Chapter 9|shadowknight/end

(Remade! Go read it)

Laurance pov

It's been a week since I been a shadowknight. I'm scared to go back to see aphmau. What if I lose control and hurt her. I can't risk it. But I have to see her to tell her alright. I'll go tonight. Maybe I'll get to see her new adoptive kids. Yes I've been watching over her with this thing called a seeing glass. It pretty neat. She has adopted 2 kids and named them Levin and Malachi. I've noticed that Malachi kindle looked like me before I had blue eyes. Well tomorrow I'll see them.

<time skip over world>
Aph pov
I was at the gate when I saw a familiar brown haired baby blue eyed man. No it can't be. He's dead.
"Laurance?" I mumbled. But he raised his head. I must of said it louder.
"Laurance!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Of course he hugged back.
"I've missed you so much. I thought you were dead. Where were you?" I
Ask. When I said that he let go of me and looked me in the eye.
"Aph, I need to tell you something." He said. I looked at him confused the way he said it. So much hurt.
"Aph, I'm a shadow knight. I'm to dangerous for you to be around. I-I'm not staying here. I stopped bye to let you know I'm alright. Tell levin and Malachi that I said hi." He said. Wait how did he know my kids name. That's not important right now. What i did was. I kissed him. After he stood there. I could tell tears were forming in his eyes.
"Aph, I'm gonna go. For your safty and the villages. I'm sorry." He said and with that he left.

————------------------------------------
And that it for book one. That right book one and the next book will be coming out next week on Tuesday because I'm changing my schedule. I will update this book to tell you guys agent he second book is out and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as the one. That you guys so much for the support I really appreciate it. (Listen to the song it fits in well) Baii

Love you💕💕