Remember? // Changlix

By Changlixbinnie

When Changbin keeps seeing Felix in the same dream, he finally meets the blonde when his dream happens in rea... More

Intro
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
not an update//'promoting' myself

Chapter Nine.

7.4K 312 447
By Changlixbinnie

-

"So you are back together with Mina?" Seungmin said playing with his pencil while looking at a practice  math problem.

"Yeah, it was stupid to even get mad at her." Changbin said looking at the same problem as Seungmin.

"Duh, I told you that when it happened." Seungmin said smacking the back of Changbin's head.

"Yah!" Changbin yelled.

"Don't scream in my ear!" Seungmin yelled back laughing.

"I will if I want to!" Changnin yelled laughing with Seungmin.

"Back on track." Seungmin said looking at the problem Changbin was having issues with.

Seungmin was usually Changbin's tutor when he was struggling with some of his subjects. Changbin decided he needed more tutoring before school started back and so Seungmin decided to help him.

"You wanna water?" Changbin asked Seungmin who was sitting at the bar in the kitchen.

"No, are these math problems making your brain dry?" Seungmin said.

"No." Changbin started back and gave Seungmin a water anyways.

-

They then began studying for around 2 hours. Changbin and Seungmin began to get hungry, almost enough to where they could eat their math problems.

-

Jisung and Felix came back to their apartment before they were done studying and they all decided to go out and eat. Hyunjin also came along.

-

"I thought Seungmin was coming with us." said Jisung.

"He decided to just go home." Changbin said.

"Why is that?" Jisung pressed more.

"Oh, he said he didn't because he wouldn't be able to deal with my friend that started with a J." Changbin said grinning at the end.

"You suck Changbin. He didn't say that. Seungmin and I happen to be great friends." Jisung said knitting his eyebrows together.

"Which is why every time he comes over he asks for me, specifically me only, are his exact words." Changbin said.

Jisung threw Changbin a smug face in the front mirror.

There was silence until Felix had spoken up.

"Nice car Changbin." Felix said in the back seat beside of Jisung.

"Yeah, it's black like his soul." Hyunjin said sitting in the passenger seat, because Jisung wanted to sit beside of Felix.

As Changbin was driving he glanced over and hit Hyunjin on the arm.

"Yah! What was that for?" Hyunjin asked but clearly knew because he was smiling at Changbin.

Changbin didn't answer and focused on driving.

-

Changbin and Hyunjin were silent sitting in the front. Jisung and Felix kept laughing at funny little things they kept saying to each other.

Changbin was kinda growing a little annoyed. He just wanted to get to the restaurant and enjoy lunch without wanting to punch both of them in the face for being so happy all the time.

-

Once they arrived, Jisung and Felix got out and went to the door to wait for Changbin and Hyunjin.

"You okay? You seem......" Hyunjin started but was interrupted.

"I'm fine." Changbin said abruptly and got out, then Hyunjin followed him.

-

The waiter showed them their seats and so they sat down. Jisung and Felix sat on one side and Hyunjin and Changbin on the other.

-

The waiter came and they ordered.

"Um, I'll have the Kimchi Jjigae (Stew)." Changbin spoke up first.

"I'll have Bibimbap, please." Jisung spoke up next.

"I'll have the same as him." Felix said.

"I'll take Japchae." Hyunjin said.

"And will that be all, besides drinks?" The waiter asked.

"I think we're good." Jisung said smiling at the woman.

"Alright, it'll be just a few." The lady said and then walked off.

-

They talked about random things and once they were done eating they left. It had been a few hours and it was now going on 7pm.

-

Once they had gotten home, Changbin went to his room and Felix and Jisung were left chatting in the living room. Hyunjin had went home because he was too tired to do anything, even though it was still pretty early in the night.

"So you applied to the college today?" Jisung asked Felix.

"Yup, hopefully I'll get in. I can take the semester during this upcoming Fall when you guys go back from break." Felix said facing towards Jisung on the couch with just a lamp on.

"I think you'll be fine." Jisung assured Felix.

"I hope so." Felix smiled.

"I'll have to get a job soon so I can stay on top of money instead of being behind. Even though my mom saved me money, I'd still like to have some spending money." Felix said.

"I have to get one soon also. Hey, maybe we can apply for the same job and work together." Jisung said excitedly.

"That'd be really fun." Felix said.

Once Felix was done saying what he said, there was a knock on the door. Jisung got up and checked it.

"Changbin it's for you!" yelled Jisung.

"If he's sleeping, I can come back tomorrow."

"No it's fine. His girlfriend shouldn't have to wait for him." Jisung said smiling.

