Chapter 7|kidnapped?

(Remade! Go read it)

I haven't talked to garroth in a few months. I'm still mad at him. Me and laurance have been hanging out a lot more. Today we dicided that we should go on a little trip. We stopped by an island that we thought was abandoned but boom. All of a sudden I was knocked out (very well told Aja, very well told).

I woke up in a cell with laurance no where to be found. I started to get a little worried. What are they doing to him, could he be hurt, what if he's dead?? My thoughts were interrupted when a black haired man entered the room. It was him.
"Remember me?" He ask
"Zane" I scowled
"Don't talk to me like that. Know one is suppose to be rude to their fiancé."
FIANCÉ?!? I'm not his fiancé, and never will be.
"WHAT!! I WILL BEVER BE YOUR FIANCÉ." I yelled. Before I could tell anything else he said
"Marry me, or laurance dies. But he's gonna die either way so say yes now so you can see him."

I was heart broken.
"Yes. But only if I can see before the wedding." My voice cracked as i said it. Tears are asking to escape, but I can't cry. Not yet, or it will let him know he won.
"Deal, i'll let you out so you can see he scum." With that he left. I walked out he cell to see a bloody laurance. "OMI" I mumbled as I ran to his side. He had cuts all over him. And the were deep. "A-aph-mau" he could barely talk. At least he was conscious. He coughed, blood. I just noticed I was crying. I can feel some kind of aura keeping him alive. It must be what Zane need till the wedding. To keep him alive till then. Laurance slowly lifts his hand up so he can wipe my tears away,
"Shh *cough* I'll be al-right. There's *cough* nothing to worry about."
He said. It looked like it really hurt to say one word.
(Okay so I'm going to stop with the way laurance is talking because it's really hard to remember that and I'm just lazy so.👍) "w-what are you talking about you almost dead. I have that to worry about." I yelled at him. I hope he didn't take that offensively. "It not like I'm losing you." He said, but I knew it wasn't true because he was.
"L-laurance. I'm marrying Zane. I don't want to but he said he would kill you if I didn't. Even if I disagreed I don't know what extend he would go to. I had no choice." I softly said. Form what it looked like he was heart broken.
"If it was for protection then okay. But I'm going to die either way. I know him. Be kills anyone who gets in his way. It just the way he is." Laurance said. Sadly I knew he was right. I've known Zane for years and everyone who has gotten in his way has died. It's sad.

Our moment was interrupted when Zane  entered the room.
"My sweet, we have to go. I want to know you better." Zane said. I slowly got up. Laurance tried to stop me but with his cuts and restraints (that's right he has cuffs on him) it only brought him pain.
"I'll be alright."I whispered to him.
"Okay." He whispered back. I walked over to Zane but I didn't give him any eye contact, I kept my eyes on the ground. 
"You know we're killing him after the ceremony, right?" I looked up at him. I wanted so badly to wipe that smirk off his face.
"What?!" I said on the brink of tears.
I ran to the cells. I had to tell laurance.
"LAURANCE." I yelled as I got to his cell. He slowly lifted his head. Once he saw it was me he smiled, but it quickly went away as it had brought him pain.
"Laurance. Omi laurance he's going to kill you at the wedding. What are we going to do?" I said, crying my eyes out. As I looked at him I saw that he was in worse condition. His cuts look like he got an infection. He had a ton of blood in his mouth. When he tried to talk, he just coughed out blood. I ran to him. I wiped all the blood up, cleaning him in the process. Once I was done cleaning him, I could see how many cuts were there. There were hundreds. Tears started to fall as I saw them. What did hey do to him.
"Don't look at me." He said. I stared at him confused.
"I can see the look on your face. I don't want you to see me like this if it is hurting you." He said. His voice was horse and weak, but it still sounded like angels to my ears. (Does that sound weird I don't know)
"No it's fine. I just can't believe they did this to you." I said. He nodded but stopped. He must of felt pain again.

It Was becoming night time. Laurance had feel asleep. I was just watching him. HE coughed every once in a while. Letting me know he was alive, but I couldn't help but feel this was my fault. He was sitting there in what looked like and a uncomfortable position, but who could blame him, he is sleeping on concrete after all.

I woke up to see laurance. He was drenched in blood again. I cleaned him if. He winced in pain.
"Your awake?" I asked.
"Yeah." He answer. Pain in his voice. I can't stand to see him like this so I stopped. Zane entered the room.
"3 MORE DAY TILL THE WEEDING! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?!"I wasn't. It just ment 3 more days till laurance died. Laurance must of noticed because he grabbed and hugged me.
"It's gonna be alright." He said I could tell it hurt to hug me so I let go. Without noticing ones kissing him. I was nice and comforting. I wanted it to last forever.

————————————————————
I'm back...
And I gave you guys an 1000 word chapter like I promised. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I will see you guys in Friday!! Baii!!!

Love you 💕💕