's just get inside by the way, what block are you?" Mark asked draping an arm on Donghyuck's shoulders.

"B." Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno said together.

"We aren't in the same class, Mark and I are on block C." Donghyuck said pouting a bit. He's half happy and half sad, half happy because he can be with Mark all day but half sad since his best friends are on the same block and got himself separated from them.

"So I guess we're parting ways in here, see you later guys." Mark said waving goodbye to the other three, as he and Donghyuck headed 4 rooms away from the trio's classroom.

Unlike the usual classroom arrangement in highschool that the chairs are by twos, now the chair arrangements are just next to each other and an aisle on the center dividing the chairs on the right side and left side.

Of course Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun sat next to each other with Jaemin in the middle Jeno on the right side of Jaemin and Renjun on the left. One by one or with their own groups, students filled the room as small chatters and some laughter from the other students filled the room. The three are just also talking by themselves but upon the entry of two girls Jeno and Renjun stopped talking and whipped their heads at the door's direction that confused Jaemin. He looked as well at the direction of the door seeing a blonde and a raven haired girl enter the room. Jaemin and the blonde girl had an eye contact but Jaemin looked away first, the next group to enter after both girls made Jeno ball his fist, Renjun grit his teeth and made Jaemin terrified. Some familiar faces entered their classroom with the shortest among them throwing a smirk on Jaemin's direction changing his eye color into crimson red for a bit that made Jaemin more scared than he already is, Jeno and Renjun caught that too. They want to throw their fists at him for making Jaemin scared but they know better and chose no to beat the shit of them right there.

"Hojung's group." Jeno whispered as he grabbed Jaemin who's now literally shaking. He hugged the younger close to him hiding Jaemin's face on the crook of his neck throwing a glare to Chan's direction.

"Nana, it's okay. You're okay, Jeno and I are with you. They can't touch you. Calm down." Renjun said using a soft tone to calm the youngest male who already has small tears in his eyes. Jaemin nodded latching off Jeno but still holding his hand tight as if he doesn't want to let got of the older. Renjun, on the other hand, started to run his hand on Jaemin's back soothingly helping the younger to calm down.

Not long after the teacher for their first subject in the morning entered, of course introducing himself and followed by the introduction of the students since it the first day of school. Variety of attitudes can already be seen just by listening and watching them introduce themselves.

"Hi! I'm Kang Yuchan but you can call me Chan or Channie, whatever you want. It's nice meeting all of you." He is the first one from Hojung's group to introduce himself. He sounds bubbly and friendly but Jeno, Renjun especially Jaemin, know better than to believe that facade.

"Hello everyone! Lee Junyoung at your service but I prefer to be called Jun. It's nice meeting you all." Just like Chan, Jun had a chocolate brown hair. What made Jeno ball his fist is that Jun threw a smirk at them then stared at Jaemin sharply making the honey-haired male go weak. They didn't sense any power radiating off from Jun to Jaemin that made them to come up with a hypothesis that someone is doing this to Jaemin and surely will find them and make them stop.

"Kim Kijoong." This blonde male that is next to Jun shortly introduced himself once again throwing a cold glance to Jeno's direction before sitting back again. It's now Jaemin's time stand up and introduced himself. He tried to compose himself before standing up. He stood up with his hand still intertwined with Jeno as the older giving him a little squeeze from time to time. Jaemin's emotions is weakening Jeno but still bearable.

"Yah Huang Renjun, you cannot take so much of Jaemin's fear. We can't have you wrecking the whole school on the first day." Jeno whispered to Renjun who's now sweating and breathing heavily.

"But Nana is trembling." Renjun replied as he watch Jaemin tremble while introducing himself.

"I'm absorbing his fear too Renjun unlike you it flows to me freely since I'm his mate." Jeno said rubbing circles on the back of Jaemin's hands using his thumb to comfort the younger.

"N-nice meeting you all." Jaemin said immediately sitting back and lean on Renjun hiding his face on the crook of his neck sighing heavily as Jeno came up to introduce himself.

"Okay next." The teacher said signalling the first girl who has a blonde hair to introduce herself. The girl stood up with an expressionless face making her intimidating but then she smiled her eyes turning into crescents changing the intimidating atmosphere around her as she bows first before starting her introduction.

