The Lost Ones // Cameron Dall...

By SincvrelyShae

In which a girl who has faced many struggles in her life meets a guy that helps her love again. Copyrights @... More

Prologue;
Chapter 1: Progress
Chapter 2: The Call
Chapter 3: Bad Idea
Chapter 4: Special
Chapter 5: Something New
Chapter 6: Nuclear Bomb
Chapter 7: Hopeless
Chapter 8: Placid
Chapter 9: Numbing Pain
Chapter 10: Confliction
Chapter 11: Prayers
Chapter 12: Inevitable
Chapter 13: Placid
Chapter 14: Serene
Chapter 15: Bliss
Chapter 16: Secrets
FEEDBACK
Chapter 17: Inexplicable
Chapter 18: Shocking
Chapter 19: Missing You
Chapter 20: Wanted
Chapter 21: Madness
Chapter 23: Safe Haven
Chapter 24: Decisions
Chapter 25: Letting It All Out
Chapter 26: Relief
Chapter 27: Special Occasions
Chapter 28: Free?
Chapter 29: Warrior
Chapter 30: Shock
Chapter 31: Astounded
Chapter 32: Blessing
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Chapter 33: Big Question
Chapter 34: Official
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Consistent

3.7K 104 12
By SincvrelyShae

Cameron's POV

I stormed back into the froyo shop, walking over to the group of girls who had just attacked Emelia. They had smirks on their faces but once I walked up to them, they're expressions changed.

"What the hell really happened?" I growled, my jaw clenched.

"We told you what really happened!" A blonde who was holding her bloody nose exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, spinning around on the balls of my feet while running my hands through my hair and down my face. I was approached by a girl younger than me, around fourteen.

"Now's not a good time." I sighed, shaking my head as I sat down at the table Emelia and I had.

She came closer to my ear, "I saw what happened, I have it on video." She whispered, handing me her baby blue IPhone 5C.

I scrunched my eyebrows together before looking down at her phone. A video waiting to be displayed. I clicked the screen to start the video and listened and watched. By the end of the video I was furious, my face a light red and my fist in a ball.

I looked up at the girl and gave her her phone back, "Thank you." I grabbed her face and kissed her forehead before approaching the group of girls again.

"You guys started this, I just saw the whole thing." I seethed, crossing my arms over my chest which was rising and falling quickly.

They stayed quiet, avoiding eye contact and exchanging looks. They knew they were caught.

"She doesn't deserve you!" A brunette blurted out.

"And you do?!" I raised my eyebrows.

"I didn't say that." She mumbled.

"You guys are suppose to be my fans, my supporters. You're not suppose to ruin shit for me. I care a lot about Emelia and now I probably just lost her. She wasn't my girlfriend but I was hoping eventually she would be but I think you guys just blew that for me!" I felt myself get even more upset, a thump forming in my throat.

"Cameron.." The blonde sighed.

I shook my head, "No, you guys really messed up."

"We're sorry, we didn't know your get so upset." A girl with jet black hair cried.

"You didn't care about my feelings, all you guys cared about was your own." I shook my head and walked away, leaving out the froyo shop.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and quickly dialed Nash, running my hand through my hair and tugging it slightly.

"What's up Cam?" Nash answered after the fourth ring.

"Dude, I need you to pick me up at the froyo shop. A bunch of shit just went down and long story short, I may have just lost Emelia." I sighed, almost on the verge of tears.

"I'm on my way."

-

"Are you serious? Is she alright?" Bryant asked, leaning on his knees.

I covered my face with my hands, groaning loudly, "I don't know man, she won't answer my calls. She told me she never wanted to speak to me again."

Nash patted my shoulder in comfort, "She didn't mean that."

"But I honestly think she did. I promised I wouldn't hurt you and I did, this is all my fault." I sighed, tears stinging my eyes.

"We can talk to her for you.." Jack G suggested.

I shrugged, "I don't know what to do."

"Give her some time." Yoshi told me, patting my back.

"How much time?"

"About a day, she's been through a lot in one day she just needs to breathe." He nodded.

I wiped my eyes, "She doesn't do well alone. She went through a lot of shit when she was younger and I know it brought back memories. Remember when we had just met her and she was getting trampled by all those fans?" I asked

They all nodded, "Yeah, then she started freaking out?" Nash said.

I nodded, "Exactly, that's basically what happened except the fact this happened on purpose." I explained.

"Damn, dude." Jack J muttered.

"I just wanna know if she's alright.."

-

Emelia's POV

Three hours had past since the fight and argument had happened between Me, Cameron and his fans. My abdomen was in pain from all the kicking. I had a big black, blue and purple bruise on my side but other than that I was fine...physically.

Emotionally and mentally I was a wreck. I had just stopped crying, my eyes were bloodshot and I couldn't stop shaking. I was in the corner of my bed, curled up into a ball. While I was getting kicked, I couldn't stop imagining that night and every other night just like it.

"You're scum." He spat, wheeling his leg back and kicking me the side repeatedly.

As hard as I wanted to shake the thoughts, I couldn't. My brain kept going back to all the pain he had brought me. If it wasn't for my asshole of a stepfather and bitch of a mother, I'd be normal. That's all I wanted to be, normal.

