Lady Dancer Ten husbends

By moeunsotheary

She was a showgirl at a bar in modern times, making a clean and honest living, yet enjoyed playing a game of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7&8
CHAPTER 9&10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
CHAPTHER 24-29
CHAPTHER 30-35
CHAPTER 36-40
CHAPTER 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
CHAPTER 56-60
CHAPTER 61-65
CHAPTER 66-70
CHAPTER 76-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-207 end

CHAPTER 71-75

229 4 0
By moeunsotheary

71

"Hey, Fan brother's injury is gone, Jier does not need to help." Fan Qiuyan smiled softly, like a green bamboo. Exudes a sense of loneliness.
  "How about that, Jier is trying to get some oil. I don't see Fan brother in one day. Jier thought very much, ah~" Jier had a big kiss on his handsome face. Then he took him to the snow yard.
  Fan Qiuyan took the whole picture with Ji Er and turned to look at Ji Er. The star was dyed with a illusion, and Jun’s face floated with a faint blush. There was no such thing as a secular thing in the little woman’s mind. She is free to do whatever she wants, sweet and lovely, and kind of heart, why the younger brother does not like her. Just because she has more men? Then, how can a woman's body be everywhere, but her smart heart is unique.
  "Hey, why are you looking at Jier, isn't Jier too beautiful?" Jier squinted at him.
  "Hey." Fan Qiuyan smiled. "Ji Er is really beautiful."
  "Cut, it is stinky, a lot of girls who look better than Jier, Jier has no ass and no chest, and men don't like it." I laughed at myself.
  "Nonsense, how can Jier compare with those women, in the heart of Fan brother, Ji Er is as beautiful as a fairy." Fan Qiuyan is a sweet talk.
  "Fan brother, you are too exaggerated, saying that you are a fairy, everyone believes, saying that I am a fairy, I guess everyone wants to vomit, and at most it is a demon girl, Fan brother, you are finished." Jier provokes a thrush Look at him.
  "Do not allow nonsense, what demon woman, Fan brother said that the fairy is a fairy." Fan Qiuyan looked down on her face, he was not allowed to swear.
  "Hey, I said you are finished." Jier Jiao smiled.
  "What is it?" Fan Qiuyan was fooled.
  "Fan brother must have liked Jier, hehe." Jier put a small mouth in his ear and whispered. Two people have entered the snow house, and several men are outside, seeing two people come in! I look at the two people.
  Fan Qiuyan's handsome face was a big red, his ears were hot, and he looked at the eyes of Jier, but he knew that his heart had lost his rhythm.
  "Fan brother, where did you go, hurt better?" Situ Yi opened. Speaking also relieved Fan Qiuyan’s embarrassment.
  "Hey, thank you for your concern, the injury is much better. I can't sleep and go out drinking in the middle of the night." Fan Qiuyan gently left Jier's little hand that grabbed his arm.
  "Fan brother, you seem to have a lot of alcohol addiction." Situ Yi frowned, he has heard him go to drink many times.
  "Hey, little habits, nothing, I am a little tired, go to sleep, you talk." Fan Qiuyan smiled and looked at everyone, went to his room.
  On the face of the thin, the second prince, the water is bamboo, Fan Qiuyan stunned, and his face once again smiled and said: "The poison of the second prince can be removed."
  "Thank you Fan Xiong, it is no problem." Punch.
  "That's good, if you don't die, you will have a blessing, don't think too much." Fan Qiuyan comforted.
  "Thank you for your help, otherwise you don't know how to be good."
  "Oh, don't be polite, everyone is a family, go to the break first, the second prince please." Fan Qiuyan gently smiled and walked Close to his room, close the door, the smile on his face is hidden.
  The otter bamboo walked out of the house, and Murong Lingquan was pulling Jier and I didn’t know what to say. The child’s face was angry, and when he saw him, he immediately smiled.
  "Two princes, how come you out, you have to take a rest." Jier laughed and came to Murong Lingquan with her hand and knocked it off. This guy actually said that tonight, he promised. The star's.
  "Thank you, Ji Er, I am fine now, yes, everyone will call me '潇竹' in the future." Tsing Yi wide sleeves his face is lonely.
  "That Jier called you bamboo brother, no, the water brother is good, the water is tender and tender, I like it." Jier dog can't change the food, and he plays the handsome guy.
  "Ji Er! Murong Lingquan shouted in a depressed mood.
  "What do you do, my ears are not stunned, you don't have to be so loud. "Jier didn't look back, and laughed at the other people."
  Murong Lingquan rushed up and pulled her away: "You are not allowed to seduce men everywhere!" Well, this little man is now a man of Ji Er, who is qualified to take care of her.
  Jier mouth smacked straight: "When I seduce a man, Wang Ye, you can't be pure in your head. Is it that my brother is seduce, isn't the man here seduce me?" Also gave him a look.
  Ji Er’s words were unintentional, and the listener had a heart. Yan Yue immediately looked at Situ Yi, and Situ Yi smiled at him, and Yan Yue immediately turned a blind eye, and she was not seduce by her.
  "Ji Er, Fan Xiong is okay?" Stars are afraid that the two will quarrel. Transfer the topic immediately.
  "There must be something, you don't know. I just taught him to play guitar. He actually explained Tiantian. Isn't that strange?" Jier opened Murong Lingquan and walked to the side of the star, pulling up his injured hand. Look
  closely , "Is it still hurting?" " Not hurting." Stars looked at her little face pettingly.
  "Fan brother seems to go to drink lately. Does he have any thoughts?" Situ Yi also interjected.
  "This man is mysterious, martial arts is strong, and I don't know who he is?" Yan Yue also frowned and walked over.
  "I don't care, Fan brother is good to Jier anyway." Jier is very simple.
  "I, I want to ask, when my father was stabbed that night, Fan Xiong was not there?" The water bamboo is strange. Fan Qiuyan’s martial arts are as high as they said, how could he be escaped by the assassin that night? .
  "At that time, Fan Xiong happened to go to the latrine. When he came back, you were poisoned, and Jier was taken away. He found no one to find Ji Er and the assassin for a long time. He blamed himself for a long time." Situ Yikai opened. Road.
  "It seems that it is God's will. When Fan Xiong is going to be there, things may not be like this. Just because of his skill, he is afraid that no one can be enemies in the world." Stars saw Fan Qiuyan at that night. Lu Zhizhi.
  "What! Royal?" Situ Yi was scared again.
  "Yes, I don't think I have to work hard for 20 years." The stars were depressed.
  "Study brother, what's the matter with you?" Jier looked at his handsome face and couldn't help but wonder.
  "No, nothing."
  "Stuart, do you know who Fan brother is?" Yan Yue immediately asked.
  "I, I am not sure, but I heard that the 'white-faced coldjun' on the rivers and lakes will be
  suffocating a few years ago." "White-faced cold Jun, I also know, but this person is a murderous madman, even killing the nine gates. After a hundred people disappeared without a trace. It is impossible for Fan brother." Yan Yue immediately shook his head.
  "How is that person looking?" Jier asked again.
  "Nobody knows that he wears a white mask and sees that his true face is dead." Situ Yi calmed down.
  "The man will also be suffocating? Is there anyone else in the rivers and lakes that can be deflated?"
  "I only know him one. So I will think of it.
  "And, the murderous scorpion of a hundred years ago will also be deflated, and Our old minister, Xi Lanxiong, will also be defensive, and there will be not much anger, but it is not without it. "The squid bamboo plucked in.
  "But it’s too horrible to be as young as Fan Xi’s younger? "Situ Yi just can't figure it out.
  "Stuart brother means that Fan brother is the white-faced cold Jun? "Jier raised an eyebrow.
  "I, I just doubt. "Situ Yi is a little embarrassed.
  "I haven't heard that the white-faced cold Jun is a sound idiot. Fan's unique weapon is Yuxi. "Xingchen participated in the discussion.
  Situ Yi said with great sorrow: "I just talked about it. Fan Xiong is kind and good. How could it be a murderous madman? I guessed it." "
  Hey, Situ brother doesn't matter, it's always people who think about it, but Fan brother is such a savage person, if it is a murderous madman, it is estimated that Jier is really a fairy in the sky." "Ji Er thought of Fan Qiuyan's metaphor to her.
  "You? fairy? "Yan Yuexing is round and vomiting.
  " What do you mean? "Ji Er immediately pouted.
  "Look at their faces, your fairy?" Yan Yue called Jier to see everyone's face.
  "Yan brother, you are looking for death!" Jier suddenly rushed toward Yan Yue. This guy is too irritating.