"You can come in, I'll go get him."
Jisung said a led her to the living room where Felix was.

"Felix, this is Mina, Changbin's girlfriend. And Mina, this is Felix." Jisung introduced them and went to go get Changbin.

"Hello." Mina said smiling at Felix.

Felix returned her smile.

Jisung walked back into the living room and had a questioned look on his face.

"What's wrong?" asked Mina.

"Changbin isn't here... I didn't see him walk out when I was sitting here." Jisung said.

"Let me try to call him." Mina said while dialing his number.

It rang, until they heard his phone in the apartment.

They all rushed to his room where his screen was lit up on his bedside table. With no Changbin anywhere in sight.

"It's fine, he'll probably be back later. He may have had another nightmare and went to take a stroll around town." Jisung said assuring them.

"Another nightmare?" Mina questioned.

"Yeah, he never told you?"

"No."

"He never told me what they were about, but he had them at least 5 times a week. He never got any sleep. But recently he has seemed fine. Which is confusing as to why he'd be having them again." Jisung said.

"Thanks Jisung, for making me worry even more. Wait....... I swear if this is a prank to get me back for what I did to him, then you guys better stop." Mina said.

"I swear it's not. You can ask Felix."

"Why would Felix know what's going on. He wasn't even here." Mina argued back.

"I've told him a lot of things that have happened recently. I trust him, a lot. He's become my best friend." Jisung said and smiled at Felix, which Felix returned.

"Ugh. Well I need to get home before it gets any later. Please let me know when Changbin gets home." Mina said walking towards the door.

"I will." Jisung said and shut the door behind her.

"She seems kinda clingy." Said Felix as they took their spots on the couch like earlier.

"She is. Not in a bad bad way. But she is clingy. One time she was so clingy that Changbin never got to say a word to me. Like, she was that protective over him. Like seriously come on, Changbin would never like a guy. Let alone his best friend." Jisung said with slight worry in his eyes.

"I'd hate every second Changbin was with her. I thought he hated me at one point, but that was just Mina's doing. I don't think she did it on purpose, but that's just how she is." Jisung continued.

"You liked him before...... didn't you?" Felix said calmly.

"H-How did you know?" Jisung questioned.

"I could tell it in your eyes when you talked about him."

"Oh, I don't like him now, if that's what your saying." Jisung said.

"No, but you used to."

"Hey, Jisung are you okay?"

"Um, yeah I'm fine." Jisung assured him.

"Hey, don't think I'm not gonna be your friend because you like guys. I..... happen to like guys also." Felix assured Jisung.

"What? Really? I never would've thought." Jisung said shocked.

"Yup. Once a girl ripped my heart out I decided, let's try something new. Plus, a guy knows what a guy wants in a relationship, and so the relationship usually says more steady than an opposite sex relationship." Felix said.

"You do have a point. I never thought of it like that." Jisung said.

"Well we should get to bed. It's almost 11." Jisung spoke up.

"Shouldn't... we wait for Changbin to come back? Um- to uh make sure he okay obviously." Felix said coughing in mid sentence.

"He'll be fine. He usually makes it back in one piece. Besides nobody usually messes with him. He looks intimidating as hell. If I do say so myself." Jisung said laughing and returning to his room.

Which left Felix to sleep on the couch. He was fine with that, as long as he had somewhere to stay for the time being.

-

Little did anyone know that Felix couldn't go to sleep. He was scared for Changbin. What if he never made it back? What if Changbin was hurt and laying in come ditch? Felix didn't like the thoughts he was having. So, he decided he would look around a bit for him.

Hiii! Thanks sm for almost 700 reads!!!!! I was going to post tomorrow but.... WiFi isn't doing great since Hurricane Florence is coming closer. :) I am almost in it's path, so hopefully we'll just get a lot of rain and some wind. So I just decided to post today, just in case. :) I hope you liked this chapter! If you guys have any suggestions, I'll take them into consideration! Just comment!!!!💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 217 31
Felix has trouble at home. But went he starts working at a coffee shop and meets new people his life gets turned upside down. How will it go? Contain...
183K 8.5K 32
Changbin meets his new neighbor, a cute orange haired boy. Changbin slowly starts to develop feelings, but the boy is hiding a secret. Status- -Compl...
7K 403 19
Minho and Felix start spending a lot of time together after finding out that they both have "unrequited" crushes on their bandmates Jisung and Changb...
51.6K 2.6K 43
Changbin thought he was going to lay low after getting kicked out of boarding school and being forced to move back home. Well, that was until he met...