Chapter 8|wedding

A/N before I start this. I know my schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and some times the week end, but you guys helped me reach to 2k views. You don't know how happy I am about that. So today I brought you guys another 800 word story as well as one tomorrow. Get excited. Let's start the story!!
——————————————————–—

<timeskip 3 days>
I was in the cell with laurance. Not only had he gotten worse, but he has a high fever as well. If it wasn't for that mysterious aura, he would be died right now. I feel so sad for him. Everyday Zane would come in, tie me to restraints, and torture laurance. He would cut him, suffocate him, punch him, to the point where he was knocked out. He tied his hands so tight around laurances neck, that he bruised laurance vocal cords making it harder for him to talk. He know just sits there. He doesn't even react to me anymore. But it looks like whenever he does something it hurt so I wouldnt blame him.
"Five more minutes till you have to get married Mrs.Ro'Meave." The guard said. Laurance must of heard because he turned his head to me. It looked like it really hurt cause the entire time he was wincing in pain.
"A-aphmau?" His voice sounded nothing like him. It was rough, scratching, and sounded like it took effort.
"Yes laurance." I replied.
"You know this is our last moment together. I want it to last, I don't want to lose you." He said. It took a lot of effort. I could tell.
"Laurance, what are we going to do." I said in tears.
"There's nothing you can do, but I want you to know that even if I'm dying, I will always love you." He started "never forget that, okay." He finished. I nodded my head and gave him his final kiss.
"It's time to go Mrs.Ro'Meave. Let me escort you." The guard said. I slowly raised my head and went to the dressing room.

<time skip till wedding.>

I slowly walked down the isle. I saw laurance he was just looking up.
"I'm sorry." I whispered. I hope he heard me.
"Here on this holy night, we celebrate to people becoming more," the priest started, "from this forward on, do you, Zane Ro'Meave, take aphmau to be you loving wife. To hold and to cherish, to love till death?" The priest said. Zane smirked.
"I do." Zane said. I released a year.
"Do you, Aphmau Pheonix, take Zane to be you loving husband. To hold and cherish, to love till death?" The priest ask.
"I-I do" my voice cracked. Zane noticed.
"I know take you to be husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. Zane kissed me. I'm know married to this monster.
"Now let's get on to the execution." Zane said. My heart dropped. This is the last time I'll see laurance. I slowly walks to a chair and sat down. Zane tied on restraints to my wrist. He probably know I will do whatever in my will to stop this. I hold my head down, but Zane makes me keep it up.
"Aphmau looks ready so let's start." Zane said.
The executioner walked in to stage. Laurance looked up at me. I stared into those beautiful blue eyes. I didn't want him to die, but Zane won't let him live. The executioner raises his sword.
Almost dead
He looks at me
One more second
The sword went right through him, but before he fell to the ground. He smiled and mouthed "I love you" to me. His last word before he died. Laurance fell to the ground. Zan let go of my restraints and I ran straight to him. Having that little hope that he was still alive, but when I got the he wasn't breathing. He didn't have a heart beat. In stead he layed the unconscious, in the floor, eyes closed. I wish I got the chance to say "I love you to." That the point where I started crying. I never told him. I can't believe it. Now he's dead and I'll never get to tell him. It a shame. My lovers dead, and I'll have to deal with it.

Laurances pov
I lay in a red room. Wait aren't I supose to be dead. Where's aphmau. My sweet sweet aph- wait where am I. The last place I was at was O'Kasis. What is his place. Why does it feel so welcoming, like I'm suppose to be here.
"Hello again. It's been quite some years since you were taken from me. It nice to have my some back." A figure said.
*gulp* son? No I can't be in- I'm the neather. I swore to myself I would never go back here. Not after what happened to my mother. "Aren't you going to say height to your dad." He said.
"Hi, shoddily lord." I said. I never called him my dad. I just disappoints me that I am. Why me though. It makes me safeties to be around. Not only that but people are scared of him.
"We'll be happy because to say is the day." He said
"What day?"I asked.
"The day my son become one of us." I widened my eyes. He's gonna turn me into a......

Shadowknight.