  Yan Yue jumped into the hospital after a volley, and Ji Er flipped five heads and jumped in front of him. A pair of small hands grabbed him again.
  "Catch you awesome!" Yan Yue played a big heart.
  Ji Er was provoked by fire, and his three flying knives at his wrist flew directly to his crotch. After being scared by Yin Yuechen, the child was tied to a small flying knife every day.
  "Ah, Jier, you are swearing!" Yan Yue immediately rushed and jumped up.
  Ji Er sneered, and the whole light body flew up, and it was necessary to catch Yan Yue’s clothes.
  Although Yan Yue is not more than Fan Qiuyan, but he is also a master of martial arts, slamming his breath and sighing. Jier didn't catch it and fell down, so her face was distorted.
  "Hey, can't catch it!" Yan Yue said.
  "Hey, who can help me catch him, Jier will kiss you!" Jier shouted at the men in the corridor.
  Suddenly Murong Lingquan first vacated to Yan Yue.
  "Wow. Jier, you are rogue." Yan Yue wants to escape, there is a single hand blocked by the stars, Situ Yi also followed.
  "You are a heavy friend!" Yan Yue shouted, jumping up and down, dangerous.
  Suddenly, in front of Jier’s eyes, a green shadow flashed, and Yan Yue’s 'ah’ sounded. Under the attack of the three men, the second prince who was attacked had a point in the aisle and could not move in the courtyard.
  "Ji Er. You are too mean!" Yan Yuekou can still say.
  "Hey, haven't you heard a word? For the purpose, you don't have to resort!" Jier proudly pulled the skirt, smoothed her long hair and came to Yan Yue.
  "You, what do you want?" Yan Yue looked at her little face and felt a hair.
  "Oh, no problem. Last night, I didn't mention the powder. I still have a little bit of it. If I don't want to give it to my brother, I don't have a woman." Hee scared him, a white little hand would go down. touch.
  "Ah, Jier, don't." Yan Yue screamed in horror.
  "Ji Er, what is not lifting powder?" "Murong Lingquan asked the exit to know what it was, suddenly a handsome face red," Jier, how can you do this! "
  Ah, why can't you, and then you will be painted again, see if you can still lift." "Jier reached out and threatened him.
  "Ah. "Mu Rong Lingquan immediately turned and left, a face scared white, if he did not lift, how to love Nie in the evening. The
  other three men are straight-eyed, watching the child's little hand to Yan Yue's pants Go, my heart is shocked, this woman is too violent.
  "Ah..." Yan Yue screamed, scared away the countless birds on the tree.
  "What are you doing, I have not touched it yet." "Ji Er was scared by his voice and his ears were stunned.
  "Don't touch, Jier, Yan Gege surrendered." "Yan Yue immediately whispered.
  "Really? Will you bully Jier in the future? "Ji Er looked at his little hand and stared at him with a big eye.
  "No, no. "Yue Yuexiao laughs.
  "Isn't you beautiful? "Is it like a fairy?" Jier asked again.
  "Floating, beautiful, like a fairy, too like, Jier is the most beautiful woman in the world." Yan Yue said that he wants to vomit.
  "Oh, true and false." Jier smirked and smiled, letting Yan Yue mouth twitch.
  "Ji Er, let go of Yan Gege." Yan Yue pity, next time he definitely does not do this stupid thing, because this woman is both mean and shameless...
  "Oh, okay, look at your handsome share." Shangrao took you." Ji's pair of small hands slammed on his handsome face.
  Yanyue acupoints were immediately untied, and the glamorous Jun face was smashed on both sides, screaming at several men. "You, you are not friends."
  " Hey, do n't wash your face, don't lift the powder ." Oh, if you face it, I am not responsible." Ji Er scared him again.
  "Ah..." Yan Yue scared and immediately yelled and ran into the house.
  “Ha ha ha ha...” Ji Er immediately smiled and bent. “God, it’s so funny, hahaha.”
  “Hey. Jier, are you kidding him?” Situ Yi also smiled.
  "Haha, yeah, I have nothing to do with the powder, and wait for the next accident to touch the stars and the prince, and who is looking for someone to cry, hahaha." Jier is not blocked.
  Stars and Murong Lingquan suddenly blushing do not know how to do well, this woman does not know how to write shame?
  The otter bamboo really can't eat the water's unrestrained, blushing and turning away.
  "Oh, my brother, Jier, I haven't thank you yet." Jier immediately rushed up to hug him and kissed him on his crystal clear face. "Wow, really tender." Shuizhuzhu stood motionless. It was so indecent as she was.
  "Sister brother also wants one!" Jier jumped to Situ Yi again, giving him a heavy kiss on his face, and Situ Yi blushed.
  "And me." Murong Lingquan immediately pulled back her.
  "Okay." Jier kissed him on his thin lips, and Murong Lingquan smirked. He is different.
  Then Ji Er went to the front of the stars and threw a glare at him. "Star, are we good at night?" The meaning is too obvious.
  The stars immediately became blushing, and Murong Lingquan immediately turned black.
  "Well, everyone is hurting now, we are going to leave Yangzhou, we have to prepare things on the road, and Jier and my mother are going to take a luxury carriage. We play games and go to Beijing." Jier clap and announce Road.
  We dispersed operations, Ji children came shy of water in front of bamboo Xiao said:. "Water brother, you do not worry, Ji children but also is crazy, when you put Ji children look like a little crazy,"
  "ho ho , Jier, you are so happy." Shui Shuizhu is envious, and the father is dead. He seems to have no reason to be happy.
  "Hey, happy is to find it yourself, the dead is gone, if you are not happy to live, your father will not feel at ease in the spirit of heaven." Jier comforted.
  "But the murderer did not find it, Xifan did not know how, I am very worried."
  "How far is Xifan from Yangzhou?" Jier curious.
  "It's very far away. It takes two months to ride a horse, and it has to climb over the mountains."

72

"Mom, is it so far?" Jier immediately dismissed the idea of ​​going to Xifan. She didn't want to be exhausted.
  "Don't you come down with your next hand?" Jier tangled.
  "Well, the whole black wind is scattered, only me." The sound of the bamboo is so hoarse.
  "That kills a thousand knives, it is too embarrassing, but water brother, you said that it is possible that your five emperors want to marry?"
  "It is possible that the five emperors and fathers have been wrong, sometimes on the court At the time, Wuhuangshu will quarrel with his father. This is what the ministers know."
  "Can't be so decisive, the dog that usually calls will not bite." Jier's intuition is not his five emperors, because some people are so stupid, In front of everyone, I quarreled with the king of Xifan.
  "If it weren't for the five emperors, then it must not be the people of Xifan, but the people of the Central Plains would kill the father, but the father did not offend the Central Plains?"
  "You don't know, let's go to Beijing first. Let the nine kings explore, the most important thing now is to send people to Xifan, tell the most trustworthy people about the death of the Western King, this person must have the strength to control the Western Fan, not let the West Fan happen The riots." Jier cautiously said.
  "I also thought about this problem. I wanted to go back only, but I want to catch the murderer, but who can I send?"
  "This? People here, except Wei Jia, others are definitely not willing." Wei Jia is the personal guard of Wang Ye. When I turn back, I talk to Wang Ye. Who is the most reliable who you think is there?”
  “Three emperors, he is steady and restrained, has always helped the father, and the prestige is also very good. It should be able to calm down the incident. And the three emperors and the mother are cousins, there should be no problem."
  "Well, that's good, water brother, you can rest assured that we are so many people, we can find the murderer." Smile.
  "Thank you for the water, without you, I really don't know what to do." Shuizhuzhu sincerely thank you.
  "Hey, thank you, dance with Jier in the future, and help Jier to make big money." Jier would do a loss business.
  "Ah?" The bamboo does not understand.
  "Hey, let's talk about it later." Jier's mouth smirked and laughed. "Now, you have to eat more, your body is too thin, and the man still has to be a little bit masculine. Go back and let Yan brother help you with some. The medicine that regulates the body, you look like this, the woman sees it and wants to be indecent, and it is the kind that puts you under your body. Do you say that you are willing?" Jier picked up the eyebrow.
  "Ah!" Shui Yuzhuton was flushed with his face, and Jier took the opportunity to touch his face: "Hey, really tender."
  ...
  Fan Qiuyan sleeps until midnight, his stomach is hungry, and he looks for something. Eat, I heard Jier in the room of the stars, a slightly seductive voice has been drilled into his ears, he wants to listen to it is difficult, suddenly the whole face is hot, and the body becomes stiff until Jier and the stars With a gasping, he realized that he had stood for nearly a moment, and his feet could not be opened like a root.
