When spoiled meets bad boy

By prettyh16

Came from a wealthy family, Aliyah Johnson is considered as a spoiled girl. Never the less, she's treated by... More

Meet her
The first meeting
Second meeting? F*ck!
The plan
How it started
We're friends
He's sweet
We are
Break it baby
I love you
That bitch
Where is she?
A farewell
After three years
Not expecting, really
She doesn't
Very well said
It's the last thing i want to do
With you
Our own little world
I do
Staying with you
Like this, baby
I'm tired of it
Thoughts for Talks
Good to be with you
It feels good
Later
Today is today

Tonight

13.6K 380 15
By prettyh16

"Really Mom, where are we going this time?" I irritatedly asked because I'm not enjoying this non-sense shopping anymore. We've been to five different malls, and she will just say to me that she can't find what she is looking for. Really? What is she looking for? A treasure?

"Last stop Aliyah, last." Mom smile, but it didn't change my mind. If i didn't agree with this, i'm with Joshua, cuddling on our bed. I wasted my five hours with them.

"Just make sure of it, cause if we still go somewhere else, we're going home." I truthfully said. Sophia was enjoying this trip that Mom and Jane planned, but me? I'm not.

"Honey, just a little patience, alright?" Jane sweetly said beside me. She was the sweetest woman i've ever known, cause Mom is not like her. Mom is on the side of being caring and bubbly, while Angel is serious but sweet.

"Yes Mom, sorry." Yea Mom. I started to call Joshua's mother "Mom", when they are on our mansion, the time that i announced to them that i am pregnant again. She wants me to call her "mom" because i am her daughter in law as per her.

"It's okay, just rest first." Jane responded, causing me to smile at her. Sophia move on my lap, letting herself sit on it.

"You hungry baby?" She shook her head, then rest her head on my chest. I place a soft kiss on top of her head then rub her back as she continue to hug me.

We reach the last place, as per Mom, after few minutes. Sophia was still on my lap, because she fell asleep. But as the car stops, she quickly lifted her head up then get up from my lap.

"Agatha, bring Sophia. Leslie, hold Jenna." Angel ordered, in which the kids nannies quickly followed. They all leave the car and i follow them after. Wait, why are we here?

"Mom.. Seriously? A football field?" Yeah, what are we doing here? Are we going to watch some game? If we are, i can't see any viewers and players here, so who are we going to watch?

"Uhhh, i just need to.. Hmm, drop something on their office." Really Mom? Drop something here? When did she started to support a Sports Arena?

"Make sure it's important." Mom nodded then let me go inside first as they all walk behind me. It's kinda dim here, just the hall way lights towards the field is lit.

I'm not a fan of Football games or any sports, cause it started when i am in my Grade seven, my Phydical Education teacher embarass me in front of our class because i can't follow her instructions and---

"What is this?" I feel someone pulled me somewhere then wrap my eyes with a blindfold. Is this a hostage taking?

"Mom!! Help me!" I shouted, but there's no response. Did the hostage taker got them already? I walk a little, as my arms guiding me. This is not funny.

"Mom! Please answer me! I want to hear if Sophia's okay." I started to cry. What if they kill me and my baby? Joshua will not see me anymore. I will not see him anymore. Why did i agree on going with Mom here!

I heard a click coming from something, i don't know where did that came from. My mind was focus on how can i free myself out of here? How can i protect myself?

My knees are getting weak and the agony of standing here is not helping me. I'm pregnant and they should considerate it.

"If you need money, contact my boyfriend, he can give you guys everything that you will ask. Just don't hurt my family." I stuttered. Ohh God, please, can someone help us or me here?

"We don't need your money!" Some voice answered me coming from a man, and it makes me more scary.

"What do you need? Just please let me or my family go." I begged. I can hear footsteps around me, light and heavy steps if i must say. Ohh, what are they going to do to me?

"Take off your blind fold." Someone ordered, while speaking on the microphone. I vow my head, and slowly remove the blind fold on my eyes. I wipe my tears away and fix my hair. We all know that my hair is one of the most precious thing for me so i need to fix it.

When i lifted my head, i'm shock with the things around me. First, i'm in the middle of the field, how did i get here? Second, my family and friends was standing like a guest on the benches. Third, the field's floor is filled with petals of roses and everywhere has flower petals and that back drop beside the big screen that is made from my favorite flower, lilies. This is made for selfie. Ohh wait, not this time.

