You're my life now - a laurma...

By KawaiiTagious

They first meet when they're kids. They met again as adults. Thing's have changed. He's the new guy. She's t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5- jealous?
Chapter 6|Forgiveness?
Happy valentines day
1k
Chapter 7|kidnapped?
Chapter 8|wedding
Chapter 9|shadowknight/end
yay
Q & A
Anime
New story?
New story
Remake?
Chapter 1(Remake)
Chapter 2(Remake)
Chapter 3(remake)
Chapter 4(remake)
Chapter 5(remake)
Chapter 6(Remake)
Chapter 7(Remake)
Chapter 8(remake)
Chapter 9(remake)
Chapter 10|Remake
Chapter 11|Remake

Epilogue|Remake

106 4 2
By KawaiiTagious

Laurance POV

I don't know when it happened. The last thing I remember is Aph panicking when Zane ordered his guard to slit my thought. She was crying hard, because of my death. Right?

"Welcome home Laurance." A voice says next to me. I turn to look a him. He oddly enough looks like me. "I've been waiting for you arrival."

"What happened?" I ask, "Why am I here?"

"You died, and as you father I brought you back." He says solemnly. my eyes widen.

"My father?" I ask, "Brought me back."

"Your a shadow night Laurance." He says, "You hold great power now, and to be your strongest you have to kill who you love most." I didn't even think about it, because I knew exactly who it would be.

"Shadow Knights are monsters." I say, "I didn't ask to become one."

"You are one now." He says, hostility in his voice at my insult. "Welcome to the family."

I could already feel my insanity slipping from that one comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 978 34
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 . 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 9:30 𝐩𝗺 .
70.5K 1.8K 41
Laurence was always interested in Aphmau and she always knew that but she never knew the day would come that she would start to fall for him too... D...
21.3K 390 28
Two people from different worlds, one popular boy who has a crush on his sisters best friend, she likes him too. But, another has Aphmau in his heart...
5.7K 160 36
This is a laurmau fanfiction! Hope you like it! =) For those who don't have a clue what's going...