  That night, Fan Qiuyan dreamed, and the gentle and pleasant dream of Ji Er held him, kissed his thin lips, only wearing a sexy dance dress, sticking his body, he could clearly feel the bump The figure.
  Ji's hand slowly helped him undress, as if he was magically walking up the river, let him boil.
  "Fan brother..." Jier Hanchun's big eyes looked at his star, making him blush, and the little hand on his body slowly slid down.
  "Ji Er..." Fan Qiuyan was moved and the whole body was shaking.
  "Fan brother, help Jier undress." Jier smiled at his red face.
  "Ah, oh." Fan Qiuyan stupidly pulled Ji's dance clothes, but he couldn't take it off. He was so anxious that he was sweating.
  "Oh, this is the case." Jier reached up and revealed the buckle at the armpit, and he untied her.
  The snowy whiteness suddenly jumped into his eyes, his face was redder and his body was hotter.
  "Stupid, still not?" Jier gently patted his face, and his small mouth kissed his thin lips again.
  Fan Qiuyan immediately turned around and pressed Jier down to his body. His clothes were taken off and slowly covered in the small body of Jier.
  The two tongues are madly lingering until they can't breathe each other.
  The big hand caressed the skin that was smooth and fat on Jier's body, until the poor dance pants of Ji Erhao were torn off.
  "Ah, Fan brother, Jier wants..." Jier's slutty temptation is good, and his legs are on his waist.
  He finally couldn't stand it, and he fell asleep...
  Fan Qiuyan suddenly woke up, his forehead was full of sweat, his face was red, and the quilt was wet, making him feel uncomfortable, and he actually dreamed of doing it with Jier. Love, God, do you want her too much?
  The sky was bright outside, and I quickly got up to sort the quilt, but this 'horse horse galloping picture' was too big to make him blush, and he didn't know how to deal with it. He couldn't get outside to get a quilt.
  At this moment, the door knocked and Jier opened the door.
  "Fan brother, you are fine, I didn't see you up yesterday, and Jier is very worried!" Jier quickly walked to the bed.
  Fan Qiuyan was so scared that he was blushing and put the quilt into a ball and stuffed it in the corner of the bed.
  "Fan brother, what are you doing in a panic and doing something bad?" Jier strangely said that he didn't talk, and Jun's face was not normal, and it was even more strange to see him throwing a quilt.
  "Ah, I, I'm fine, Jier, go, let's have breakfast." Fan Qiuyan turned around and grabbed Ji's shoulder and pushed her out.
  Ji Er is even more strange. Fan Qiuyan never took the initiative to build her shoulders. It must be weird.
  "Fan brother, do you hide any good things, look at Jier." Jier turned around and broke away from Fan Qiuyan's hand like a muddy stalk. He ran to the bed and immediately climbed up to reveal the quilt.
  Fan Qiuyan was shocked, and his figure flashed. He grabbed the quilt in front of Jier, and this was what he saw. How can he face her in the future?
  "Hey. Fan brother, do you look at Jier? It must be baby." Jier immediately went to pull.
  "Ji Er, don't make trouble, nothing." Fan Qiuyan anxiously said.
  "I don't believe, there is nothing you can't show me!" The more he said that Jier was more curious, the whole person climbed onto Fan Qiuyan's back and snatched the quilt with him.
  Fan Qiuyan clung to the quilt, he must not see him.
  "Fan brother, don't you look at Jier?" Jier climbed on him, his head on his head.
  "Ji Er, there is really nothing!" Fan Qiuyan was flushed and could not let go. The soft body of this little woman was so pressed on him, and he thought of the dream of last night.
  "Oh, okay, don't look at it, I tickle it." Jier squirmed his arm in his arm.
  "Hey, Jier, don't make trouble, hahaha." Fan Qiuyan couldn't help but laugh, but still didn't let the quilt.
  "Oh, great, don't let it go." Jier suddenly tickles in his body.
  "Ha ha ha, Ji Er, forgive, don't scratch. Hahaha." Fan Qiuyan laughed and tears came out, but the heart is bitter, this little woman is not afraid of the spirit of the Yellow River, he is really scared, I can't beat her out with a palm.
  "Don't let go, don't let go, I can take off your pants!" Jier said that she would go to pull Fan Qiuyan's pants.
  "Ah, don't!" Fan Qiuyan finally pulled his quilt and pulled his own pants. Jier fluttered and grabbed the quilt and flipped it over.
  Then I saw that the horse was stunned, and then the little face burned uncontrollably. Then I looked at Fan Qiuyan, who was full of horror and self-confidence. The atmosphere was very different, and Fan Qiuyan’s face was getting whiter. .
  "Fan brother, you, you?" Jier certainly knows what it is? It’s just that she really can’t think of it.
  Fan Qiuyan looked at Jier in horror and slammed his head on the pillow. He had no face to see anyone.
  Jier was sober. Stretched him and said: "Fan brother, what are you doing, this is normal."
  Fan Qiuyan is like an ostrich close to his face.
  "Really, every man will have this time. This only means that you are a real man. If you don't believe you can ask them, they must have had it." Jier wants to laugh, this fairy-like man I did a vulgar thing, I am afraid that I can’t pass this.
  “Really?” Fan Qiuyan did not believe in the sullen question.
  "Really, Ji Er has heard a lot of people say that this happens when a man has just developed into a real man. Later, when you want a woman, this will happen. This will happen when you have a spring dream. Nothing is so embarrassing."
  "You, who did you listen to?" Fan Qiuyan finally turned his face to the side and looked at Jier with one eye.
  "Hey, anyway, Jier knows it, Fan brother is thinking of a woman or a spring dream?" Jier saw him better, can not help but have a heart of ridicule.
  "Ah. I, I don't." Fan Qiuyan blushes like a fire.
  "Okay, no, no, get up, this is going to the sun, or else it will not be covered at night." Jier said, he wanted to take the quilt out.
  "Ah, Jier, don't!" Fan Qiuyan could not afford to lose this face.
  "Ah, what should I do?" Jier had no choice.
  "I, I will fix it, you, you go out." Fan Qiuyan does not want to see Jier at all.
  "Oh, that's alright, hey, come out, we have a lot of things to do today." Jier couldn't help but smile, then threw the quilt to him and went out.
  Fan Qiuyan dared to get up from the bed, looked at the closed door, then look at the quilt, want to cry the heart, why this little woman is so curious.
  "Oh, yes." Jier opened the door again.
  "Ah." Fan Qiuyan was so scared that he buried his face in the pillow.
  "Hey, what? Hey, I want to say that I am going to the street to buy some shrimps, to help you make up, it is very hurtful." Finished closing the door.
  Fan Qiuyan looked up and immediately reddened his head.
  "Fan brother, still forgot to say." Ji Er is trying to tease him, the door is opened again...
  "Ah!" Fan Qiuyan screamed again.
  "Van brother is so powerful, this map is really big! Hahaha..." Jier finally laughed and left the door.
  Fan Qiuyan's mouth is straight, and the only thing he wants to do now is vomiting blood. His perfect image is completely gone.
  ...
  Jier wears ordinary ordinary, really came to the market to buy shrimp, the stars recovered a face of cold, followed by her, see her all the way laughing, and the more laughter is outrageous, can not help but black line, this small Women don’t know what to smoke today.
  I bought a lot of shrimps and crabs, as well as the fish and vegetables she loved. I just wanted to leave the market and heard a news and let her stop.
  "Don't you hear about it? Yesterday tomorrow, two bodies were floating in the lake, so terrible, those tourists were all scared away." Aunt was a big brother and was chatting with several women.
  "Really? God, who is the dead?"
  "I heard that the adults said that they had been dead for nearly two months. One was wiped by the neck, and the other was a knife behind them. Now the masters of Mingyue Lake are painting. I was taken to the county to ask, let them identify them one by one."
  "Ah, so long in the water, can you recognize it?" Someone was curious.
  "How can't, although the body has been swollen and rotted, but I heard that the face is not damaged, it is swollen deformation, it should be recognized."
  "Scared, how can you kill like this, those people are really too much, this After the bright moon lake, who dares to go to the lake.”
  Aunts, the grandfathers also joined the discussion, the market is even more noisy.
  Ji Er looked up at the stars, and the stars looked cold. He didn't expect the body to float up so quickly. I am afraid that the bundled rope first rotted.
  "Let's go, go back and say." Jier took his hand and walked back, both of whom looked ugly.
  Just returned to the snow house, Yan Yue and Situ Yi pulled the two people aside.
  "Ji Er, something went wrong!" Situ Yi worried.
  "What?" Ji Er found that his heart is not enough.
