Chapter 1

(Look for the remake version. It's better.)

Laurence pov

I was outside playing on a hill when a group of boys bump into me." Look at what we have here. Fresh meat." The leader said."don't go crying for you mommy, oh wait that's right you don't have one." I look at them with fear in my eyes and say " please don't hurt me. I'm already in enough pain for the death of my parents." They just stare at me. Then the leader come up and punches me in the face. He continues to kick me, harder each time. I was in so much pain while everyone else was cheering at the guy. Then I her a voice. "Stop it, he's in a a lot pain already." The leader turns to the girl, she was in the same group as him. "What turning on us? To bad your crush is getting hurt." She looks at me then him. "Mom Tomas is bullying someone!!" She yells. But her mom didn't hear her. I could see she had a black eye and a bruise on her lip, I also notice she was years younger then them, at least five. "When mom finds out your in big trouble!" She walks up to me, helps me up and stands in front of the Thomas. "You may be my little sis but I'm older than you. Moms not ever coming back, she's dead. And I'm gonna torcher you cause it's your fault she dead! You should of never ask for that doll that was in Okasis. Now mom is dead because of you. Your a brat and you know it!" He stands there just staring at her, the he punches her in the stomach. She falls to ground she's having trouble breathing. "Don't think about coming home tonight, or ever". He walks of.

Thanks for reading this chapter guys!! It's my first time writing a story and need as much support as I can give. I'm going to be doing about 2-3 chaps a day if you guys really enjoy it. Bye!!

-Coolgirl😜😜