Letting myself to turn around, this is the least that i expected, Joshua walking towards me with a bouquet of flowers on his hands, with that hot dress up. What is this?

"Don't go near me!" I shouted, pointing to Joshua, causing him to stop on his walk then look at me being so confuse.

"Guys what's this?" I pointed to Joshua and all the things around us, but my family and friends just shrug their shoulders and i can see how my Mom and Joshua's mom, smile at me.

I was about to ask Joshua, but soft melody coming from five men with violins walk inside the field coming from the narrow hallway. You know the song, For you i will by Monica, yea, it's being played by them. Joshua and i love this song so much.

I can feel how my knees started to get jelly. My tummy started to turn around on it's own. This sweat that's forming at the back of my neck, on my forehead and on my palms, it's not helping me.

"First time that i met you, i'm hypnotized because of your beauty." Joshua softly said as he walk towards me, but i face my back on him and started to walk towards the exit, but i think it's the civilian guards, because they block every exit on the field, causing me to walk back on my old spot.

"Aliyah, come here." Joshua said, but i shook my head and remain this distance to him.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat there, come here!" Me? A spoiled brat? I raise my brow but walk like a bitch towards him.

"Listen to me, okay? I rehearsed this line for the hundredth time to make this perfect." He holds both of my arms, while softly saying that. What is he talking about? But i obey him and remained silent.

"Back to what i am saying, the first time that i saw you i'm hypnotized by your beauty and strike with your sense of humor." He seriously look at me, then give me a smile. Huh?

"I found you as one of the most annoying person and most spoiled girl that i ever encountered in my life." He smirk but i'm offended with that. I'm not spoiled, uhh.. Hmmm.. Okay, i am spoiled by my parents.

"But seriously, you are the most beautiful woman i've ever met. I may not be your first kiss--"

"Aliyah! Who was the first?" Mom shouted with hands on her hips. I remember, she didn't know that i had a boyfriend before Joshua. I just laugh at her then get my attention back to Joshua.

"Sorry about that, what you saying again?" I touch Joshua's cheek, then kiss it.

"I may not be your first kiss, but i'm assuring you, i'm your last and only best kiss. You are not perfect but neither do i." He sighed. You know the feeling of seeing someone, so nervous in front of you, you just want to laugh because of that.

"Me without you is like,  plane that doesn't fly, a year without july, a car without tire, a match without the fire." I swear i want to laugh because of Joshua's look, he looks so serious.

"A sentence without spaces, a nerd without his braces, a fire without a heat and a heart missing it's beat. I'm nothing without you Aliyah." A tear roll down from his eye, as i notice it, i quickly wipe it. Why is he so dramatic today?

"Before, i didn't see myself going to settle down and have kids, but look at me now.. I'm ready." His ready? I look at him as he kneel on one knee in front of me. The music around us, getting loud as the moment invading us. I can hear cheers and applause coming from our loved ones. Really?

"Miss Aliyah Nicole Johnson, are you ready to be Mrs. Adams?" Wait, is this true? I close my eyes, trying to sink in everything that's happening here. Is he proposing?

"Will you marry me.. minnie mouse?" I sighed, then pull him up from his kneeling position. The screen on the right side flashes a question too; will you marry me? Ugh, too sweet.

"Are you sure about this? When i answer you there's no backing out." I softly whisper on his ear, as my arms wrap on his waist.

"Will you just please answer my question! Don't answer me with a question!" Joshua seriously whispered at me. I loose my hold on his then look at him. He looks good today, and the effort that he did for this, it's amazing.

"No." I mumbled, his face drop but his grip onto the velvet box that he is holding gets tighter.

"I understand that you don't want to marry me." Joshua smiled weakly, then put the box inside his pocket. He turn around then started to walk away from me.

"Wait love! Can i say something?" I hold his arm, causing him to stop then look at me again.

"I just love to tease you and this time it worked.." Slowly putting his arms on my waist, as my head leans on his firm chest, hearing his heart beat.

"I am going to marry you Mr. Adams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 976 26
💜 A one night stand with CEO bad boy and all round manwhore Landon Peters will change Aurora's life, if she'll take a risk and break some rules. 💜 ...
660K 14K 55
Kaden Graham Harrison. His world is home to billionaires, future presidents, models and children of diplomats. People who had the power to rule the w...
54K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...