  "Just the nine princes were called away by Yang Zhixian, the body of the country's grandfather floated up." Yan Yue hurried.
  "I just heard about it in the market. How come it is recognized so quickly?" Jier was nervous.
  "Yang Zhixian knows the country grandfather. He was terrified. He came to invite Wang Ye. Now many people are called to cross-examine. What can you miss on that day?" Situ Yi worried.
  "No, no one should know that we got on the painting." Stars are very confident.
  "Is there a boatman?" Jier hurried.
  "I killed him." Stars honestly confessed.
  "What, you!" Jier scared a big jump, then thought that the stars are also good for themselves, so I did not blame him.
  "Do you want to let Wang know this thing?" Situ Yi asked.
  "No, no, the country grandfather is the queen's brother after all, and the nine princes are counted as one, this matter involves a lot of things, the less people know the better." Jier thought about it.
  "Now only the red mother knows about the country's grandfather and the child's visit to the lake, the thrush is dead." Stars flashed in the eyes.
  "Stars, don't mess!" Jier scared her face pale. "Don't move your mother, or I won't forgive you. I will go to my mother now, my mother won't say it." Going away, because they all know that they will soon find the floating dance hall, because the most frequent place in front of the country is here.
  The three men discussed for a while, and Fan Qiuyan said, and finally everyone decided to leave Yangzhou tomorrow.
  After Yang Daren and Murong Lingquan confirmed that the body was the national grandfather Qin Zhen, he immediately sent a quick report to the capital, and Murong Lingquan came back heavily.
  Everyone was waiting for him at the dinner table. When I saw him worried, I couldn’t help but look at each other. Only Shuijima didn’t know what was going on. I only know that everyone is very strange today.
  "Wang Ye, is the grandfather of the country?" Ji Er asked.
  "Not bad!" Murong Lingquan sighed. "I said how I haven't seen him for so long. The Queen Empress said that he came to Yangzhou. According to his character, he will definitely come to the brothel. It was originally killed. The Queen Empress is afraid. I have to be angry."

73

"Yes ah, Ji children also find it very strange to see Ji said Guo Jiuye children, but I have not seen him, he is not what offended people?" Ji child has been fully trained skill of calm.
  "I see this incident let the court slowly check, we are going to leave Yangzhou tomorrow." Situ Yi said.
  "Tomorrow? So fast?" Murong Lingquan surprised, "We still can't go!"
  "Why? Do you want to check the murderer?" Jier immediately pouted.
  "Hey, he is a country grandfather after all. If I don't care, the Queen's maiden will resent. Besides, I am in Yangzhou. The country's grandfather is dead. If you can't do it, the Queen will think it is the king's kill. . " "
  you silly, ah, how could he died two months, you come more than a month, the time on do not. "Ji children immediately find loopholes.
  "Hey, that's what it is, but after all... Jier, can you be a few days later?" Murong Lingquan pleaded.
  Ji Er looked at everyone and said: "That, then I will do it again in three days. My mother and I will handle it here." Jier actually felt a little more urgent, but the red mother was scared and ignored the dance hall. I only hope that Ji Er is safe.
  "Well, I will deal with it as soon as possible." Murong Lingquan nodded.
  "Wang Ye, you don't have a guard at the side, you have to be careful." Ji Er distressed him, Wei Jia had been sent to Xifan to report.
  "Ji Er, anyway, I am fine now, just beside Wang Ye, don't worry." Shui Shuizhu sounded, he was a little overwhelmed, after all, Wang Ye's bodyguards went to work for him.
  "Then I will be relieved, well, everyone will eat, the sky will fall, the tall man will stand up." Jier does not want everyone to be in a bad mood, "Fan brother, you are physically weak, eat more quickly, Jier is specifically for You go buy it."
  "Ah." Fan Qiuyan was so easy to calm down the face and red.
  Everyone wondered why Fan Qiuyan reacted so much and immediately swept his eyes.
  In the afternoon of the next day, the red mother called all the people in the brothel to the courtyard, and Ji Er stood by her side.
  Red mother looked at so many girls and nursing home hoes, old mother, etc., the nose was a bit sour, Jier patted her shoulder: "Mom, let me know." Then take a step: "Today, everyone is coming. Tell everyone that the Piao Dance Theatre is going to close."
  "Ah..." Everyone burst into a panic in panic.
  "Quiet! I haven't finished it yet. It is like this. My mother is old, uncomfortable, and has no energy to run the floating dance hall. She wants to go to Beijing with the rest of her life, so she has no choice." Loud.
  "I am in your hands to sell your deeds. Mom knows that it is not easy for you to be a girl. These sales deeds are unconditionally returned to you. That is to say, from today on, you are all free." Jier gave the sales contract to him. Aside the nursing home, let him send it to every girl and ring that was sold.
  "Mom, you are gone, what do we do." A girl cried, they were no fathers and no mothers, they were sold, and the floating dance hall closed, fearing that there would be no place to live.
  "Don't worry, in fact, Jier is thinking of who is willing to buy the waltz, then you can continue to open the door to do business." Jier wanted to sell to Long Xiaotian, but thought of the opposite Xu Mother is too bad, the girls used to be afraid of losing money, so she would like to ask everyone's opinion.
  "How much can I buy?" Someone asked the girl.
  "Hey, the money is not much, but the house is rented by the government, as long as you have the ability to pay rent." Jier laughed.
  "Ying Qing, you have more money, you buy it and be our mother." Someone licked Liu Fangqing.
  "I, I can't do it, I can only dance, I can't do such a big brothel, and I don't have much money. If you can't pay the money, the sisters will suffer again." Liu Fangqing is a small woman after all, afraid of it. .
  "Yan, girl, you, you are slick, you know a lot of people, the relationship is good, you take us well, we have no place to leave the floating dance hall, hehe." Someone cried.
  Ji Er looked at the face of Yan’s mouth and smiled. She actually thought of Yan Er. This woman was deserted. The last time Qin really happened, she actually could not blame herself, but recovered her feelings, indicating that she still Sensible and courageous.
  "This..." Yaner looked at Jier and Red Mom.
  "Yan, you don't sell your body, or be a mother, lest you be taken advantage of those stinky men, and you will be obedient to you as a mother." A girl said.
  "Yan..." The red mother spoke up. "Mom also thinks that you are more suitable. So, if you are willing to sell the deed to her with Yan's girl, my mother will send you two hundred and two silver, even if Yan. I will buy it back for you, but the premise is that you must be obedient.”
  “Wow, two hundred and two, I sell, I sell, anyway, I have no place to go, just follow Yan’s mother.” A girl immediately took the sale. The rushed out.
  "Well, Yan, you take it. In fact, my mother can't bear to shut it down. You can accept nature best. Maybe my mother will come back to see you later." Red mother took out the silver that she was ready to distribute. Ticket, this is the child that Ji Er gave her, so she was very touched. In fact, the most expensive one to buy them when they came back is one hundred and two. Now give them two hundred and two. According to the words of Ji Er, it is the baby in the belly. Let her see a lot.
  "Mom, I..." Yan did not know what to say.
  "Swallow, you do." Jier came up to pat her shoulder and smiled at her.
  "Hey, go, Yan, you are very smart, my mother believes that you are doing, these nursing homes and big mothers, they are not willing to lose their jobs, you give them according to the previous monthly money." Mom took her The hand patted.
  "Yan girl, you will pity us those who have no family." Some of the girls cried, and they were afraid of being on the streets.
  "Well, I will give it a try. I hope everyone will support Yan's like supporting her mother." Yaner finally nodded.
  "Wow, okay, mom, this is my selling deed, haha, two hundred two, mother, you have to lose." There is no big girl.
  "Hey, these are the ideas of Ji Er. You have to thank her. If you don't have money, don't you spend it, don't you know how to keep it?" Red Mom said long-term.
  "Hey, mom, girl, you are so good." Everyone was moved to cry.
  Yan Yue and Situ Yi, who are standing outside the door, are very strange. This little woman clearly loves money and loves to go crazy. Why is it so generous at this time, it really makes him unable to figure out.
  "Ji is very kind." Situ Yi with a smile.
  "I think she is nervous again, two hundred and two people each, it will cost a lot of money." Yan Yue mouth squat down.
  "Hey, she will earn, and she will use it. The coffin is worth a thousand dollars. She is going to come back. The result is now white for the girls. It only shows that she is good and evil to the wicked, but It is sympathy for the weak, you see, there are a few people who can make her so generous."
  "She used it, but how did her money come? Guanglong Xiaotian was blackmailed by her. Wan two, Wang Ye, she can lie to lie, it is unscrupulous." Yan Yue contempt.