The fact that girls hate me for no reason also was messing with me. I didn't absolutely nothing wrong and I got hurt for it. But what broke my heart the most was Cameron not believing me.

He knows I'd never start anything with his fans, they started it and I was simply defending myself. I'm the victim here and I was getting blamed for it.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing next to me. I sniffles and rocked my head to the side, looking down at my screen. It was Jack Gilinsky.

I grabbed the phone and swiped the screen to answer it.

"Hello?" My voice cracked.

"Are you okay?" He asked immediately.

"No" I answered truthfully.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm in pain, I have a big ass bruise on my side and I'm emotionally fucked up." I sighed, resting my forehead in the palm of my hand.

He sighed loudly, "I'm sorry you had to go through that, Emelia. Cameron won't stop talking about it, he was even crying."

"That makes two of us." I shrugged.

"I've never seen him cry over someone like that, he's genuinely worried about you." He explained.

I threw my arm up, "Okay? Am I suppose to feel guilty and race over there to console him? Because I'm not." I seethed.

"Woah, chill. I was just saying." He chuckled.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply and loudly, "What do you want, Jack?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"I wanted to make sure you were alright."

I scoffed, "I'm perfectly fine, just peachy." I sarcastically answered.

"Sarcasm." He stated.

I rolled my eyes before hanging up, I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I threw my phone back down on the bed, wiping my face with the collar of my shirt. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and stood up, walking to my dresser and pulling out an all black sports bra and a pair of black nike running shorts with white lining on the hem and waistline.

After I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower to try and help clear my thoughts, I put on the clothes I picked and went back into my room. My phone lit up once I plopped down on the bed after throwing my hair up in a messy bun.

I grabbed it and saw there were two text messages from none other than Cameron.

"I believe you Emelia, someone videotaped it. I saw the whole thing. You did nothing wrong, I don't blame you. I'm so sorry I was even a little skeptical of you, I should've known you wouldn't do that. Please call me, I need to hear your voice."

"I can't let you go to bed sad. Come sleep with me. Im so sorry and I'm not going anywhere. We will work this out."

I sighed, biting down on my quivering bottom lip. I pondered on if I should call him or ignore him like I had been doing the past couple of hours. I tapped my foot and rested my head in my hand, my elbow resting on my knee. I re-read the two text messages over and over again.

My screen switched, showing that someone was calling me. Cameron's face popped up on Caller ID, his number and name displayed on it. My finger shook as I hovered over the end call button. I rolled my eyes and decided to answer it, waiting for a few seconds before I put it to my ear.

"Emelia?!" His frantic voice exclaimed.

"What?" I muttered in a monotone voice.

He sighed loudly, "Thank god you're okay."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Didn't Jack tell you he called earlier?" I questioned, pulling my bottom lip lightly.

"Yeah, but it's different hearing you with my own ears." He explained, "Look listen I'm so sor-"

"Sorry, yeah I know you are." I finished his sentence, "You listen, I don't think we should do this."

"What?" He answered, his voice dull and emotionless.

"If you're gonna have fans who want to hurt any girl you're with, I don't wanna be around or with you." I truthfully explained, it pained me to say it.

"Please don't say that." He begged.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

I heard something fall and break, "No stop! I can fix this, I-I'll protect you." He pleaded.

"You can't always protect me Cameron. Look, I really appreciate these past two and a half months with you but maybe, this is it." I shrugged, my voice cracking towards the end.

"No, I'm not letting you go. I promised you I'd always be there and I meant that. I told you I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and I meant that." He explained.

I shook my head at his stubbornness, "Cameron, I can't go through that every time we're out and your fans want to meet you."

"You won't have to" he assured.

"How can you be so sure?!" I exclaimed, getting aggravated.

"Because I'm gonna make sure of it, just don't give up on us." He breathed.

"I don't know Cameron." I rubbed my head, feeling a headache forming.

"Come over." He coaxed.

"You know that's not a good idea." I refused.

"Then I'll come over there."

I sulked, throwing myself back on my bed, "Cameron, no."

"Either way, I want to see you tonight. I need to see you tonight." He emphasized the word need.

-

An incessant ringing noise woke me up from my slumber I didn't mean to fall into. After telling Cameron no a million times I had just hung up and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

After sitting up and rubbing my tired eyes, I heard the annoying ringing noise again. It was the doorbell. I slid out my bed and shuffled my feet out my room, down the stairs and to the front door. I got on my tip toes to look through the peep hole. His eyebrows were scrunched up and he licked his lips.

I gripped the doorknob and twisted it, swinging the door open.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned annoyed.

He stepped closer to me, engulfing me into his arms, "I'm so sorry." He breathed in my ear.

"Cameron, I told you not to come over." I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"And I told you I need to see you." He countered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.5K 26
When Emily's friend passed away she was diagnosed with depression. Her parents decide to take a trip to California thinking it'll take her mind off t...
4.8M 59.6K 86
Loving him hurt more than seeing him love somebody else. If any of you want to steal something from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You wil...
19.3K 593 66
~*Famous Version*~ Matthew Espinosa fanfic Meet Emma Dallas after her parents are killed in a traumatic car accident her and her brother Cameron Dal...
117K 2.5K 43
Cam's little sister gets the opportunity to go on a tour. Magcon. She meets guys along the way and gets stuck in her feelings, read to find out. (CO...