Chapter 6|Forgiveness?

(Remade)

Aphmau POV

I stormed off. Sure me and garroth have a history together, we dated a few months, but things didn't feel right. They did BELONG. So I broke up with him. But since then he's been trying to get beck with me. Like his life depends on it. I don't like. I don like him. This is what happens every time I get with a boy. He gets jealous and tries to ruin it. I'm not going to let it him with laurance. When I kissed laurance it felt like sparks flew everywhere. I can't even explain. I just realized j was talking out loud, and laurance was right I front of me.

"It did?" He ask. I didn't answer though I was paralyzed with and embarrassment. I knew I was blushing up I storm.

"Aphmau are you okay?" I could tell he was worried by the way he was looking at me I still stood still.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He ask. I nodded. At least I got one thing across in this conversation.

<timeskip brought to you by --- zones ponies--- >

We got to the house. By then it was dark and I already fell asleep in laurance a arms. I woke up when he kissed my forehead. When he left I quietly sang to myself

<sirens-Cher Lloyd. Play song>

——–————————————————

Chap complete. I wanted to say thanks for 400 views I really appreciate it. Tomorrow there will be a new chap (hopefully)

-Coolgirl1229🤓🤓