  "Hey, are they willing to give it? I want to have money, I will give it to her, but unfortunately I have no money, I can only spend her. You didn't see her and gave me 100,000. I almost got Frightened."
  "That is what you want to buy for her, why don't you see her for me?" Yan Yue depressed.
  "Hey, you have more money than me, and Ji is smart." Situ Yi laughed at him.
  "You, is it so happy to be raised by a woman?" Yan Yue did not understand.
  "Ha ha ha, Ji Er said that I earned it. I went to the stage that night and gave me a reward. In fact, I don't care. As long as she is happy, and I don't want you to say, I spend a lot of peace of mind." Situ Yi didn't mind. .
  "I think you are poisoned too." Yan Yueping mouth.
  "Yeah, poisoned, I don't see her in a day, my heart is free to panic, I am willing to follow her." Situ Yi is very free and easy.
  "You haven't seen her so many men?" This is a watery poplar.
  "Stop, how can you say that Jier, she only treats us as friends, she only has stars and princes in her heart, and those are all she wants? She is helpless, even you don't understand her?" to him.
  "But, she is not two men now? One night to sleep in the prince, one night to sleep in the stars, is this not called watery Yanghua?" Yan Yue is actually depressed.
  "Hey, in fact, Jier only likes Wang Ye from beginning to end. Didn't you see it? Wang Ye is so good to her, she also wants to repay, but she is already a star, but she can't bear to hurt the stars, so I have As a result, you didn't listen to her and said that they don't marry later. They like to be together. They don't like to leave at any time. She doesn't want to bind them. Month, you care so much, if you really like her. I care about these. I just hope that I can meet her by her side." Situ Yi looked at the blue sky and sighed.
  "You are so great!" Yan Yuebai gave him a look and turned inside. He is not so stupid, if he likes a woman, he does not want to just look at her.
  Situ Yi took a look at the mouth and looked at the slim Jill in the yard. The corner of his mouth evoked a refined smile and then turned inside.
  Text Chapter 020 have a good time
  Three days later, two large, luxurious carriage stopped at the door flying hospital, a pedestrian pick up something, ready to go, Murong Guo Jiuye Lingquan the past few days to check things too tired handsome face haggard However, there is no clue. At most, he knows that he often comes to the floating dance hall. It was also about the day when he visited the lake. But when Jier went to Mingyue Lake, he did not see Qin Zhen’s figure. The clue was broken. Long Xiaotian’s day later. No one was seen, Yan Yue ran to listen, and the result was laughed forward and backward, Long Xiaotian secretly went to the medical center to see a doctor, Lu Gongzi did not know where to go, Long Xiaotian was a day and night, frowning, unintentional business, for his not to mention Running east and west, but not with outsiders.
  Red mother and Ji Er a carriage, Xiao Green to follow, Jier also used to her, she took her.
  Fan Qiuyan and the two princes, Shuizhuzhu, Murong Lingquan, and Xingchen are in another carriage. Yan Yue and Situ Yi are coaching, Yan Yue and Jier’s three women’s carriages are behind, and Situ Yi drives men. The carriage is in front.
  The two luxury carriages spent two thousand and two silvers, so they were spacious and comfortable, and she was really traveling. Everything was brought, even the guzheng took it, saying that it was a journey to help them. .
  All the way is calm, every time I go to a small town to rest, Jier is very willing to spend money, give them a big fish, so that everyone is very strange why she is so generous, but Jier laughs and says let it play, want to live The best hotels, eat the best things, so that they don't feel hard, and they will exploit their labor when they arrive in Beijing.
  The hand injury of the star has been completely unaffected, but a scar is a bit sloppy. Jier is naturally not willing to give him a peerless good medicine left by the father of Yan Yue, and he will see the blood vomiting.
  The scar behind the second prince, Jier is the same treatment, so that the body of the second prince is not a trace of the body, but also said that the man's back is very sexy, can not be hurt, the result of the two princes shy red face.
  Fan Qiuyan is smiling all the way, except that Ji Er Lao took the map to make fun of him, but also a look of enjoyment, occasionally blowing Xiao to everyone to relieve boredom, several men take turns driving, not tired, everyone can say that it is fun, Like a big family.
  A month later, the carriage came to the official road about a day away from the capital. It is also a suburb of the capital. Jier thinks so. The roadside is a large wood-built rest area. The people here are warm and hospitable. Ji Er couldn't help but wonder why the difference between people and people is so big. Drinking water here is free. I have never encountered such good things all the way down. Is it because I am at the foot of the emperor?
  "Ji Er, here is the site of Hongye Mountain Villa." Murong Lingquan turned his eyes. He came and went several times. Of course, he knew that he was resting here every time.
  "Wow, it turned out to be the Hongye Mountain Villa, where is it?" Jier walked out of the roadside rest and looked around. She was completely curious about the Hongye Mountain Villa. The stars also ran out and stood by her side.
  "Hey, girl, Hongye Mountain Villa is not here, there are more than 30 miles away from here, on the Fengshan Mountain between the city and the capital." The second child in the store said warmly.
  "Ah, oh, I thought I could see it, hey, Red Leaf Mountain Villa is famous." Ji Er and Xingchen came back with disappointment.
  "Yeah, all of us have lost the care of the Qu Zhuang master, and we can live a peaceful life, hehe." Xiao Er is Jier, they tea.
  "Zhu Zhuang is in Zhuangli?" Jier asked curiously.
  "Hey, it should be there, the girl is going to find the owner of the Qu Zhuang? You go to the direction of the capital, you can see the villa in the road, go to the phoenix mountain and walk two miles, the owner is cold, but very hospitable "Small two see them all temperament, not like the bad guys, immediately knowing everything."
  "How old is the owner, handsome?" Jier immediately brightened his eyes and checked his account.
  "Hey, the owner is 19 years old, young and promising, handsome and unconventional, not yet married, and the media has stepped on the threshold. Those girls can be big families in Beijing. Hey." Xiao Er is very funny. .
  "Wow, really, that's really going to see the knowledge." Jier is all the way, boring.
  "Ji Er!" Murong Lingquan immediately wrapped her small mouth.
  Ji Er smashed his hand and said: "What are you doing, anyway, just go and see it? It doesn't matter?" The
  other men all stood up and went to the carriage. The red mother shook her head and shook her head in the small green space. Go to the carriage.
  Murong Lingquan raised her eyebrows at her: "Ji Er, you still have to stop, we went back to Beijing to do a lot of things." Then she took her and left.
  Jier came to the man's carriage and put his hands in the waist: "You really don't give me face! Eat all the vegetables tonight, hehe!" The little girl has a hatred.
  "Ji Er, this day, every day, the fish is constantly, we really want to eat some vegetables." Yan Yue looked at her angry look at the corner of the mouth and smirked.

74

"Yan brother, are you itchy?" Jier roared at him, and other men looked at her red face and wanted to laugh.
  "Oh, don't dare, but Jier, let's not make trouble, hurry back to the capital to find a house." Yan Yue did not dare to offend this little woman.
  "Hey! Anyway, it will go to Beijing in the dark. We will live in the best inn. We will look for it tomorrow. I am looking for a good location, lots of people, can do business in front, and can live in a big house, like a floating dance house. Kind of it."
  "Ji Er, the price of Beijing is very expensive." Stars frown.
  "Nothing, Jier has millions of two here, buy a house to decorate, and then we can make money again. Rest assured, hungry will not kill you." Jier is really a lot of money.
  "Star, you don't have to worry about money, I can go to the mother," said Murong Lingquan.
  "Ah, sir, don't go, ask for money after your mother, don't you want to listen to her? Don't want to! Remember what I said, if you have other women, don't come to me. Do you know?" Jier thought of this, and her heart was a little uncomfortable.
  "Ji Er, I won't!" Murong Lingquan immediately blushes to explain, he did not think so, he has been used to her, this way, he and the stars are sleeping with her one night, everyone There is a tacit understanding.
  "Ji Er still said clearly, you can not want me, but don't lie to me, I will be sad." Jier looked at his star and said seriously, she always felt that Wang Ye was not far away from her days.
  "Ji, don't think about it." Murong Lingquan looked at her sad little face and immediately got off the bus to hug her. Everyone turned around and didn't look at it.
  "Ji Er, if you want to leave you, you don't have us?" Yan Yue did not feel good, this little woman is selfish.
  Ji Er immediately pointed at him and asked: "Would you accompany me to sleep?"
  "Ah." Yan Yue suddenly blushed into the car.
  "Ji Er, you are naughty." Murong Lingquan put out the shelf of the prince.
  Ji Er hands to his pink face, pinching: "You have to dare to touch other women, Jier will find a hundred men! Acidny you." Jier admitted that she was embarrassed, very embarrassing.
  Everyone immediately climbed into the carriage with contempt, the woman was shameless, they were used to it, and Murong Lingquan looked at her with a smirk: "No, I will find a way." My heart is very sweet, is this not? Explain that Jier loves him very much?
  Situ Yi looked at Fan Qiuyan, who was fascinated. On this road, he had the least words, but he could see that his eyes had been following Jier. This immortal man also loved Jier.
  "Fan brother, you have taught me my inner strengths and I have already carried it down, but there is always a gas in the stomach that will be mad, is it wrong?" The original Jier was bored all the way, and began to let Fan Qiu Yan teaches her martial arts. She has already recognized the acupuncture points on the human body, but the internal forces have not been touched until now.
  "Hey, Jier, don't worry, is this less than the capital? You are too bad, this is a few days, how can you feel it, just remember the mind first." Fan Qiuyan looked at her politely, " Jier, can I play the guitar?"
  "Ah, don't." Jier shook his head immediately, and the man in the car immediately shook his head, because Fan Qiuyan occasionally played the guitar on this road, but he didn't, it was simply It is beautiful, but he is persistent, and his interest is strong. He has to hold his ears and hurry. Finally, Ji Er took the guitar and put it on her and Mama’s carriage, saying that it is not good for the red mother’s prenatal education. Let him Depressed for several days.
  "Hey, Fan brother, I will soon go to the capital, and you will bear the day." Situ Yi laughed.
  Fan Qiuyan looked at Ji Er's flat and said: "Let's hurry." The
  carriage immediately set off. Jier's heart was excited because he was coming to the capital. The red mother looked at her lovingly, and the two had already discussed it. Ok, how to make a living in the capital.
  When passing by the Phoenix Mountain, Situ Yi, who was driving, shouted to Jier, and Jier quickly climbed out to see.
  "Wow, this mountain village is really not small." Jier looked far away. The red bricks on the hillside were stacked in half and hidden in the green village. The coverage area was very large, and Jier sighed.
  "Hey, Hongye Mountain Villa is bigger than Yuntianbao." Situ Yi laughed.
  "We can have such a big house in the future and it will be fine. I must make more money, buy a big house, a super villa!" Jier immediately screamed.
  "Ah, what super villa?" Red mother said strangely.
  "Hey, Mom, it’s like such a big paradise. After that, everyone will live together and have a good time." Jier is looking forward to it.
  "This, I am afraid this will cost a lot of money?"
  "So Jier wants to make money, my mother can rest assured that Jier will give her mother and her brother the best." Jier squatted on the red mother's neck.
  "Ji Er, don't be too tired, my mother is fine, there is a place to be safe, and there is some money around my mother, you need to take it." Red mother was very touched.
  "Mom's money is hidden. If Jier has a long and two short days, my mother can support herself. Jier can't." Jier never had a penny from the red mother, of course she was a super Rich woman.
  "Ji, you, what do you say nonsense, mother and you are a family? Isn't it? You say that you don't treat your mother as a relative." Red mother pretended to be angry.
  "Ah, hey, mom, don't be angry. Jier means that Jier now has money. I don't need my mother's money. If it is really difficult, Jier will open it to her mother again." Jier immediately turned around. Set the red mother.
  "Ji Er, remember to be too impulsive to do things, people outside, you will suffer." Mother looked worriedly at her pure and beautiful face, and could not recall the timid little girl half a year ago.
  "Mom assured, Jier knows." Ji Er skillfully massaged her feet for the red mother and enjoyed her family.
  ...
  Jier did not go to Hongye Mountain Villa as expected, but before the dark, they finally entered the city, there are nine kings' tokens, they are unimpeded.
  The capital is really different. It is still lively in the dark market. Jier likes this kind of life. They quickly found a good guest to find and stay in the center of Beijing.
  The capital is about five as large as Yangzhou. In the middle is the palace of Yunlongguo. It is surrounded by copper walls and iron walls. It is built in the middle of the city.
  Zhengnanmen is the common passage leading to the outside of the palace. The other three gates can only be opened under special circumstances.
  The entire capital is divided into four major areas because of the four gates of the palace: Dongmen District, Nanmen District, Ximen District and Beimen District.
  Among the four districts, the South Gate District is the most prosperous. Because of the nobles and nobles, the merchants are generally living here. The more important one is the South Gate District. This street has guards patrolling and living here. More or less people have relatives with the emperor and are the key protection targets.
  Jier, they are now living in the North Gate District. After hearing about everything, Jier is ready to go to Nanmen District to find a house tomorrow morning. Of course, it is a place where there are rich and idle people.
  In the room of Jier, Murong Lingquan followed her in bed. Originally he wanted to enter the palace tonight, but he thought that it was his turn to sleep with him, so I didn't want to stay.
  "Ji Er, I will bring the second prince into the palace tomorrow. You should be careful outside, and I want to ask the emperor to give me the royal palace. Then you can live in the palace. Is it good?" Her little face.
  "Wang Ye is not saying that only Wang Hao, the emperor will give the palace? Do you already have?" Jier's face changed.
  "No, no, but the mother has already been selected." Murong Lingquan depressed.
  "Who?" Jier's voice was cold, and her heart was a vinegar turned over. She rarely talked about it with him, but now it has been placed on the table.
  "It’s the little daughter of the prime minister, Huang Fuxin. But I didn’t want it, I have already escaped.” Murong Lingquan immediately explained nervously.
  Ji Er’s heart screamed, the daughter of the prime minister, isn’t that the sister of the star? This world is really small...
  "Her mother is Madame Prime Minister? Your aunt?" Jier asked immediately.
  "Ah, how do you know Jier?" Murong Lingquan was amazed.
  "Is she beautiful?" Jier did not answer.
  "I, I haven't read it carefully. I don't want to be beautiful anyway. But don't you put her in the palace, and give her a famous Wang Hao?" Murong Lingquan had this idea.
  "You are very selfish, do you have a girl who keeps her alive forever?" Ji Erbai gave him a look, and he thought about it.
  "Then, what should I do? I will definitely be married by the emperor when I go back." Murong Lingquan cried and lost his face.
  "Then you will be embarrassed, big deal, holding her to sleep every day, forgetting Jier is not good." Jier was so angry that he could lose his teeth.
  "No, no, I only have Ji Er." Murong Lingquan suddenly hugged Ji Er.
  "Let me see you in the quasi-kings, I am curious." Jier was depressed.
  "What is the pre-King, Jier does not like me, I will never be jealous. I will go to the palace tomorrow. I will tell my mother. If she forces me, will I die for her?" Murong Lingquan asked Jier for advice.
  "You look at it, but you can't see me when you die. The best way is to let the Emperor Xinlan automatically quit. But even if she quits, there are still other women, you can't live forever." I am sick of death.
  "First solve her, or trouble." Murong Lingquan's performance is still very satisfying to Jier.
  Ji Er hugged him, the enchanting body clung to him, a slender thigh rack to his waist and spoiled: "Wang Ye, do you really love Ji Er?"
  Murong Lingquan began to feel guilty, a big hand is smooth Stroked on the thigh, Jun looked red and looked at the beautiful face of Ji Er: "If you don't love you, I already have other women."
  "Then you are now so many times with Ji Er, don't get bored. Don't want to know the taste of other women?" Jier's little mouth twitched, and the two could be a little bit to mouth.
  "I don't get bored, I still want to want to be a child every day. I believe that no woman can be better than Jier."
  "Do you mean bedtime?" Jier raised an eyebrow.
  Murong Lingquan’s face burst red, stuttering: “Jier is fine.”
  Oh? Is it good to seduce other men? "Yi's little hand has touched his lower abdomen.
  "Ah, Jier, you play me again." "Mu Rong Lingquan smiled bitterly. He was jealous and eaten on the road. He was quick to become a sauerkraut prince.
  "Oh, well, you brought the woman to me, I have to look at your mother to help you choose." What kind of everyone is good. "Ji Er certainly has her purpose.
  "Oh, this, this is not very good! "Mu Rong Ling Quan did not want to see the woman.
  "Not good? "Ji Er grabbed the little hand and grabbed the little Lingquan. He said with a big eye: "Do you want to hide it and not show it to me?" "
  Oh, ah, Jier, don't..." Murong Lingquan's body trembled twice, and the pleasure swept him all over the body, which was comfortable and uncomfortable.
  "I want to see how much you love me, see if you are How to treat that woman, maybe you say this in your mouth, I like her in my heart, and Jier wants to see it as a reality. If it doesn't, let's solve it tonight. "Jier let him go, two small hands are kneading on his chest, and a pair of arrogant looks test the endurance of
  Murong Lingquan ... The desire of Murong Lingquan is completely provoked by her, this time there is a knife With him, he couldn't help it. He immediately rushed up and pulled her small hand and took back his territory.
  "Ji, I know, settled down in a few days, I tried to trick her out." "Mu Rong Lingquan said that his head was buried between the twin peaks of Jier. A big hand went down, and the little pp of Ji Er was in the direction of himself. The two were close together.
  "Ah, hate, stand up. " What's wrong with people?" Jier is so sweet and charming that Murong Lingquan can't find the North. Jier's heart is giggling, woman, in the bed is always the biggest drop...
  This evening, Ji Er and Murong Lingquan played their best, so that Murong Lingquan completely surrendered to her superb bed technology. The 18 postures made him almost nosebleed, and the difficult movement believed that Jier was weak. The boneless body can be made, Murong Lingquan is deeply fascinated, until the excitement to sleep on Jier's body ended the crazy night.
  The next day, Murong Lingquan took the second prince to leave. Before leaving, he looked at Jier's deep feelings and infinitely, and he did not understand it. He didn't see each other. Didn't he use such a dead person?
  "Wang Ye, remember to come to Jier early, Jier is still more fun." Jier throws a wink at him.
  The men are full of black lines, probably guessing something, that is, envy and envy, plus cranky thoughts, constantly in mind.
  Stars Jun face coldly walked to the side of Ji Er, watching the two leave, the stars bowed down and said: "Ji Er, I have to be at night."
  "Ah." Jier suddenly flushed, then turned his head, He slammed his fist and said: "Star, you have to play? That night I took you off the bundling bed, not allowed to call for help."
  "Ah..." The star was immediately redder than her face, and she quickly went away. Far away from her, Ji Er raised an eyebrow and looked at the frightened men and smiled: "What? Do you want to try?"
  "Crazy!" Yan Yue's face flushed.
  "Hey, Yan brother, you painted the map last night. I just went to your room and saw it. What do you think in your mind?" Jier teased. "Have you slept next door?" "
  Ah, you, you, how can you..." Yan Yue suddenly had no sense of self-confidence, and his face was white for a while.
  When Fan Qiuyan heard it, he couldn't help but laugh, and it turned out to be the same as himself.
  "Fan brother, what are you laughing at?" Jier glared at his handsome face.
  Fan Qiuyan immediately flashed a picture, wrapped the little mouth of Jier, and pulled her to the side and said: "Ji Er can't talk nonsense."
  "What good is that Jier?" Jier raised an eyebrow.
  Fan Qiuyan smiled bitterly and took out her seal fee of $1,200 from her arms.
  "What ~ Fan brother is very good." Jier knows that Fan Qiuyan is very rich, so he often blackmails him, grabs the silver ticket, and greatly kisses him on his face.

75

He grabbed the silver ticket and took a big kiss on his face.
  "Fan brother, what handle did you catch with Jier? You don't spoil her." Situ Yi came over.
  Fan Qiuyan smiled bitterly: "This may be my life." Fan Qiuyan confessed his life and gave him a deadly life, but he was sweet and painful.
  "Situ brother?" Jier Yin laughed.
  "Ah, Jier, I didn't do anything wrong." Situ Yi was anxious.
  "Hey, Jier didn't say that you did something wrong. You look so special today. Hey, well, let's go, Yan Ge, don't be a big girl, a man and a man, it's normal to draw a map! Help you find a girl with a water spirit, don't ruin yourself, yes, Fan brother and Situ brother should have a need, but it seems like a lot of money, can you find ugly points." The silver ticket in her hand was tangled.
  "No need!" The three men yelled together because they were afraid not to be serious. The woman really wanted them to go to the girl.
  Red mother, little green and stars smiled and fell, this family is really happy.
  ......
  half an hour later, the carriage finally came to the South Gate area, Ji children go out into the side of a red-light district to go and ask the people on the road, only to find her street south of South Gate area, authentic red-light district, the light station Looking at the street, Ji Er laughed, and there were many rows of red lanterns, which were much more than Yangzhou. They were also more martial. On the plaque, there were a lot of brothels such as 'Yichunyuan', 'Chunguangyuan' and 'Xianhuanyuan'. Yes, and one is bigger than one.
  It’s morning, this street is a bit deserted, but it’s a business district in front and back, but there’s a commercial area with lots of shops, a lot of goods, a lot of pedestrians, restaurants and shops everywhere, and those who walk around look and dress. Unlike the poor, I can see that Jier is very excited. This place is too much for her heart.
  "Hey, everyone is looking for them separately. If anyone wants to sell a house or has a room, please wait for the 'Yulange' on the other side." Jier saw the three street intersections, the decoration was refreshing and elegant. Tea room.
  "Mom, little green, you two go there and wait for us. Mom is pregnant, don't move around, little green, remember to take care of my mother, more good food, little baby to eat, this money you take Don't pay me back if you have more money. You have to have some money around you. Otherwise, it is inconvenient to go out. Remember, if you don't have money, you should know to the young lady?" Jier gave the little green a stack of ones. Silver ticket, let her hold.
  Little green slyly nodded and helped the red mother to go to the Magnolia.
  Yan Yue saw his mouth straight and he really didn't understand Ji's thinking. He was still extorting Fan Qiuyan, and now he does not spend money.
  "Hey, let's go!" Jier saw them go in and turned to look at the four handsome men.
  "Let's find it separately, I will go there and see." Fan Qiuyan smiled.
  "Then I and Situ go there." Yan Yue looked at such a big place and had to look for it.
  "Well, the stars, let's go here, you remember to come back soon, I will worry." Jier wrinkled her eyebrows and looked at the three.
  "What are you worried about, we are all men." Yan Yue rolled his eyes.
  "It’s a man who is worried, don’t seduce the girl, especially you, Yan Ge, you also painted a map last night.” Ji Er said that Yan Yue said that he was pulling Situ Yi, and Jier looked funny. Xiang Zhengyan looked at her Fan Qiuyan.
  "Fan brother, Jier assured you, but you don't laugh at other women, you will be fascinated." Jier looked at him in white, his cuffs were set with nice blue edges, and he really couldn't change him. The clothes, and there are flowers that can't be spent, just wherever they stand, they give people the feeling of spring breeze. If they don't have stars and princes, they can't chase them. This kind of invincible beauty can't be cheaper. Don't say much depressed.
  Fan Qiuyan’s face was red: “No, I will be back soon.” Then he turned and left.
  When the star saw Jier looked at Fan Qiuyan’s back in a daze, she pulled her and suddenly asked, “Is Jier like Fan Xiong?”
  "Ah." Jier looked at him in surprise, then blushes up, and swears angrily: "Don't talk nonsense, I have you and the prince is enough, let's go." Jier secretly swears, it's okay to joke on weekdays. Can not hurt their hearts.
  The stars sighed in the back, and Jier sighed and turned back to hold his arm and smiled. "Stars~ You are not going to hurry! Don't want to play games tonight?"
  Stars immediately looked up and blushed. Pulling Ji's little hand quickly rushed south to the street.
  Fan Qiuyan left Jier and they went to the south street of Nanfang Avenue, Nanfu Street, where they had their rudders in the Yuhua Pavilion in Beijing, and Yin Yuechen had already taken 200,000 gold. First, they came to the capital in one step. They disappeared for more than a month. Fan Qiuyan missed his younger brother.
  The Yuhua Pavilion in Beijing is more than double the size of Yangzhou. It is still a separate building. At the end of Nanfu Street, the houses are horizontal, one is connected to the other, and the Yuhua Pavilion is vertical. It is built in a cross shape with the street. There is a small river behind it. There are still no houses on both sides. The green village is planted along the river. The scenery is not bad. There are many stone tables and stone benches under the village. There are passers-by shopping. When you are tired, sit down and rest, there will be no accident during the day, but in the evening, this place is quiet and scary, so no one can dare to sit under the tree at night.
  Fan Qiuyan watched if there was any suitable place to open a shop for Ji Er, and slowly walked toward the Yuhua Pavilion.
  It was determined that there was no acquaintance behind, and Fan Qiuyan entered the Yuhua Pavilion.
  The same deep room, small courtyard, familiar floor, the main building is behind the river, at this moment Yin Yuechen is looking at the big boxes of golden ingots in the room, my heart sighed, I don’t know if my brother arrived in Beijing, the quarrel Later, my brother didn't see him. He was very scared. He was afraid that his brother would not want him.
  Outside the door sounded footsteps, Yin Yuechen angered: "Who is sneaking outside?" After the red slender figure flashed, the door was opened.
  "Brother?" Yin Yuechen is dumbfounded.
  Fan Qiuyan glanced at him and did not say anything, went inside.
  "Brother, when did you arrive in the capital?" Yin Yuechen was a little excited, and his brother was not angry with him.
  "Last night." Fan Qiuyan came to a few boxes and looked at so many golden roads. "Go and put them into the local banks, exchange the silver tickets, smooth the official seals underneath, and know the brothers of this matter." All killed, sent a bailout fee to their family, this is too big to let the third person know." Fan Qiuyan mouth faintly, but the star is flashing through the light.
  "I know." Yin Yuechen nodded immediately, then asked again: "Brother, where do you live, come back here to live well?"
  "Jier is looking for a house, I am going to leave, right, take ten million two Give it to me." Fan Qiuyan looked at him and he was relieved.
  "Ah, brother, what do you want so much money?" Yin Yuechen jumped up in shock.
  "Ji Er wants to buy a house, to decorate, it takes a lot of money." Fan Qiuyan thought of the little face that took the money and was happy like a flower.
  "What! Brother, you are crazy, ten million to the woman!" Yin Yuechen's anger is on his head again.
  Fan Qiuyan star shook him coldly. "Don't say that Jier's is not."
  "Brother, you, you!" How can Yin Yuchen's heart be swallowed up?
  "I am afraid she will wait." Fan Qiuyan's voice is very cold, and the meaning is obvious.
  "Brother, this is the hard-earned money of the brothers, you, you take it to the woman, brother, what the hell are you?"
  "200,000 gold is enough for the brothers to spend ten years, what are you worried about, no Money will go to pick up business, Beijing business is much better, no longer, go to the dark will mention, do you want to go to the bank to mention?"
  "Brother, but, but..." Yin Yuechen knows if the assassination is not a brother, he estimates himself Difficult to protect, although the money of Yuhuage is earned by him, but his brother has earned a lot. In addition, the darkness will be huge and there will never be a shortage of money. If his brother is not jealous, he will not ask for money. And my brother never wants to make money by himself. It is his own arrogance that he opened the Yuhua Pavilion and wanted to make money himself.
  "Forget it!" Fan Qiuyan turned and left. "I went to Qianzhuang to mention it."
  "Brother!" Yin Yuechen immediately pulled him. "I am going to take it, not that I don't want to give it to you, but it is a waste of spending on that woman." Yin Yuechen was depressed.
  "It is very clear that the waves are not wasted." Fan Qiuyan did not like Yin Yuechen saying that Jier was not at all.
  "Hey." Yin Yuechen took ten million two to him, and then watched him turn and left, his heart was so heartbroken, since his brother had that little woman, he was not relieved of his brother.
  Ji Er and Xing Chen Dong Zhang Xiwang are looking for a house in the south facing street. Although many people are looking at it, no one wants to sell it. I can imagine how good the business here is.
  Finally, Jier was tired and sighed: "Star, it seems that I can't buy a house here."
  "Ji, don't worry, maybe Situ and Fan brothers should find it." Stars comforted her.
  "Yes, actually, I want to be in this street. After all, this street is the most popular at night." Jier was depressed.
  "Then we ask again, maybe the price is higher, they are willing to sell." Star frowns.
  "I have five million two by my side. I can't eat it any more. We still have to eat. I don't want to ask the king for money." Jier whispered.
  Stars are a little uncomfortable in their hearts, and they have no money until now.
  "Hey, star, don't be sad, you will regain the status of the son of the prime minister, and then raise the child." Jier has a delicate heart, and he knows what he thinks when he looks at the face of the star.
  "I don't know if there is such a day. As long as Murong Shiyu is a lady of the prime minister, I am afraid that I will never enter the door. In fact, I don't care if I can't enter that door, but this is the last wish of her mother. She wants to prove it. My son is the grandson of Huangpu Rongyi, I must enter the imperial court of the emperor. Hey.
  "Star, don't worry, Jier will help you find a solution, right, do you know Murong Lan?" "Jier looked at him.
  "Ah, Jier, how do you know Lanxin? "The stars are scared.
  "Hey, the prince who was appointed by Wang Ye is Murong Lan, can I not know?" Ji Er had a white eye.
  "What!" Star was shocked. "How could it be her!"
  "What is it, is she as bad as her mother?" Jier was eager to make sure that the woman was a bad woman, and she would not be guilty when she started.
  "Ah, I, I am not familiar with her. I have seen it once when I was a child. It is very beautiful and very well-behaved. I have never said anything. She will not remember my brother." The stars were a little lost.
  "You seem to have a good impression on her." Ji Er flat mouth.
  "That was because she seemed to sympathize with me and my mother when I saw me, so I was very impressed with her." Stars honestly confessed.
  "Let's go, I can see her in a few days, see if she is as smart as you said, hehe!" Jier dry vinegar first eaten.
  "Ah, how come you will see her?" Stars were scared again.
  "I let Wang Ye take her to see me. Will she recognize you?"
  "It shouldn't be. I was only 14 years old that year, and I have changed a lot in recent years. Many people I know before." I can't recognize me."
  "Oh, that's because you become cool and cool, or how does Jier like you, hehe." Jier looked at his handsome face and showed his fascination. Well, she admits she likes beautiful men.
  The star's handsome face turned red, and the star looked at the aura of the child with affection, holding her little hand tightly.
  "Hey, that house is good, star, go, let's ask." The two just happened to go to the riverside of the street, and Jier pointed to Yin Yuchen's feather flower pavilion.
  "Isn't that brother?" Star was surprised.
  "Where, hey, it’s really him, is he also looking at this one?" Jier surprised.
  "Ji Er, that is the feather flower pavilion in Beijing. How could he not know the word?" Stars and eyebrows started, Fan Qiuyan was too strange.
  "What! Yuhua Pavilion!" Jier screamed, and Fan Qiuyan’s ears were sensitive, especially to Ji’s voice, and immediately turned his head, and his face changed slightly.
  Text Chapter 021 who distressed
  Fan autumn rock heart was shocked, but immediately calm down, to Ji two children.
  "Fan brother, how are you in the Yuhua Pavilion?" Jier opened the door.
  "Hey, I asked the guard, saying that the Yuhua Pavilion is going to sell, so go in and ask." Fan Qiuyan can only say this, believe it or not.
  "Wow, really? It's great, this place is good, the night bar will not be noisy." Jier immediately excitedly blinked.
  "But the owner of the house offered 50 million." Fan Qiuyan immediately exposed the bitter face.
  "Rely! It's so expensive, the dead enchanting, stealing money, 50 million? I don't sell enough!" Jier immediately slammed open.
  Stars quickly wrapped her little mouth, there are people on the road, this woman, do not look at it?
  "Let's go to other places to see it, this is too expensive." Fan Qiuyan laughed, the original brother called the enchanting in the mouth of Jier.
  "No, I am going to talk to the enchanting. Maybe he can sell it to me cheaper? Well, we are acquaintances." Jier is really reluctant to win this feng shui treasure.
  "Ji Er, forget it, that person is weird, it is difficult to get it." Star also dissuaded.
  "Cut, we talk about money, we are not quarreling, go, go and see." Jier immediately opened the hands of the stars, and ran to the Yuhua Pavilion.
  Fan Qiuyan was shocked and immediately rushed forward. "Ji Er, that guy is not very good-tempered."
  "Hey, what about it, isn't there you?" Jier was relieved.
  "Ah." Fan Qiuyan stunned, and then his mouth was straight, it seems that he can't stop it.
  "Stand up, what do you have?" The nursing home immediately stopped, and then saw the back of Fan Qiuyan, Fan Qiuyan star 眸 光 light flashed.
  "We want to buy your house, can you let me see your owner?" Jier smiled.
  "Buy a house?" The nursing home did not understand, looking at Fan Qiuyan.
  "I just talked to your cabinet owner, the price is too expensive, so I want to talk to him again. You go in and report it together. We sincerely want to buy it here." Fan Qiuyan said quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 266 23
She was an affluent woman of power, sitting in the lap of luxury with everything she could desire. He was a poor young man off the streets with noth...
4.3K 62 10
She left a normal life to live a life underground. Was it the right choice for her or are her friends worried?
1.3K 401 32
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ʜᴏᴍɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀsᴇ sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇs, Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Nɪᴄᴏʟᴇ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏғ ᴀ sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴏ sʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴘɪsᴇ - Gᴏᴅ ᴛ...
583 13 32
You see being a triplet isn't fun, especially if your the middle. Freya has been abused since the death of her mother, her brother Fab, tried to sto...