"Hello! I'm Hong Euijin. Nice to meet you all and I hope we'll have a great school year together." She looked at Jaemin straight in his eyes while saying her last sentence. She's smiling but Renjun caught that small smirk that passed by her lips when she looked at Jaemin who let out a scared whimper.

"Jeno, she's the one." He whispered to Jeno.

"I know." Jeno said and then paid attention to the girl next to Euijin who gave them an apologetic smile before starting.

"I'm Bae Yebin (I changed her surname), I'm related to Bae Wohee the current council president. It's nice to meet you all." Yebin's sweet voice captured many hearts and her innocent smile got them staring at her while she was talking. All of them introduced themselves and after that the teacher gave a seat work that is done by threes, Jeno and Renjun answered the problem by themselves since Jaemin is getting worse as the time pass by, the only thing they could wish right now is get away from this room and from Euijin who's making Jaemin like this.

--

Lunch break took over and as fast as they could Jeno and Renjun took Jaemin out of the room and just texted Mark and Donghyuck to meet them at the cafeteria. Jaemin calmed down after getting a good distance away from their classroom making Jeno and Renjun let out a sigh of relief. He calmed down but Jeno can still feel Jaemin being scared, his heart is still pounding like crazy and the crease on his forehead is still visible. Not a little later, Mark and Donghyuck appeared and took their sit.

"What's happening to him?" Donghyuck pointed at Jaemin worriedly looking at his best friend.

"Remember Hojung's group? Some of them are our classmates and a gifted fiend (blood sucking vampire) is using her power on Jaemin making him tremble and be scared for nothing." Jeno stated his hand balled into a fist as Donghyuck's eyes changed

"J-Jeno..." Jaemin called Jeno as he start to tremble because of for fear again with tears on his eyes that are about to fall. Jeno immediately hugged the younger beside him hiding Jaemin's face on his chest as the younger snaked his arms around Jeno's waist gripping on the older's shirt as tight as he could. Seeing Jaemin react this way Renjun immediately look around to find a certain someone causing Jaemin to be like this, then again he saw Euijin smirking at him. Donghyuck saw this and immediately got the idea that she is the one causing Jaemin to be like this. He was about to get up and go to Euijin but was held back by Mark forcefully pulling him down.

"Mark let me go." Donghyuck sternly said but Mark didn't moved a muscle he stared back at Donghyuck shaking his head 'no'.

"Hey guys, fancy seeing you here." A certain someone approached their table smiling at them.

"Kaira and Suji, hi." Renjun greeted back on behalf of the others offering a sit for the two. Kaira looked at Jaemin then glared at Euijin's direction. Suji gave her a pat on the shoulder before sitting on the chair Renjun offered for them.

"Jaemin-ah, calm down. It's okay now sweetie." She whispered on Jaemin's ear audible enough for Jeno to hear as well. Kaira ruffled Jaemin's hair as the younger stopped trembling and calm down. She looked again at Euijin with her cold eyes but then smirk when she saw Euijin frown.

"How did you do that?" Renjun ask seeing Jaemin calmly sleeping in Jeno's arms. Kaira just smiled and suggested to start eating before break ends.

Renjun can't get his mind off about what just Kaira did to Jaemin and cancelled Euijin's power. He looked meaningfully at the girl enjoying her food while thinking,

Kim Kaira, what are you?

--

I'm sorry Nana babe. I'm sorry because NoMin moments aren't that strong and cute. I'm alive just half dead.

YEY! JUST DON'T MIND KAIRA HAHAHAHAHA! Sooooo hiiiiii~ UNI.T and UNB on our area! Keeeeeeeh byeeeee waaaaaaaaaavyyuuuuu 💕💕💕
-Ji

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 43 6
Teaming up with your 'rival' for a competition never sounded like a good idea. "Tell me you want this too," Jaemin whispers. It sounds like he's plea...
162K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
155K 5.6K 19
[Lee Jeno + Na Jaemin] Everyone sees it. The temptation, the love, the lust. Everyone knows that Jaemin and Jeno, have a thing for each other, even t...
249K 13K 38
you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin.